April 23, 2024, 10:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517867 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: April 09, 2010, 10:57:57 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: April 09, 2010, 11:02:02 PM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: April 10, 2010, 12:10:53 AM »

Breaking News

5 Ambulances Arrive at W.Va. Mine Where Crews Are Looking for Survivors

http://www.foxnews.com/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1743 on: April 10, 2010, 12:11:39 AM »

Max Arends a few months ago...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: April 10, 2010, 02:02:33 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: April 10, 2010, 02:44:36 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: April 10, 2010, 03:33:24 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/18057/5/

Papiamentu translation:

peter de witte is bandona cuerpo policial aruba

saturday, 10 april 2010 - 03:01

entrante day 15 of may proximo, peter de witte will is in the funcion of alto comisario of police of st. maarten. the decision here minister of justicia of antiyas, esta magali jacoba owing to confirma today at the vespertino amigoe. click read more for more info. week happen end peter de witte owing to confirma cu past owing to show interest for her function of alto comisario of police at st. maarten after cu the funcion owing to stay ofreci at dje. week happen ela tell 24ora.com cu the not owing to dicidi still y cu berdad ela solicita but cu the not owing to hear nothing still. after cu the news owing to stay publica, the minister of justicia of antiyas owing to calling the boss of police of aruba for informe of the decision of conseho of minister of antiyas, cu owing to accepta his solicitud in the funcion of boss of police at st. maarten. the mandatario owing to tell today still cu they're buscando one of two comisario for ocupa the function of "algemene zaken" but of not owing to dicidi on the funcion ey still. thing if owing to stay dicidi is on the function of "korpschef" cu owing to stay dicidi cu will become peter de witte. cu the decision here now on table gobierno of aruba will have to apunta one alto comisario new. the candidato more menciona till cu now is dolfi richardson, the actual comisario of police of polisnan uniforma. the decision of that is become alto comisario of police do not bay according herargia of police, but more bien is come because; one decision of conseho of minister.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 10, 2010, 08:44:31 AM »

Good morning BoxerDawg 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: April 10, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

Another tourist seriously injured riding a quadracer without a helmet.  Looks like a serious head injury.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3155&offId=0

1 hora happen | fecha: 10/04/2010 | horario: 09:49

lady tourist cu owing to bolter cu quadracer y owing to achieve one chop earnest at cabes owing to being someti at operacion

saturday morning owing to enter informe of one accidente cu quadracer near of fishermens hut, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu one lady tourist cu was coriendo quadracer cu velocidad high owing to lose control descend caminda at hand right strike at one piece beton for afvoer of water y bolter, but in the boltermento the lady tourist of 29 year cu not was have helm dress his cabes owing to bay strike on the structura of beton ocasionando one chop enough big behind his cabes. at arrival of ambulance owing to atende the victima y owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital. at hospital hour they owing to look at the size of the chop at once owing to cuminsa haci the preparativonan for hibe sitting-room of operacion. the lady here was coriendo cu one another amigo cu was his fast y after of the accidente this owing to go back at the sitio for look at what owing to happen cu his girlfriend. at once did take contacto cu amistadnan y they family at merca for informa they of the accidente here.

More pictures at the link.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 10, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

If there was nothing case related recovered from the trap by Aruban divers ... why were Hans Mos, the "Polis" and John Silvetti concerned about the screen shots that were taken from the ROV footage by Kyle Kingman and ... ended up on the internet?

Janet

++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
- 05/17/2008:  I need immediate help.  I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.  I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.  Apparently I'm being accused by Mos, the Polis, and J. Silvetti as leaking the photos to SM.

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice.  When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world.  The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat.  It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: April 10, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEARLYHERE!!!

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:41 PM »

Looks very serious.  That is a lot of oxygen that girl is on.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: April 10, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »

Thanks, Janet!   

(It was the 24th of March, I was hiding it).

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 01:31:57 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »

Thanks, Janet!   

(It was the 24th of March, I was hiding it).

Why??

Every year when I am about to turn 39 years old ... I remind all those around me that my big day is approaching.  You never know ... somebody may present me with a nicely wrapped packed with a Smart Car inside.  I am not usually one for toys but ...

I also anticipate that nicely wrapped package that contains my Smart Car every Valentines ... Easter ... Mother's Day and ... Christmas.  Maybe one day it will be presented to me as a "Just Because" gift and ... maybe it won't.

Happy Belated Birthday Bearlyhere!!  I hope it was special.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 10, 2010, 02:23:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70968.php

Government supports spreading publications associated with Scientology

9 Apr, 2010, 14:12 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Booklets from The Way to Happiness Foundation International, an organization associated with the Scientology Church, are circulated throughout Aruba. Haligan Reilly, coordinator of the project carried out by the Hope Institute, announced the aforementioned. The government supports the circulation.

By our reporter
Ariën Rasmijn

A load of 60,000 copies of the booklet ‘The Way to Happiness’ of Scientology-founder L. Ron Hubbard was delivered to the new office of the Education Department yesterday afternoon. The booklets are in the English, Spanish and Dutch language. “Many more will be needed”, says Reilly. He indicates the project will be launched in the media in a large-scaled manner. According to him, the government supports the project and the Hope Institute, but does not support the latter financially.

‘Common sense’
By his own account, the booklet ‘The Way To Happiness’ is ‘the first non-religious moral code based entirely on common sense’. On the basis of 21 regimens – on the pretext of ‘your preexistence is important to me’ – one propagates good behavior and a life without drugs and lawlessness. The cover of the booklet mentions it is an individual work not related ‘to any doctrine or religious organization whatsoever’. Bridge Publications, the publishing branch of the Scientology-Church publishing ‘Dianetics’ and Self Analysis’ (canon titles of the church from aforementioned L. Ron Hubbard), forwarded the booklets.

Reilly by his own account, states he is not a member of the Scientology-Church, came across the booklet while on the church’s cruise ship Freewinds that frequently visits Aruba. “It a booklet with basic principles and regimens passed on from generation to generation through the ages.” He acknowledges that the association with the church, which had been talked about several times by its practices towards members, ‘could raise several questions’. “To that end, we had not announced anything until everything was ready. Nevertheless, the Hope Institute is independent of the Scientology-movement.”

Carmelita Haynes
All boxes containing the booklets had been addressed to the Ministry of Education and Justice, to the attention of Carmelita Haynes. The former AVP State-member and current education advisor of Minister Arthur Dowers (AVP) did not wish to elaborate on the project of the Hope Institute. “I shall only comment on the matter with the Minister’s consent.” Nevertheless, she welcomed the Amigoe in her office at the Department of Education. A copy of L. Ron Hubbard’s ‘Self Analysis’ as well as a copy of the DVD ‘The Truth About Drugs’ of the Foundation for a Drug Free World were clearly visible on her desk. The latter is publicly sponsored by the Scientology-church. “We will be using this at the schools within short”, says Haynes. She gave this newspaper a Dutch copy of ‘The Way to Happiness’. Minister of Education and Justice Dowers, currently in the Netherlands due to private circumstances, was not available for comment.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: April 10, 2010, 02:50:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70975.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Palapa's government wants all the way

April 10, 2010, 14:20 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - If the policy to employees of the state is disappearing all's palapa (beach huts) are built on public beaches. Their desire is not policy, and government can not say if and when it will be so.

However Announces Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP), that a committee next week will consider a new beach policy.
Meanwhile, on the orders of government have a few beach huts away. These are structures of Vela Windsurfing Center, located next to the Marriott Hotel. The cabins are extracted from the ground by officials to make room for a new road being built around the future Ritz Carlton.

The government meets for years about how the beach interests of citizens, tourists, hotels and the best water sports can be weighed. The lack of policy in practice has mainly led to an increase in problems at and around the beaches as a result of increased activity. The views of the ministries concerned - namely, that of Tourism, Economy and Infrastructure - the beach onlangs policies are in some policy's on display, now the committee will be used as a basis for policy to vormen.

Substantially
the news about possible forced removal of beach palapa and other buildings is currently spread by oral communications of political officials in contact with committed entrepreneurs. The news stirred the minds of the operators. Does the other desired measure in transit, this will seriously affect the operation of almost all hotels, water sports and other establishments on the beach. Pending concrete decisions from the government's business, however quietly. Also AHATA hotel association, which the government is busy on a new beach policy, is still too early to respond. "We have at least so far received no order for deportation, and our lidhotels not," said Doreen woordvoerster Kralick.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: April 10, 2010, 02:51:31 PM »

I thought this was interesting, considering the recent discussion about TES auctioning a residence in Aruba. 

http://www.greecepost.com/yournews/x1031050291/Journey-Home-raffles-off-trip-to-Aruba

Journey Home raffles off trip to Aruba

Featured Business » By Staff reports
Messenger Post
Posted Apr 09, 2010 @ 11:00 AM

Greece, N.Y. — Journey Home in Greece is hosting a raffle for an Aruba vacation offer. The raffle is for a 7-night and 8-day trip to Aruba at the LaCabana Beach & Racquet Club condo with a full kitchen, family room and master bedroom, which sleeps four. The condo also has a beautiful beach, swimming pool, tennis and restaurant on site. The offer is valid from Aug. 9, 2010 through May 31, 2011.

Reservations are subject to availability.

The raffle also includes $750 cash for transportation expense or any other use. The vacation package is valued at $2,350.

Restaurant, water park and golf courses near by, along with a casino expected to open November 2010.

Tickets are $20 each, with a limit of 500 tickets being sold.

Make checks payable to Journey Home; cash accepted.

The winning ticket will be drawn Aug. 9 at Journey Home Golf Tournament (winner does not need to be present).

Call Journey Home at 225-1240 to request a ticket.

Proceeds will benefit Journey Home, a home for the dying.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 10, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: April 10, 2010, 03:00:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70971.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Over 4 years in prison for burglars group

April 10, 2010, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Four men were yesterday sentenced to four years and three months imprisonment for a series of burglaries. These include a police gun was captured.

In the series of burglaries where the perpetrators alone or in groups were operating, were also houses an agent and an employee of Guarda Costa visiting nos. In the house of the agent, the group with a firearm.

JA Sherwood got fifteen months. The other three offenders, R.A. Ras, R.V. Werleman en J. Punsele twelve months were each cell. The penalties are in line with the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM).

Sherwood was convicted of eight home burglaries including in Savaneta, Pos Chiquito, Pieterboerstraat, Noord en Cura Cabay. The prosecution had demanded eighteen months imprisonment.

The court took into account the fact that Sherwood has never been convicted and the sentence reduced to three months. Ras was convicted of burglary in residential Mabon, Seru Alejandro, Maria van Oranjestraat en Brazil.. In imposing the sentence of twelve months did the court consider the fact that Ras is a repeat offender. The penalty was therefore consistent with the demand of the officer. Werleman was convicted of car burglaries on Baby Beach and two house burglaries in Savaneta.

The Court was particularly resent the tourists robbed. Although Punsele was acquitted of the steal on Baby Beach and other locations, the judge considered it proven that he has broken into two houses in Brazil and two in Savaneta. Moreover, if the judge ruled, he also made an attempted burglary at another house in Savaneta. In imposing the sentence, the judge took into account the fact that Punsele still young, but already a few times previously convicted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.