April 25, 2024, 04:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518035 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: April 12, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »

Hi Lifesong

Have you received any response from the producers of Dateline?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1781 on: April 12, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot
Im sorry for all the pain I caused you.. love you mom

Sat at 2:02pm

Where is the apology to Natalee and her family, you turd!

Turd is right, jen...as usual it's all about money for Joran.  Maybe Anita's coming into some? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: April 12, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »

Considering the number of comments and the short time this article has been published...it looks as if there's some outrage at the lack of action after two months in the case of the inspector of polis that is accused of molesting his 3 year old child!  If I read it correctly the mother also works in the public ministry office so the case has been sent to Curacao for investigation?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/18137/5/

the silencio of ministerio publico is preocupante

monday, 12 april 2010 - 16:01

one mother unmarried woman owing to denuncia father of his child (inspector of polis) for owing to touch inapropiadamente cu they child muher of 3 anja. the denuncia owing to sosode day 19 of feburary y till today 12 of april nothing! click read more for more info.

in one comunicado oficial ministerio publico is boga for specialmente media atende the caso here cu all cautela necesario. we is conciente of we rol, but que hubo of the rol cu ministerio publico have to take away in the caso here? leave ask media for silencia one caso of abuse sexual of younger not can is you maneho on casonan condenabel so! expertonan on the matter is tell cu in casonan similar, always ministerio publico is take more or less 1 week for haci one "voor-onderzoek" for dicidi cu if is cuminsa one investigacion penal or not. in the caso here is casi 2 month owing to happen end, siendo cu nothing owing to stay didici. the silencio y miss of corahe for take one decision on the caso here is causando more danjo cu is necesario. have two campo in the asunto here, uno is the father inspector of police cu have his cuerpo stop his slow y in the proceso is try desacredita the mother y ministerio publico. at the another near have the mother unmarried woman cu is work at ministerio publico because; one hurista y eynan the instancia is in two y is in one doubt cu if they wanted bay one war cu cuerpo policial y danja they relacion of much anja. ministerio publico is prefera of see the caso because; one "problema of pareha" enbez of mire because; one mother saliendo for derechonan of his child indefenso. everybody can compronde here cu is two power owing to strike in one another. at one near could you think cu con one inspector of police cu in his funcion is boss of the departamento of kjzp cu is atende daily cu casonan of abuse of younger will can haci algo so? of another near could you think also con one mother cu is hand right of the fiscalnan at ministerio publico will bay ganja algo so? the know more good cu all another person cu if the haci one "valse aangifte" cu this will is funesto for his future carera in we apparatus hudicial. cu the two podernan here in one problem now do not cumbini the trankilidad y profesionalismo cu have to existi in we organo investigativo. at end cada that is mirando con they (y the instancia where they're traha) can leave mihor for of the asunto here, as the mother or the father. some person is teniendo (suficiente) cuenta cu the poor criatura cu now is reclamando y is denunciando at world cu the is wordo maltrata y/of molestia by of his father. cu if is berdad or not, esey we not know! is pesey we is count ; cu one sistema hudicial y cu hueznan imparcial for dicidi esey for we. all locual we is boga pe is husticia, for give people the sense cu algo is wordo haci. now ministerio publico owing to send busca recherchenan of corsou for haci the investigacion. one first pace cu is of aplaudi because neither ministerio publico y neither police will can haci one investigacion neutral y without presion in one caso so. we can compronde bon-bon the argument cu algo so not know or even kizas never owing to arrive of sosode at aruba. but is pesey self, stay keto y not haci nothing assure will not cura the heridanan. as is investiga or not, have to dicidi for end....pa good of the victima of abuse sexual y for good of the comunidad eyfor cu have one percepcion end cu we leynan y we power hudicial (ministerio publico y hueznan) is atendiendo casonan of abuse sexual at one form demasiado suave!

comentarionan (20) subscribe to this comment's feed mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for jenny croes, april 12, 2010
the tristo berdad is cu om is much good in tell everybody what for haci but hour they have to work for justicia they're measure cu one lineaal cu have several measure. all cos is depende if is “niet zomaar iemand” is wordo acusa. +3 come across...

scirbi for jantje, april 12, 2010
one child merece of wordo protega in one situation so. the hendenan encarga cu the cos here not have yui for they compronde? please place name y potret!!!!!!!!!! +3 come across...

scirbi for cayaboy, april 12, 2010
kpa have problem big of wanted sconde all they rotte appelsnan. this is same cu the caso of golden gate. they're haci bad, but niun person mag tell algo. they're above the law. +5 come across...

scirbi for juana yuwana, april 12, 2010
where all the instancianan owing to stay? respetami, fundacion for person muher in dific*ltad, can favor help the mother y the criatura here. my curazon is break hour i am think cu one mother is stop his only cu one jui contra one apparatus of justicia cu do not actua +4 come across...

scirbi for geert, april 12, 2010
where all defensornan of abuse of child is kedando? this have to become one another caso as the children cu the juffrouw was sclama for aid. i am one major y if this will happen cumi another gay will owing to canta. person so is sick!! +2 come across...

scirbi for dag sir, april 12, 2010
till to come out with a press release regarding the moral case is very unusual for it to. have already been several cases where morality matters in the press Provided That played on the internet. when it comes to the real welfare of the child to ensure a press release would be very unhappy to arrive. now it gives an impression that the policeman is a friend to order. terrible! it would be your little child! 2 come across .

scirbi for defensor of child, april 12, 2010
police have to let investiga the caso here tranquil for so they not show cu they will can is defende one abusador of child. the berdad is cu still not owing to wordo proof cu is so y neither cu do not so. in interest of the child dicon the father do not let the investigacion sigi normal enbez of cuminsa kort geding for forza the mother for her look at the child yet aunque cu the is wordo acusa of is abusador? because; father will my haci todo can todo for hanja know what can owing to happen my jui. the cos here is holo much stinki. +3 come across...

scirbi for mamaprecupa, april 12, 2010
my not can believe! one father cu is suppose of leave at defence of his jui is break one child his inocensia so? do not interesami niether cu the is one good police, esey do not tell nothing niether. you do not corda the schandaal of the pastoornan rond world? +2 come across...

scirbi for chico, april 12, 2010
the fright cu everybody have cu the police here is work at kinderen provided that zeden politie cual is exactly the instancia cu have to percura cu for abuse of child not happen. now is birando more duidelijk cu here at aruba have tanto abuse is take lugar. +3 come across...

scirbi for wantalamera, april 12, 2010
everybody wing one near for her cos here wordo investiga by of person without laso cu aruba, preferibelmente macamba cu not conoce niun person involvi, neither the macambanan cu is come vakantie for one pair of anja as mos. +1 come across...

scirbi for parlalatino, april 12, 2010
where we parlamentarionan is in the asunto here? enbez of fight another in parliament uni siquira for leave at vanguardia of one child innocente. juan david, booshi, xiomara, marisol, lorna, marlon, nilo, melvin, nilo, herde, andin, y the remainder. this is one batalla cu have to stop together pe. or you also wanted for abusonan so sigi? exigi of min jus for her “waarborg” name of justicia here without look at do you job or funcion. +3 come across...

scirbi for arleen petrochi, april 12, 2010
i not can work good cu facebook but i am hanja cu a have to cuminsa talk the cos here on facebook as they owing to haci for her turtuganan y we beachnan. here we is talk of one child cu have to of aid y support of one communidad completo. +3 come across...

scirbi for curashi now, april 12, 2010
ministerio publico have much curashi enberdad of try snoer mouth of prensa! mihor they cuminsa feel the breath of one people cu is fada cu just in casonan cu concerni child they wanted come abort. y if police wanted stop behind the suspicion they mag, but hour come at cla cu the is involvi you owing to try tapa. esey will is destrososo for one kpa cu have one name enough bad end. +3 come across...

scirbi for biggest fan, april 12, 2010
24ora.com have great razon for ranka om at his ear. here we do not talk of that have razon, but cu om is show incapacidad of take one decicion, then incapacidad of can handle cu justicia. by of not take one decision is seems cu they wanted defende the police y esey kiermen cu the mother is stop not only contra kpa completo but also contra om. 24ora.com have to sigi vigila the cos here of close because (cu excepcion of diario) niun another corant owing to be bold of touch cu the caso here. +2 come across...

scirbi for police balente, april 12, 2010
i have one question. con come hour is concerni one investigacion contra police not mag publica name y faam, neither potret but hour is one buchi juan if have to bay frontpage completo? publica potret for we know is that is so macho of is abusa of one child cu not can defende his curpa. y if kpa is stop behind the macho here leave come afor y defende also for so we can look at con balente we cuerpo policial is enbez of stop for justicia of one criatura indefenso. +5 come across...

scirbi for donking, april 12, 2010
among om y kpa, justicia at aruba is all schots provided that scheef. +4 come across...

scirbi for pober-campesino, april 12, 2010
hour do you not have faam or hour do you not have money is difycil for do you haja justicia here at aruba. if have to cuminsa one akion of firmaa my will firmaa sigoer, but the injusticia here so not can sigiu. we children have to wordo protechi y if om y police not can, we self take cer of the cos here. they have to let we know if, if they're go make algo. +2 come across...

scirbi for diostacunos, april 12, 2010
i am wait for cu the hendenan of voogdijraad is bezig is volg the caso here. the child here not mag bay close the father never more y not mag is rond of another child niether. abusa of child is anything cu have castigo big is wardabo hour do you arrive in kingdom of father god. +2 come across...

scirbi for nog sprake van jusitie?, april 12, 2010
unbelievable! it seems that the pg who has responsibility coolly 1 month on vacation Provided That often unattainable! Till this is ridiculous. You should try this in the Netherlands till cops. of course there is no question of law. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: April 12, 2010, 07:28:18 PM »

I failed to highlight this one, but doesn't that bring back a memory?   

snipped

hour do you not have faam or hour do you not have money is difycil for do you haja justicia here at aruba. if have to cuminsa one akion of firmaa my will firmaa sigoer, but the injusticia here so not can sigiu. we children have to wordo protechi y if om y police not can, we self take cer of the cos here. they have to let we know if, if they're go make algo. +2 come across...

snipped from

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/03/dave-holloway-i-was-one-of-the-last-holdouts-natalee-holloway-investigation/

ABRAMS: Look, Dave, you have generally been a sort of calmer voice in connection with this investigation, and yet you did sign this scathing letter about the investigative team. Why?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S FATHER (via phone): Yes we did. I was one of the last holdouts. I think Beth had been pushing for this for some time. And I went back to the island, hoping to make one last push to get everybody together, hold some solid communications and move forward with the case. And there at the end I thought we were coming close and starting to gel and to move this forward, and suddenly it just fell apart.

ABRAMS: But Dave, these are very serious accusations that you all are making in this letter. Let me read from one of them that apparently was regard to you from a detective handling the case.

When you went to the police department to report Natalee missing “quote” Dennis Jacobs responded with the following inappropriate question. How much money do you have?

HOLLOWAY: That’s correct and there were two witnesses there that can confirm that.

ABRAMS: And your understanding was he was effectively saying in order to search for your daughter, that they would have to get paid?

HOLLOWAY: Well I don’t know what his intentions were, Dan, but he made that comment. Whether he was making it in jest, or whatever, I don’t know, but he did make that comment.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 12, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

4/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

day 15 of may the will become alto comisario at st.maarten peter de witte owing to leave today for washington for visit fbi

the is definite, alto comisario peter de witte owing to participa yesterday tardi at minister of husticia, mr. drs. arthur dowers, cu past did take decision for acepta the oferta unique of gobierno antiyano, for become proximo alto comisario at st. maarten.

first cu this, today peter de witte, will leave for washington, merca, for one visit cu was pendiente for haci at fbi. in the delegacion here owing to bay also, fiscal parent y boss of seguridad nacional, where they have one agenda pisa at fbi for atende.

for day 15 of may now, his nombramento because; alto comisario of st. maarten will enter at vigor. this owing to stay confirma also, for minister of husticia of antiyas, magali jacoba. the solicitud here did take lugar for of some time end, but t’e now, after cu one comision of evaluacion owing to repasa all the solicitudnan, owing to arrive n’e conclusion cu peter de witte t’e mihor candidato.

peter de witte owing to give of conoce, cu the do not bay, because the do not at his taste at aruba, but is considera the oportunidad unique here one another reto for asumi.

that will become his susesor at aruba, esey if will is become one decision of gobierno actual, y till now, can tell cu not have one candidato fiho, for cual can think on two alternativa, the.o. named after one managment team or the proximo alto comisario can is even one person for of world civil, wanted mean the not have to is one police, for become alto comisario. but decision not have still.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: April 12, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »

Do we dare hope about what that visit is about?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: April 12, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »

Talking to myself again....oh well!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 12, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »

Sandy,
Would you please look over the 24ora article I posted on the prior page and see if I interpreted it correctly? 

Thank you!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: April 12, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

Hey Ossiesmom!!!

It is so good to see you up there.  I have missed you.
How's Ozzie and the UPS man?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »

But we are all listening while you talk to yourself.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: April 12, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »

At least you will get an answer when you talk to yourself.

This girl at work talks to herself and drives me crazy.  She not only complains but she goes why did they do it this way.  Then I hear well I would have done it this way. 

I got up and walked away today because she got on my last nerve and I almost blew a gasket.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: April 12, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, April 12th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 10 JUNE 2009 under serial number 38728.0 is the company with the tradename:

STUDIO 6 MEDIA LAB.

Business address   SIRIBANA 6, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   STUDIO 6 MEDIA LAB.
Date of commencement   1 APRIL 2009

OWNERS/PARTNERS

GEERMAN, GERMILLE ANTHONY;
Born in   ARUBA on 13 JUNE 1988
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   10 JUNE 2009
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN, BIJSTAND EN ADVIES OP HET GEBIED VAN AUDIOVISUELE PRODUCTIES IN HET ALGEMEEN EN IN HET BIJZONDER VAN RADIO- EN TELEVISIEPROGRAMMA'S.
2. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN, BIJSTAND EN ADVIES OP HET GEBIED VAN PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTENTIE, PROMOTIES, ONTWIKKELINGSTECHNIEKEN, MARKETING, RECLAME, VERKOOPBEVORDERING, COMMERCIALISERING, MARKTONDERZOEK, PLANNING EN MARKETING MANAGEMENT.

Google translation:

1. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE IN THE FIELD OF AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS IN GENERAL AND IN PARTICULAR FOR RADIO AND TV'S.
2. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE IN THE FIELD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, AD, PROMOTIONS, DEVELOPING TECHNIQUES, marketing, advertising, sales promotion, marketing, MARKET RESEARCH, PLANNING AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=11390348&albumId=266485

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: April 13, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »

And I missed it!   

Thanks for listening though!     I was  and got caught up in one connection after another if you know what I mean!     Now I think I need a bath.   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: April 13, 2010, 12:05:49 AM »

At least you will get an answer when you talk to yourself.

This girl at work talks to herself and drives me crazy.  She not only complains but she goes why did they do it this way.  Then I hear well I would have done it this way. 

I got up and walked away today because she got on my last nerve and I almost blew a gasket.

I think I may know her.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 13, 2010, 02:00:30 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: April 13, 2010, 06:23:59 AM »

I hear echos of TM.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1796 on: April 13, 2010, 07:30:59 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: April 13, 2010, 08:14:37 AM »

Well, well.  Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, this is the same address Caps lives at.

Great find, TxMom!

Kerm???

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, April 12th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 10 JUNE 2009 under serial number 38728.0 is the company with the tradename:

STUDIO 6 MEDIA LAB.

Business address   SIRIBANA 6, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   STUDIO 6 MEDIA LAB.
Date of commencement   1 APRIL 2009

OWNERS/PARTNERS

GEERMAN, GERMILLE ANTHONY;
Born in   ARUBA on 13 JUNE 1988
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   10 JUNE 2009
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

1. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN, BIJSTAND EN ADVIES OP HET GEBIED VAN AUDIOVISUELE PRODUCTIES IN HET ALGEMEEN EN IN HET BIJZONDER VAN RADIO- EN TELEVISIEPROGRAMMA'S.
2. HET VERLENEN VAN DIENSTEN, BIJSTAND EN ADVIES OP HET GEBIED VAN PUBLIC RELATIONS, ADVERTENTIE, PROMOTIES, ONTWIKKELINGSTECHNIEKEN, MARKETING, RECLAME, VERKOOPBEVORDERING, COMMERCIALISERING, MARKTONDERZOEK, PLANNING EN MARKETING MANAGEMENT.

Google translation:

1. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE IN THE FIELD OF AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS IN GENERAL AND IN PARTICULAR FOR RADIO AND TV'S.
2. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE IN THE FIELD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, AD, PROMOTIONS, DEVELOPING TECHNIQUES, marketing, advertising, sales promotion, marketing, MARKET RESEARCH, PLANNING AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: April 13, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »

I failed to highlight this one, but doesn't that bring back a memory?   

snipped

snipped from

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/11/03/dave-holloway-i-was-one-of-the-last-holdouts-natalee-holloway-investigation/

ABRAMS: Look, Dave, you have generally been a sort of calmer voice in connection with this investigation, and yet you did sign this scathing letter about the investigative team. Why?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S FATHER (via phone): Yes we did. I was one of the last holdouts. I think Beth had been pushing for this for some time. And I went back to the island, hoping to make one last push to get everybody together, hold some solid communications and move forward with the case. And there at the end I thought we were coming close and starting to gel and to move this forward, and suddenly it just fell apart.

ABRAMS: But Dave, these are very serious accusations that you all are making in this letter. Let me read from one of them that apparently was regard to you from a detective handling the case.

When you went to the police department to report Natalee missing “quote” Dennis Jacobs responded with the following inappropriate question. How much money do you have?

HOLLOWAY: That’s correct and there were two witnesses there that can confirm that.

ABRAMS: And your understanding was he was effectively saying in order to search for your daughter, that they would have to get paid?

HOLLOWAY: Well I don’t know what his intentions were, Dan, but he made that comment. Whether he was making it in jest, or whatever, I don’t know, but he did make that comment.

This whole thing is bringing back lots of memories - OM on vacation, cops don't give a flying fig unless you can line their pockets, no transparency in the judiciary.

Yet another example of Arubans remaining silent coming back to haunt them.

If only they had raised a hue and cry when their authorities did this to Natalee's family, perhaps those authorities would have gotten the message that this crap is not going to be tolerated - and perhaps this child could have her justice. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: April 13, 2010, 08:17:57 AM »

Do we know of any other crime that ties the two countries together besides this one?

Or could this be similar to the "training"  that Dompig went thru with the FBI?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.