April 18, 2024, 07:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517444 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1820 on: April 15, 2010, 01:26:44 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1821 on: April 15, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: April 15, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: April 15, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE BETRAYAL

I am one with private eye.  I believe that those who prayfully and monetarily upheld the Persistence undertaking were under the impression that the search for Natalee Holloway's remains would be independent of the Aruban investigation ... the Aruban investigation that had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

+++++

private eye
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

December 15-28, 2007

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

December 29, 2007

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim (Miller) believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave (Holloway) that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, (Dolph) Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  (Dolph) Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

January 7, 2008

Kyle Kingman:
The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They (divers) were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Kyle Kingman:  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: April 16, 2010, 12:00:56 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: April 16, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »

“Worst service ever, avoid at all costs”
The Mill Resort & Suites
   flasponge   1 contribution
Florida
Apr 10, 2010 | Trip type: Solo travel  Avoid this hotel like the plauge, customer service is non-existent, front desk could care less, you can stand in front of them for an hour and they won't acknowledge you, the staff also steals from customers, an American gentlemen had his jacket stolen from the front desk. The rooms are filthy and the staff enters the rooms while you are out, I would rather spend another 50$ and stay some place else because in the long run you are going to lose that much from this hotel in hidden fees and stolen items. Worst ever, ruined my trip.My ratings for this hotel
 Value  Rooms  Location  Cleanliness  Service  Sleep Quality
Date of stay March 2010
Visit was for Leisure
Traveled with Solo Traveler
Member since April 10, 2010
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend? No
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147249-d148738-r60931081-The_Mill_Resort_Suites-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: April 16, 2010, 01:07:17 PM »

How long has JD Silvetti been a Corporate Sponsor of TES? Hmmmmmmm.

http://texasequusearch.org/

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: April 16, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »

O/T...sort of.

My husband visited the doctor this morning.  While waiting for him in a rather large secondary waiting room a lovely young woman spoke to me and I noticed she had a beautiful soft southern accent.  I asked her if she was from the S. U. S. and omg - she is from Alabama and is married to a Canadian.  After a general chat I asked her if she was familiar with the Natalee Holloway case, etc.  She most certainly is aware and in fact told me she is originally from Meridian (where Natalee's Dad lives). 
She was familiar with the case but unaware of PVDS death and suggested that perhaps with his passing, there would be less protection and it might be helpful to the case. 
I told her about Scared Monkeys, and I so hope she visits to have a read.
Sorry for being so long winded, but this is the first time I have ever spoken in such detail with another about Natalee and I was so excited.
She was so genteel and though she looked so very young she has a nineteen year old daughter.  She also asked me if I was aware of Anthony case and Haleigh. 
I hope if she joins SM she will give me, can, a hello.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »

http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/articles/2010/04/16/local_news/doc4bc7ef3036c64804430327.txt

Beth Holloway to visit area
Mother of missing girl to share her story of hope

By Janie Ginocchio
jginocchio@paragoulddailypress.com
Published: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:11 PM CDT

Shane Carter, director of the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center Foundation, announced at the AMMC Women’s Council quarterly luncheon Thursday that Beth Holloway, mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway, will be the featured speaker at a council fund-raiser Oct. 2.

Beth Holloway was thrust into the international spotlight when her daughter, Natalee, disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. She has since written a book about the aftermath of her daughter’s disappearance and is now a motivational speaker who shares the power of hope.

“Beth Holloway has roots in Northeast Arkansas and is a graduate of ASU,” Carter told the group. “We are happy she is coming back to the area to share her message.”

Proceeds from the event will be used toward renovations to the AMMC Women’s Services Department. Tickets for the event will go on sale in late summer, Carter said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: April 16, 2010, 05:46:58 PM »

Thanks Sharon/Tx.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: April 16, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »

Good question, Sharon/TX....from my recollection, the old TES website had a separate page with sponsors, and neither JD Silvetti nor Legacy Offshore were listed early in the case. 

Then, they developed a new website and for a time, one couldn't find the sponsors...and later, they'd highlight them one at a time on the main page on the right where you now see Silvetti & the 2 or 3 others, including Legacy Offshore. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: April 16, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

Good question Sharon/Tx....  I don't recall any mention of them being corporate sponsors of TES before or during the "Persistence" mission.  I think the sponsor relationship with TES came after that, so probably less than two years?

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 16, 2010, 06:26:56 PM »

O/T...sort of.

My husband visited the doctor this morning.  While waiting for him in a rather large secondary waiting room a lovely young woman spoke to me and I noticed she had a beautiful soft southern accent.  I asked her if she was from the S. U. S. and omg - she is from Alabama and is married to a Canadian.  After a general chat I asked her if she was familiar with the Natalee Holloway case, etc.  She most certainly is aware and in fact told me she is originally from Meridian (where Natalee's Dad lives). 
She was familiar with the case but unaware of PVDS death and suggested that perhaps with his passing, there would be less protection and it might be helpful to the case. 
Sorry for being so long winded, but this is the first time I have ever spoken in such detail with another about Natalee and I was so excited.
She was so genteel and though she looked so very young she has a nineteen year old daughter.  She also asked me if I was aware of Anthony case and Haleigh. 

Good afternoon Monkeys.

I bet that was exciting can, thanks for sharing!  I hope she'll visit here too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 16, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »

http://www.paragoulddailypress.com/articles/2010/04/16/local_news/doc4bc7ef3036c64804430327.txt

Beth Holloway to visit area
Mother of missing girl to share her story of hope

By Janie Ginocchio
jginocchio@paragoulddailypress.com
Published: Friday, April 16, 2010 12:11 PM CDT

Shane Carter, director of the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center Foundation, announced at the AMMC Women’s Council quarterly luncheon Thursday that Beth Holloway, mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway, will be the featured speaker at a council fund-raiser Oct. 2.

Beth Holloway was thrust into the international spotlight when her daughter, Natalee, disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. She has since written a book about the aftermath of her daughter’s disappearance and is now a motivational speaker who shares the power of hope.

“Beth Holloway has roots in Northeast Arkansas and is a graduate of ASU,” Carter told the group. “We are happy she is coming back to the area to share her message.”

Proceeds from the event will be used toward renovations to the AMMC Women’s Services Department. Tickets for the event will go on sale in late summer, Carter said.

Thanks Klaas!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1834 on: April 16, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »

Good question Sharon/Tx....  I don't recall any mention of them being corporate sponsors of TES before or during the "Persistence" mission.  I think the sponsor relationship with TES came after that, so probably less than two years?

jmo

I agree that they've come on as corporate sponsors in the recent past.   Just checked out the web archive and it looks like they started to rebuild their website sometime after March, 2008....this computer is acting up, so I wasn't able to pull up an old page, & we are going out in a bit.   

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.texasequusearch.org
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 06:35:50 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 16, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »

O/T...sort of.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Me, too! 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: April 16, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

O/T...sort of.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Thanks TexasMom - It sure was...and when she told me she came from Dave's area, I was flabbergasted, to say the least. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: April 16, 2010, 08:45:36 PM »

O/T...sort of.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Me, too! 

That would be so cool!   

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

Thanks Sharon/Tx.

Janet

You are welcome Janet.  I am not getting a good feeling.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 16, 2010, 09:37:46 PM »

FYI - nothing new in the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil case:

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (TRIAL DATE OF 5-17-10 TO BE CONTINUED)

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.