March 29, 2024, 04:15:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516174 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: April 18, 2010, 12:08:28 AM »

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

•    Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

That's really meaningless as they consider Joran a "previous suspect" as well.

I am not so sure.

Wreck ... why do you think that the court have not dismissed the defamation lawsuit?  After all ... it has been over two years since the Kalpoes' attorneys were given a five day extention to comply with the court's request to produce case documents.

I speculate that the Kalpoes' attorneys have convinced the judge that legally they are prevented from complying.

The reasons could be:

1.  Under Dutch law ... case documents cannot be released while an investigation is ongoing ... an investigation has not been closed.

2.  The Kalpoes are no longer deemed suspects in the Natalee Holloway case and therefore ... case documents pertaining to them are non-issues.

In my opinion ... if Phil McGraw's attorneys are not able prove to a judge that the disputed segment of the Skeeters' recording was not deceptively manipulated ... I believe a settlement will be negotiated.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++++

Holloway wrongful-death suit dismissed
Judge in L.A. tosses suit filed by parents over teen who vanished in Aruba
Fri., June 1, 2007

In December, the brothers filed a defamation and fraud suit in a California court against TV psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw, an investigator and CBS Television Distribution Group.

The suit contends that the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a secretly recorded conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18989639/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1881 on: April 18, 2010, 12:23:28 AM »

Here's what I think is going to happen.  I think the June 1, 2010 final date for the Kalpoes to come to LA to give their depositions is going to come and go and the Kalpoes will be a no show.  They will come up with more excuses.

The judge will then throw the entire case OUT and award the Dr. Phil people legal fees.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: April 18, 2010, 12:34:24 AM »

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: April 18, 2010, 01:08:14 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16889:famia-a-bin-di-canada-y-reconoce-e-morto-di-trafico-senora-di-e-victima-a-bai-cu-airambulans-canada-bek&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

family owing to come of canada y reconoce the dead of trafico, madam of the victima owing to go cu air ambulance canada bek

saturday, 17 april 2010 22:29

the senjora still is in hospital y diabierna some hour after cu he owing to die profesionalnan owing to dune the news tristo. all the time parents y brother of the victima owing to being notifica at canada y they owing to fly come aruba. saturday they owing to arrive y go hospital at once. police of trafico also was tey y they owing to talk cu the family. apart from see the senjora sleep in hospital they self have to owing to go reconoce the dead in freezer at hospital. was one family much break. the pareha owing to leave cu barco crusero y at aruba he owing to die lagando three child younger of edad at canada. the senjora owing to stay of leave cu air ambulance saturday self for canada where the will follow achieve atencion medico. the family cu owing to arrive aruba will follow cu the tramitenan for take away also curpa without life of they being keri. departamento of turism is hungando one rol in all the proceso mirando cu this assure is one golpi for turism. here is deal of one accidente caminda one chofer sober owing to less come strike in the quadracer on caminda.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: April 18, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1885 on: April 18, 2010, 06:12:39 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: April 18, 2010, 06:01:06 PM »

Nut ... I am one with ya.  Peter Devries is very good looking.  However ... I happen to not agree with the man when he implies that Joran van der Sloot's words in the Range Rover recording reflect the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing ... the morning that began an ongoing roller coaster ride from H--- for her family.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one...

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: April 18, 2010, 06:05:12 PM »

Tamikosmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: April 18, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »

Those very "out of context" statements by Peter R. DeVries have been addressed time and time again, addressing them to yet another poster doesn't change anything.  The statements were made regarding what Joran actually stated in the excerpts being discussed!

I could bring all the back up to support the FACT that Beth appreciates Peter R. DeVries including his work on the range rover recordings, and even contacted him by email about the recent photo story.  But I know that it has been posted recently and doesn't need to be repeated.  If Peter R. DeVries was misrepresenting anything in regards to Natalee's case, I honestly don't believe he would have Beth's support!

Is it really possible to support Beth while at the same time continually arguing FOR the Kalpoes regarding the case they filed in Los Angeles but can't seem to follow the requirements for that case to proceed; and continually trying to cloud the facts regarding an undercover investigation  where Joran made statements that BOTH of Natalee's parents consider to be closer to the truth than anything else he's said in almost five years?  It just doesn't jive to me.

JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: April 18, 2010, 07:26:44 PM »

The following quote which I have sourced is not out of context.  It is a direct question and ... a complete answer.

What is the implication.  Does Peter Devries believe that the Kalpoes participated in the invents encompassing the demise of Natalee Holloway or ... does he believe they were not involved.

Janet

+++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: April 18, 2010, 08:20:55 PM »

In regards to the defamation lawsuit ... I want to make myself clear on my position.

Although I somehow believe it may happen ... I do not want Deepak Kalpoe to emerge the victor either in a negotiated settlement or ... in a court of law.

However ... considering that Phil McGraw's attorneys are not allowing the disputed recording to stand alone as evidence in their assertion that there was no manipulation of Deepak's words ... I fear that there may have have been manipulation.

My take is that incriminating case documents have been requested to prove that Deepak was not defamed by the manipulation.

With all my heart I hope I am wrong in my speculation and ... the judge throws out the case and ... the Kapoes are held responsible for all costs associated with a frivolous lawsuit.

Even if it is revealed that the Phil McGraw's tape was deceptively manipulation and Deepak never confessed in that interview with Skeeters ... I am one with Beth that the Kalpoes are deeply involved in the happenings encompassing her daughter's disappearance.

In other words ... I believe that Joran van der Sloot was lying in the Range Rover recording when he distances the Kalpoes from involvement.

Janet

+++++++++

Holloway wrongful-death suit dismissed
Judge in L.A. tosses suit filed by parents over teen who vanished in Aruba
Fri., June 1, 2007

In December, the brothers filed a defamation and fraud suit in a California court against TV psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw, an investigator and CBS Television Distribution Group.

The suit contends that the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a secretly recorded conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18989639

Nancy Grace - August 26, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: We`ve known from day one...

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: April 18, 2010, 08:49:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50275001087

Lush Entertainment

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50275001087#!/group.php?gid=50275001087&v=photos

In this photo: Rosie Pitt, Nick Coleman, Koen Gottenbos
(looks like Stephany to the right of Koen and maybe Sander behind her to me too, jmo)

In this photo: Koen Gottenbos, Nick Coleman, Sander Gottenbos, Stephany M Van Gijn

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: April 18, 2010, 08:57:59 PM »

Flyer for the event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=78348346767

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: April 18, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

Regardless of what Dr. Phil may or may not have done, the Kalpoes still are required to comply with the Rules of Discovery and provide the documents requested.  Otherwise Dr. Phil has a right to complain that he can't launch a proper defense.

IMO.

No documents, no case.  Sort of like Paulus' no body no case logic.  Same applies for Kalpoes providing docs only more so as they do have control over whether or not they could do so when filing a suit.  If they didn't plan to do so, they should not have filed a suit in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: April 18, 2010, 09:49:25 PM »

I have not seen Beth comment on the level to which she thinks the Kalpoes were involved since the Range Rover tapes.  She may well have revised her thought as to the extent they were involved with the conclusion of that tragic night.

Of course, they were involved as everyone knows Natalee left the bar that night she disappeared in their car.  That makes them accessories before the fact to whatever transpired later.  But as for actual participation in those events, that remains unknown as to what part they did or did not play.  Since we have no proof one way or the other, it remains like so much as pure speculation.

But for me it will always be ultimately Joran van der Sloot who is the culprit behind Natalee's disappearance because if not for him, Natalee would have returned along with all her classmates.  No Sloot, no Justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: April 18, 2010, 09:52:11 PM »

Looks like Sander's back with Team Aruba!

http://teamaruba.ditismijnteam.nl/

corsow is earn of team aruba.

after of owing to train two week sigi we team aruba was ready for play across from one of the seleccionan of corsow ( is several own here at the netherlands ). in the ultimo game play where team aruba owing to earn his game 1- 0, the motivacion y confianca was much big for her game here. team aruba owing to lever veld with much earn but that not owing to wordo show at the first minut they where we owing to look at one team aruba much but much agitated. at 1m. corsow is hanja one chens grandisimo for make the game 1-0 but the ball is strike contr the tree. the first 5 minut they was corsow only with was ataca y several trip keeper of team aruba mark kosten owing to bring salvacion with actienan increible. at of 7m. one tremendo actie of mateo tromp with is give one diepte pass for jersey rivero where the is enter his only in area penal ye is wordo tumba of behind where was one klaro penalty for team aruba y refrey do not fluit nothing. but this not owing to stroba team aruba of sigi place presion on corsow. at of 9m. one good hugada on near links where mateo tromp is wordo tumba y refrey is fluit vrijetrap for aruba. the self one mateo tromp is ejecuta this so good with the ball is fall in 16m gebied ye keeper is let the ball los y jonathan leest is stop his fast for take the ball y make the game 1-0 for team aruba. the game owing to become much more los sabiendo with corsow owing to start ataca y let much espacio in they linjanan. mark kosten owing to salva team aruba several trip for as the game 1-0 for aruba y we defence was good stop y cordina. at of 17m. jonathan leest is make one great hungada on near links where the is let aljereau sophia his only with keeper but the do not succeed score. one lastima pace team aruba was merese the instant they there of the gol. in one as or another team aruba owing to start play much intrankil much pasonan was much bad or corsow was intersepta good. at of 37m. corsow is hanja one chens big for tabla the game with one vrijetrap good ejecuta where again keeper mark kosten is bring in salvacion. y so the first time is bay 1-0 for team aruba. in the of 2 time trainer of team aruba owing to make several change for so look at all the hungadornan play think on the toernooi of duitsland at may 2010. we can owing to ripara with team aruba owing to start self one thing with in the first time y this owing to wordo aprobecha at big of part corsow. at of 50m. one ball with owing to wordo lora in 16m gebied with in principle was show guiltless the ball is fall on leg of one of the spits they of corsow y make the game 1-1. after of the gol here was bisto with team aruba owing to fall in another y corsow owing to know of abusa of the sitaucion here y in 15 minut of time corsow is make the game 1-4. much aberration in defence y negatieve coaching among the hungadornan. yet so aruba owing to hanja chens they diminutive but not owing to resulta at nothing.team aruba is make his two ultimo cambionan y will want owing to stay of the game team aruba is know of score once more where ashton armantrading is place the ball in leg of sander gottenbos ( with porsierto is come of one operacion in his knee ) y make the game 2-4. as wait for with this was one lesson good big for all the teamaruba y for technissche staf y they train good the proximo simanan ye game they with will come.

opstelling

keeper : mark kosten

defence : jersey rivero, ruben escalona, mario da silva, dayron celaire

medio campo: siljean vrolijk, mateo tromp, shaun every, jonathan leest

delantero : roberto pieters, aljereau sophia

cambios : ashton armantrading, jursley armantrading, brayn velazquez, frencis janga, albert de wolff, sander gottenbos, jerwin giel.

scorer : 9m. jonathan leest
50m. corsow 65m. corsow 67m. corsow 75m. corsow
89m. sander gottenbos

auteur: gilberto | 27 march 2010

Top Scorers

1. Roberto Pieters 1
2. Jonathan Read 1
3. Sander Gottenbos 1

Sander Gottenbos

Date of birth    January 17, 1990
Sex    Man
Profession    Unknown

Quote    Unknown
Squad number    Unknown
Position    Attacker
Goals    1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: April 18, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »

I have not seen Beth comment on the level to which she thinks the Kalpoes were involved since the Range Rover tapes.  She may well have revised her thought as to the extent they were involved with the conclusion of that tragic night.

Of course, they were involved as everyone knows Natalee left the bar that night she disappeared in their car.  That makes them accessories before the fact to whatever transpired later.  But as for actual participation in those events, that remains unknown as to what part they did or did not play.  Since we have no proof one way or the other, it remains like so much as pure speculation.

But for me it will always be ultimately Joran van der Sloot who is the culprit behind Natalee's disappearance because if not for him, Natalee would have returned along with all her classmates.  No Sloot, no Justice.

I agree Anna.

And I still believe we haven't heard everything Joran said on those tapes either.  I've read he stated at times that he had many helpers that night.  Most of the attention has been on "Daury", but we all know that's not the only help he had...and that more than likely everything wasn't done that night.  We know who Natalee left C & C's with, and we know who Joran was with when Beth and the others arrived. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: April 18, 2010, 11:52:51 PM »

REMINDER

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND/OR SATISH KALPOE

Steve Cohen affirms that "off the record" two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.  Logic dictates the sex was not consensual.

++++++++++++++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case ....

CARIBBEAN VOICE - January 18, 2006

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen .

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:34 AM »

I'd read that they made the arrests in the robbery of the Aruba Security & Crime Prevention, but I hadn't noticed the part about one of the suspects arrested being a member of the Visibility Team until now.

http://www.24ora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16875:miembro-di-visibility-team-di-polis-deteni-pa-atraco&catid=6:policial&Itemid=8

Papiamentu translation:

acolyte of visibility team of police deteni for atraco

friday, 16 april 2010 16:00

criminalidad poco-poco is haciendo his entrance in we sistema hudicial. awemainta team of aresto owing to enter cas of one semi-colega for detene. is deal here of one acolyte of visibility team of police of oranjestad. click read more for more info. for of some anja end cuerpo policial conoce the are "visibility team" cu is form for miembronan of cuerpo policial, miembronan of cuerpo especial y securitynan priva. together they're percura for cuida areanan as centro of town at oranjestad, san nicolaas y near of we hotelnan. awemainta team of aresto together cu team bijzondere projecten owing to enter 3 cas (homes) y owing to detene 4 man sospecha of is meti in the caso of atraco on aruba security & crime prevention. is deal here of one caso of atraco arm cu owing to sosode day 30 of november 2009 at where owing to steal alrededor of 900 thousand guilder y owing to bay cu arm of candela. awemainta owing to detene the hombernan of surname gumbs, salas, landsmark, y burleson. have to menciona cu burleson is one acolyte of visibility team y because; such is work together cu polisnan of oranjestad for comati criminalidad in centro of town. sinembargo the do not police if, but yet is much serca of the organisacion cu is reenforza we leynan penal. police does not comenta still on the question cu if owing to achieve arm or coin, although cu at at least one of the casnan can owing to ripara cu is engrandeciendo the cas y is trahando cura. the proof cu if is the coin of atraco is usando will have to come on table now. not can descarta cu more detencion will cay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: April 19, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.