April 16, 2024, 12:03:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517260 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:16 PM »

http://leadercall.com/peopleandplaces/x993505143/Deadline-For-Women-s-Life-Conference-Registration-extended

April 19, 2010
Deadline For Women’s Life Conference Registration extended

To the Leader-Call Laurel Leader-Call

LAUREL — South Central Regional Medical Center’s 21st annual Women’s Life Conference is set for Saturday, April 24 at Jones County Junior College. The deadline for registration has been extended to Thursday, April 22 at 5 p.m. Registration packets can be picked up in the Marketing/Community Relations Office at South Central Place in Laurel.

Karen Vanderslice, Women’s Life Conference Coordinator, said, “I have been flooded with calls from women requesting registration packets. We have extended the deadline so that they will have time to complete them and return them to my office.” Seating is still available and we encourage those planning to attend to get their completed registration packets in the mail as soon as possible. “If you have a registration packet and have not mailed it back to us by Tuesday, April 20, please drop it by our office so you can be sure we receive it by the conference deadline.”

The cost for the full day of activities is only $25. Vanderslice said, “Financial contributions from our conference sponsors have allowed us to keep our conference registration fee at this low rate. The value of the event is so much more than the $25 registration fee, because it includes a full day of activities for women.”

It is a conference tradition each year to begin the day with laughter. “Women attending the conference this year will thoroughly enjoy the mind-boggling comedy and magic of award winning magical motivator Debbie Leifer. She has entertained crowds for years with her highly energized presentation,” Vanderslice said.

The Women’s Life Conference this year will also include a special presentation by Jean Smith Vaughn, Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Mississippi and our very own Alex Hodge, Sheriff of Jones County.  They will discuss a variety of women’s safety related issues. “It is important that we learn how to keep ourselves safe,” Vanderslice said. “They will talk about scams, how to protect yourself from being a victim, and more.”

Women will also attend a health related seminar of their choice presented by area physicians and other health care professionals. Topics this year include medical weight loss, women and heart disease, advancements in eye care, diabetes and wound care, peri-menopause and issues relating to joint pain. One physician will also talk about advancements in medical technology.

“After the educational sessions, women will attend the conference health fair. There will be numerous booths providing free health screenings and a variety of health information,” Vanderslice said.

Women will gather between 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. in the dining facility at Jones County Junior College for a wonderful conference luncheon. “During the luncheon, Debbie Leifer, our opening speaker, will call out the winners of our door prizes.” This year conference planners have received more than 90 door prizes donated by area businesses. “We have two grand prize gifts this year,” Vanderslice said. “We will be giving away a diamond and sapphire dinner ring valued at $725 and a pink sapphire and gold necklace valued at $400.”  Numerous other items will be given away at the conference including gift baskets, gift certificates, decorative glass, jewelry, pewter, scented candles and more.

Jones OnStage, the entertaining show choir of Jones County Junior College, will perform prior to the 2 p.m. keynote presentation by featured speaker Beth Holloway. Holloway, the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, will present an inspiring message—one that has touched the hearts of women across America. “There is no way to fully comprehend what this family has gone through,” Vanderslice said. “Beth Holloway has made it her mission to travel the country and talk about women and safey. Holloway’s presentation at the conference will certainly be one that you will not want to miss.”

At the end of the day, every woman attending the Women’s Conference will be given a beautiful floral print designed by local artist Amelia Crumbley. “We have been giving participants a conference print since our first event in 1990,” Vanderslice said. “Many women have a complete collection.”

Sponsors of the Women’s Life Conference this year are South Central Regional Medical Center, the Jones County Medical Alliance, Jones County Junior College, WDAM, Laurel Leader-Call, IMPACT, OncoLogics, Inc., Jones County Medical Supplies, Inc./Quinn Pharmacy, Jefferson Medical Associates, and Laurel Bone and Joint Clinic. Other sponsors include Medtronic, Inc., Regency Hospital, Pine Belt Country B-95, LifeGuard Medical Alerts, the American Cancer Society and Clearview Recovery Center.

For more information about the Women’s Life Conference, call 601-399-0506.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: April 19, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »

REMINDER

Because someone says something at a certain point in time does not make it a fact.  It is that person's opinion or speculation as to what happened or what they believe happened.

After Natalee got into that car with Joran and the Kalpoes, everything turns to speculation.  We have a few cell phone pings if we believe van der Straten and the logins on the internet.  Otherwise, it is a plethora of theories, speculation and hypothesis.

And even those have changed over the years.  I tend to agree with Natalee's parents that the things Joran said in the van have more of a ring of truth than any of his other versions of events but over time have come to believe Joran is incapable of telling the truth about anything one hundred percent.

All we can do is speculate as to what happened.  No one knows for sure except Joran van der Sloot.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: April 19, 2010, 12:22:52 PM »

Thank you, Klaasend.

Beth looks wonderful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: April 19, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »

http://leadercall.com/peopleandplaces/x993505143/Deadline-For-Women-s-Life-Conference-Registration-extended

April 19, 2010

<snipped:

Jones OnStage, the entertaining show choir of Jones County Junior College, will perform prior to the 2 p.m. keynote presentation by featured speaker Beth Holloway. Holloway, the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, will present an inspiring message—one that has touched the hearts of women across America. “There is no way to fully comprehend what this family has gone through,” Vanderslice said. “Beth Holloway has made it her mission to travel the country and talk about women and safey. Holloway’s presentation at the conference will certainly be one that you will not want to miss.”

<snipped>

Thanks Klaas.

Beth Holloway is one amazing woman.  She is an inspiration to me.  Beth made an unselfish pledge early on and ... she stayed focused and ... shefollowed through.

Janet

+++++

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: April 19, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »

REMINDER

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH KALPOE

The Kalpoe brothers were detained on three occassions in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.  Aruban attorneys affirm that suspicions which warranted these detainments had a solid foundation.

++++++++

DETENTIONS

JUNE, 2005

Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

AUGUST, 2005

"Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions."

NOVEMBER, 2008

"Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway."

Brothers to be freed in Natalee Holloway case
November, 30, 2007

The Kalpoe brothers were previously jailed in the case, but were rearrested last week and charged with being involved in the "voluntary manslaughter" of Holloway.

The judge reasoned Friday that "the new evidence, together with the existing evidence in this case, produce serious grounds for the suspicion of some kind of aiding and abetting, of covering up the traces of a crime committed or of the disposing of a corpse," prosecutors said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/30/aruba.holloway/index.html

ARUBAN ATTORNEYS

NORAINA PIETERSZ

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, (Noraina) Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

On the Record w/Greta - August 30, 2005

ENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1905 on: April 19, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/04/analisis-politico%E2%80%A6-briesen/

Original text:

Analisis politico….. BRIESEN

Publication: Dialuna, 19 April 2010. Categoria: Politica

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Briesen cu tabata e ministro cu mas a destaca di haci nada durante su periodo di gobernacion awe ta sorpresa cu tur e publicidad cu e ta haya. No cu su coleganan a traha na interes di nos pueblo pero nan tabata ocupa intensivamente cu enrikecimento di nan mes y nan hendenan. Ni den esaki Briesen a aparece durante e añanan cu a pasa
No pasobra e ta mas integro cu e otronan pero su temperamento no a duna. Ta te ora cu corupcion bati na su porta directo pasivamente e ta duna sosten manera a sosode cu e contrato di musico y manera a desaroya den e intento di benta di waf. Ta pesey ta comprendibel cu e ta sorpresa cu awo cu e no ta ministro mas e ta haya asina tanto publicidad.

E mes a declara di no ta compronde esaki. Ta pesey ta bon pa splica cu ta hustamente pasobra tin un gobierno nobo cu ta trahando duro ariba tur tereno e maldadnan ta sali tur dia. Tambe esnan di Briesen.
Awo cu tin un maneho ariba tereno di turismo ta sali na cla cuanto no a worde haci door di Briesen pa promove nos industria di mas importante. Awe ta resulta cu berdad e vision di Briesen no tabata yega mas leu cu e subwaynan di New York caminda e a laga gasta miyones di Florin caro pa un efecto ridiculo pa Aruba.
Tur hende ta corda e storia di Briesen cu e hefe di e compania na New York ta core den e mesun trein di subway cu e trahador y ta core pasobra e hefe ta den e subway ey e ta mira e propaganda tremendo di Aruba y ta dicidi di bisa su baridor di oficina pa e no bay Aruba pa nan no ta den e mesun hotel mescos cu nan ta den e mesun trein di subway.
Asina e hefe por ta sigur di tin un vakantie agradabel na Aruba sin cu na Aruba e mester trompica over di su baridor di oficina.
Esey tabata e vision di Briesen den su tempo. Awo ta logico cu e reorientacion ariba mercadeo di Aruba como un destinacion turistico di primera clase ta pone cu atrobe hendenan ta puntra nan mes ta con tabata posibel cu a gasta asina tanto placa pa haci propaganda pa Aruba den e subwaynan di New York. Hendenan ta keda babuca di mira “blundernan” asina cometi door di hende di cual ta worde mas spera. Ta pesey e ta haya tanto publicidad awor.
Briesen tabata e ministro cu a laga bay e oportunidad di un “lifetime” cu tabata e caso di Natalee Holloway. Henter mundo tur dia tabata mira ariba television e drama di Natalee sin cu Briesen a haci uso di e oportunidad unico aki. Aruba por tabata den noticia na tur pais tur anochi cu e relato real di e siguridad di Aruba.
Tur anochi Aruba por a worde treci den noticia cu ta di prome biaha den historia di Aruba cu un mucha muhe a desaparece. Cu tur hende rond di Natalee a sinti nan mes sigur mientras nan tabata mira cu Natalee tabata di fiesta cu tres mucha homber di Aruba te oranan di madruga.
Esaki por na Aruba. E siguridad aki mester tabata ariba television rond mundo tur anochi mustrando con bonita Aruba ta y con sigur Aruba ta. Na e estado di Natalee casi tur dia mucha muhenan ta desaparece.
Na Aruba den historia esaki a sosode un biaha y ta pesey e shock tabata asina grandi pero mientrastanto Aruba a haya propaganda na valor di biyones si nos tabatin un ministro cu poco vision e tempo ey.
Awe e ta tur sorpresa cu e no ta ministro mas y e ta haya mas publicidad cu e tabata haya tempo e tabata ministro. Berdad ta cu tambe e hecho cu e tabata ministro pa ocho aña sin ningun resultado cu e por gaba cune ta algo historico y mester di atencion pa esaki worde ripiti nunca mas. E reaccion di Briesen mes ta algo pa tuma bon nota di dje. Su sorpresa cu awo e ta haya atencion ariba su mes ta splica tur cos di Briesen. E pober! Cu un di su poco contratonan cu e a cera e tin chance grandi di bay tras di trali na KIA.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Papiamentu translation:

analisis politico….. briesen

publication: monday, 19 april 2010. categoria: politica

oranjestad (aan): briesen cu was the ministro cu more owing to destaca of haci nothing during his period of gobernacion today is surprise cu all the publicidad cu the is achieve. not cu his coleganan owing to work at interest of we people but they was ocupa intensivamente cu enrikecimento of they self y they hendenan. neither in this briesen owing to aparece during the añanan cu owing to happen not because the is more integro cu the others but his temperamento not owing to give. is till hour cu corupcion beat at his door directo pasivamente the is give sosten as owing to sosode cu the contrato of musico y as owing to desaroya in the attempt of throw of platform. is pesey is comprendibel cu the is surprise cu awo cu the do not ministro more the is achieve so tanto publicidad.

the self owing to declara of do not compronde this. is pesey is good for splica cu is just because have one gobierno new cu is trahando duro upstairs all territory the maldadnan is leave all day. also esnan of briesen.

awo cu have one maneho upstairs territory of turism is leave at cla cuanto not owing to worde haci door of briesen for promove we industry of more important. today is resulta cu berdad the vision of briesen not was arrive more far cu the subwaynan of new york caminda the owing to let spend miyones of guilder caro for one efecto ridiculo for aruba.

everybody is corda the storia of briesen cu the boss of the compania at new york is core in the same train of subway cu the trahador y is core because the boss is in the subway ey the is see the propaganda tremendo of aruba y is dicidi of tell his baridor of office for her not bay aruba for they do not in the same hotel same cu they're in the same train of subway.

so the boss can is assure of have one vakantie agreeable at aruba without cu at aruba the have to trompica over of his baridor of office.

esey was the vision of briesen in his time. awo is logico cu the reorientacion upstairs mercadeo of aruba because; one destinacion turistico of primera clase is place cu again hendenan is ask about they self is con was possible cu owing to spend so tanto coin for haci propaganda for aruba in the subwaynan of new york. hendenan is stay babuca of see “blundernan” so cometi door of person of cual is worde more wait for. is pesey the is achieve tanto publicidad now.

briesen was the ministro cu owing to let bay the oportunidad of one “lifetime” cu was the caso of natalee holloway. all world all day was see upstairs television the drama of natalee without cu briesen owing to haci usage of the oportunidad unique here. aruba can was in news at all country all night cu the relato regal of the siguridad of aruba.

all night aruba can owing to worde treci in news cu is of first trip in history of aruba cu one child muhe owing to desaparece. cu everybody rond of natalee owing to feel they self assure while they was see cu natalee was of party cu three boy of aruba till oranan of madruga. this can at aruba. the siguridad here have to was upstairs television rond world all night mustrando con bonita aruba is y con assure aruba is. at the estado of natalee casi all day child women is desaparece.

at aruba in history this owing to sosode once y is pesey the shock was so big but all the time aruba owing to achieve propaganda at valor of biyones if we had one ministro cu some vision the time ey.

today the is all surprise cu the do not ministro more y the is achieve more publicidad cu the was achieve time the was ministro. berdad is cu also the mature cu the was ministro for eight year without none result cu the can commend cune is algo historico y have to of atencion for this worde ripiti never more. the reaccion of briesen self is algo for take good notice of dje. his surprise cu awo the is achieve atencion upstairs his self is splica all cos of briesen. the poor! cu one of his some contratonan cu the owing to close the have chance big of bay behind trali at kia.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: April 19, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »

REMINDER

The following suspect statements imply that Deepak admitted to Aruban authorities that on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... he attempted to obstruct an investigation ... an investigation that had yet to begin.

++++++

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: April 19, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: April 19, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: April 19, 2010, 07:10:11 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: April 19, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: April 19, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 19, 2010, 07:40:33 PM »

April 19, 2010

To the Leader-Call Laurel Leader-Call

LAUREL — South Central Regional Medical Center’s 21st annual Women’s Life Conference is set for Saturday, April 24 at Jones County Junior College. The deadline for registration has been extended to Thursday, April 22 at 5 p.m. Registration packets can be picked up in the Marketing/Community Relations Office at South Central Place in Laurel.

Karen Vanderslice, Women’s Life Conference Coordinator, said, “I have been flooded with calls from women requesting registration packets. We have extended the deadline so that they will have time to complete them and return them to my office.” Seating is still available and we encourage those planning to attend to get their completed registration packets in the mail as soon as possible. “If you have a registration packet and have not mailed it back to us by Tuesday, April 20, please drop it by our office so you can be sure we receive it by the conference deadline.”

The cost for the full day of activities is only $25. Vanderslice said, “Financial contributions from our conference sponsors have allowed us to keep our conference registration fee at this low rate. The value of the event is so much more than the $25 registration fee, because it includes a full day of activities for women.”

It is a conference tradition each year to begin the day with laughter. “Women attending the conference this year will thoroughly enjoy the mind-boggling comedy and magic of award winning magical motivator Debbie Leifer. She has entertained crowds for years with her highly energized presentation,” Vanderslice said.

The Women’s Life Conference this year will also include a special presentation by Jean Smith Vaughn, Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Mississippi and our very own Alex Hodge, Sheriff of Jones County.  They will discuss a variety of women’s safety related issues. “It is important that we learn how to keep ourselves safe,” Vanderslice said. “They will talk about scams, how to protect yourself from being a victim, and more.”

Women will also attend a health related seminar of their choice presented by area physicians and other health care professionals. Topics this year include medical weight loss, women and heart disease, advancements in eye care, diabetes and wound care, peri-menopause and issues relating to joint pain. One physician will also talk about advancements in medical technology.

“After the educational sessions, women will attend the conference health fair. There will be numerous booths providing free health screenings and a variety of health information,” Vanderslice said.

Women will gather between 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. in the dining facility at Jones County Junior College for a wonderful conference luncheon. “During the luncheon, Debbie Leifer, our opening speaker, will call out the winners of our door prizes.” This year conference planners have received more than 90 door prizes donated by area businesses. “We have two grand prize gifts this year,” Vanderslice said. “We will be giving away a diamond and sapphire dinner ring valued at $725 and a pink sapphire and gold necklace valued at $400.”  Numerous other items will be given away at the conference including gift baskets, gift certificates, decorative glass, jewelry, pewter, scented candles and more.

At the end of the day, every woman attending the Women’s Conference will be given a beautiful floral print designed by local artist Amelia Crumbley. “We have been giving participants a conference print since our first event in 1990,” Vanderslice said. “Many women have a complete collection.”

Sponsors of the Women’s Life Conference this year are South Central Regional Medical Center, the Jones County Medical Alliance, Jones County Junior College, WDAM, Laurel Leader-Call, IMPACT, OncoLogics, Inc., Jones County Medical Supplies, Inc./Quinn Pharmacy, Jefferson Medical Associates, and Laurel Bone and Joint Clinic. Other sponsors include Medtronic, Inc., Regency Hospital, Pine Belt Country B-95, LifeGuard Medical Alerts, the American Cancer Society and Clearview Recovery Center.

Thanks Klaas!   

I have some really good friends in this area (like sisters to me), wish I could go!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: April 19, 2010, 09:01:03 PM »

According to the interrogation log ... in August 2005 the FBI was able to identify Wendy Terry as Deepak's friend ... Deepak's friend who contacted the FBI regarding his request for an alibi following the gardener's court testimony.

The indication is that Wendy Terry resides in Dallas Texas.  Unlike Aruban case documents ... hopefully these records will be forthcoming to Phil Mcraw's defence attorneys.

++++++++++++

Page 178
:  According to others present in the courtroom, Deepak appears very nervous when he hears the gardener's statement.  He panics.  And according to the FBI, contacts a young lady to ask her to lie for him.  The young lady calls the FBI in the States and reports that Deepak asked her to give him an alibi for the night Natalee disappeared.  They are trying to locate this girl.

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony - August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday ....

I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony - August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Nancy Grace - July 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO": Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

From the privilege log, Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil:

Name/Title/Description: Interview with Wendy Terry
Date: 24 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: 163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiator: SA J. Brooke Donahue

Name/Title: Chat session review
Date: 30 August /2005
Pages: 6
File 4:163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiator: SA William T. Clauss 2
Description: internet chat between Deepak Kalpoe and Wendy Terry

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: April 19, 2010, 09:02:38 PM »

IIRC you stated that Wendy Terry was a member of SM.  Could you please tell me what was the nic she posted under.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: April 19, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »

IIRC you stated that Wendy Terry was a member of SM.  Could you please tell me what was the nic she posted under.

Thanks

Janet

Klass ... I was directing this post to you.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: April 19, 2010, 09:35:40 PM »

REMINDER

THE INVOLVEMENT OF DEEPAK AND SATISH

Why was Deepak's vehicle parked in the lot of the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005?  Was it impounded?

Deepak declared in his suspect statement that on the morning of May 31, 2005 he drove straight home after leaving the VDS residence.  He declared he arrived home at 6:45 AM and went straight to sleep after conversing with Satish.

Satish declared in his suspect statement that Deepak arrived home on the morning of May 31, 2005 at approximately 6:30 AM.  He states that Deepak claimed that he had just come from the police station.

When both Deepak and Satish statements are considered ... is it possible that Deepak received a ride home from someone within LE?  Could it be that Deepak received a ride home from Charles Croes who apparently resides on the way?

Nevertheless ... why was Deepak deceptive in his suspect statement.  Lies are created to cover the truth.  What was the truth?

+++++++++

Page 59:
  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag The details. Not sure what to make of this, I mentally prepare myself for an encounter with Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe inside the police station. And maybe I'll also get a look at the other guy, Satish 

Page 60:  After almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn't need me today. He won't take our statements today. What? I don't understand. Did the young men give theirs? We never see them, but Deepak's car is still outside.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home. I had locked my car and walked to the front door. Before I could open the door, Satish had opened the door ...

Satish signaled me not to make noise because my mother was still sleeping. We walked to Satish's bedroom. When I got into his bedroom he asked me what precisely was going on ...

After that Satish said to me that we would talk later, but that he needed to get ready to go to school.. Then I said to him that I would be going to bed too. I walked to my bedroom and turned on my airco and my computer and I went on "msn messenger". I had then turned off the screen of my computer and the loudspeakers. I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired. And that was in the night from Monday to Tuesday.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: April 19, 2010, 11:37:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/

July 2009

"Vinda's Birthday @ the South Beach Lounge" by Julia Renfro

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: April 20, 2010, 12:42:43 AM »

Thanks

Janet

Klass ... I was directing this post to you.

It wouldn't be fair for me to divulge the nickname she used at SM.   I understand you wanting to know but I can't in all fairness tell you what it is.  Sorry. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:14 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71347.php

Less passengers visit Aruba

17 Apr, 2010, 10:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The number of paying passengers welcomed at the Reina Beatrix airport has declined during the first quarter of 2010. In particular, the number of passengers from the European market has decreased considerably during the past twelve months. Aruba Airport Authority (AAA) mentions the aforementioned in their first quarterly report of this year.

The total number of passengers from commercial flights has decreased with 1.4 percent, while the number of flights had actually increased with 2.5 percent compared to the first quarter in 2009. These figures were even worse that year, as the number of paying passengers from commercial flights had decreased with 11.5 percent, and the number of flights with nine percent.

However, the European market showed a spectacular decline of 38.4 percent, but this was due to discontinued flights from the United Kingdom and Spain for cruise ships, which had not returned during the past season.
In addition, last year’s charter from Milan had been a once-only matter. It was remarkable that the number of passengers from the Netherlands had decreased with 12.9 percent compared to the first quarter of 2009 – in spite of KLM re-opening the Aruba-Amsterdam route.

The number of passengers from the Latin American market is also negative. There are increasingly less passengers from especially Venezuela due to the travel- and currency policy of the regime in that country. This is a ‘real challenge’ regarding sales and marketing in that area, according to AAA’s press report.

There are positive figures from the United States with a general growth of 4.9 percent. However, on the other hand, the past winter had been the first in ages in which there had been no charter flights from the US to Aruba. Another positive market regarded that of the Netherlands Antilles, namely an increase of 3.2 percent. Both Tiara Air and Insel Air had added more flights during the first quarter of 2010.

Through out the world, the aviation industry is slowly recovering from the crisis. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) readjusted the prognosis for the aviation industry with a prospected loss from 5.6 to 2.8 billion dollars. A sharper growth in demand was also registered and as the number of aircraft seats has more or less remained the same throughout the world, IATA expects an increase in the revenues for airline companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.