April 16, 2024, 05:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517279 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2010, 12:57:24 AM »

Magnolia - I agree but I do hope they check this out.

I agree as long as "they" are not the Arubans.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:03 AM »

When I read the part about the FBI in Barbados, I thought of Eric Williams and sorta lost heart.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2010, 01:23:07 AM »

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture

Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

Skeleton. Aruba. Could it be? The Muldowneys wonder.

•••

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," said John Muldowney, 78, a retired propane inspector with the state Department of Labor and Industry and owner of the Pinch Pond Family Campground.

"I hate to say I wish it was her, but it would give that family some closure."

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

•••

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during her high school's graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Her classmates reported seeing her leave the Carlos 'n Charlie's in the capital city of Oranjestad.

The case remains unsolved, though a man once suspected of involvement in Holloway's disappearance has recently claimed to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot, 22, said in an interview with RTL Nieuws that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp. He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway's family has offered a reward of $250,000 for help solving her disappearance. It has also offered a $1 million reward for information leading to her safe return.

Since her disappearance nearly five years ago, tourists have reported finding skeletal remains on the island. Tests have shown them be those of shipwrecked sailors, however.

•••

The Muldowneys were on a seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure Of The Seas, whose first port was Oranjestad.

They and another couple from Lititz had taken a catamaran out to a snorkeling site. "It was far enough out that we couldn't see land," remembers family friend Ken Dimm.

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres.

Only two months later, in December, did she realize there was more to that picture.

Evette Dimm noticed it first.

"She looks at the one picture, and you can see a fish in it," remembers John Muldowney. "Then she says, 'God, that looks like a skeleton or a corpse.' "

Patti Muldowney wonders whether the skeleton is that of Holloway.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," she said. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help.

"But we have not heard anything. I hope they do look into it. It would be good if the parents have finality."

tmurse@lnpnews.com

Just catching up and this is interesting...
First thing that comes to mind after reading:
"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean,"
Eric Williams......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2010, 01:26:50 AM »

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean,"
Eric Williams......

It also looks like the body of a sea snake going away from the head down to and past the lower right corner of the pic.......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2010, 01:27:17 AM »

I agree as long as "they" are not the Arubans.

Janet

I totally agree with you on that, Janet. Arubans have proven to be as trustworthy
as Joran the rapist. They will always continue to lie and destroy everything they can
get their paws on. The other day, I was reading through some posts from 2005. It
was only within three to four weeks that Natalee went missing. (was murdered)

The poster`s name was Robin.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/05/from-fox-news-breaking/

Robin on June 21st, 2005 12:21 am

Why was she left alone anyway with 3strangers? Where were her classmates? Just hire a psychic and call it a nite..this is one mystery that will probably go unsolved forever???

...and that was, and remains until this day, an Aruban`s attitude towards
their Mericano "FRIENDS?"

They could care less. They are equal to Joran and the Kalpoes.

"Maybe the b**ch will turn up in a few days, see you at Senor Frog's tonight???

Their attitude sucks, and anybody who would still consider going to Aruba would
benefit quite a lot I think from a robust punch in the face.

I think their own actions and words are the best thing to use against them.

They murdered the island by their own doing - blaming Natalee has always been
a crutch.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2010, 01:28:31 AM »

Eric Williams......

It also looks like the body of a sea snake going away from the head down to and past the lower right corner of the pic.......
Or maybe a cable? Rope?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2010, 01:43:33 AM »

Greyscale and adjusted the brightness and contrast:

That is real spooky looking, but I think what appears to be bones in the fish trap are more
believable.  It is the right area, however.

I agree Magnolia. 

But we are talking about Aruba here, maybe they put the remains back out there to be rediscovered to cover-up what they did/didn't do two years ago.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2010, 01:47:27 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Each day that passes puts Natalee and her family one day closer to Justice for Natalee.....
It is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:53 AM »

ERIC WILLIAMS

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 -
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

When I called the Monday when Beth was first notified that Natalee was missing, I called 3 FBI locations, Wahington DC, and then a neighboring island, I can't spell it but it was Car? where we have a US office. This was about 1:00PM Monday or so, and one of those offices explained that we had no presence in Aruba, but that we happened to have a US agent there of some kind, I really can't remember the exact type, but that they would contact him, advise him of the situation, I told them that a chaperone was still there, and they assured me he would be ables to assist Beth. This was before Beth even got to Birmingham, she was outside of Memphis.

That is why I have always thought this guy was legit, because I expected him to be there. To be honest, I didn't talk to Beth personally before she got to Aruba, I was left a message with my family, and I didn't talk to her for some time after she got to Aruba.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334092;topicseen#msg334092

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 32:
  No one says much at all on the four-hour flight. Continuing to make calls for information as long as I can get cell service in the air. I talk again to the coach. He says he may have found a U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agent who can help us, but is having trouble connecting with the police on the island. He's having a hard time getting past the beach patrol and getting to the "right authorities." Then we lose contact.

Page 38:  We arrive at the Holiday Inn, get of the vaan, and go inside the open-air lobby of the hotel.  The coach and DEA agent are to our left, and we turn to walk toward them.

I go straight to the DEA agent and begin telling him what we know.

Page 40:  All of us are dumbfounded by this blasé attitude. No one would direct the coach to island police authorities or give him any helpful information. So he kept vigil in the lobby. He was at a complete loss until the U.S. DEA agent surfaced on the island.

Page 41:   The DEA agent asks for Natalee's cell phone and passport. I don't want to reach into her bag, but I don't want anyone else to touch it either. A little carry-on purse is attached to the side of it. Inside are her passport, cell phone, and some cash right on the top. I remove them and zip the purse back. The agent looks at Natalee's things a few moments, then gives them back to me. I return Natalee's things to her little purse as I walk back to the hotel room to leave her bag there.

Seeing her passport is a sign of hope. At least she hasn't left the island. She's here somewhere. We can find her. When I return to the lobby the DEA agent suggest we go to Carlos 'n Charlie's to as questions and show her picture around. So we load up and head back to the shipyard area.

Page 42:  Making their way inside the bar (Carlos ’n Charlies) the men dodge a couple of fistfights and dope-smoking patrons to try to find someone with information. They don't learn anything, so we all load up again and drive to a nearby gas station, where the DEA agent wants to introduce us to someone associated with the island cell-phone company to help us get phones and set up communications among our group.

Page 47:  We are instructed to go back to the van der Sloot residence, where Joran is now waiting. ... The Aruban police, Paulus, Jug, Jodi, Mat, Ruffner, the coach, and I wait for the DEA agent to arrive. The DEA agent tells everyone to remain in their vehicles until he gets there. And suggests that the women not get out of their cars at all. Jodi stays in the van, and I stay in the rental car, on the phone with Natalee's friends.

Page 48:  The DEA agent arrives, and all the men gather in a circle in the dirt and gravel driveway area under a streetlight in front of the van der Sloot home.

Page 55:  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

Charles Croes  - On the Record w/ Greta - June 30, 2005

CHARLES CROES: A major friend of mine called me up. He was working with Natalee's mom to help them find Natalee.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would he call you? What is your occupation that would be a reason he would call you?

C. CROES: Well, I have a sail (cell) rental company. And there was apparently a phone call made. And he was calling me betting or hoping that the phone call was made from one of our phones, and so that's why he called me.

VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?

C. CROES: He called me at 11:30.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did he say to you?

C. CROES: He told me that he needed my help. And I asked him what it was about. And he told me that it had to do something with a cell phone. And I didn't relate it to anything but work at that point.

C. CROES: ,,, And then he said, "There is a possibility that a phone call was made using one of our phones." And I said, "OK." And he said, "It's very, very important." I said, "Fine," and I asked him to go into further details, and he did. And then I made arrangements to go see him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161233,00.html

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 - 1/29/08
« Reply #925 on: January 29, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

2)Do you know who called in Charles Croes that first night?

Jug: Eric Williams

3)Could it have been the DEA agent?

Jug: yes

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

Beth Twitty - 'The Abrams Report' - October 12, 2005

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: The DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9679791/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2010, 01:53:17 AM »

That`s where they need to bury this worthless loser prick. Under a rock.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2010, 02:05:58 AM »

My position regarding Kyle Kingsman's own words has not change ... my position regarding the contents of the trap/cage which was turn over to the Aruban enemy unchallenged by the Persistence' project lead.

However ... I concede the article and the images of what appears to be a skeleton did cause me to waver a little.  I just wish all this information had been turned over to Beth Holloway for her consideration.

Good Night All.

Janet
11:00 PM PT

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2010, 02:09:12 AM »

Always remember: center body mass, if you are on "the fly"

...but if you have the luxury of time... that's a good place.

They say bad things come in threes, so follow through on that.

It is called "conviction."

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2010, 02:10:05 AM »

billb, carpe noctem, Tamikosmom  and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good Night Janet..Carpe.......
Truth always finds a WAY to rise to the surface....and I truly believe we are all parts of that WAY...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2010, 02:14:01 AM »

Truth always finds a WAY to rise to the surface....and I truly believe we are all parts of that WAY...

Good night and sleep tight, billb!

and I truly believe we are all parts of that WAY...

Yup, me too.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2010, 02:15:52 AM »

Truth always finds a WAY to rise to the surface....and I truly believe we are all parts of that WAY..
billb, texasmom, carpe noctem, Tamikosmom  and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
To be clear...I do mean ALL Good Monkeys as parts of the WAY.....
Just because some weren't logged on doesn't mean I am slighting anyone.....an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2010, 02:18:21 AM »

My position regarding Kyle Kingsman's own words has not change ... my position regarding the contents of the trap/cage which was turn over to the Aruban enemy unchallenged by the Persistence' project lead.

However ... I concede the article and the images of what appears to be a skeleton did cause me to waver a little.  I just wish all this information had been turned over to Beth Holloway for her consideration.

Good Night All.

Janet
11:00 PM PT

Page 194:
  It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

This was the false flag op that sent everyone at once to Arashi Rocks
on June 10... with the Natalee dead body story. What were they using
to paint those rocks? Certainly was entertaining, which was probably
their primary objective.

They start out with a white as snow paint mix... minutes in to the movie
you can see one man's brush has now become soaked with red.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2010, 03:05:45 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2010, 03:06:47 AM »

Some women just get better with age, and I do believe Greta is one of them.

Maybe one day, she will feel INCLINED to put on a sun dress and some high-heel pumps?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2010, 03:27:07 AM »

Greta is HAWT!!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.