March 28, 2024, 06:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516114 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »

Thanks TxMom!  You grabbed that one just for me, didn't ya? 

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s20scaredmonkeys&v=76&r=9&vlr=79&pg=100,1,1&d=317

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       199.2.115.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       Swedish
sv
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Mar 17 2010 11:28:59 pm
Last Page View       Mar 17 2010 11:29:47 pm
Visit Length       48 seconds
Page Views       3
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...&sz=14&tbnid=Aa7qtki
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...o-discredit-natalee/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...o-discredit-natalee/
Out Click       NH_faux1
http://www.scaredmon...-images/NH_faux1.bmp
Time Zone       UTC+0:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 18 2010 4:28:59 am
Visit Number       21,332,277

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2010, 08:21:24 AM »

Possible human skeleton found, near the Antilla wreck.

Two possibilities we know of - Natalee, and Bud Larson.

TxMom - you posted precisely my first thought about relocating remains.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2010, 09:14:01 AM »

Possible human skeleton found, near the Antilla wreck.

Two possibilities we know of - Natalee, and Bud Larson.

TxMom - you posted precisely my first thought about relocating remains.
I was thinking that as well. 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

Seems Joran may be settling in for the long haul on Aruba

Joran Van Der Sloot

Wazup why don't you hit me up anymore I got that money back from Ice's top hat by the way, when you go back home get a connecting flight to Bangkok and stop in Aruba were going crazy Wink im about to start sending post packages your way lol. Peace dude say hi to everyone for me.
Yesterday at 1:39pm

Kirk Atkinson

how long u gonna be over that way my dude, i got them haters over here jockin me hard.. i sold my lap top hahah but maybe in the summer i can, because i will have a free flight in the usa..PIFFERYYY
7 hours ago

Joran Van Der Sloot
There are haters everywhere man Wink. Good you sold your laptop and hold that money down remember its for nothing Wink for hard times. lol. I will be down here a while probably so if you ever got the chance you know this is the place to be. Met mad people from Boston this week and last week they got direct flights now so they blew up the island lol. And you were right all of them our age smoke lol. And some of the ladies were very fine Wink. Be good my man. Peace.
11 minutes ago

Joran Van Der Sloot
I took my lifestyle from good to better, was raised where the girls all thick and amazing this methaphore might sound a little confusing, but can't blame females cause females can't ignore somthing thats obvious...
Yesterday at 12:53pm
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »

WOW!!!!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2010, 12:09:25 PM »

Have been having some trouble getting in and stay here this AM....NBC Philadelphia reporting same news article today:

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?

Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

-snipped-

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »

I hope that Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro were not given a heads up.

Somehow I believe that this find would never have been revealed if Patti and John Muldowney had not reently come forward to the media regarding their frustrations with the FBI.

Janet

++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

By KAREN ARAIZA

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

... John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony.

This time they told me, 'John, we're not allowed to tell you what we're doing with it,'" he said.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," Patti told the Intelligencer. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »

Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

Skeleton. Aruba. Could it be? The Muldowneys wonder.

•••

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," said John Muldowney, 78, a retired propane inspector with the state Department of Labor and Industry and owner of the Pinch Pond Family Campground.

"I hate to say I wish it was her, but it would give that family some closure."

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

•••

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during her high school's graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Her classmates reported seeing her leave the Carlos 'n Charlie's in the capital city of Oranjestad.

The case remains unsolved, though a man once suspected of involvement in Holloway's disappearance has recently claimed to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot, 22, said in an interview with RTL Nieuws that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp. He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway's family has offered a reward of $250,000 for help solving her disappearance. It has also offered a $1 million reward for information leading to her safe return.

Since her disappearance nearly five years ago, tourists have reported finding skeletal remains on the island. Tests have shown them be those of shipwrecked sailors, however.

•••

The Muldowneys were on a seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure Of The Seas, whose first port was Oranjestad.

They and another couple from Lititz had taken a catamaran out to a snorkeling site. "It was far enough out that we couldn't see land," remembers family friend Ken Dimm.

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres.

Only two months later, in December, did she realize there was more to that picture.

Evette Dimm noticed it first.

"She looks at the one picture, and you can see a fish in it," remembers John Muldowney. "Then she says, 'God, that looks like a skeleton or a corpse.' "

Patti Muldowney wonders whether the skeleton is that of Holloway.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," she said. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help.

"But we have not heard anything. I hope they do look into it. It would be good if the parents have finality."

tmurse@lnpnews.com

This is  from a stranger who took my hand at a party and told me that I was helping look for a missing girl this was in 2007

hello that link you keep sending me is not where I see her anyway.  I am not one to jump into information like this so fast.  The boat I see is a ‘sail boat,’ =robable sunk just within the last few years.

Off a small land area that is swimmable to a main shore but far.  Almost private property if that is possible near the ocean.

Finding her will not happen, finding pieces might I am sorry if that is too realistic,.

.  Is she missing a bag or purse or back pack, luggage, bigger then smaller, that you will find =sap.

Good luck, I feel nothing but compassion and love for the family.

If something comes to light about the man with the DARKEST hair, and his comments on his ‘high and mighty’ status.. might lead you to this area that I see.

I am not going to put any more into this unless you ask

Thank you

Rebecca

PS, I am working on another case right now, but connect with me if you need to.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »

Will this bring about another water search?   Hmmmmmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2010, 01:08:38 PM »

::monkeywine::

Look at what a fat, sloppy, out of shape load he has become!!!

Sporter my butt.

If he had to kick a soccer ball around today... he`d keel over dead just like his coward of a father.

I love the look on his face in this pic, too. Because it captured who he really is on the INSIDE.

A scowling angry little boy  stuffed in an overgrown flabby body.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:32 PM »

Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

Skeleton. Aruba. Could it be? The Muldowneys wonder.

•••

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.

"It just seems so strange that that girl never showed up, and here we are right off the shoreline, right where she disappeared, and there's a body lying there," said John Muldowney, 78, a retired propane inspector with the state Department of Labor and Industry and owner of the Pinch Pond Family Campground.

"I hate to say I wish it was her, but it would give that family some closure."

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

•••

Holloway was last seen on May 30, 2005, during her high school's graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Her classmates reported seeing her leave the Carlos 'n Charlie's in the capital city of Oranjestad.

The case remains unsolved, though a man once suspected of involvement in Holloway's disappearance has recently claimed to have disposed of her body.

Joran van der Sloot, 22, said in an interview with RTL Nieuws that Holloway accidentally fell from a balcony and he disposed of her body in a swamp. He previously told an undercover reporter that she died unexpectedly while they were kissing and he dumped her body in the ocean.

Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot.

Holloway's family has offered a reward of $250,000 for help solving her disappearance. It has also offered a $1 million reward for information leading to her safe return.

Since her disappearance nearly five years ago, tourists have reported finding skeletal remains on the island. Tests have shown them be those of shipwrecked sailors, however.

•••

The Muldowneys were on a seven-day cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure Of The Seas, whose first port was Oranjestad.

They and another couple from Lititz had taken a catamaran out to a snorkeling site. "It was far enough out that we couldn't see land," remembers family friend Ken Dimm.

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres.

Only two months later, in December, did she realize there was more to that picture.

Evette Dimm noticed it first.

"She looks at the one picture, and you can see a fish in it," remembers John Muldowney. "Then she says, 'God, that looks like a skeleton or a corpse.' "

Patti Muldowney wonders whether the skeleton is that of Holloway.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," she said. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help.

"But we have not heard anything. I hope they do look into it. It would be good if the parents have finality."

tmurse@lnpnews.com

This is  from a stranger who took my hand at a party and told me that I was helping look for a missing girl this was in 2007

hello that link you keep sending me is not where I see her anyway.  I am not one to jump into information like this so fast.  The boat I see is a ‘sail boat,’ =robable sunk just within the last few years.

Off a small land area that is swimmable to a main shore but far.  Almost private property if that is possible near the ocean.

Finding her will not happen, finding pieces might I am sorry if that is too realistic,.

.  Is she missing a bag or purse or back pack, luggage, bigger then smaller, that you will find =sap.

Good luck, I feel nothing but compassion and love for the family.

If something comes to light about the man with the DARKEST hair, and his comments on his ‘high and mighty’ status.. might lead you to this area that I see.

I am not going to put any more into this unless you ask

Thank you

Rebecca

PS, I am working on another case right now, but connect with me if you need to.

Also found this email from her

[/b]

> OK, now there is something to this finding boats.  I
> know she is near a
> boat, one that has a part that sticks up the water?
> Low tide..
>
> Oh how I wish they would find her...!!!!
>
> Love and light

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »

Kirk has actually lost a lot of weight:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2010, 01:21:41 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot
There are haters everywhere man

It`s hard to love a murdering rapist, Joran. It`s asking a little too much of a person.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot

but can't blame females cause females can't ignore somthing thats obvious...
Yesterday at 12:53pm

---

Ignore the fact that you are a flabby, pathetic, peon, pasty white wanna-be gangsta,
with a hair helmet and side-burns that even Elvis would laugh at if he were still
alive today?

No, Joran... the hotties just can`t ignore it.

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »

Considering the FBI has been in possession of the photo for the past two months and no action has been taken ... I do believe that the tip may have been  "swept under the table" by those who have connections to Aruba..

Something akin to Beth Holloway ... maybe the determination of Patti and John Muldowney was underestimated.  This couple was not about to move on until answers were forthcoming.

Whoever those remains are ... there is a family who has a right to have their loved one returned to them.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

By KAREN ARAIZA

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2010, 01:46:17 PM »

(continued)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2010, 02:06:54 PM »

Blonde

IIRC ... one of  Kyle Kingman's posts referenced a shipwreck that divers used for training ... a shipwreck that was visible at low tide.  Maybe I read it somewhere else.

Anyways ... I do not have time to search for the post now.  Hubby and I are teachers on call (TOC) today for homeschooled grandsons (10/12).  It is my turn to switch caps and enter the kitchen classroom

Have a good day.

Janet
11:05 AM PT

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2010, 02:10:30 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »

Would you just look at those big old homber tee-tees di Ronchi!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »

ANONYMOUS
Hope the next skeleton they find is Van Der Sloot's.
10:23 AM, 3.18.10

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.