April 26, 2024, 07:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518127 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2010, 03:23:00 PM »

(continued)

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Big surprise?? NOT!!  Liars...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2010, 03:32:49 PM »

This picture is taken in pretty shallow water.  The person who took it was snorkeling just under the surface. I wouldnt think the water could be more than maybe 5-10 feet deep unless some sort of zoom lense was used on the camera. 

"Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres."
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2010, 03:33:28 PM »

disposable camera, i doubt has a zoom
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2010, 03:58:08 PM »

disposable camera, i doubt has a zoom

Doesn`t seem like they would... but I guess they think of everything these days!

http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/Zoom_Single_Use_Camera/productID.164408200

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

This picture is taken in pretty shallow water.  The person who took it was snorkeling just under the surface. I wouldnt think the water could be more than maybe 5-10 feet deep unless some sort of zoom lense was used on the camera. 

"Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres."

Blah

In the past two months why wasn't Patti Muldowney contacted by FBI in Barbados or the Aruban investigators in regards to the location that she was snorkeling.  The issue is human remains for crying out loud.  Where is the urgency?

The lack of a response to the photo by the Aruban "powers that be" convinces me that something is hinky.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2010, 04:27:59 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/pennsylvania_couples_photo_dra.html

Pennsylvania couple's photo draws attention back to Natalee Holloway case

By Erin Stock -- The Birmingham News
March 18, 2010, 1:15PM

A Pennsylvania couple who believe they might have photographed Natalee Holloway's skeleton underwater near Aruba are drawing a lot of attention today.

Television crews were outside John Muldowney's door, in Manheim, Pa., as he spoke this morning over the phone with The Birmingham News. An interview with a national network is planned for tonight.

"Good Morning America is trying to get us on tomorrow morning, but we already promised CNN we wouldn't release it to any other national media before them," the 78-year-old explained.

Muldowney believes the photograph his wife took reveals a human skeleton that could be the body of the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared in 2005 in Aruba. He said his wife snapped the photo while snorkeling, using a disposable camera made for underwater use.

The Muldowneys did not develop the images until January, and that's when a family friend pointed out the image.

"She said, 'That looks like a corpse or a skeleton,'" said Muldowney, a retiree who owns a campground in Pennsylvania, "and we all looked at it and we said, 'Oh my God. It does.'" [Skeleton photo enlargement]

Muldowney then showed the photo to "a hundred people," including his family doctor, who concurred that it seemed to be a human skeleton. Next he went to the police and FBI. But the FBI told him they could not tell him what would be done with the photo, so Muldowney contacted his local newspaper, The Lancaster Intelligencer Journal.

"I couldn't believe they weren't getting back with something," he said of authorities.

The photo was also mailed to Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father. Muldowney said he has not heard back from him.

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

Asked why he was wanted to publicize the photograph, Muldowney said he wants to help the family get closure. Muldowney is a father of three daughters.

"My daughters were just as beautiful as that girl," he said.

Muldowney told the Intelligencer Journal he had a gut feeling the body was Natalee Holloway's.

"And if it's not her, it's somebody," he said. "Somebody will get closure out of it. Because it's definitely a body."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »

When I sent the body in the bag pictures to the FBI.
 I sent it to AL ,CT & the FBI in Barbados & the tip line
I got two return calles from the CT FBI telling me that the AL FBI never got my pictures.
They also told me their hands were tied.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »

How hard would it be to investigate considering there are only six wrecks where tourists are taken for diving and snorkeling?

Janet

+++++

Scuba Diving Aruba

Antilla Wreck (60 feet)-
Arashi Wreck (35-60 feet)-
California Wreck (30 - 45 feet)-
Debbie Wreck (70 feet)-
Pedernales Wreck (35 feet)-
Tugboat Wreck (40 - 90 feet)-

http://www.arubabound.com/dive/dive.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2010, 04:33:18 PM »

When I sent the body in the bag pictures to the FBI.
 I sent it to AL ,CT & the FBI in Barbados & the tip line
I got two return calles from the CT FBI telling me that the AL FBI never got my pictures.
They also told me their hands were tied.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »

Natalee Holloway »
Aruban police say they will look into skeleton photo
March 18, 2010, 2:50PM

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_police_say_they_will_lo.html

In this October 2009 underwater photo provided by John F. Muldowney, is shown a portion of the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba. Muldowney feels the photo, taken by his wife, Patti, while the couple was on vacation in Aruba, may show the remains of Natalee Holloway. (AP Photo/Patti Muldowney)
The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.
The Birmingham News

Natalee Holloway (Birmingham News file)

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson said his team of investigators will look into it, in a telephone interview with The Birmingham News.

"Of course," he said. "We look at everything."

Richardson said authorities are still actively investigating the Mountain Brook girl's disappearance. Holloway vanished in 2005 on a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," Richardson said. "Although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

Divers have conducted a thorough search of the waters, Richardson said. But he said if a body was dumped at sea, "it could be even in Panama. You never know."

Richardson also said a recent on-air confession by suspect Joran van der Sloot on Dutch television has produced new leads. He said he remains hopeful that investigators will uncover

what happened to Holloway.what happened to Holloway.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »

1.  Didn't even develop the photos until January
2.  After showing to many people finally went to the FBI, I'm assuming in February
3.  He sends to Dave Holloway and Dave doesn't get back to him, again I'm assuming in February
4.  He finally goes to his local paper in March

I don't see a problem with his time line. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: March 18, 2010, 04:35:58 PM »

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

You would be too, you silly ass little old man.

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2010, 04:41:18 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/pennsylvania_couples_photo_dra.html

Pennsylvania couple's photo draws attention back to Natalee Holloway case

March 18, 2010, 1:15PM

<snipped>

Muldowney told the Intelligencer Journal he had a gut feeling the body was Natalee Holloway's.

"And if it's not her, it's somebody," he said. "Somebody will get closure out of it. Because it's definitely a body."

EXACTLY!!!

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »

http://cbs3.com/topstories/aruba.natalee.holloway.2.1572504.html

(snipped)
"The FBI in Quantico told me to send it to the violent crimes in unit in Philadelphia," John said.

John said he and his wife speculate if this is indeed a photo of a body, that it could be Natalee Holloway. Holloway, an honors student from Alabama, disappeared while in Aruba on a school trip nearly five years ago.

"If they can find out that King Tut had a club foot, thousands of years later with that DNA, they'll be able to find out if that's poor Natalee Holloway," said John.

Eyewitness News has confirmed the FBI received the photos and forwarded them to their Miami office to be analyzed.

Stay with CBS3.com and Eyewitness News for the latest on this story.
(snipped)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »

Richardson said authorities are still actively investigating the Mountain Brook girl's disappearance.

It really chafes my balls when they say: disappearance

Joran has said she died 1,000 times already.

Hans Mos - said they have computer evidence of them discussing it.

Can we get over the DISAPPEARANCE thing????

I mean, are people that dim?

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »

I wish they would have sent a copy to Douglas Shipley at the Birmingham FBI office.

I thought that was the office in charge of the investigation.  But sending it to one should be sending it to all.

I also wish they would send it to Beth as she ususally gets things done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2010, 04:59:13 PM »

Whatever the photo shows, we should all know by now that it will conveniently disappear or turn out to be chocolate. What can Dave or anyone else do if the FBI doesn't acknowledge receiving it? I am glad these people decided to take it to the press. Hopefully it will spring someone into action, but Aruba thinks they are just fine, and I doubt they will do anything but make the remains disappear, or claim it is a new species of sea creatures. Just the fact that these people are letting Joran back on their Island should say enough.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 18, 2010, 05:00:35 PM »

1.  Didn't even develop the photos until January
2.  After showing to many people finally went to the FBI, I'm assuming in February
3.  He sends to Dave Holloway and Dave doesn't get back to him, again I'm assuming in February
4.  He finally goes to his local paper in March

I don't see a problem with his time line. 

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?
Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

<snipped>

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

1.  Death of Paulus van der Sloot - February 11, 1010

2.  Joran van der Sloot's Balcony Confession - February 25, 1010 (?)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 18, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »

http://cbs3.com/topstories/aruba.natalee.holloway.2.1572504.html

(snipped)
"The FBI in Quantico told me to send it to the violent crimes in unit in Philadelphia," John said.

John said he and his wife speculate if this is indeed a photo of a body, that it could be Natalee Holloway. Holloway, an honors student from Alabama, disappeared while in Aruba on a school trip nearly five years ago.

"If they can find out that King Tut had a club foot, thousands of years later with that DNA, they'll be able to find out if that's poor Natalee Holloway," said John.

Eyewitness News has confirmed the FBI received the photos and forwarded them to their Miami office to be analyzed.

Stay with CBS3.com and Eyewitness News for the latest on this story.
(snipped)

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 18, 2010, 05:13:41 PM »

Whatever the photo shows, we should all know by now that it will conveniently disappear or turn out to be chocolate. What can Dave or anyone else do if the FBI doesn't acknowledge receiving it? I am glad these people decided to take it to the press. Hopefully it will spring someone into action, but Aruba thinks they are just fine, and I doubt they will do anything but make the remains disappear, or claim it is a new species of sea creatures. Just the fact that these people are letting Joran back on their Island should say enough.

Hi, Misgivings, good to see you!

Aruba doesn't exactly "spring" into anything.  Remember they have to first eat their Frosted Flakes then shave, lol.

I just hope they eventually get around to it!

And again, we are at their mercy because of it being in Aruban waters.  That gives them claim on anything found and for it to be turned over the ALE where all things vanish.

We have to let them know the whole world is watching!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.