March 29, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516178 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »

Greyscale and adjusted the brightness and contrast:

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!  

Yes he is, he's been cracking me up!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2010, 07:02:40 PM »

That was pretty creative of me  Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2010, 07:06:05 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!  

Yes he is, he's been cracking me up!  

Hi TM and all.  Been working overtime for last 3 weeks (virus infected 700 new laptops to our sales field which in turn infected 700 old laptops).  I have had a blast.  Finally able to settle down a little.  After a long hard day though I do come here and read--about all I had time to do. 

(I can see a skeleton weighed down with rocks)  But I can see how it could just be rocks.  Who knows.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2010, 07:09:05 PM »

original blown in MS photo gallery

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2010, 07:09:23 PM »

Have been having some trouble getting in and stay here this AM....NBC Philadelphia reporting same news article today:

Couple Snaps Skeleton Pic in Aruba: Natalee Holloway?

Pa. couple snaps pic of skeleton where Natalee Holloway went missing
By KAREN ARAIZA
Updated 11:20 AM EDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

-snipped-

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html
hmmm, I heard a blurb about this on our local news so I'm reading here for more info(usually on haleigh's thread)
 is it correct that this picture was taken in february? I dove this exact site on March 14th, it will be a week ago tomorrow, I did not see any skeletal remains or hear any talk of anything being taken or recovered in the water there, although I will say, the people of Aruba do not like to talk about Natalee other than to say how sad and that the people of Aruba are good people who love americans! Also this area is visited everyday by hundreds of tourists, it's my second time to the site, it's very hard to believe any remains would sit there longer than 12 hours at most!  I did check out some sites on the north end of the island, after listening to Joran's new story of sinking Natalee's body in a swamp area after she fell from a balcony while snorting cocaine, sheesh, but it seems highly unlikely that her body would not have been found if this what he did.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 18, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »

Whether the image reveals human remains or not ... somewhere the chain of command broke down in regards to this tip.  The FBI in Philadelphia claims that the photo was forwarded to the FBI in Miami.  The FBI in Miami claim it was never received.  Is there not a protocol in place that would confirm receipt of evidence.  Is there not a protocol called "follow up".

Considering Joran van der Sloot's balcony confession was revealed on February 25, 2010 ... it would appear that John Muldowney started the ball roll in regards to informing Dave Holloway and the Philadelphia FBI of the photo at the end of January.

Janet

++++++

By KAREN ARAIZA

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators.  He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.

"I didn't hear nothing for a month," said John.

John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Couple-Snaps-Skeleton-Pic-in-Aruba-Natalee-Holloway-88402067.html

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Aruban police say they will look into skeleton photo
By Erin Stock -- The Birmingham News
March 18, 2010, 2:50PM

The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson said his team of investigators will look into it, in a telephone interview with The Birmingham News.

"Of course," he said. "We look at everything."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_police_say_they_will_lo.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 18, 2010, 07:13:12 PM »

That was pretty creative of me  Monkey Devil!

Yes it was!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 18, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »

Have been having some trouble getting in and stay here this AM....NBC Philadelphia reporting same news article today:

By KAREN ARAIZA

-snipped-

hmmm, I heard a blurb about this on our local news so I'm reading here for more info(usually on haleigh's thread)
is it correct that this picture was taken in february? I dove this exact site on March 14th, it will be a week ago tomorrow, I did not see any skeletal remains or hear any talk of anything being taken or recovered in the water there, although I will say, the people of Aruba do not like to talk about Natalee other than to say how sad and that the people of Aruba are good people who love americans! Also this area is visited everyday by hundreds of tourists, it's my second time to the site, it's very hard to believe any remains would sit there longer than 12 hours at most!  I did check out some sites on the north end of the island, after listening to Joran's new story of sinking Natalee's body in a swamp area after she fell from a balcony while snorting cocaine, sheesh, but it seems highly unlikely that her body would not have been found if this what he did.

By KAREN ARAIZA

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: March 18, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »

I have to say - and this is just my opinion and I am being honest.

That's a pile of rocks. This pic looks less than any pic I have seen yet that look like a body. I saw nothing in all the features I used that suggested that was a body.

It's a combination of lighting, shading, underwater reflection, an underwater disposable camera, and a person untrained in underwater photography.

But if makes Aruba account for somethin' - I'm all for it. I know they will never account for anything prominent.. even though I would prefer that as oppose to this pile of rocks. 

That's just my honest opinion, and nothing more.  DJ

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: March 18, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

You would be too, you silly ass little old man.

CARPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::monkeywine::
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #311 on: March 18, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »

Here is another pile of rocks! See what you can do with this one, Rob. LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #312 on: March 18, 2010, 07:34:46 PM »

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

You would be too, you silly ass little old man.

CARPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back atcha, Kermit!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: March 18, 2010, 07:36:13 PM »

what kinda uber jackass goes to Rooba after all this? I would rather scuba in my toilet  an angelic monkey

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: March 18, 2010, 07:37:52 PM »

Thanks TxMom!  You grabbed that one just for me, didn't ya? 

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s20scaredmonkeys&v=76&r=9&vlr=79&pg=100,1,1&d=317

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       199.2.115.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       Swedish
sv
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1280 x 800
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Mar 17 2010 11:28:59 pm
Last Page View       Mar 17 2010 11:29:47 pm
Visit Length       48 seconds
Page Views       3
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...&sz=14&tbnid=Aa7qtki
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...o-discredit-natalee/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...o-discredit-natalee/
Out Click       NH_faux1
http://www.scaredmon...-images/NH_faux1.bmp
Time Zone       UTC+0:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 18 2010 4:28:59 am
Visit Number       21,332,277

They tried doing that change the language months and months ago. Their pea brains think they can mask who they are.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: March 18, 2010, 07:39:03 PM »

what kinda uber jackass goes to Rooba after all this? I would rather scuba in my toilet  an angelic monkey

My thoughts exactly, Rob.
If I were gonna do it, I certainly wouldn't come to this thread and tell it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: March 18, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »

SURFS UP!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:42 PM »

My thoughts exactly, Rob.
If I were gonna do it, I certainly wouldn't come to this thread and tell it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: March 18, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »

Considering the Aruban prosecutor claims he was unaware of the photo ... considering there was no followup by the Philadelphia FBI ... I am wondering if Dave Holloway received the communication that John Muldowney sent him?

Janet

++++++++

By KAREN ARAIZA

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators.  He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

Aruban police say they will look into skeleton photo
By Erin Stock -- The Birmingham News
March 18, 2010, 2:50PM

The Aruban police's lead investigator on the Natalee Holloway case said today he was unaware of a photo taken by an American tourist who believes the image shows what could be the missing teen's body on the ocean floor.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_police_say_they_will_lo.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: March 18, 2010, 07:49:46 PM »

Here is another pile of rocks! See what you can do with this one, Rob. LOL

Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.