April 17, 2024, 05:52:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517359 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: March 18, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »

Icehawk, I hope to goodness that you share with your buddies over at BNH on a regular basis what a kind and gracious Administrator Klaas is to allow you to do whatever the hell it is you're doing logged in here while you're logged in over there too!

I KNOW you wouldn't still have a membership THERE if you hadn't made a post since June 2009!

Just sayin'! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2010, 07:57:12 PM »

And another thing.....I don't like people who are not Americans critizing our FBI.

It is kinda like my brother,  I can critize him, but I don't want anybody else saying a word against him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2010, 07:57:17 PM »

Considering the Aruban prosecutor claims he was unaware of the photo ... considering there was no followup by the Philadelphia FBI ... I am wondering if Dave Holloway received the communication that John Muldowney sent him?

Janet

Janet - does Rizzo ring a bell - or - maybe just the city of Philly?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2010, 08:00:39 PM »

Yeah, we don't get too excited any more.  Been there and done that too many times.

Always wait and see.  One of these days, it will be something.

But I like the publicity it generates and think Aruba should have to PROVE it is not Natalee just because. 

Constant reminders of her disappearance work for me.  The more the better.

I believe you Rob, just still going to demand they check it out to keep this in the news.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »

Yeah, we don't get too excited any more.  Been there and done that too many times.

Always wait and see.  One of these days, it will be something.

But I like the publicity it generates and think Aruba should have to PROVE it is not Natalee just because. 

Constant reminders of her disappearance work for me.  The more the better.

I believe you Rob, just still going to demand they check it out to keep this in the news.

Well, he's 78 - no use making him shut up... next they'll say he's been claiming to work at area 51 ...

and she's as blind as a bat...and wearing an umbrella for a bathing suit... 

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2010, 08:07:17 PM »

Yep, probably so, lol.

But it does put the spotlight and let Rooba know people have NOT forgotten in spite of their wanting us to so badly.

This is going to come up again and again and again until they do the right thing or at least as far as the can.  They should have Joran in jail right now demanding he show them where she is since he keeps saying he knows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2010, 08:08:10 PM »

what kinda uber jackass goes to Rooba after all this? I would rather scuba in my toilet  an angelic monkey

Anybody who goes to ROOBA in this family... will have to find a new family when they get back.

It`s like saying... oh, I am just gonna go take some cookies and juice to Bin Laden. BRB!

ME THINKS NOT, ESEY!!!! OWING TO COME ACROSS!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2010, 08:09:42 PM »

And another thing.....I don't like people who are not Americans criticizing our FBI.

It is kinda like my brother,  I can criticize him, but I don't want anybody else saying a word against him.

I apologize for misspelling

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: March 18, 2010, 08:11:18 PM »

Icehawk, I hope to goodness that you share with your buddies over at BNH on a regular basis what a kind and gracious Administrator Klaas is to allow you to do whatever the hell it is you're doing logged in here while you're logged in over there too!

I KNOW you wouldn't still have a membership THERE if you hadn't made a post since June 2009!

Just sayin'! 

You know what............... I made 1 post ok maby 2 what did i say. All i do is read cause no trouble. When this story first broke in 2005  i said if it was my daughter i would not give up until i find her. and i read everyday . So you can go f*** yourself.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 08:14:40 PM by klaasend » Logged

Stay away from Evil Island
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: March 18, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »

what kinda uber jackass goes to Rooba after all this? I would rather scuba in my toilet  an angelic monkey

Anybody who goes to ROOBA in this family... will have to find a new family when they get back.

It`s like saying... oh, I am just gonna go take some cookies and juice to Bin Laden. BRB!

ME THINKS NOT, ESEY!!!! OWING TO COME ACROSS!!!!!!

what are your feelings about Falafel for the Dutch - I'm thinking of starting a new non-profit  Monkey Devil!

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2010, 08:13:28 PM »

Just sayin'! 

Oh snapple-berry!!!!

She just ate your last pancake.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2010, 08:14:13 PM »

Considering the Aruban prosecutor claims he was unaware of the photo ... considering there was no followup by the Philadelphia FBI ... I am wondering if Dave Holloway received the communication that John Muldowney sent him?

Janet

Janet - does Rizzo ring a bell - or - maybe just the city of Philly?

Give me a hint.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »

"I didn't want to contact the mother because she was a basket case over this whole thing," said Muldowney, who noted that she was portrayed like that in a Lifetime TV movie.

You would be too, you silly ass little old man.

I missed that comment earlier.  Well isn't that special?  

The whole thing is really beginning to REEK to me!  Not that it didn't just a little bit from the first time I saw it.  

It would be interesting to me to know just how many times the Muldowney's have been to Aruba, and just how many friends they have there?  Or better yet, if they've got a complimentary trip back?  

Maybe somebody needs to send Mr. Muldowney the pictures from the CAGE with remains in it that the Aruban ALE recovered like thieves two years ago!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2010, 08:14:47 PM »

And another thing.....I don't like people who are not Americans criticizing our FBI.

It is kinda like my brother,  I can criticize him, but I don't want anybody else saying a word against him.

don't worry about it love..
my "s" key only works have the time... and I have a chicklet for the f7 key .. and this computer is new.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2010, 08:19:58 PM »

FWIW, this one looks more like intact remains than the ones in the trap, in my opinion.  There appears to actually be more than fragments.

I hope Beth knows about this. 

Can anyone confirm that she does, Klaas or Kermit?  How about Peter R de Vries?  I wonder what he will have to say about it.  He is someone who could put pressure on ALE.  He could go or send somebody there to camp out to be on hand when the search (yeah, haha!  I'm being optimistic) is conducted.
I sent it to  her and Art Woods

Thanks, Blonde!

I don't think it is Natalee but want to make as big a problem for Aruba as possible!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 18, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »

And why didn't they send it to the field office in charge of this investigation which is the Birmingham one?

Odd they sent it to other places but not the local FBI office.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »

And why didn't they send it to the field office in charge of this investigation which is the Birmingham one?

Odd they sent it to other places but not the local FBI office.

Best thing is that it is getting a lot of press.  That is a good thing. IMO

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: March 18, 2010, 08:28:18 PM »

Just sayin'! 

Oh snapple-berry!!!!

She just ate your last pancake.
pannekoennen... but you have to share with Anna and Cageman!!  Anna loves her some pannekoennen

an oldie

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 18, 2010, 08:29:52 PM »

Just sayin'! 

You know what............... I made 1 post ok maby 2 what did i say. All i do is read cause no trouble. When this story first broke in 2005  i said if it was my daughter i would not give up until i find her. and i read everyday . So you can go f*** yourself.

You know ICEHAWK, I could have understood you taking exception to TM's post but to tell her to go F herself was out of line.  Now it appears that either you or someone with your nickname Icehawk is also a member at Bring Natalee Home as well. 

So you just read EVERYWHERE and don't share in the conversations?  Then why bother being a member if all you are going to do is read and tell people to F off?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 18, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »

Just sayin'! 

Hit a nerve did I?

So I suppose what you're sayin' is that you're just readin' over there too!   

"All i do is read cause no trouble."  Say what you will, I find that very hard to believe.

rendeer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.