March 29, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516180 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »

PERSISTENCE & THA CAGE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »

I was like everbody esle finding anything i could on Natalee. I didn't write that i just found it and i belong to 10 other sites so  tell me  what i said to hurt anyone. For gods sake i read and belong to other sites  so what.This place i come to for information and read just like the other sites i dont join in the conversation. Since 2005 i might of made 100 posts im just like you guys i want the answers to come out and bring Natalee back to her familywhere she belongs.Now is there something wrong with that.The post i made at other sites was i just want to know what happened to Natalee and i would not give up until i had answers just like her mother is doing.I would do the same for my daughter. And im very sorry for what i said to the other poster its not like me to do that, so again im sorry for what i said.

Icehawk - I do understand being a member of other sites but REALLY, in 2006 you honestly entertained the thought that Natalee disappeared herself? 

No. I found that  i posted it and got hung out to dry over it on scrux. I Didnt post that to be funny i found it i did not say it was true. I dont know anyone on any other sites and the same here. i pray everyday they find Natalee. So Like i said i dont know anyone on this or any other sites you got me all wrong.

Stay away from Evil Island
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2010, 09:25:47 PM »

Makes you wonder if that is why Anita is keeping him at home. So she can sit on his face to shut his mouth, if needed.

She can`t control him. He crossed over in to Frankenstein status May 30, 2005.

It won`t be long, Anita. Resistance is futile.

can't wait to see who else he takes down.. hope it's van der Straaten, Paptito, Tito, Anita, Julia, Marlene, Machelle, Nellie, Marsiol, Rudy and the rest of the crew - won't be long now - will it???  dumbasses..

somebody better whack him before it get where it needs to go....

can't wait to see the rest of the Karma Round Up in action... and it's just a matter of time now..

Can ya hear me NOW 

delicious 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2010, 09:28:55 PM »

Maybe since these "new" photos are hitting the air -- maybe WE should re-release the "cage" photos............................. I think WE have a more intriguing story to share!! 

Did anybody ever send the pics to Jen Hale?  I agree with Wreck.  Send the clips of Tim Miller on Steph Watts' show as well. 

It's high time somebody put a TV news camera on Silvetti and asked him WTH?!  Not to mention somebody needs to pull Tim Trehan's scuba card.   

JMO and only MO

I sent Jennifer Hale the link to Blonde's thread with the photos, but I didn't know how to send a screen
shot.  I don't know if she ever saw the cage pictures.
I think Wreck's idea is right.  That was my first thougth when I saw the new picture.
And Tim's words on the Steph Watts show are so important.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2010, 09:29:02 PM »

I'm already late - but I have one more thing to say -

Icehawk - DON'T YOU ever tell Texasmom to shut the f00k up... ever... EVER

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »

FWIW, this one looks more like intact remains than the ones in the trap, in my opinion.  There appears to actually be more than fragments.

I hope Beth knows about this. 

Can anyone confirm that she does, Klaas or Kermit?  How about Peter R de Vries?  I wonder what he will have to say about it.  He is someone who could put pressure on ALE.  He could go or send somebody there to camp out to be on hand when the search (yeah, haha!  I'm being optimistic) is conducted.

Can they possibly be Natalee's  remains that intact after all these years?  It just doesn't seem possible to me.  There are a ton of fish in that water. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2010, 09:33:48 PM »

FRONT PAGE OF COMCAST

http://www.comcast.net/video/could-photo-show-holloway-remains-/1444504552/Comcast/1444120979/

ARUBA IS A SH_T HOLE OF A ISLAND...PERIOD...........................................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2010, 09:34:24 PM »

Thank you, Rob. 
Nobody talks that way to Texasmom.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2010, 09:37:20 PM »

::monkeywine::

Fix one for me, Sporter!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »

I have to say - and this is just my opinion and I am being honest.

That's a pile of rocks. This pic looks less than any pic I have seen yet that look like a body. I saw nothing in all the features I used that suggested that was a body.

It's a combination of lighting, shading, underwater reflection, an underwater disposable camera, and a person untrained in underwater photography.

But if makes Aruba account for somethin' - I'm all for it. I know they will never account for anything prominent.. even though I would prefer that as oppose to this pile of rocks. 

That's just my honest opinion, and nothing more.  DJ

I agree Rob...it is not a body in my opinion. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »

FRONT PAGE OF COMCAST

http://www.comcast.net/video/could-photo-show-holloway-remains-/1444504552/Comcast/1444120979/

ARUBA IS A SH_T HOLE OF A ISLAND...PERIOD...........................................................

Here, here sister!!!!

It is the tish-hole toity-est. If you feel the need to drop dirt... I suggest you hold it until we get to another island.

ARUBA IS SKEEEEEEEEEEEERY!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »

I was like everbody esle finding anything i could on Natalee. I didn't write that i just found it and i belong to 10 other sites so  tell me  what i said to hurt anyone. For gods sake i read and belong to other sites  so what.This place i come to for information and read just like the other sites i dont join in the conversation. Since 2005 i might of made 100 posts im just like you guys i want the answers to come out and bring Natalee back to her familywhere she belongs.Now is there something wrong with that.The post i made at other sites was i just want to know what happened to Natalee and i would not give up until i had answers just like her mother is doing.I would do the same for my daughter. And im very sorry for what i said to the other poster its not like me to do that, so again im sorry for what i said.

Icehawk, that all sounds real good but it just doesn't jive with the other site that's been referenced.

If they allowed those with good intentions in this case, or just curious about the case to log in on a regular basis JUST TO READ; common sense says they'd have more than 41 members.

They keep that group small for a reason...and it's NOT Justice for Natalee.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

Icehawk, that all sounds real good but it just doesn't jive with the other site that's been referenced.

If they allowed those with good intentions in this case, or just curious about the case to log in on a regular basis JUST TO READ; common sense says they'd have more than 41 members.

I thought BNH banned posters that weren't posting?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »

FRONT PAGE OF COMCAST

Here, here sister!!!!

It is the tish-hole toity-est. If you feel the need to drop dirt... I suggest you hold it until we get to another island.

ARUBA IS SKEEEEEEEEEEEERY!!!

I don't believe it's a skeleton but,anything that keeps tha shit a droppin on the rock is a good dump IMO!!!!! Break em out Aruba cause azzezz are gonna continue to dump their loads all over ya!!! ::monkeywine::

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2010, 09:53:52 PM »

They told me to post or leave.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2010, 09:54:34 PM »

Thank you, Rob. 

Thanks Rob   and Magnolia  

I just had to say what I did, sorry for causing the distraction!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: March 18, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »

Keepthefaith, Icehawk, carpe noctem, texasmom, Magnolia, San, Lifesong, Chata, AZSunny, camochance and 24 Guests

Did someone say somethin?Just askin!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »

Thank you, Rob. 

Thanks Rob   and Magnolia  

I just had to say what I did, sorry for causing the distraction!  

Why.Because i have scared monkeys as my home page and it loggs me in as soon as i turn my pc on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

I thought BNH banned posters that weren't posting?

They do. 

And I don't think there's any question that they usually really really hate Scared Monkeys. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

O/T...Washington beats Marquette! ::monkeywine::

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.