April 25, 2024, 02:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518022 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 06:51:41 PM »

http://www.runsnroses.com/people/index.htm

I think this could be the same Jean Akers, she helps out at this organization in Thailand.

Runs 'N Roses is set up to support the Thai Child Development Foundation financially.
Most foundations have a lot of "overhead", such as salaries for staff, office rent, supplies, daily life costs, transport to and from projects and so on. The concept of Runs 'N Roses supporting the TCDF prevents that 50% of the given donations to TCDF
would be spent on overhead. By staying in one of the bungalows or guest rooms of Runs 'N Roses, you help TCDF in a constructive and lasting way. This will benefit all children involved with the foundation.

Outdoor activities, workshops, daytrips and excursions - Runs 'N ...
Jean Akers, checking grammar and text. Mariette, printwork folders and brochures Kiaw, friend our link to local contacts. Patrick, advice and mentor Jen, ...
www.runsnroses.com/people/index.htm - Cached

Post address
PO Box 7, Phato Post Office
Amphur Phato, Changwat Chumpon, 86180 Thailand

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 07:26:45 PM »

I have alot of friends who went to "Casady" on OKC. She graduated from there in 92' -- that makes her about 35 -36 now (meaning she was about 30 years old back in '05). I didn't realize she was that young as "Vice-Consul".

I thought she appeared older in these photos.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/5 -
« Reply #569 on: February 05, 2008, 09:03:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341822#msg341822

Nut44x4
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 -
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg910642#msg910642

texasmom
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg910272#msg910272

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »

JEAN AKERS - CAMBODIA

JULY 4, 2008

Celebrating 232 Years of American Independence
U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
July 04, 2008

The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh celebrated the 232nd anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence with its largest reception of the year, held right on the Embassy grounds.  More than 1,000 Cambodian government officials and civil society representatives attended the event. The embassy was honored to have H.E. Hor Namhong, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, serve as the senior representative of the Royal Government of Cambodia.

Embassy Consular Officer Jean Akers served as the Mistress of Ceremonies for the evening, speaking in both English and Khmer.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/232nd_july_4th.html

DECEMBER 3, 2008

Posted by: Khan Piseth | 12/3/08 | 8:56 pm |

Dear Mr.OBAMA

I just let you know some comments from me.This a letter I sent to Consular In Phnom Penh, Cambodia this week but I didn’t reply back yet from them .visasphp@state.gov and consularphnom@state.gov.You are a presidence of them, please to making your law again to protect the Non immigration.

Dear Mrs. Anne Simon and Jean Akers,

Warmest greetings from me!

Firslty, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Khan Piseth. I am a financial Controller at Angkorland Hotel, Siem Reap (http://www.angkorland.com). On Wednesday, November 26, 2008, I was applied nonimmigrant visa with my cousin who name is Nop Sarop. he is also working at Angkorland Hotel as General Cashier. We were interviewed at counter No.5 and NIV No. 018.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t get it from you and also didn’t get any explaination from your staff on time besides one letter wrote we did not demonstrate strong social, economic and/or familial ties outside the United States. It wasn’t enough reason for me. Why do I think like this? According to your policy in applying nonimmigrant visa (Tourist Visa) under Section 214 (b) of the Immigrantion and Nationality Act, under U.S., we were prepared everything as you needed such as Applicaiton From (DS-156 AND DS-157), Adffidavit of support, I-134, Application Fee, Passport and Additonal Evidence ( Letter from our working place to certify our service date, positon and salary, Leave Application, Bank Statement, Birth Certificate, Family Record Book, House Plans and Land Plans….ect.).

For this case, I really regret with your decision. We spent our time nearly one month to prepare all the document above for our tourism purpose and visit my uncle and his family at Texas, U.S, and half day for interviewed but your staff said he didn’t have a time to explaine and turn off the speaker. Is it fair for us? What are your requirement?

Before I always advised to all my friend who want to get tourism visa, immigrant visa and study in U.S., just respected with all the condition of U.S.’s Law like Mrs. Anne Simon used to provide interviewing at CTN Channel and they will got it. Now, it is contrasting from all those words that i heard from her, however, we have everything. It is happening to me and my cousin.

I still don’t understand about your decision. If you think we won’t come back as our application which we apply to get the permit from you in 4 weeks, you can bring my uncle who is our guarantee go to jail. Am i allowed to see him stay in jail 26 years under U.S’s law? and Am I happy outside? how about my job and my family at here? please answer with these question if you were me.

Finally, I hope you can reconsider about our application and lets us get this visa because we just wanna spend our vocation only 4 weeks (on December) in U.S. for our tourism and visit my uncle and his family. We are trying to save our annual leave and public holiday many years for our relaxation from work and study and bring more experience to our life as you known we are working in hotel industry. I believe you know this case as well because you are working too.

Hope you understand and thanks for spending your value time to read my email and I looking forwards to hearing from your reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Khan Piseth
Tel: (855) 92 799 997 / (855) 15 799 997
Email: pisethkhan@yahoo.com

P.S: If you need us send our application and document details, please let us know.

Read More

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/11/propelled-by-in/#ixzz0iCCvAlJf

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/11/propelled-by-in/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 07:56:02 PM »

I have alot of friends who went to "Casady" on OKC. She graduated from there in 92' -- that makes her about 35 -36 now (meaning she was about 30 years old back in '05). I didn't realize she was that young as "Vice-Consul".

I thought she appeared older in these photos.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/5 -
« Reply #569 on: February 05, 2008, 09:03:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341822#msg341822

Nut44x4
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg910642#msg910642

texasmom
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:35:24 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg910272#msg910272

texasmom
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 03:00:20 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.20

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 09:15:33 PM »

If that's Jean Akers in this picture, then she must live in Aruba; or fly in for the IFA get togethers.  I see her in the pics quite often.

Here's a few...

http://www.awemainta.com/

2/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 24

2/26/2009 Awe Mainta

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »

If that's Jean Akers in this picture, then she must live in Aruba; or fly in for the IFA get togethers.  I see her in the pics quite often.

Here's a few...

http://www.awemainta.com/

2/4/2009 Awe Mainta Page 24

2/26/2009 Awe Mainta

1/29/2010 Awe Mainta

Every time I see Paulus` big fat grin and distended belly... I have a little party in my head
all over again.

I am so glad that rancid sack of meat was poisoned and dropped dead on the concrete!!!!!

He was a tsunami of sadness and pain for SOOOOO many people.

My only regret... is that I couldn`t have been there to wrap a chain around his neck and
drag him behind a boat for a couple of miles... slap a big iron hook in him and string him up for
Anita to come burn or bury.

I would have slowly driven all over the island with him hanging high, so everyone could
see what happens to a PATHETIC MURDERING COWARD like Joran`s father.

*For the people who were wondering

Piles of coward crap don`t get memorials. People are just happy they are gone.

Life goes on.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14382/9/

ifa owing to as one party of end of ańa at de suikertuin

wednesday, 09 december 2009 - 11:49

saturday ultimo, de suikertuin, situa in the centro of oranjestad, was anfitrion of the party annual of end of year cu owing to wordo teni for her international friends or aruba. click read more for more info... the restaurant owing to open his portanan in the oranan of night for acomoda the miembronan of ifa cu was provided that busca of one evento festivo of end of year. the are anima owing to disfruta of one open bar y the oportunidad of talk cu another y owing to saboria the delicioso pasapalonan of de suikertuin. we owing to compronde cu the after-party at garufa cocktail lounge was igualmente anima y owing to inclui bailamento on the ritmonan of the combo of c-zar olarte y angelo figueroa. situa at wilhelminastraat 64, de suikertuin is ofrece places for sit inside y pafo, where could you come breakfast y lunch all day in one ambiente local caluroso y dainty. for more information tocante the posibilidad of become acolyte of international friends or aruba, visit www.ifaruba.com. thanks at clelia douglas, that owing to place together one party of end of year much disfruta, y cu owing to count ; cu one presencia big of the miembronan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »

This one's for Carpe in case he missed it back in December! 

She looks like she knows what's coming doesn't she?   Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/14382/9/

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2010, 10:03:50 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2010, 10:06:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2010, 10:17:30 PM »

Dunno... texasmom.

That woman in the pic (above) looks like she can slap enough make-up on to fake being pretty.

This lady looks like she wakes up each morning by slamming her head into a barn door.

With a beak like that... the only things that are missing are the bicycle with the basket and Toto.

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »

Good evening texasmom, spooky112483, echosofangels, Magnolia and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.   

Hey spooky, it's good to see you.     It's good to see everyone, actually.  I just don't see as much of spooky as we used to.  I remember when she used to turn out the lights.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 11:04:25 PM »

I don't think it's the same woman.  Look at the neck in all of the pics that I posted...even the old one that we thought might be Jean Akers (with PVDS).  The neck is the same in it and all of the IFA pics.  I don't see that in the known pic of Jean Akers.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2010, 11:08:16 PM »

Good evening texasmom, spooky112483, echosofangels, Magnolia and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.   

Hey spooky, it's good to see you.     It's good to see everyone, actually.  I just don't see as much of spooky as we used to.  I remember when she used to turn out the lights.   

Hi MuffyBee!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2010, 11:21:23 PM »

STEPH WATTS AND TIM MILLER INVERVIEW

SEGMENT - THE TRAP

February 14, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller: 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know. It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

Transcript: Kermit

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

February 28, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/03/01/watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller:

We don't know really know we can't say positively sure it was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder.

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that what we seen at the time looked suspcious.

I can't say positive one way or another what it was.

Transcript: Kermit

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.960

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2010, 11:30:25 PM »

http://twitter.com/UncleNelly

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2010, 11:34:03 PM »

Page 157:
  Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

_____

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2010, 11:44:35 PM »

Hello Doll! Wonderful to see you too. I hadn't read or kept up in so long. Every time I did try to jump in I had no clue what was being discussed. But with Paulus' death and the latest "confession" I dove back in. I'm glad a lot of old stuff is being looked at again. I always think that's where we'll find something. Anyhoo back to lurking for now, maybe I'll pop out more in the near future. I love ya'll so much!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2010, 11:51:29 PM »

Hello Doll! Wonderful to see you too. I hadn't read or kept up in so long. Every time I did try to jump in I had no clue what was being discussed. But with Paulus' death and the latest "confession" I dove back in. I'm glad a lot of old stuff is being looked at again. I always think that's where we'll find something. Anyhoo back to lurking for now, maybe I'll pop out more in the near future. I love ya'll so much!

Okey dokey spooky.  Glad to see you're still here for justice for Natalee.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.