April 23, 2024, 03:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517788 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #480 on: March 19, 2010, 03:24:49 PM »

Terror Jaap lit by Joran HILVERSUM - Terror Jaap is lit by Joran van der Sloot. Jaap Joran borrowed money, but probably never see his cents back.

Joran van der Sloot and Terror Jaap. The former winner of the Golden Cage, Terror Jaap, made contact with Van der Sloot and repeatedly paid sums on Joran ...
 Jaap and Joran made last year a new program about Joran's statement on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. De Gouden Kooi-winner contacted Joran and paid him to work on his program.

Jaap Joran at that time lent an unknown sum, but it could probably to whistle. RTL Boulevard laid his hand on a movie of a telephone conversation between the two men.

"I promise you that I never have to steal. I just wanted enough money for my coffee," Joran said in that interview.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/6328873/__Terror_Jaap_opgelicht_door_Joran__.html?sn=prive

Terror Jaap opgelicht door Joran HILVERSUM -  Terror Jaap is opgelicht door Joran van der Sloot. Jaap leende Joran geld, maar ziet zijn centen waarschijnlijk nooit meer terug.

Joran van der Sloot en Terror Jaap. De voormalige winnaar van de Gouden Kooi, Terror Jaap, legde het contact met Van der Sloot en betaalde meermalen sommen geld aan Joran...
 Jaap en Joran maakten vorig jaar een programma rond Joran's nieuwe verklaring over de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. De Gouden Kooi-winnaar nam contact op met Joran en betaalde hem om mee te werken aan zijn programma.

Jaap leende Joran in die tijd een onbekend geldbedrag, maar kan daar hoogstwaarschijnlijk naar fluiten. RTL Boulevard legde de hand op een filmpje van een telefoongesprek tussen de twee mannen.

"Ik beloof dat ik nooit van je heb willen stelen. Ik wilde alleen genoeg geld hebben voor mijn coffeeshop", zegt Joran in dat gesprek

Dang! That will mean that Terror Jaap will have to tighten up the purse strings a little bit.

A few less doughnuts.

Dude, you loaned Joran the rapist MONEY!!!

Didn't the fact that you were trying to get him to take a LIE DETECTOR TEST tip you
off that he may not be the most trustworthy of individuals?

...but hey, it's cool.

I really like your hat, bro.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: March 19, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »

Klaas, can you kill post #478?

I am seeing double! 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: March 19, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »

"I promise you that I never have to steal. I just wanted enough money for my coffee," Joran said in that interview.

Kind of like you promised Natalee you were going straight back to the hotel, right?

Joran is a PROMISE FACTORY.

"Maybe I have said a lot of things." -Joran THE MURDERER Van der sloot

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #483 on: March 19, 2010, 03:39:57 PM »

Ohcanada is banned. I haven't decided about IceHawk yet.  I do have a problem with anyone that is posting along side Medleyrelay and or MIP6 and or Reality.

Thank you Klaas!   

I knew something stupid was coming when I saw it signed in...guess it forgot what that little "quote" button's there for!     But then again that's really no surprise, no matter how many forums it posts on; it just can't seem to grasp the simplest things.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 19, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »

Several divers, and several trips by TES with their special boat.

Uh-huh.

WHO DOVE????   AND WHEN DID THEY DO IT?????

We all know the FBI wasn't allowed into the water back in 2005.  I remember one instance of Aruban divers from the rocky/cliff portion of Aruba's shoreline - and THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!

I'm so sick of this hell hole rock claiming BS that never happened, all in an effort to make themselves look better.

Sick of it I say - SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing before I stop yelling.

This message is for the Muldowny's - DO NOT, under any circumstances, give the location to ANYONE on Aruba.  That would be the biggest mistake you could make.  Just ask Natalee's family - been there, done that.  STAY THE COURSE WITH THE FBI.

Whether that is Natalee, some other person, or no person at all - we will NEVER get the truth from Aruba.  Never.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70152.php

Google translation:

Justice knew nothing of pictures skeleton Holloway '

March 19, 2010, 14:24 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) knew nothing of an underwater photograph of an American couple, according to human remains to be seen, which may be of Natalee Holloway. She took the photograph last October, during a diving vacation in Aruba. The couple has sent the photo to the FBI. When she heard nothing, got the Americans John and Patti Muldowney to the media.

Angela Ann spokesman said the news of the OM as a surprise. Justice has directly contacted the FBI, but has not yet received formal confirmation that the U.S. investigating authority the picture indeed. A call from the U.S. Amigoe Research Service this morning yielded nothing. The police and the FBI have declared against U.S. media did not know of the existence of the picture. The Aruban OM, the photographer get in her possession. "We stress that the information is taken very seriously. We take every tip seriously. If these people can give good information and may indicate the location, then we dive. The deal is that we get things up and to the Dutch Forensic Institute in The Hague sent for examination, "says Angela. Justice is now first to see if the photo is indeed cause for a search. The image is in fact very vague.

The American couple Muldowney said the photo made near the spot where Natalee was last seen would be. That is on the southwest coast of Aruba. At first, they assumed they were pictures of coral. Only after the development saw the couple something that looks suspiciously like human remains. She showed the photo to friends, the local police and also to their GP. That all said, it looks at a body, said John Muldowney. He then entered the picture sent to the FBI in Philadelphia and says be sure that it is received. When one months after they had received no response, the couple went to the media. They want so try to get in contact with Aruban authorities.

Divers have been the disappearance of missing teenager in 2005 several times examined the seabed. The American company EquuSearch came to Aruba several times with a special boat and equipment to the ocean floor off tracking. Prime suspect Joran van der Sloot, who is currently in Aruba, said recently that he was indeed in the Natalee Bubali-lake has dumped after she fell from the balcony. This "confession" he did to the Dutch television producer Terror Jaap. Dutch media reported today that Jaap is lit by Joran. He would Joran have borrowed money for a coffee shop.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: March 19, 2010, 03:44:47 PM »

Natalee could have been dumped miles from where the picture was taken.  Hurricane activity, underwater currents, and wave action could have moved her to the current location?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: March 19, 2010, 03:45:21 PM »

Apologies to all for my yelling.  Embarassed

I appreciated your yelling jen, it was definitely called for.   an angelic monkey

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: March 19, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »

Re: Icehawk and Krystal- READ THIS!
« Reply #8 on Sept 7, 2009, 8:16pm »   
Hi All. To Pawleys I was reading in 2005 and I am still reading.I don't post much Just hoping they find Natalee and bring justice to those involved.

This is my only post there. Like I said I just read and don't join in.

Stay away from Evil Island
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: March 19, 2010, 03:50:45 PM »

Some sites wont let you read until you join.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: March 19, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »

Patti and John Muldowney will be guests on Nancy Grace tonight.

Janet

+++++

March 19, 2010
A Pennsylvania couple who went snorkeling in Aruba have an underwater photo they believe may be a skeleton.

Video:http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/03/19/ng.aruba.possible.skeleton.cnn?hpt=T2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 19, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »

Killing this little bastard would be the easiest thing Eric and Alexander have ever done.

Just pretend you're his best friend, take him out, and slip hip some bad chit!

Toss his body in a barrel loaded with concrete blocks and rocks. BOOM - DONE

END OF STORY!

Aruba, One Happy Island

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: March 19, 2010, 04:10:24 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978116002

This is nuts, it hasn't even been checked out yet...dozens of news report I have found state that she has been found. I hate the media. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: March 19, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

I'm presuming we're discussing your membership at BNH?

Then I've got a couple of questions I hope you'll answer.

1 - How did Robin Holloway respond to Rene Gielen after her "documentary" came out?

2 - Julia Renfro once posted at RU that Natalee had run away from home before, and that Dave had to drive from Mississippi to Alabama to get things sorted out.  Several posters took that and ran with it, expanded on it, brandished it as proof that Natalee had then just merely run away again.  Finally Robin Holloway appeared at RU to state that was a lie - that it had never happened.  When pointed out to Robin it was her good pal Renfro who started that false rumor - what was Robin's response to her at BNH?

TIA
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: March 19, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »

Janet

+++++

March 19, 2010
A Pennsylvania couple who went snorkeling in Aruba have an underwater photo they believe may be a skeleton.

Video:http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/03/19/ng.aruba.possible.skeleton.cnn?hpt=T2

Thanks Janet - hopefully there will be lots of calls in tonight with the same message for the Muldowny's:

Keep the exact location OUT OF Aruba's hands.  Let's get the FBI to go in and dive - and I don't care if they have to pose as tourists on a cruise ship to do it!  Aruba still has that sneaky little evidence drawer where everything that goes in - never comes out again, is never commented on again, and just disappears!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: March 19, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »

This is nuts, it hasn't even been checked out yet...dozens of news report I have found state that she has been found. I hate the media. 

Me too Nut
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 19, 2010, 04:19:37 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Remains Discovered in Dive Photo?
Snorkeling Couple Might Have Photographed Missing Teen's Skeleton off Aruba
By CHRISTINE BROUWER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN
March 19, 2010

Aruban Authorities, however, have yet to receive formal notice from the FBI about the photo, according to Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor's office.

Angela said if the couple can provide "solid information," about the location where the photo was taken, Aruban authorities could send a dive team to investigate. Anything found would be sent to the Dutch Forensic Institute in The Hague.

Angela said it was not uncommon for human remains to be found off the cost and cautioned that even if a body was discovered it may not be Holloway

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/natalee-holloways-remains-couple-thinks-photographed-missing-teens/story?id=10147845

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2010, 04:20:03 PM »

Janet

+++++

March 19, 2010

Thanks Janet - hopefully there will be lots of calls in tonight with the same message for the Muldowny's:

Keep the exact location OUT OF Aruba's hands.  Let's get the FBI to go in and dive - and I don't care if they have to pose as tourists on a cruise ship to do it!  Aruba still has that sneaky little evidence drawer where everything that goes in - never comes out again, is never commented on again, and just disappears!

Oh, and one more question I hope many callers make on the show tonight:

Remember what happened when the Persistence found the cage with what Aruba admitted contained human remains.  Whatever became of that?  Obviously what they sent to the FBI for testing was nothing from that cage, but something else entirely.  Where are the forensic reports from the NFI?  Where is the chain of custody log for items recovered?  Why did it take lead investigator Dolph Richardson TWO WEEKS to get things to the FBI?

And Thank you Mizz Nancy for bringing Natalee's story back to the forefront of the American Pulbic.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: March 19, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »

It is nuts, Nut.

...but any news for Aruba.... is more bad news for Aruba.

It is much like Chinese water torture.

...and for that, I am very thankful.

------------------
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2010, 04:20:50 PM »

I'm presuming we're discussing your membership at BNH?

Then I've got a couple of questions I hope you'll answer.

1 - How did Robin Holloway respond to Rene Gielen after her "documentary" came out?

2 - Julia Renfro once posted at RU that Natalee had run away from home before, and that Dave had to drive from Mississippi to Alabama to get things sorted out.  Several posters took that and ran with it, expanded on it, brandished it as proof that Natalee had then just merely run away again.  Finally Robin Holloway appeared at RU to state that was a lie - that it had never happened.  When pointed out to Robin it was her good pal Renfro who started that false rumor - what was Robin's response to her at BNH?

TIA

Have no idea what you are talking about. I live in Canada not Aruba.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Remains Discovered in Dive Photo?
Snorkeling Couple Might Have Photographed Missing Teen's Skeleton off Aruba
By CHRISTINE BROUWER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN
March 19, 2010

Aruban Authorities, however, have yet to receive formal notice from the FBI about the photo, according to Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor's office.

Angela said if the couple can provide "solid information," about the location where the photo was taken, Aruban authorities could send a dive team to investigate. Anything found would be sent to the Dutch Forensic Institute in The Hague.

Angela said it was not uncommon for human remains to be found off the cost and cautioned that even if a body was discovered it may not be Holloway

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/natalee-holloways-remains-couple-thinks-photographed-missing-teens/story?id=10147845

New PR Slogan for Aruba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to One Dead Island - Where you are sure to stumble across a dead body or twelve during your snorkeling excursion.

And the new incentive to entice visitors?

For anyone who finds human remains on One Dead Island and turns them directly over to Dolph Richardson - we will pay for the cost of your hotel stay for the duration of your visit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.