April 26, 2024, 10:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518162 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »

Some sites wont let you read until you join.

I'm presuming we're discussing your membership at BNH?

Then I've got a couple of questions I hope you'll answer.

1 - How did Robin Holloway respond to Rene Gielen after her "documentary" came out?

2 - Julia Renfro once posted at RU that Natalee had run away from home before, and that Dave had to drive from Mississippi to Alabama to get things sorted out.  Several posters took that and ran with it, expanded on it, brandished it as proof that Natalee had then just merely run away again.  Finally Robin Holloway appeared at RU to state that was a lie - that it had never happened.  When pointed out to Robin it was her good pal Renfro who started that false rumor - what was Robin's response to her at BNH?

TIA

Have no idea what you are talking about. I live in Canada not Aruba.

Errr.....you could live in Timbuktu for all the relevence geography has to those questions.  Let me make it a less cumbersome question:

Is Robin Holloway still best pals ON BNH with Rene and Julia?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »

I HAS A BUNNY! LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: March 19, 2010, 04:29:48 PM »

Some sites wont let you read until you join.

I'm presuming we're discussing your membership at BNH?

Then I've got a couple of questions I hope you'll answer.

1 - How did Robin Holloway respond to Rene Gielen after her "documentary" came out?

2 - Julia Renfro once posted at RU that Natalee had run away from home before, and that Dave had to drive from Mississippi to Alabama to get things sorted out.  Several posters took that and ran with it, expanded on it, brandished it as proof that Natalee had then just merely run away again.  Finally Robin Holloway appeared at RU to state that was a lie - that it had never happened.  When pointed out to Robin it was her good pal Renfro who started that false rumor - what was Robin's response to her at BNH?

TIA

Have no idea what you are talking about. I live in Canada not Aruba.

Errr.....you could live in Timbuktu for all the relevence geography has to those questions.  Let me make it a less cumbersome question:

Is Robin Holloway still best pals ON BNH with Rene and Julia?

How would i know that. Maby you should answer it. Like I said don,t know these people when Natalee went missing i was 15 now 20 so how would i know these people.

Stay away from Evil Island
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 19, 2010, 04:33:37 PM »

How would i know that. Maby you should answer it. Like I said don,t know these people when Natalee went missing i was 15 now 20 so how would i know these people.

Because you read their posts at BNH?

Or maybe the confusion is mine - are you not a member at BNH?  Did you not just get done telling us that all you do is read there?

I can't answer it - I never tried to be a member there, due to the character (or lack thereof) of its members.
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: March 19, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »

Or maybe the confusion is mine - are you not a member at BNH?  Did you not just get done telling us that all you do is read there?

I can't answer it - I never tried to be a member there, due to the character (or lack thereof) of its members.

Is there a law that says i cannot read anywhere. read read read is all i do thats it.Other sites have info too does not mean i agree or disagree.

Stay away from Evil Island
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 19, 2010, 04:39:22 PM »

I joined at BNH, because I wanted to read what they had to say.   They said that everybody that didn't
post for some period of time....three days I think...would be banned and I was.  Blonde will remember.
She was banned about that time too.  That is how I knew Bastibro was a member there when he swore
he wasn't.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2010, 04:43:56 PM »

I HAS A BUNNY! LOL

Carpe you have made me spew liquid at my screen twice this week.  For that I thank you!  Laughter is good.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2010, 04:51:45 PM »

I HAS A BUNNY! LOL

Carpe you have made me spew liquid at my screen twice this week.  For that I thank you!  Laughter is good.

Yes, laughter is good medicine. Have to keep a sense of humor or else we'd go crazy!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: March 19, 2010, 04:54:01 PM »

I joined at BNH, because I wanted to read what they had to say.   They said that everybody that didn't
post for some period of time....three days I think...would be banned and I was.  Blonde will remember.
She was banned about that time too.  That is how I knew Bastibro was a member there when he swore
he wasn't.

Oh Yes I remember being bashed there. i think they have a hate Blonde thread hahaha
I also was accused for sending Klaasend the cage pictures and got slammed from Robin & Lois with emails.
I didn't even see them, I could never stay long to read because I was using aol,
they never believed me.
Janet I have not heard from Art or Beth.
 I may have to call Art, the last time we talked was when Palus died.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 19, 2010, 04:57:43 PM »

Is there a law that says i cannot read anywhere. read read read is all i do thats it.Other sites have info too does not mean i agree or disagree.
Ice -- it is really pretty easy.......................... if you READ there, you should be able to answer the question. Is Robin Holloway still buddies with Julia Renfro? We are talking about things NOW (not 5 years ago). Geesh!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 19, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

I wonder if Joran will drop a load in his Fruit of the Looms when he discovers
the fact that "White Out" is an undercover operative?

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 19, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »

ROFLMAO  Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2010, 05:08:42 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 19, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

Newp - no law.  I asked you some questions about what Natalee's step mother's attitude is toward her fellow members there who have gone out of their way to disparage both Natalee and her mother.  That's all - no more, no less.

Ignorance sure would be bliss.  Carry on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 19, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

FOXNews.com

- March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Authorities in Aruba have an "absolute obligation" to investigative an underwater photograph that may show the remains of Natalee Holloway, the Alabama high school student who disappeared in Aruba in 2005, a renowned forensic pathologist told FoxNews.com.

Dr. Michael Baden, a former chief medical examiner for New York City who has followed the high-profile Holloway case, said a photo taken in October by a Pennsylvania couple off the coast of Aruba could depict skeletal remains and should be treated as a potential lead.

"It could be a body," Baden told FoxNews.com. "The odds are it isn't, but it absolutely could be a body and there's an obligation to pick it up and investigate."

If the figure in the photograph is in fact a body, Baden said it appears to be laying face down with the back of the skull in view.

And if the photograph shows a body -- Holloway's or otherwise -- the remains appear to be in good shape and could provide useable tissues to investigators, potentially leading to toxicology tests for the presence of drugs. Investigators may even be able to identify any potential body using dental records, he said.

"If it is a human, the teeth will be excellent," Baden said regarding their condition.

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI's Philadelphia office.

"It's been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter," FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," he said, "although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 19, 2010, 05:13:17 PM »

he wasn't.

No worries Mags.  I got all the answers I needed, or rather, defensive non-answers from Icehawk.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 19, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

FOXNews.com

- March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Authorities in Aruba have an "absolute obligation" to investigative an underwater photograph that may show the remains of Natalee Holloway, the Alabama high school student who disappeared in Aruba in 2005, a renowned forensic pathologist told FoxNews.com.

Dr. Michael Baden, a former chief medical examiner for New York City who has followed the high-profile Holloway case, said a photo taken in October by a Pennsylvania couple off the coast of Aruba could depict skeletal remains and should be treated as a potential lead.

"It could be a body," Baden told FoxNews.com. "The odds are it isn't, but it absolutely could be a body and there's an obligation to pick it up and investigate."

If the figure in the photograph is in fact a body, Baden said it appears to be laying face down with the back of the skull in view.

And if the photograph shows a body -- Holloway's or otherwise -- the remains appear to be in good shape and could provide useable tissues to investigators, potentially leading to toxicology tests for the presence of drugs. Investigators may even be able to identify any potential body using dental records, he said.

"If it is a human, the teeth will be excellent," Baden said regarding their condition.

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI's Philadelphia office.

"It's been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter," FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," he said, "although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

Thanks Klaas.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 19, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »

I have banned IceHawk.

It was becoming a distraction and work for me.  This forum is way too busy with other cases and I don't need the distraction.  I'm sure IceHawk will be fine since he/she is members of 9 NH sites (now Cool 

And in case you wondered, yes..it is all about me.  If IceHawk is causing me work then I say buh bye  Monkey Devil!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2010, 05:18:55 PM »

I have banned IceHawk.

It was becoming a distraction and work for me.  This forum is way too busy with other cases and I don't need the distraction.  I'm sure IceHawk will be fine since he/she is members of 9 NH sites (now Cool 

And in case you wondered, yes..it is all about me.  If IceHawk is causing me work then I say buh bye  Monkey Devil!

Apologies Klaas that I contributed to the extra work for you!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2010, 05:21:47 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2964&offId=0

CASO DI HOGAMENTO RIBA BEACH BANDA DI WESTIN, NAN TA BEZIG CU C.P.R.

Texasmom ?  The translator didn't help much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.