April 24, 2024, 05:39:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517982 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 20, 2010, 09:50:28 AM »

Klaas,

Is this the same Buster????

RU:

Buster Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 pm       

frazerclan wrote:
We need the monkkkeys to analyse this one ... and while we have them they can do the face on the Moon and the monolith on Mars.

Don't think the monKKKeys can help here they are practically decimated, heck even their idol Dana Pretzer now calls them a bunch of classless hicks

SM Front page:

Buster on March 19th, 2010 10:04 pm

What the hell is that striped stick on the right side of the skull ??? It’s only visable on the color photo.

Buster has been posting on the front page of SM for a long time.  I don't know if they are Frazerclan too at RU.  Buster can be a bit of a smart a** at times.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 20, 2010, 10:07:55 AM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet
7:05 AM PT

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Does Underwater Photo Show Natalee`s Remains?
Aired March 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JOHN MULDOWNEY, WIFE TOOK PHOTO OF POSSIBLE REMAINS: When I looked at that photo, I said, By darn, that certainly does look like a skeleton. But I started showing it around to different people, getting comments, What do you think? I just told them to look at this picture, What do you see? And of course, there`s that little snake (ph) that Pat was taking on the right side of the picture. And then they`d look and say, Oh, my God, yes. That looks like a skeleton, a human body.

So I showed that to an awful lot of people, even my doctor, and they all agreed that that is a corpse. You can see the skull. You can see where the eye sockets were. You can see where the chin was, the arms. It`s laying flat on its back and its arms are cradled around. You can almost see fingers. And then on the one sleeve, it looks like some kind of maybe clothing that`s deteriorating. It`s -- you know, you couldn`t tell if it was a garment or not.

But like I say, we sure showed it to a lot of people, and I wouldn`t tell them -- I`d ask them, What do you see when you look at that picture? And when the police saw it, they called the FBI. And the FBI transferred me to Quantico, Virginia, and I told them the story.

They put me in with Philadelphia, with the FBI in Philly. They told me to send them the picture, the story, and send it to their violent crimes department. And I did.  I sent it registered mail. So I knew when they got it and who signed for it. And I didn`t hear anything for a month.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: March 20, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »

Hi,
My name is Joran van der Sloot and I am a poker player and entrepreneur. I like to think big and outside of the box and I am as left as you can be when it comes to politics. If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake however I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion. I like rap, hip hop, reggeaton, rub-a-bud as well as many other types of music but those are my favorite. I think their is a lesson to be learned in every path you decide to take in your life but one thing I am sure of is that you need to stand up for what you believe in and what you want to do and you will be successful in your life. I do not have a real job but am a professional poker player I have been playing poker since way before the poker boom and consider myself to have a huge advantage over most players. I also give poker lessons as well as advice about poker hands and strategy. If you wish to get help with your game you can contact me at checkmate87@hotmail.com.

Hometown:

This has got to be one of the dumbest friggen things I have ever read.  I mean seriously, is a bigger moron than I thought.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 20, 2010, 10:23:01 AM »

I don't like that blue picture either.  Every time I look at it, it has grown some more features!

Now it has grown teeth and is really freaking me out!

The teeth are what jumped out at me the first time I saw it!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: March 20, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »

It is the right thing to do, and a good time to do it. -Wilford Brimley

Shoulndt he have his hand in his pocket?

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: March 20, 2010, 11:08:30 AM »

Maybe I am missing something here, but why on earth would you choose to spend your money there???

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: March 20, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »

My post was in response to the one by Northern Rose.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #607 on: March 20, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »

I thought the same thing 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 20, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »

What I see in the photo is a skull separated from the cranium. I see teeth on the bottom jaw. The body is in a fetal position with the knees bent, which would indicate the person possibly was buried alive. I also see long sleeves and pants on the body. It looks like the right arm is around the rock on the chest.

'What the hell is that striped stick on the right side of the skull ???"
 It is a snake or an eel like fish.

Even if it is an actual body, the Aruban authorities will conclude it is a Hershey Bar.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #609 on: March 20, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »

Klaas,

Is this the same Buster????

RU:

Buster Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 pm       

frazerclan wrote:
We need the monkkkeys to analyse this one ... and while we have them they can do the face on the Moon and the monolith on Mars.

Don't think the monKKKeys can help here they are practically decimated, heck even their idol Dana Pretzer now calls them a bunch of classless hicks

SM Front page:

Buster on March 19th, 2010 10:04 pm

What the hell is that striped stick on the right side of the skull ??? It’s only visable on the color photo.

Buster has been posting on the front page of SM for a long time.  I don't know if they are Frazerclan too at RU.  Buster can be a bit of a smart a** at times.

Right, two Busters... one at RU, one at SM. He was replying to Frazerwhateveritsnameis.

I hear you, though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 20, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

I thought the same thing 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 20, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »

I thought the same thing 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: March 20, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »

Considering that a forensic anthropologist does not rule out the possibility that the image in the photo depicts a human skeleton ... maybe what we are attempting to analyse is not just a rock fomation but the actual remains of somebody's loved one.

A cylinder protecting the remains??  I don't see it.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Does Underwater Photo Show Natalee`s Remains?
Aired March 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

HEATHER WALSH-HANEY, FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST (via telephone): Well, if these are skeletal remains, one of the things that I would look for would be a roundness of the cranial vault, or the skull. I would also expect that the jawbone, or mandible, would have separated from the cranium. I would also expect perhaps some of the smaller bones of the nose and the bottom of the eye sockets to have been removed. In addition to that, it`s been my experience dealing with underwater burials that also the extremities, the fingers, the arms and the legs tend to be dispersed.

GRACE: What do you mean by that?

WALSH-HANEY: Well, I mean with the current of the water, sometimes the lighter bones are going to be carried away from the center, the thorax, the heavier parts of the bodies. In addition to that, the various types of invertebrate species, fish or other types of wildlife that`s in the water, will pick at the remains and disperse them, take them away, move them to other areas.

GRACE: With me, Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist. By looking and studying the photo, do you believe it`s possible these remains had been placed inside of something? You see that cylinder there.

WALSH-HANEY: I see -- it looks as though there is something on top of what may be the skeleton. That would certainly bode well for preserving the center of the mass of the body and keeping most of it there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: March 20, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »

Hi,
My name is Joran van der Sloot and I am a poker player and entrepreneur. I like to think big and outside of the box and I am as left as you can be when it comes to politics. If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake however I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion. I like rap, hip hop, reggeaton, rub-a-bud as well as many other types of music but those are my favorite. I think their is a lesson to be learned in every path you decide to take in your life but one thing I am sure of is that you need to stand up for what you believe in and what you want to do and you will be successful in your life. I do not have a real job but am a professional poker player I have been playing poker since way before the poker boom and consider myself to have a huge advantage over most players. I also give poker lessons as well as advice about poker hands and strategy. If you wish to get help with your game you can contact me at checkmate87@hotmail.com.

Hometown:

This has got to be one of the dumbest friggen things I have ever read.  I mean seriously, is a bigger moron than I thought.

He is an idiot... that is how I knew it was for real.

He is a complete waste of life.

I take life very seriously... and believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE. Wouldn`t hurt a fly.

I would throw the switch on him in a second, and never lose a wink of sleep.

He is 100% predator and a parasite.

He is a complete waste of life.

Joran will kill again. It has already been written!

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 20, 2010, 12:28:13 PM »

SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED.

Holloway's father sees Muldowneys' 'skeleton' photo
Doubts it is a skeleton, spokesman says

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/250080

Natalee Holloway's father doubts the underwater photo taken by a Rapho Township snorkeler off the coast of Aruba shows his daughter's remains, a spokesman said.

But Dave Holloway also reportedly told John and Patti Muldowney — who believe their picture shows a skeleton near where the teenager disappeared about five years ago — to keep pressing ahead for answers.

"He said, 'Jack, you've got my blessing. Any publicity we can get in the case the better,' " Muldowney said Holloway told him during a telephone conversation.

Holloway could not be reached for comment.

But author Larry Garrison, who collaborated with Holloway on a 2006 best-seller about the case, spoke to the missing teen's father about the photo Friday.

Garrison, who has served as a spokesman for Holloway, said Holloway believes the picture likely shows just a rock formation.

"Dave did receive the picture. We have received pictures in the past that have been a lot of rock formations that look like they could be human," Garrison said in a telephone interview.

"If Dave Holloway said to me, 'I'm excited by this, let's get involved,' he'd be the first person to hire people to go down and look," Garrison said. "Dave dismissed this."

Garrison added that he wasn't trying to negate the Muldowneys' attempts to get authorities to look into the matter.

"But when you get so many people over the years coming to you with so many things, you become overwhelmed," Garrison said. "If this turns out to be Natalee, then God bless them."

An attorney for Holloway's mother told NBC Philadelphia that she was aware of the photo and was choosing not to comment.

The Muldowneys say they believe a photo Patti took while snorkeling off the coast of Aruba last fall revealed a skeleton that could belong to Natalee Holloway, an Alabama honors student who disappeared during a high school trip to the island in 2005.

Nationally renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden said in an interview that he believes the photo might depict skeletal remains and that police should act quickly.

"You can't tell from that picture if it's real or not real, and it would require somebody going down and picking (the objects) up. I would assume they're doing that," he said. "There's enough there to be concerned.

"If it is a head, it's facedown, and you see the skull. The rest? I don't see any other bone. … If it is a body, it's a decomposing body with clothing on it. It's not skeletonized, except for the head."

Baden, a former chief medical examiner for New York City, told FoxNews.com that authorities in Aruba have an "absolute obligation" to investigate, and that the remains — if that's what they are — appear to be in good condition and could provide useable tissue to investigators.

The Muldowneys retold their story in a taped appearance on the HLN network's "Nancy Grace" show Friday evening. Grace, a former prosecutor, called the photo a "bombshell" and was critical of Aruban authorities for not acting quickly on the Muldowneys' tip.

Asked what his reaction was upon seeing the picture for the first time, John Muldowney said: "When I looked at that photo, I said, 'By darn, that certainly does look like a skeleton.' … You can almost see fingers. On the one sleeve it looks like some kind of clothing that's deteriorating."

Experts appearing on the same broadcast, though, would not commit to saying the photo shows a skeleton. They would only say it's possible.

"When I look at this, I wonder, Is this a human body?" said Dr. Marty Makary, a surgeon who serves on the faculty at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and School of Public Health. "There are some things in favor of it, and some things that tell me it may not be."

Makary acknowledged what appear to be a skull profile and, perhaps, limbs. "What I don't like about the photo," he said, "is there's no spinal cord or vertebral column."

Heather Walsh-Haney, a forensic anthropologist at Florida Gulf Coast University, said "it looks as though there is something on top of what may be the skeleton."

Muldowney, reached for comment Friday, said that's the last TV interview he's giving — at least until authorities begin searching the Aruban waters for whatever is in the picture.

"We're not going on any until they start looking," Muldowney said. "And if they find something and it's not her, somebody else gets closure. That's the deal."

Meantime, FBI agents have made two separate trips to the Muldowney household on Aaron's Lane in northern Lancaster County.

The first visit to the house, on Thursday, was thwarted because there were television trucks in front of the house. So John Muldowney met the agents at a campground he owns across the street, where he handed over another picture — one that will be digitally scanned and e-mailed to the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.

The initial picture was delivered via mail and is believed to still be in transit.

FBI agents returned Friday and interviewed John Muldowney for about an hour. The questions centered on details of the Caribbean cruise and the snorkeling trip.

"They're trying to find out which catamaran took us out," John Muldowney said.

tmurse@lnpnews.com
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 20, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »

Larry Garrison jumped the shark in the Caylee Anthony case.

He needs to crawl back into that dark hole from WHENCE he came!

Like a rat after cheese, baby.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: March 20, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

Trying to get a date. 

Joran - The first rule in obtaining an intelligent woman... is to know how to spell intelligent.

...just sayin

http://www.dateinasia.com/userprofile.aspx?uid=d1ea5cb1-1d34-478d-a170-5e767701c9e0

State / Region:    Pathumthani
City:    Muang Ake
Ethnicity:    Caucasian (White)
Appearance:    Attractive
Height:    189 cm (6'2")
Weight:    95 kg (209 lbs)
Eye color:    Brown
Hair color:    Brown
Education:    University - Some
Religion:    Agnostic
Zodiac:    Leo
Born in the year of:    Rabbit
Marital status:    Single
Have children:    No
Wants children:    Undecided
Willing to relocate:    Not sure
Smoking:    Yes
Drinking:    Regular drinker

Looking to meet new people and make friends, who knows more...

I am 22 years old, I attended Rangsit University and now have a coffee shop / snack bar across the International College in Rangsit. I work there everyday and we serve everything from drinks to baguetts, croisants, bagels and comming soon pizzas. I have been in thailand now for two years but only speak a little thai. I speak English, Dutch, Papiamento, and a little Spanish. I have travelled all over asia and europe the past 2 years while finishing my studies and right now have no time to travel because I am to busy with the shop. I was born in the netherlands but when I was 2 years old moved to the Caribbean and grew up there on a small island. I like good movies, music, hanging out and going to the clubs but havent had much time for that recently either. I love card games and use to be a proffesional card player from my 16th until my 21st birthday but am now retired from that it is to much stress and ups and downs and I just want to enjoy life.
I want to meet a Female
with age from 18 to 28
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

I would like to meet an intelegent good looking girl that knows what she wants and preferably for me speaks english as well. Would be nice if she had an education and / or job but that is not a make or break for me. I would like to meet a social person who is not scared of expressing themselves and likes to travel and do fun things also.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: March 20, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »

SPAMMING MESSAGE BOARDS MUCH, JORAN???

A lot of time on your bloody hands, huh?

----

Pokertime Scandal 3

youtube.com
   Pokertime Scandal 3
Pokertime has blocked my account and accused me of chip dumping with a player named Diva002. I think Pokertime is a scam and are stealing my money, luckily I have the videos where you can see this is clearly not the case. My computer records all of my poker games for my own educational purposes so I can go back and review and I have hours of video. I have just under 8500$ on the account and they refuse to unlock it. I hoped someone could help me with this matter and get the word out for no one to play there. You can contact me at: checkmate87@hotmail.com I am willing to share my emails back and forth with the floormangers there as well and I will go see a family friend who is an attorney on Monday. There is almost never anyone playing on the site except for at the .10/20 cent limits and bellow and they keep putting the blame on Microgaming. I did some research on google and it seems they have been involved in scandals in the past where poker players lost all their bankroll so everyone be aware and DO NOT play on Pokertime. If someone has advice on what I should do and if Diva002 somehow watches this please contact me. I want to know the correct legal steps to take. Thank you. I will upload the videos between me and Diva002.   From: AUAJORANBKK
Views: 2

0 ratings
Time: 07:01   More in Sports

full story ->

Posted on 7 March 2010 | 1:53 am

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:id8f8mB7ShQJ:thegamingscoop.net/%3Fsearch%3Dchip%2Bdumping+checkmate87%40&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Posted on 7 March 2010 | 1:53 am

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #618 on: March 20, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

Antilles\Aruba - New U.S. Visa Application Form Goes Green

The United States Consulate General in Curacao announced the introduction of the new Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) and form DS-160. The new single, internet-based application form DS-160 will be required of all non-immigrant visa applicants seeking a visa for a temporary visit to the United States and has several advantages over the existing application forms. The implementation of the DS-160 will be phased-in during this year, 2010, but applicants are encouraged to start using the new form immediately.

The comprehensive form features online translations and the ability for applicants to upload their own photograph directly onto the application form.

Additionally, once completed online, the form is electronically transmitted directly to the Consulate for processing. Applicants then only print the single confirmation page to take with them to their interview – thus saving thousands of pages of paper each month. (Antilliaans Dagblad)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #619 on: March 20, 2010, 02:26:44 PM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

Kingdom – U.S. Government Sketches Human Rights Condition

The U.S. Government released its Global Human Rights Report 2009 last week. The report aims to provide an accurate, factual record of human rights conditions within the Kingdom. The report described that in Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, prison conditions remained substandard in some respects and lengthy pretrial detention was a problem, although authorities took a number of measures to reduce it. Trafficking in Persons was a problem in the Netherlands Antilles. At Bon Futuro Prison on Curacao, there were several escapes, and several altercations resulting in injured inmates. Prison guards went on strike in March and September in Curacao over labor conditions. The government of the Netherlands made US $11.4 million available to the Netherlands Antilles for improving prison and detention facilities.

During the year the Netherlands government deployed prison guards and management staff from the Netherlands to the Bon Futuro Prison in Curacao. The report criticizes the excessive length of pretrial detention and the high number of detainees not convicted of a crime. The report indicates that the government has taken measures to correct this problem. In the Netherlands Antilles, the St. Maarten court ordered the immediate release of a prisoner whom authorities in 2007 forced to serve seven months of a 10-year sentence sleeping on the concrete floors of unhygienic and overcrowded jail cells in Philipsburg before transferring him to Pointe Blanche Prison.

The report suggests that the five Antillean islands were transit and destination points for the trafficking of men, women, and possibly children for sexual exploitation and domestic servitude, as well as forced labor in the construction and agriculture sectors. According to local observers, the Antillean islands of Curacao and Dutch St. Maarten were destinations for women trafficked for the sex trade from Peru, Brazil, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, and Haiti. Over the course of a year, an estimated 500 foreign women, some of whom had been trafficked, were reportedly involved for part of that time in prostitution. The report listed various groups vulnerable to labor trafficking. These include Haitian men in the agriculture and gardening sectors and Latin American and Caribbean men in construction. Concern continued that debt bondage could be taking place, especially among some Asian migrants in restaurants and local businesses. The report mentioned that authorities monitored the situation closely.

The report does not passes judgment, but gives an overview of the human rights situation in the Kingdom and gives an explanation of steps taken by the Kingdom entities to correct the situation. (Antilliaans Dagblad)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.