March 29, 2024, 12:16:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516155 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: March 21, 2010, 11:22:42 AM »

#3 ?

Mashelle, Rick`s wife... and Olivia Zeolla.

Klaas,

Have you seen Olivia before?

She looks familiar but I don't remember that name.

I remember seeing that pic posted in Natalee's forum here at SM before. 

Yes.   I believe it was taken at Zeolla's going away party.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: March 21, 2010, 11:23:41 AM »

Morning Monks.....my LOCAL news this morning was reporting the reopening of Natalee's case in Aruba.....at the end of the report the dialogue was...aruban investigators will  be conducting a search,...yadda, yadda.....the LOCAL reporter ended with....since the aruba is investigating we already know they will not find anything, or they will say it a coral formation..........and rolled his eyes....there was talk back and forth between the 2 reporters about joran confessing 'several times' and aruba making excuses for him ..even here in the hicks the media knows the aruba will do nothing to bring Natalee home or punish the criminals

Thanks, Sunny!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: March 21, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »

Trying to get a date. 

Joran - The first rule in obtaining an intelligent woman... is to know how to spell intelligent.

...just sayin

http://www.dateinasia.com/userprofile.aspx?uid=d1ea5cb1-1d34-478d-a170-5e767701c9e0

State / Region:    Pathumthani
City:    Muang Ake
Ethnicity:    Caucasian (White)
Appearance:    Attractive
Height:    189 cm (6'2")
Weight:    95 kg (209 lbs)
Eye color:    Brown
Hair color:    Brown
Education:    University - Some
Religion:    Agnostic
Zodiac:    Leo
Born in the year of:    Rabbit
Marital status:    Single
Have children:    No
Wants children:    Undecided
Willing to relocate:    Not sure
Smoking:    Yes
Drinking:    Regular drinker

Looking to meet new people and make friends, who knows more...

I am 22 years old, I attended Rangsit University and now have a coffee shop / snack bar across the International College in Rangsit. I work there everyday and we serve everything from drinks to baguetts, croisants, bagels and comming soon pizzas. I have been in thailand now for two years but only speak a little thai. I speak English, Dutch, Papiamento, and a little Spanish. I have travelled all over asia and europe the past 2 years while finishing my studies and right now have no time to travel because I am to busy with the shop. I was born in the netherlands but when I was 2 years old moved to the Caribbean and grew up there on a small island. I like good movies, music, hanging out and going to the clubs but havent had much time for that recently either. I love card games and use to be a proffesional card player from my 16th until my 21st birthday but am now retired from that it is to much stress and ups and downs and I just want to enjoy life.
I want to meet a Female
with age from 18 to 28
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

I would like to meet an intelegent good looking girl that knows what she wants and preferably for me speaks english as well. Would be nice if she had an education and / or job but that is not a make or break for me. I would like to meet a social person who is not scared of expressing themselves and likes to travel and do fun things also.

Where in the world was this found? Amazing!! Too bad some cute little “intelegent” FBI agent couldn’t go undercover and “rock” his world!  Memberships are FREE!   

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: March 21, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/No-Word-From-Aruba-About-Holloway-Search/SToCz9sBf06_zP3kna8lrQ.cspx

No Word From Aruba About Holloway Search

Last Update: 10:00 am

There's still no word from Aruban police authorities on what, if anything, a search for underwater remains has turned up. Initial reports said the island police would be searching this weekend.

The latest development in the Natalee Holloway disappearance was triggered by an underwater photograph taken by a vacationing Pennsylvania couple. Although the image is not distinct, some feel the photo shows skeletal remains.

(snipped)
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: March 21, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!!
   Just poppin in and checking things after this photo showed up.Personally,I still think Natalee was already found on the bottom of the ocean in a trap...Sad  Bones turning to powder..It just doesn't seem logical to me that this is her. After-all,only God knows how many folks come up missing in Aruba and surrounding areas so this could simply just be a drug dealer gone down..Still believing in justice for Natalee one day but I do believe she was found and then went missing again...Sad My hinky meter never left that trap...jmo

Hi Tater

I agree.

How are you doing?  You have been missed.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

What ever happened with this? Where are those remains now? 

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 21, 2010, 12:00:14 PM »

ChiChi - Aruban divers retrieved the contents of the trap/cage and we don't know what really happened after that.  We are told the contents were tested but we don't know what was really sent if you know what I mean.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: March 21, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »

I do not have a clue whether the photo image depicts a skeleton or a rock formation.  My DIL stated yesterday that it is something akin to a cloud.  When she thinks “skeleton” she sees a “skeleton”.  When she thinks “rocks” … she sees “rocks”.

However … what I have learned through this recent incident is that any evidence or tips forwarded to the FBI ... which appears to be Natalee Holloway case related … are passed on to the Aruban enemy for investigation ... the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.  The agency does not involve itself unless invited.

Something is not right when the tiny Island of Aruba has the power to hold the United States of America at arms length while denying one of her citizens justice … justice which is an entitlement under unmanipulated Dutch law.

Janet

+++++++

Updated March 19, 2010
Top Pathologist: Investigate Possible Holloway Find

Patti Muldowney, of Manheim, Pa., took the photograph while snorkeling with her husband, John, during an October vacation in Aruba. They noticed that the photograph resembled a skeleton partially obscured by sand and recently forwarded it to the FBI's Philadelphia office.

"It's been sent to our legal attache in Bridgetown [Barbados] and they will work with local authorities in the matter," FBI spokesman Brian Herrick told the Philadelphia Inquirer on Friday.

The FBI will assist only if requested, Herrick told the paper.

Deputy Chief Adolpho Richardson of the Aruban police told the Birmingham News that authorities will investigate.

"We try to leave no stone unturned, so we will look into it," he said, "although the chances are very slim that it will lead to any results."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/19/pathologist-investigate-possible-holloway/

Aruban divers find little in first look for possible Natalee Holloway skeleton
By Toraine Norris -- The Birmingham News
March 20, 2010, 8:15PM
and Roy Williams -- The Birmingham News

The lead investigator for Aruban police said Saturday night that divers will resume searching Sunday in an area where a couple snorkeling took an underwater picture they believe may be the skeleton of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Deputy Police Chief Adolpho Richardson told The Birmingham News that nothing was found in the area searched Saturday.

"The FBI is helping Aruban authorities by conducting more interviews with the Pennsylvania couple who took pictures," Richardson said. Also being interviewed are members of the group on the snorkeling trip, he said.

"We are trying to narrow down the search area," Richardson said. "We have an idea of where it could have been but we are just guessing based on the information we have. The moment we have more accurate information, you can conduct a more thorough search."

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_divers_in_first_look_fo.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 184:
   Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 21, 2010, 12:42:43 PM »

Morning Monks.....my LOCAL news this morning was reporting the reopening of Natalee's case in Aruba.....at the end of the report the dialogue was...aruban investigators will  be conducting a search,...yadda, yadda.....the LOCAL reporter ended with....since the aruba is investigating we already know they will not find anything, or they will say it a coral formation..........and rolled his eyes....there was talk back and forth between the 2 reporters about joran confessing 'several times' and aruba making excuses for him ..even here in the hicks the media knows the aruba will do nothing to bring Natalee home or punish the criminals

With the exception of Nancy Grace and Greta ... I wish the mainstream media would question the Aruban investigation that denied Natalee Holloway justice for almost five years through an obvious coverup.  The job of investigative reporters is to get to the truth in regards to a story and expose it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 21, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79392

Eddy      
 Post subject: Please be aware of rough seas
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Please be aware of rough seas. Unfortunately a tourist from Panama died today near Bucuti. And another tourist nearly drown near Westin hotel, he is listed in stable condition. The seas are a bit rough around the island today and the coming days, please be aware, and do not under estimate the power of mother nature.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 21, 2010, 01:02:24 PM »

ANTILLA WRECK

Couple finds 'skeleton' in Aruba picture
Intelligencer Journal
Lancaster New Era
Mar 18, 2010 00:06 EST
Oranjestad

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.

Patti Muldowney went snorkeling with the Dimms while her husband stayed above on a catamaran. She had purchased a disposable camera and was taking pictures from just under the water's surface.

"It was kind of hard, my first time taking pictures. You can see a little bit of the wreckage, so I saw it down there and snapped it," said Patti Muldowney, who works in the billing department at Luther Acres

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

NANCY GRACE
Does Underwater Photo Show Natalee`s Remains?
Aired March 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Now, the other thing -- Rupa Mikkilineni, our producer on the story. Rupa, I`ve done a lot of underwater dives. And isn`t it true that this alleged sighting of a human skeleton is near what we call a wreck dive? There are some German ships that are sunk, that have been sunk there, and people go dive and look around, as best they can safely, around that area?

RUPA MIKKILINENI, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: That`s right, Nancy. It was a German shipwreck in 1945 called the Antilla, which went down, sank, and is in that area. The ship can actually be seen from aerial shots through the water`s surface. And this snorkeling area is quite close to this shipwreck.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

Scuba Diving Aruba

Antilla Wreck (60 feet)-
Arashi Wreck (35-60 feet)-
California Wreck (30 - 45 feet)-
Debbie Wreck (70 feet)-
Pedernales Wreck (35 feet)-
Tugboat Wreck (40 - 90 feet)-

http://www.arubabound.com/dive/dive.htm

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: March 21, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oOUN0QeOUqQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oOUN0QeOUqQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 21, 2010, 01:38:09 PM »

A wreck is a wreck is a wreck. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: March 21, 2010, 02:08:33 PM »

......unless it's a puppy!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 21, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »

Is he behaving???? 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: March 21, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »

Is he behaving???? 

He is the cutest one and his markings are beautiful.  I may keep him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #735 on: March 21, 2010, 02:35:33 PM »

Is he behaving???? 

He is the cutest one and his markings are beautiful.  I may keep him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 21, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »

Or a bear!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 21, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

Quote from: klaasend link=topic=  7221.msg1098847#msg1098847 date=1269182956
I think Refugeesunleashed.net is gone 
Monkey Devil!  Wonder what happened?  Did they all kill each other or did it just implode? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: March 21, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »

Quote from: klaasend link=topic=  7221.msg1098847#msg1098847 date=1269182956
I think Refugeesunleashed.net is gone 
Monkey Devil!  Wonder what happened?  Did they all kill each other or did it just implode? 

Do we get to choose?

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 21, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »

takes one to know one.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.