March 29, 2024, 01:48:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516162 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: March 23, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »

Good Afternoon!
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is video of Beth/Jug Twitty's 1st interaction with the Van der Sloots, the night they arrived on the island and went to the Van der Sloots home, where they confronted Paulus, and then Jug talked to Joran? I've been searching google but can't find anything, and if there isn't a video, is there a transcript of that conversation? Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!!

There's never been any mention of any video from that night - as far as a recording of the conversations, I would imagine the only place that would be, is in the notes Beth kept diligently from the very beginning.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: March 23, 2010, 01:17:42 PM »

Good Afternoon!
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is video of Beth/Jug Twitty's 1st interaction with the Van der Sloots, the night they arrived on the island and went to the Van der Sloots home, where they confronted Paulus, and then Jug talked to Joran? I've been searching google but can't find anything, and if there isn't a video, is there a transcript of that conversation? Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!!

As my memory serves me, there was no video of the interaction on that first night at the VDS residence.  All we saw were TV interviews afterward and subsequent transcripts relaying what happened that night.  If any of us find transcripts we'll try to link you to them.  Those transcripts would include Beth, Jug, Charles Croes, etc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bradysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: March 23, 2010, 01:22:02 PM »

Thanks Jen and 2NJSons! I'd be so grateful if you guys stumble upon any info/links and send them my way. Just curious about that interaction, for some reason. Thanks again to anyone and everyone who can point me in the right direction!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: March 23, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »

Thanks Jen and 2NJSons! I'd be so grateful if you guys stumble upon any info/links and send them my way. Just curious about that interaction, for some reason. Thanks again to anyone and everyone who can point me in the right direction!

Have you read the statements and other documents found here? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=6.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgblqTZJtLo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #865 on: March 23, 2010, 02:01:00 PM »

Aruba man Daury Rodriquez faces N.J. justice for dealing heroin

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/state/aruba-man-daury-rodriquez-faces-nj-justice-for-dealing-heroin

Daury Rodriquez will be a long way from his sunny homeland of Aruba for at least the next three and a half years, if not longer.

Rodriques, 23, has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison with three and a half years of parole ineligibility for conspiring to distribute eight kilograms of heroin, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said Monday. State Superior Court Judge Thomas V. Manahan levied the sentence in Morristown.

On Nov. 6, a co-conspirator, Romona Rodriguez-Tejada, 51, of Brooklyn, was also ordered to serve 10 years in state prison with 40 months parole ineligibility.

The sentences were based on the defendants' Aug. 7 guilty pleas to one count of conspiracy and one count of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute, charges contained in a May 30, 2008 state grand jury indictment.

In pleading guilty, Rodriquez and Rodriques-Tejada admitted that between Dec. 24, 2007 and March 7, 2008, they conspired to sell at least five ounces of heroin. An investigation determined they conspired to sell eight kilograms of heroin in Secaucus. The heroin has a street value of approximately $1.5 million.

Rodriguez-Tejada admitted that on Jan. 9, 2008, she was in possession of the eight kilograms of heroin which she and Rodriguez were attempting to sell. As the result of an undercover investigation, Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested that day by the State Police detectives after they conducted a consensual search of a bag containing the drugs. Rodriguez was arrested on March 7, 2008.

Deputy Attorney General Philip J. Mogavero prosecuted the case for the Division of Criminal Justice.

— TOM HESTER SR., NEWJERSEYNEWSROOM.COM

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70271.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Joran Bootman's 10 years in prison for drug possession
March 23, 2010, 13:29 (GMT -04:00)

Daury Rodriquez was sentenced on appeal to 10 years prison.

ORANGE CITY / TOWN MORRIS - The Aruban Daury Rodriguez was recently sentenced on appeal to ten years imprisonment for possession and attempted sale of eight kilograms of heroin. The sentence was pronounced by the Supreme Court in Morristown, United States.

Accessory Romona Rodriguez-Tejada was in November last year even though cell sentenced to ten years. The street value of the drugs is estimated at 1.5 million U.S. dollars, more than 2.5 million florin. Both suspects confessed to possession of the narcotic. Even they admitted having the drugs to sell. An undercover operation led to the arrest of Rodriguez-Tajeda in January 2008. Daury was held in March of that year.

Holloway
Same Daury fell into discredit in Aruba in February 2008 when Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway case in 2005, pointed out to him as co-perpetrator in the "lose the body". Joran claimed Daury helped him through the body of Natalee to bring his boat and at some distance from the coast to immerse.
Daury said through his lawyer Chris Lejuez time that he has nothing to do with the matter ". According to the lawyer he had a watertight alibi for the day of the disappearance of American teenager. However Daury and Joran would know and have played football together as teenagers and played poker. But they were not good friends, said Daury time.

The media attention and the interview with Daury on American television channel ABC, helped by the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM) for his arrest. The U.S. police authorities in connection with drug trafficking had been a certain Daury in mind. When Daury appeared on television, the U.S. authorities started an investigation aimed at the man. The OM in Aruba Aruba was then whether any would be willing to suspect that the United States to extradite. A response was not necessary, because Daury himself decided to travel to the United States. There he was promptly arrested.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: March 23, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »

Richard Zeolla was the General Manager at Bucharest before coming to Aruba:
 Bucharest Marriott Grand Hotel
Richard Zeolla, General Manager
Tel: (40-1) 411-9375
Fax: (40-1) 411-2972
E-mail: rick.zeolla@marriott.com
http://members.tripod.com/~pkloos/romania.html

Wyndham Aruba Resort - Alfonso Riveroll owner
Marriott General Manager - Rick Zeolla (is also on the AHATA board
as treasurer)

Divi Beach Resort - Alex Nieuwmeyer
Hyatt Regency - Scott Allen
Occidental Resort - Werner Hein

ANTONIO CARLO AND MARLENE PURCELL - assisted the election proccess!
Jorge Pesquera is AHATA President and CEO

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT ANTONIO CARLO:

1- He is, and always has been, Joran's main attorney.
2- He sat on the Board Selection Committee for AHATA at the time Natalee went missing and during the investigation
3- He would have had an influential position with AHATA and another board selection committee member, Marlene Purcell.
4- Marlene Purcell was AHATA's internet expert.
5- His position on AHATA's board could have influenced AHATA's media and internet campaign to trash Natalee's reputation and accuse Beth of things such as insurance fraud.
6- He is Paulus Van der Sloot's business partner.
7 - He suddenly and unexpectedly gave up his law office with Paulus van der Sloot
right before Paulus suddenly & unexpectedly died on the tennis court.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: March 23, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »

Aruba man Daury Rodriquez faces N.J. justice for dealing heroin

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/state/aruba-man-daury-rodriquez-faces-nj-justice-for-dealing-heroin

Daury Rodriquez will be a long way from his sunny homeland of Aruba for at least the next three and a half years, if not longer.

Rodriques, 23, has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison with three and a half years of parole ineligibility for conspiring to distribute eight kilograms of heroin, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said Monday. State Superior Court Judge Thomas V. Manahan levied the sentence in Morristown.

On Nov. 6, a co-conspirator, Romona Rodriguez-Tejada, 51, of Brooklyn, was also ordered to serve 10 years in state prison with 40 months parole ineligibility.

The sentences were based on the defendants' Aug. 7 guilty pleas to one count of conspiracy and one count of possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute, charges contained in a May 30, 2008 state grand jury indictment.

In pleading guilty, Rodriquez and Rodriques-Tejada admitted that between Dec. 24, 2007 and March 7, 2008, they conspired to sell at least five ounces of heroin. An investigation determined they conspired to sell eight kilograms of heroin in Secaucus. The heroin has a street value of approximately $1.5 million.

Rodriguez-Tejada admitted that on Jan. 9, 2008, she was in possession of the eight kilograms of heroin which she and Rodriguez were attempting to sell. As the result of an undercover investigation, Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested that day by the State Police detectives after they conducted a consensual search of a bag containing the drugs. Rodriguez was arrested on March 7, 2008.

Deputy Attorney General Philip J. Mogavero prosecuted the case for the Division of Criminal Justice.

— TOM HESTER SR., NEWJERSEYNEWSROOM.COM

Thank you for this, Patriot.  I live here and haven't checked for some time on these two.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:14 PM »

JVM covered it a bit last night too...

Renfro was speaking for a minute....

We begin with Julia Renfro who joins us by telephone from Aruba. She is the editor-in-chief with "Aruba Today". Julia, what is the very latest?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, "ARUBA TODAY" (via telephone): The -- hi, by the way.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

RENFRO: The authorities have received the information from the FBI. They have the photographs. They have the information. They have the location. And currently are planning an underwater search, although not by the request of the authorities. Someone has actually gone and re- photographed with a higher-quality camera the location.

From this point -- from this point, it`s going to be up to the authorities whether or not to -- they will continue the investigation -- to confirm whether or not it is the remains of Natalee Holloway or possibly just a rock formation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Julia, that`s new information, you`re saying that -- ok. This is the photo from the couple from Pennsylvania. But you`re saying that someone, possibly the government, has sent out another team that has photographed -- that`s gotten a more high-resolution photograph of this same possible skeleton?

RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Julia, I`ve got to say, it doesn`t make a lot of sense to me. Why not just put on a mask and some snorkels and go down there and find out if it`s for real? I mean, to send all this stuff to Aruba --

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this -- this particular --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. You`re making a good point. I stand corrected. I see what you mean. You don`t want to --

RENFRO: I believe Tim Miller will agree with me 100 percent on this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Tim, do you agree that we shouldn`t just put on a pair of snorkels and go down there and just get close enough to see if it`s a real skeleton or if it`s just a bunch of rocks?

MILLER: Who, me?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, Tim.

MILLER: Now, you know what I think that it`s rock formation. When we did the deep-water search over there two and a half years ago, we found many formations that looked like it could be a body. And in the -- you know it Jane, it would be totally impossible for a skeleton to be intact at the bottom of the sea in Aruba with the currents and the waves as strong as they are.

You know, I could see maybe finding a skull or something, but for it to be intact without it being in some type of container, I just don`t see that happening. And I think that Dave is pretty much on the same page as that.

snipped.......
VELEZ-MITCHELL: But Julia Renfro, Joran van der Sloot has reportedly changed his story yet again and said, "Oh, it`s totally different, she fell after a night of alcohol and drugs, we put her body in a marsh." The story keeps changing.

Julia, if this turns out to be Natalee`s skeleton, what happens to Joran? Where is he, anyway?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, ARUBA TODAY: In this particular situation to answer your guest, the Holloways, nor the Twittys have returned to Aruba after this information, by the way. And then on top of that Joran has told many conflicting stories. The recorded statement that he --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is he?

RENFRO: He is back and forth between the Netherlands and the Netherlands Islands.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So in other words, does he ever go to Aruba?

RENFRO: Yes, he does.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So he can go back and forth. He has not been banned from Aruba?

RENFRO: No. Of course not. Of course not.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ijvm.01.html

So were scientists involved in recovering the remains from the crab/fish trap two years ago?  I don't recall any mention of that! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: March 23, 2010, 02:11:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70268.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Officials convicted of corruption
March 23, 2010, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two former employees of Department of Public Transportation and Persons (DOPV) have recently been sentenced to 6 months probation with a probation of two years.  Moreover, the ex-employees 240 hours service provision and should not in two years of public service work. The pair was convicted of bribery. The judge considered it proven that the pair, as official of the government, money for re-adoption services.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »

It looks like Rudy Lampe and Servito Thijsen are trying to have charges filed against Jossy's son, Jossito Mansur regarding an incident outside of the Renaissance Convention Center, when Rudy Lampe showed up I'm assuming with this Servito Thijsen to turn in his complaint against the Diario.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17399/18/#comments

complaint oficial of rudy lampe y sr. thijsen owing to wordo entrega at ministerio publico

monday, 22 march 2010 - 16:37

today morning during one conferencia of prensa fast of ministerio publico, caminda red owing to bay prepara for bay give one complaint contra of daily paper, leader of faction, sr. rudy lampe owing to vocifera his bad contento of the incidente cu did take lugar at renaissance convention center at one encuentro of sip cu is stop for society interamericana of prensa. click read more for more info... rudy lampe owing to splica cu the aim dicon el’a bay for entrega the carta of protest here is simplmente cu matutino daily paper, already for enough month end do not publica his articulonan for leave in maturtino here. even owing to bay so far cu abuse y menazanan of part of doño/propietario here owing to dirigi in direccion of sr. rudy lampe. sr. lampe owing to follow splica cu at several ocasion el’a try of arrive at one acuerdo or one paz cu sr. jossy mansur, but this was provided that vano. mirando cu was have one convencion internacional of prensa y the topico muy provided that particular was freedom of prensa, sr. rudy lampe owing to dicidi cu was the instant apto y corecto for so the y his faction y his simpatizantenan present one carta of protest at the chairman of sip, for so this can wordo deal in the reunionnan venidero. at instant cu they owing to present dilate of renaissance convention center y alavez wardando the another coleganan arrive in one another bus, child of director, cu is sr. jossito mansur y conhuntamente compaña for nuhad mansur, owing to leave abroad y owing to cuminza is cuestiona they presencia. akinan sr. rudy lampe owing to menciona cu the have all derecho for is where cu the wanted, incluyendo in the vecindario. akinan sr. jossito not owing to like the presencia of rudy lampe y his comitiva y owing to cuminza prohibi sr. rudy lampe for enter inside for so the not entrega the carta of protest. akinan one confrontacion enough earnest owing to cuminza y even imagennan of the confrontacion here owing to being saca. at instant cu the imagennan here owing to being saca, sr. jossito mansur not owing to like the cuenta y owing to cuminza menasa the person for delete the imagennan here but the is carga the consecuencianan. the person owing to contesta sr. jossito mansur saying cu this is his celular, his imagennen y jossito not have nothing of tell. this not owing to cay in good ground y akinan, according version of the person agredi, jossito mansur owing to cuminza maltrate verbal y fisicamente. miembronan of seguridad of renaissance also owing to present at the sitio y according testigonan, cu provided that vez cu the miembronan of seguridad owing to come for trece paz or for break the action, akinan they owing to fly on the victima cu already end was woro maltrata for sr. jossito mansur y at dado instant even can tell cu they owing to agredie more still. instant cu sr. thijsen cu was presencia full the acto of abuse here el’a owing to try of give one hand, but cu the consecuencia cu the also owing to wordo maltrata severamente cu consecuentemente the have to owing to bay hospital for so wordo deal. today fast of ministerio publico sr. thijsen owing to give his near of medaya y owing to show we his hand cu is in one mitela. the mature cu they owing to bay ministerio publico, y alavez recherché is for give one denuncia oficial y for trate urgentemente, mirando cu jossito mansur owing to menaza, y agrita in voz high in direccion of the personanan here cu the is bay kill they. this was words of sr. rudy lampe y sr. servito thijsen today morning during the conferencia of prensa fast of ministerio publico. 24ora.com not was present at the acto here, but assure will busca the another near of medaya of sr. jossito mansur for saca afor kico genuinely can owing to happen, mirando cu is talk here of one caso much very earnest, caminda can tell cu is even castigabel for ley. for of sr. thijsen we owing to ricibi three imagen cu we will place in the articulo here for so everybody can throw one view.

Pictures at the link:
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70270.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

IAPA President knew nothing of riot between RED and Diario

March 23, 2010, 13:28 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Alejandro Aguirre, chairman of the IAPA press organizations / SIP, says nothing like the knowledge of the altercation that took place last Friday between supporters of the political party and the son of RED-Diario editor Jossy Mansur.

He also did not open the letter that RED would submit to censorship by the Aruban press, and particularly Diario, the IAPA conference to condemn. Local organizer of the conference, Margaret Wever, was also well aware of the petition.

RED leader Rudy Lampe said after the incident he had received an SMS from Wever which set out to be regretted that the RED in its open letter on a "wrong place and time" had shared out. Weaver would have the same message said they pressed him for more on that Friday could not alert. According to Lampe had been agreed. He previously had a personal meeting with her in which he indicated his letter to the Board of IAPA would deliver. Weaver will not respond to questions about Amigoe.

President Aguirre admonishes the newspaper that he was not informed. "Well, at the last moment inserted a meeting with members of the largest opposition party (MEP, eds). Who complained about the local media on the island. Bring a good look I should notify them.

"Yesterday afternoon was indeed an MEP delegation including party leader Booshi Weaver to have a meeting with IAPA. It did especially the politicians complaining about the coverage by Diario, reports Solo di Pueblo. This newspaper also reported as one of the few media yesterday, extended the altercation between RED and Jossito Mansur last Friday at Renaissance Convention Center.

This incident and the application of RED leader Rudy Lampe for condemnation of censorship by the Aruban press, says Aguirre now want to investigate further.

Mediawet Antilles
Aguirre says he also worries about the Antillean Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage (PAR) proposed media law for the Netherlands Antilles. "You can then enter something and then effectively implemented in your government, but one next to it so for repressive purposes unlawful use." The argument of the Antillean Prime Minister that the media abuse the press and politicians out whether or not anonymous proportions attacks, he refutes the argument that cuts both ways. "The media and their owners are also targeted by this kind of journalism. This is inherent to life in an open society. If we really should do something about, we would seek protection from the government and therefore must ask for special treatment. And we are not. Living with these excesses is better than living in a country where freedom of expression is curtailed. Look at Venezuela and Cuba. "

The conference, which was first held in Aruba, Aguirre called successful, although there are particular concerns raised and falls for journalists in the region is still little to celebrate. "In principle we have discussed three situations. First the dictatorship in Cuba, where fifty years has no democracy and no free press. And of course the situations in countries like Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador where democratically elected governments systematically intimidate the press and through the law limiting. There is also the more recent violence directed against journalists, particularly in Mexico. Since the drug cartels murder journalists, there is little structure and much corruption which the press is not protected enough. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 23, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »

Not quite what "know it all" Renfro said huh?   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70246.php

Police dive for ‘skeleton’
22 Maart, 2010, 09:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — This weekend, the Public Prosecution (OM) announced that the Police Corps Aruba (KPA) is going to dive to the location where the mortal remains of Natalee Holloway are possibly lying.

The OM does not wish to say exactly where and when the diving will take place. The diving operation is being organized with regard to an underwater picture that was published in the American press last week. The picture was taken near the Fisherman’s Hut, the location where the American teenager was seen last in 2005. The picture apparently shows mortal remains. The American couple, who had taken the picture, therefore thinks it could be Natalee Holloway.

Justice on Aruba received the picture from the FBI last Saturday. The OM is particularly interested in the skull-like shape seen in the picture. In a reaction, spokesperson Ann Angela of the OM stated that ‘unfortunately the people who had taken the picture could not indicate the exact location’. Nevertheless, someone on Aruba recognizes the location, says Angela. She could not reveal the name of the person. According to Angela, the reason that the OM does not wish to disclose the date and the location has to do with amongst others, safeguarding the evidence. By not being communicative, Justice wants to avoid attracting public to the location of the possible mortal remains. If the diving team indeed discovers mortal remains, these will be recovered immediately, says the OM. The remains will then be forwarded to the National Forensic Institute in the Netherlands for examination.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:47 PM »

JVM covered it a bit last night too...

Renfro was speaking for a minute....

We begin with Julia Renfro who joins us by telephone from Aruba. She is the editor-in-chief with "Aruba Today". Julia, what is the very latest?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, "ARUBA TODAY" (via telephone): The -- hi, by the way.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

RENFRO: The authorities have received the information from the FBI. They have the photographs. They have the information. They have the location. And currently are planning an underwater search, although not by the request of the authorities. Someone has actually gone and re- photographed with a higher-quality camera the location.

From this point -- from this point, it`s going to be up to the authorities whether or not to -- they will continue the investigation -- to confirm whether or not it is the remains of Natalee Holloway or possibly just a rock formation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Julia, that`s new information, you`re saying that -- ok. This is the photo from the couple from Pennsylvania. But you`re saying that someone, possibly the government, has sent out another team that has photographed -- that`s gotten a more high-resolution photograph of this same possible skeleton?

RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Julia, I`ve got to say, it doesn`t make a lot of sense to me. Why not just put on a mask and some snorkels and go down there and find out if it`s for real? I mean, to send all this stuff to Aruba --

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this -- this particular --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. You`re making a good point. I stand corrected. I see what you mean. You don`t want to --

RENFRO: I believe Tim Miller will agree with me 100 percent on this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Tim, do you agree that we shouldn`t just put on a pair of snorkels and go down there and just get close enough to see if it`s a real skeleton or if it`s just a bunch of rocks?

MILLER: Who, me?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, Tim.

MILLER: Now, you know what I think that it`s rock formation. When we did the deep-water search over there two and a half years ago, we found many formations that looked like it could be a body. And in the -- you know it Jane, it would be totally impossible for a skeleton to be intact at the bottom of the sea in Aruba with the currents and the waves as strong as they are.

You know, I could see maybe finding a skull or something, but for it to be intact without it being in some type of container, I just don`t see that happening. And I think that Dave is pretty much on the same page as that.

snipped.......
VELEZ-MITCHELL: But Julia Renfro, Joran van der Sloot has reportedly changed his story yet again and said, "Oh, it`s totally different, she fell after a night of alcohol and drugs, we put her body in a marsh." The story keeps changing.

Julia, if this turns out to be Natalee`s skeleton, what happens to Joran? Where is he, anyway?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, ARUBA TODAY: In this particular situation to answer your guest, the Holloways, nor the Twittys have returned to Aruba after this information, by the way. And then on top of that Joran has told many conflicting stories. The recorded statement that he --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where is he?

RENFRO: He is back and forth between the Netherlands and the Netherlands Islands.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So in other words, does he ever go to Aruba?

RENFRO: Yes, he does.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So he can go back and forth. He has not been banned from Aruba?

RENFRO: No. Of course not. Of course not.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ijvm.01.html

So were scientists involved in recovering the remains from the crab/fish trap two years ago?  I don't recall any mention of that! 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: March 23, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »

tp://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/natalee_holloway_aruba_skeleto_1.html

After an unsuccessful weekend of ocean diving, police in Aruba are regrouping in hopes of finding new evidence in the Natalee Holloway case.

The 5-year-old case returned to the spotlight last week when a Pennsylvania couple said they believe they uncovered her remains while snorkeling in Aruba. Holloway disappeared there in 2005 while on a trip with fellow graduates of Mountain Brook High School.

The Birmingham News Natalee Holloway (Birmingham News file)Today Aruban officials said that police divers went out Saturday and Sunday and found nothing but can't be sure they have the right spot.

"They cannot pinpoint the location and that is the problem," Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor's office, said this morning. She said the couple who provided a picture showing what could be an underwater rock formation or human remains directed authorities to the general area and a local expert helped narrow it further, but more research is necessary. Angela said divers plan to go out again later this week.

"We're hoping that they find something," said John Muldowney, either something to give Holloway's family closure or perhaps the clue to another crime. Muldowney's wife, Patti, took the picture while snorkeling during a stop on a cruise in October, but didn't see the pictures until December and then waited until the FBI had examined them before releasing them to the media.

Angela said the effort may come to nothing but investigators are taking it seriously.

"It's a tip for us, it's our business, that's what we do," she said. "We love to investigate and we want to solve crimes."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #874 on: March 23, 2010, 03:46:01 PM »

More IFA - Friends of Aruba crap.

Zeolla House:

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #875 on: March 23, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — This weekend, the Public Prosecution (OM) announced that the Police Corps Aruba (KPA) is going to dive to the location where the mortal remains of Natalee Holloway are possibly lying.

The OM does not wish to say exactly where and when the diving will take place. The diving operation is being organized with regard to an underwater picture that was published in the American press last week. The picture was taken near the Fisherman’s Hut, the location where the American teenager was seen last in 2005. The picture apparently shows mortal remains. The American couple, who had taken the picture, therefore thinks it could be Natalee Holloway.

Justice on Aruba received the picture from the FBI last Saturday. The OM is particularly interested in the skull-like shape seen in the picture. In a reaction, spokesperson Ann Angela of the OM stated that ‘unfortunately the people who had taken the picture could not indicate the exact location’. Nevertheless, someone on Aruba recognizes the location, says Angela. She could not reveal the name of the person. According to Angela, the reason that the OM does not wish to disclose the date and the location has to do with amongst others, safeguarding the evidence. By not being communicative, Justice wants to avoid attracting public to the location of the possible mortal remains. If the diving team indeed discovers mortal remains, these will be recovered immediately, says the OM. The remains will then be forwarded to the National Forensic Institute in the Netherlands for examination.

I suppose they are prepared to do all of this...... Rolling Eyes   

In the event it turns out to be skeletal remains……..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist, joining us, Fort Myers, Florida.

Another question, Heather. What would it entail to go down and try to retrieve these remains?

HEATHER WALSH-HANEY, FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST: Well, we could treat this just like a scene on solid ground. We can grid it, we can map in the remains, and whatever the cylinder is over the suspected remains before we move anything.

If this was indeed Natalee and she`d been in the water for six years, I`d expect that there would be some sort of calcium concretions on the bones themselves and on any of the material around her or adjacent to her.

So what we want to figure out is how tightly that material is bound to the bones and then very carefully remove all of that material by placing it into tubs but filling those tubs with the sea water.

Once we get it on the surface, we have to allow those bones to stabilize by slowly and surely changing out the water to create a neutral environment and then actually dry those bones by submerging them in alcohol baths.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, can any of you picture all of those steps being taken by anyone in Aruba????? I think not.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: March 23, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

I suppose they are prepared to do all of this...... Rolling Eyes   

In the event it turns out to be skeletal remains……..

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist, joining us, Fort Myers, Florida.

Another question, Heather. What would it entail to go down and try to retrieve these remains?

HEATHER WALSH-HANEY, FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST: Well, we could treat this just like a scene on solid ground. We can grid it, we can map in the remains, and whatever the cylinder is over the suspected remains before we move anything.

If this was indeed Natalee and she`d been in the water for six years, I`d expect that there would be some sort of calcium concretions on the bones themselves and on any of the material around her or adjacent to her.

So what we want to figure out is how tightly that material is bound to the bones and then very carefully remove all of that material by placing it into tubs but filling those tubs with the sea water.

Once we get it on the surface, we have to allow those bones to stabilize by slowly and surely changing out the water to create a neutral environment and then actually dry those bones by submerging them in alcohol baths.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, can any of you picture all of those steps being taken by anyone in Aruba????? I think not.

I can picture in my mind them placing the bones in the tub, Nut!

...but then some Aruban illiterate would run and go stash it in a car trunk or something.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: March 23, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »

Anita be havin` some big ass ugly feet!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 23, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17441/5/

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda owing to wordo renoba for natalee holloway

tuesday, 23 march 2010 - 12:14

patti muldowney owing to saca the potret here in lama at aruba. the tabatafotografeando life navy, but owing to realiza después cu the film owing to wordo procesa cutin algo parecido at one imagen of one skelet human on the potret. click read more for more info...

police cu actualmente is investigando the desaparición of natalee holloway, is renovando they busketa for her restonan monday después of owing to ricibi one potret submarino take for one pareha of rapho township.

“nos is tratando this much earnest. this is one tip for we y we is mirando this seriamente,” vocero of ministerio publico, ann angela owing to comenta.

“ta we trabao. we wanted resolve the crimen here.”

the equipo of buceo policial owing to conduci buskedanan preliminar saturday y diadomingo at the sitio, caminda oficialnan is believe cu the potret owing to wordo take, caminda is show restonan human, según angela.

the buskeda, without embargo, not was have result.

angela owing to tell cu the not will revela exactly where the buceo will take lugar, because police does not atrae ningún person.

“laga we supone cu is deal here of restonan human. we does not for person piki cosnan ey,” angela owing to tell.

the residentenan of lancaster county, john y patti muldowney owing to tell cu they're believe cu the photograph cu patti owing to saca while cu the was snorkel at the costanan of aruba autumn ultimo, is show one skelet cu can is of holloway. the student of alabama owing to desaparece during one viahe at 2005.

but the muldowneynan, kendenan owing to descubri the aparente restonan show on the potret two month después cu el’a wordo take, do not assure where they owing to snorkel during they vakantie at oktober.

“e problem is cu the personanan cu owing to saca the potret eynan, the mericanonan, they not can indica exactly where they owing to tume,” angela owing to tell. “pero have person cu owing to think cu they're reconoce the spot. we is combina the información of the pareha mericano, more conocimento local.

“nos is believe cu we know where the is,” the vocero owing to tell.

comisario of police, adolpho richardson, is referi at the questions of ministeri publico on monday. but el’a tell the birmingham news at alabama cu buceadornan is purbando for amplea the localidad during the end of week, caminda the photograph owing to wordo saca.

“nos have one idea where the will is, but we is simplemente king, basa on the información cu we have. the instant cu we have more información concreto, can conduci one buskeda more owing to fondo,” richardson owing to tell corant.

el’a menciona cu the equipo of buceo will permanece at the lugar more much cu is posible.

angela owing to tell cu basa on detayenan in the potret of the pareha, specificamente the sand blanco y coral – the is seems cu is one “diving spot” at the part south of the island.

“nos island is so chikito”, el’a tell. “y have only one paar of lugar for dive.”

the potret owing to arise one serie new of speculacion monday morning hour cu the famous patólogo forensico dr. cyril wecht owing to tell in good morning america at abc, “e do not believe cu the photograph is ilustra one skelet.”

“mi do not believe cu the fotonan here is representa one curpa,” el’a tell. “mi is believe cu is formación of stone cu certainly is present on the percepción inicial of restonan of one skelet human, but i do not believe cu esey till.”

during one interview diabierna, the patólogo forensico nacionalmente reconoci, dr. michael baden owing to tell cu the if is believe cu the potret is ilustra restonan human y cu police have cu actua fast.

“bo not can tell for of the potret if the is regal or not, but is rekeri a for bay abao y piki obhetonan. my will asumi cu they're haciendo esey,” el’a tell. “tin sufficient eynan for preocupa.” (fuente: lancasteronline.com)

comentarionan (3)

subscribe to this comment's feed mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for chris, march 23, 2010 but good. is i only is hanja stranjo cu she what owing to dure 2 month dsp of owing to saca the potret for her publica the potret? as earnest. +0 come across...

scirbi for maxim, march 23, 2010 come on. go is spend coin of people on spetacleria. everybody cu two cent of intelligencia looking at cu is piece stone y coral have rib'e potret. y one colebra of lama (no conglá.... but police owing to hañ'un divingtrip sweet if the trip here. but at earnest. pakico police is go behind locuranan so? is same cu the attencion cu they owing to give n'e psychicnan mericano cu not owing to help the investigacion cu nothing naturally. pakico they do not go examine again at bubaliplas? fact is, cu they not owing to make buskeda detail eynan.... +0 come across... s

cirbi for mr.aikon, march 23, 2010 the mericano they there have person cansa end cu the asunto of natalee. my part they not hanja nothing and stay nose largo. the danjo cu they owing to make at country aruba is make end come across. the imagen there more bien is seems my they abstraction cop. door after cu they owing to end of work pelic*la and cu the robot do not serve more come across, they owing to dicidi of bente here near come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: March 23, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17455/6/#comments

Papiamentu translation:

plane owing to ditch in lama (sea) among boneiro y curacao

tuesday, 23 march 2010 - 17:09

one rato happen we coleganan of 24ora.an at curacao owing to achieve confirmacion for of toren control of mahuma cu one plane cu three passenger abordo will owing to confronta problem direccion of sint maarten. till at the momentonan here the informacion is give of conoce cu the personanan abordo is salvo. here rato more informacion specifico. update: is deal here of one plane type pa-31 cu two engine. the plane here owing to leave for of curacao. the plane owing to ditch more or less 30 mile for of the costa north of boneiro. guarda costa owing to stay encarga for rescata the three pasaheronan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.