April 18, 2024, 12:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 517423 times)
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:07 PM »

Just heard on NG that the search has been called off because they couldn't find the right location!!!   
Do they even know where their island is located??   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: March 24, 2010, 10:40:57 PM »

Drowned immigrants
Local sources on Aruba say that one should be careful when drawing conclusions from the pictures: they may show coral formations which only suggest the shape of a skeleton. And if they are indeed human remains, the sources say, bear in mind that several illegal immigrants trying to reach Aruba drowned in the ocean, never to be seen again.

Wonder what those same "Local sources" have to say about human remains found in a crab/fish trap with a blue tarp nearby...surely they wouldn't try to write that off as an illegal immigrant trying to reach Aruba too?  Maybe those same sources might have some insight into WHY Aruban ALE didn't stick with the plan discussed on recovery of those remains...but instead swept in like thieves and took everything and then took two weeks to decide exactly what they'd share with the FBI?  WHY has there been no public acknowledgement of those human remains found over TWO YEARS AGO?

Silvetti and company made sure that the crab trap was dismissed by allowing ABC to show
the thumbs down and Tim having to retract his statement to Dave.  That pretty much diminished
the importance of the find.  At that time, nobody would question the mission of the Persistence.
It is no wonder nobody wanted to buy the footage when Kyle started shopping it around.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #942 on: March 24, 2010, 11:10:08 PM »

Just heard on NG that the search has been called off because they couldn't find the right location!!!   

Yep, that is what she said.

I guess the rumors are true, can`t even find a place to snorkel in Aruba anymore...

How were these losers ever expected to find Natalee?

This recent event just drives another nail in their coffin. It showcases another one
of their biggest problems. There isn`t one reliable source of authority on the island
in charge of information dissemination.

One spokesperson says one thing... some jackass from the Netherlands pipes in with
something else (why I have no idea because we have already seen that Aruba could
care less what NL says - they have to storm the island with armed assault teams to be taken seriously anymore - we`ve already seen that happen with the Paulus and Joran Van der rape home search.)

So, the end result on global television always appears the same.

A giant fuster cluck of illiterate clowns running around in circles getting nowhere and doing nothing but being an embarrassment to themselves and others.

If a company were run this way - it would be shut down and bankrupted overnight.

Nobody would care and there would be no need for follow-up questions.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 24, 2010, 11:16:02 PM »

I guess the rumors are true, can`t even find a place to snorkel in Aruba anymore...

This recent event just drives another nail in their coffin. It showcases another one
of their biggest problems. There isn`t one reliable source of authority on the island

One spokesperson says one thing... some jackass from the Netherlands pipes in with
something else (why I have no idea because we have already seen that Aruba could
care less what NL says - they have to storm the island with armed assault teams to be taken seriously anymore - we`ve already seen that happen with the Paulus and Joran Van der rape home search.)

A giant fuster cluck of illiterate clowns running around in circles getting nowhere and doing nothing but being an embarrassment to themselves and others.

If a company were run this way - it would be shut down and bankrupted overnight.

Exactly! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 24, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »

After much thought I'd almost decided to respond simply with "typical"...but Carpe said it soooo much better!

Thanks Carpe!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 24, 2010, 11:29:12 PM »

After much thought I'd almost decided to respond simply with "typical"...but Carpe said it soooo much better!

Thanks Carpe!   

Anytime, Tx!

Thank you for all your work with the news article postings. Much appreciated!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 24, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »

Thanks Carpe!   

Anytime, Tx!

Thank you for all your work with the news article postings. Much appreciated!!!

You're welcome!   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: March 24, 2010, 11:42:19 PM »

Right on Carpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Monkey Devil!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: March 25, 2010, 12:13:49 AM »

Drowned immigrants
Local sources on Aruba say that one should be careful when drawing conclusions from the pictures: they may show coral formations which only suggest the shape of a skeleton. And if they are indeed human remains, the sources say, bear in mind that several illegal immigrants trying to reach Aruba drowned in the ocean, never to be seen again.

Wonder what those same "Local sources" have to say about human remains found in a crab/fish trap with a blue tarp nearby...surely they wouldn't try to write that off as an illegal immigrant trying to reach Aruba too?  Maybe those same sources might have some insight into WHY Aruban ALE didn't stick with the plan discussed on recovery of those remains...but instead swept in like thieves and took everything and then took two weeks to decide exactly what they'd share with the FBI?  WHY has there been no public acknowledgement of those human remains found over TWO YEARS AGO?

Silvetti and company made sure that the crab trap was dismissed by allowing ABC to show
the thumbs down and Tim having to retract his statement to Dave.  That pretty much diminished
the importance of the find.  At that time, nobody would question the mission of the Persistence.
It is no wonder nobody wanted to buy the footage when Kyle started shopping it around.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

It seems PVDS had the major heart attack instead...wth is going on with these people? 

Oh, and Klaas posted about the power being out....we know a couple who are down there right now....no posts on FB to rub the temps & warm breezes today.  C'est la vie.    pfffft.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 25, 2010, 12:14:44 AM »

Compare the two statements.

Quote:
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

RENFRO: The authorities have received the information from the FBI. They have the photographs. They have the information. They have the location. And currently are planning an underwater search, although not by the request of the authorities. Someone has actually gone and re- photographed with a higher-quality camera the location.

From this point -- from this point, it`s going to be up to the authorities whether or not to -- they will continue the investigation -- to confirm whether or not it is the remains of Natalee Holloway or possibly just a rock formation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Julia, that`s new information, you`re saying that -- ok. This is the photo from the couple from Pennsylvania. But you`re saying that someone, possibly the government, has sent out another team that has photographed -- that`s gotten a more high-resolution photograph of this same possible skeleton?

RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Julia, I`ve got to say, it doesn`t make a lot of sense to me. Why not just put on a mask and some snorkels and go down there and find out if it`s for real? I mean, to send all this stuff to Aruba --

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this -- this particular -- 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ijvm.01.html
Quote:

Aruban authorities have called off a dive team's search for the remains of Natalee Holloway after two days of searching the waters off Aruba proved fruitless, a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor said Wednesday.

The search was initiated after a Pennsylvania couple vacationing on the island told authorities that a picture they took last year while snorkeling looked like a skeleton.

Aruban police contacted the island's tour companies and used a dive team to search the island's snorkeling locations, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office.

After searching Sunday and Wednesday, police "feel pretty confident" they scoured all areas typically used by snorkelers and found nothing that resembled the image depicted in the photograph, she said. "It's a dead end," she added. "We're assuming the photo is of coral."

Though no more dives are planned to follow up on the couple's tip, Angela said the prosecutor's office will continue "to follow every lead" in an attempt to determine what happened to Holloway

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: March 25, 2010, 12:19:17 AM »

Compare the two statements.

Quote:
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

RENFRO: The authorities have received the information from the FBI. They have the photographs. They have the information. They have the location. And currently are planning an underwater search, although not by the request of the authorities. Someone has actually gone and re- photographed with a higher-quality camera the location.

From this point -- from this point, it`s going to be up to the authorities whether or not to -- they will continue the investigation -- to confirm whether or not it is the remains of Natalee Holloway or possibly just a rock formation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Julia, that`s new information, you`re saying that -- ok. This is the photo from the couple from Pennsylvania. But you`re saying that someone, possibly the government, has sent out another team that has photographed -- that`s gotten a more high-resolution photograph of this same possible skeleton?

RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Julia, I`ve got to say, it doesn`t make a lot of sense to me. Why not just put on a mask and some snorkels and go down there and find out if it`s for real? I mean, to send all this stuff to Aruba --

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this -- this particular -- 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ijvm.01.html
Quote:

Aruban authorities have called off a dive team's search for the remains of Natalee Holloway after two days of searching the waters off Aruba proved fruitless, a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor said Wednesday.

The search was initiated after a Pennsylvania couple vacationing on the island told authorities that a picture they took last year while snorkeling looked like a skeleton.

Aruban police contacted the island's tour companies and used a dive team to search the island's snorkeling locations, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office.

After searching Sunday and Wednesday, police "feel pretty confident" they scoured all areas typically used by snorkelers and found nothing that resembled the image depicted in the photograph, she said. "It's a dead end," she added. "We're assuming the photo is of coral."

Though no more dives are planned to follow up on the couple's tip, Angela said the prosecutor's office will continue "to follow every lead" in an attempt to determine what happened to Holloway

Thanks Magnolia. Sounds HINKY!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: March 25, 2010, 12:26:34 AM »

RENFRO: You need to be a scientist. You need to be a forensic evidence scientist in order to touch this information because you could destroy possible evidence. And that`s why they do not want anyone to touch this --

snip

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: March 25, 2010, 12:41:29 AM »

Rob Smith says:

Have our top scientists get on this right away.

TO THE BAT MOBILE, LET`S GO!!!!!!!!!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: March 25, 2010, 12:53:08 AM »

Rob Smith says:

Have our top scientists get on this right away.

TO THE BAT MOBILE, LET`S GO!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinkin' their "Top Scientist" is the well-respected "Dr." Satish Kalpoe.   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #954 on: March 25, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

There isn`t one reliable source of authority on the island

That is exactly what ahata banks on - aruba is a simple island of loving natives that can't be blamed when something goes bad...That is the the view ahata wants the world to see....along with their incestuous dis-information campaign.....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: March 25, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »

EVENT SEQUENCING

Police dive for ‘skeleton’
22 Maart, 2010, 09:29

Nevertheless, someone on Aruba recognizes the location, says Angela. She could not reveal the name of the person. According to Angela, the reason that the OM does not wish to disclose the date and the location has to do with amongst others, safeguarding the evidence.

--------------

Quote from: Nut44x4 on March 23, 2010, 10:51:48 AM

-------------

Divers in Aruba will search more for possible skeleton in Natalee Holloway case
By Hannah K. Wolfson
March 23, 2010, 12:01PM

tp://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/natalee_holloway_aruba_skeleto_1.html

The Birmingham News Natalee Holloway (Birmingham News file) Today Aruban officials said that police divers went out Saturday and Sunday and found nothing but can't be sure they have the right spot.

-------------

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10
« Reply #915 on: March 24, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »   Quote

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Natalee-Holloway-s-father-asks-Lancaster-couple/QF8VEZkWK0Kf7pLssnQXEg.cspx

Natalee Holloway’s father asks Lancaster couple to speak out

Divers in Aruba put their search on hold.  They've been looking for the exact area, where a Lancaster County couple took a picture of what could be Natalee Holloway's remains. The Alabama teen went missing while on vacation in 2005.

Aruban authorities haven't been able to find the spot where the picture was taken, now they're searching for the tour guide who took the Lancaster County couple out to sea that day.

John Muldowney says it shouldn't be too hard to find his former tour guide in Aruba.

" I said, if you want to find out, ask them who gave a 40 dollar tip."

----

http://charliebroadway.blogspot.com/2009/09/how-to-get-your-shit-together.html

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #956 on: March 25, 2010, 01:55:36 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: March 25, 2010, 02:05:47 AM »

I just watched the documentary on Natalee's case on TLC again. 

Beth's last statement 'I can't get justice for Natalee' is something that will stay in a lot of minds....Minds that will think of Aruba....that's a negative thought and Aruba is a negative for me....

CYA later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: March 25, 2010, 02:30:43 AM »

Goodnight BillB!Me thinks we get just a lil justice every day,due to one girls extrodinary presence over a dump off an island.God Bless you Natalee Holloway!All Aruba has to do is let her go home,if not,We'll continue to settle for just a lil justice every day.....

HEY ARUBA,JORAN.....

Time is on my side, yes it is

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: March 25, 2010, 02:34:50 AM »

Goodnight BillB!Me thinks we get just a lil justice every day,due to one girls extrodinary presence over a dump off an island.God Bless you Natalee Holloway!All Aruba has to do is let her go home,if not,We'll continue to settle for just a lil justice every day.....

HEY ARUBA,JORAN.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.