March 29, 2024, 09:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516189 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #960 on: March 25, 2010, 04:44:50 AM »

Some things just get better with time!

Julia Renfro is not one of those things.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #961 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:36 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....

Goodnight BillB!Me thinks we get just a lil justice every day,due to one girls extrodinary presence over a dump off an island.God Bless you Natalee Holloway!All Aruba has to do is let her go home,if not,We'll continue to settle for just a lil justice every day.....

HEY ARUBA,JORAN.....

Time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is

Good Morning Keepthefaith....
Justice for Natalee is were it is at.....

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: March 25, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »

I just watched the documentary on Natalee's case on TLC again. 

Beth's last statement 'I can't get justice for Natalee' is something that will stay in a lot of minds....Minds that will think of Aruba....that's a negative thought and Aruba is a negative for me....

CYA later. 

That line always bothered me too...
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: March 25, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »

Holloway's Grandmother: Pictures restart emotional rollercoaster

Rocks or remains?

Tonight, Natalee Holloway's grandmother says she is not sure.

Ann Reynolds spoke exclusively with Sandra Kirk, a reporter from CBS 21's sister station in Little Rock, Arkansas, About the pictures, taken by a Lancaster County couple that some believe is her missing granddaughter.

Reynolds: "It doesn't look like anything to me. I've looked at it, I don't know how many times, every time they show it. They say it looks like a skull. Beth says it looks like a rock to her. She's bitter. You know she's had so many ups and downs, she refuses to get up."

The roller coaster of emotions is familiar ro Ann Reynolds, after her 18 year old granddaughter disappeared in Aruba five years ago.

Reynolds: "It was hard, it's been real hard." "I have to believe she is in the hands of God."

because Holloway's disappearance is still a mystery.

Reporter: What is it like to not know what happened? Reynolds: I don't know how to answer that. I don't know how to tell you what its like. If you can imagine it, it's one of the worst things in the world that I ever thought I would have to live through.

But she is. Reynolds has watched as investigators detained Joran Van Der Sloot several times, letting him go each time. Holloway was last seen leaving a bar with Van Der Sloot.

Reporter: "Do you think Van Der Sloot killed Natalee? Reynolds: I think he did. I have no doubt about it what's so ever."

But Reynolds says faith, friends and memories have helped her find peace.

Reynolds: "I love all those stages of her life. I think about the funny things she used to do...that's how I keep her alive."

It is unclear when divers will start diving again to search for the possible remains. Authorities are trying to find the tour guide that took the Lancaster County Couple out to sea.
Copyright 2010 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Holloways-Grandmother-Pictures-restart-emotional/aSl5chzsKESaOPm2tEScqw.cspx
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: March 25, 2010, 11:08:57 AM »

"Nevertheless, someone on Aruba recognizes the location, says Angela.  She could not reveal the name of the person. According to Angela, the reason that the OM does not wish to disclose the date and the location has to do with amongst others, safeguarding the evidence."

"RENFRO: This -- this location has been re-photographed and the information will be sent to Holland to the NFI, to the Dutch forensic institute, who will then review the photographs and make a decision whether or not to send scientists to Aruba to dig up the remains --"

"Aruban authorities haven't been able to find the spot where the picture was taken, now they're searching for the tour guide who took the Lancaster County couple out to sea that day."

So, which is it? Or all you all nothing but a bunch of Idiots getting your credentials off a match Book?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 25, 2010, 12:05:49 PM »

Aruba cops: No bones of missing teen found in sea
The Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba—Police found nothing but rocks and coral while searching underwater for the remains of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, the Aruba prosecutors' office said Thursday.

Police dove several times on Wednesday and Sunday after an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been her remains, said spokeswoman Ann Angela. The couple were diving while on vacation in Aruba last year.

Divers didn't find any items in the photo, Angela said.

"We looked at it seriously," she said. "It did not prove successful."

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

Van der Sloot has been detained several times, but Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge him.

Police believe the couple from Manheim, Pennsylvania, likely zoomed in on some coral, giving the impression that it might have been a skull and bones, Angela said.

The search was one of many launched to find Holloway.

http://**/breaking-news/ci_14756057
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 25, 2010, 12:10:51 PM »

Latest Search for Holloway's Remains Suspended

(March 25) -- Aruban authorities have called off an underwater search for the remains of missing American teenager Natalee Holloway, pending further investigation.

"It's a dead end," Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office, told CNN Wednesday.

The underwater search was prompted by a photograph of possibly human remains that a Pennsylvania couple, John and Patti Muldowney, took while snorkeling off Aruba.

The photo was captured in October in about 15 feet of water, but the film was not developed until December, according to John Muldowney. As they looked through the shots, Patti Muldowney remarked, "'My God, this looks like a skeleton,'" he said in a March 20 interview with AOL News. "And then we all looked and said, 'It sure does.' Our first thought then was that it was Natalee Holloway."

Holloway, 18, from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

When authorities in Aruba learned of the photo, they contacted the tour company that had taken the Muldowneys to the snorkeling location. Divers then spent two days searching the area but were unable to locate any human remains. It is now their belief that the photo is of coral.

The announcement that remains were not found came as no surprise to at least one underwater expert.

Jack Fisher, founder and president of JW Fishers, told AOL News his initial thought was that the image was of an "outcrop of coral that happens to be lined up the way we would want to see it."

Fisher's company specializes in the design and manufacture of high-tech underwater search equipment.

Fisher also said he felt it unlikely that divers or high-tech equipment could locate the exact formation seen in the photo.

"In order for that configuration to show up in sonar, so that you also see it as a body not as a bunch of rocks, you would have to have the same approach and the same angle that the photographer was in," Fisher said. "It would be very difficult to do. If you came into it at a different angle, you would never think it was a body."

However, if the image was of a body, Fisher said it would not matter how you approached it.

"Even if you came in at a different angle, it would still look like a body."

No further information has been released about the search; calls from AOL News to Angela were not immediately returned.

http://www.aolnews.com/article/latest-search-for-holloways-remains-suspended/19414107
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 25, 2010, 12:19:17 PM »

Aruba Sucks!                  Aruba Sucks!                 Aruba Sucks!                  Aruba Sucks!         

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: March 25, 2010, 12:35:09 PM »

Aruba Sucks!                  Aruba Sucks!                 Aruba Sucks!       

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: March 25, 2010, 01:07:12 PM »

Injured woman transported

The Coastguard for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba has last weekend from a woman transported to Curaçao Klein Curaçao. The woman was wounded in her hand and bled profusely. The Rescue and Coordination Center (RCC) of the Coast Guard for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba received a notification from the captain of the Zeelandia "at that time was at Klein Curacao. From the RCC is immediately contacted the doctor in the Citro, the Volunteer Rescue Organization. This is the SuperRhib, a unit of the Coast Guard, passage and the wife and her friend picked up by small Curaçao.

http://www.nieuwsbank.nl/inp/2010/03/25/R287.htm

Gewonde vrouw vervoerd

De Kustwacht voor de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba heeft afgelopen weekeinde een vrouw vanuit Klein Curaçao naar Curaçao getransporteerd. De vrouw was gewond aan haar hand en bloedde hevig. Het Rescue and Coordination Centre (RCC) van de Kustwacht voor de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba ontving een melding van de kapitein van de 'Zeelandia' dat op dat moment op Klein Curaçao was. Vanuit het RCC is meteen contact opgenomen met de dienstdoende arts van de Citro, de Vrijwilligers Reddingsorganisatie. Hierop is de SuperRhib, een eenheid van de Kustwacht, uitgevaren en heeft de vrouw en haar vriend opgehaald van klein Curaçao.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 25, 2010, 01:14:05 PM »

Patrick van der Eem the cell AMSTERDAM - Patrick van der Eem is for two months in jail. The man that Joran van der Sloot in his car a confession about Natalee Holloway cheated, by the police in Arnhem sentenced for attempted theft and threats.

Also, the 36-year Almeloër a contingent of community service he perform thirty hours earlier after he got his girlfriend with a crowbar in her leg had beaten.

But in August, Van der Eem re-offend. He threatened his parents from Aruba to death despite hundreds of phone calls because she wanted to borrow any money. In November 2009 Van der Eem then tried to break into a house in Arnhem. The infiltrator of Peter R. de Vries would again become addicted to drugs.

Van der Eem he gained international fame when a hidden camera in the television Peter R. de Vries Joran van der Sloot uithoorde about the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6365038/__Van_der_Eem_de_cel_in__.html?p=14,1

Patrick van der Eem de cel in

AMSTERDAM -  Patrick van der Eem moet voor twee maanden de cel in. De man die Joran van der Sloot in zijn auto een bekentenis over Natalee Holloway ontfutselde, werd door de politierechter in Arnhem veroordeeld voor poging tot diefstal en bedreiging.

Ook moet de 36-jarige Almeloër een voorwaardelijke taakstraf van dertig uur uitvoeren die hij eerder kreeg nadat hij zijn vriendin met een koevoet op haar been had geslagen.

Maar in augustus ging Van der Eem opnieuw in de fout. Hij bedreigde zijn ouders vanuit Aruba met de dood omdat ze hem ondanks honderden telefoontjes geen geld wilden lenen. In november 2009 probeerde Van der Eem vervolgens in te breken in een woning in Arnhem. De infiltrant van Peter R. de Vries zou inmiddels ook weer aan drugs verslaafd zijn.

Van der Eem verwierf internationale bekendheid toen hij voor een verborgen camera van het televisieprogramma Peter R. de Vries Joran van der Sloot uithoorde over de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway op Aruba.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 25, 2010, 01:19:37 PM »

"Skeletal Natalee Holloway 'shows coral

Dive Research on the possible skeleton of Natalee Holloway went unheeded. An American couple on an underwater photo thought the remains of the missing American girl to see.

The dive teams after two days searching on the sea floor called back by the Aruban authorities. That CNN reported Wednesday on its website. Justice thinks that the tourists have seen a piece of coral.

Not seriously
Justice in Aruba the couple wanted the photo was initially not taken seriously because it is more likely that tourists think Holloway's body has found. Then the Muldowney went to the police. OM decided then to their designated location to dive.

A spokesman for the prosecutor on the island said that OM continues to take seriously any evidence, to find out what happened to Holloway.

Disappeared
Holloway, a 18-year-old student from the U.S. state of Alabama, was in May 2005 on exam trip to Aruba. After a night out in the capital Oranjestad she disappeared without trace.

A month later the 17-year-old Joran van der Sloot arrested in connection with the delay. In 2010 he was still prime suspect in the case.

Dive teams crossed the quest for the remains of Natalee Holloway

http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Lifestyle/Society/261437/Skelet-Natalee-Holloway-blijkt-stuk-koraal.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 25, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/25/aruba-police-say-holloway-bones-pic-launches-new-search/?test=latestnews

Updated March 25, 2010
Aruba Police Say No Holloway Bones Found After Pic Launches New Search

AP

After an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been the remains of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, Aruba police searched the area but found nothing but rocks and coral.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Police found nothing but rocks and coral while searching underwater for the remains of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, the Aruba prosecutors' office said Thursday.

Police dove several times on Wednesday and Sunday after an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been her remains, said spokeswoman Ann Angela. The couple were diving while on vacation in Aruba last year.

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

Van der Sloot has been detained several times, but Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge him.

Police believe the couple from Manheim, Pennsylvania, likely zoomed in on some coral, giving the impression that it might have been a skull and bones, Angela said.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 25, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »

It has not been an emotional roller coaster for me..

There is no possible way that open bones would exist in this particular area of ocean after this amount of time.

The Caribbean is shallow and one of the highest concentrations of salt is all of the ocean areas on earth. The water is warm.

The body would float if not held down and the bones would disintegrate because of the high salt concentration.

Simple as that.

The Monterey bay area research laboratory at Moss Landing gave me this information just days after Natalee went missing and informed me that we only had a few months to find her remains if they were under water and not in a sealed container.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: March 25, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/25/aruba-police-say-holloway-bones-pic-launches-new-search/?test=latestnews

Updated March 25, 2010

AP

After an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been the remains of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, Aruba police searched the area but found nothing but rocks and coral.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Police found nothing but rocks and coral while searching underwater for the remains of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, the Aruba prosecutors' office said Thursday.

If that is all it really is, fine, bring it up to the surface because we want to see it anyway.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: March 25, 2010, 03:12:43 PM »

Human remains found on 18th century Royal Navy wreck

Predecessor of Nelson's Victory went down in violent storms off Channel Islands

guardian.co.uk, Friday 26 February 2010 19.22 GMT

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/feb/26/shipwreck-navy

One of the cannon recovered from HMS Victory, the most advanced warship of the 18th century. IPhotograph: Odyssey Marine Exploration/EPA

Human remains have been found in the deep sea wreck of one of the mightiest and most advanced fighting ships to have served in the Royal Navy.

A skull and rib bones were discovered under a cannon by marine archaeologists investigating the wreck of HMS Victory - the direct predecessor of Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar - which went down during violent storms in 1744.

In its day, the 1744 Victory was the biggest and most powerful ship in the world with a mighty 110 guns and fought during the War of the Austrian Succession. It is historically significant but also financially important - there could be as much as £700m worth of gold bullion on board.

The discovery of Victory - by some of the world's most successful marine marine archaeologists, Odyssey Marine Exploration - solved a 265-year mystery of where the ship went down when news was released a year ago.

Greg Stemm, chief executive officer of Odyssey, said: "This is the first time that we have come across a human skull and remains of this type." It is highly unusual for remains to be found in a wreck so deep, they would normally be eaten by the crabs, eels and fish.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: March 25, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »

Updated March 25, 2010

AP

If that is all it really is, fine, bring it up to the surface because we want to see it anyway.

Exactly! Show photos and video of ALE in action searching and diving for proof.

They do not do any of that for a very simple reason.

They do as little as they possibly can get away with in the search for Natalee, just to
be able to say that they did something.

Aruba reminds me of a scolded child told to pick up his/her clothes up off of the floor.

Constant dragging of the feet.

------------------
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: March 25, 2010, 03:35:43 PM »

That was the point.. Deep cold water with low salt and if contained ..then bones can last longer..

18th century ?? lol... well ok..
even the scientists were surprised on that find..

Billions of people have died in the oceans of the world over all of time.. where are they all ?

anyways.. cool article thank you for posting it.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: March 25, 2010, 03:41:05 PM »

I find it such a pity everyday that someone doesn't murk one of the Van der sloots
like, oh say Anita, Sebastian... or maybe even head off to Emerson in Boston and throw Valentijn in one of these lovely fish cages and sink them to the sea bottom...

It really would be very satisfying to watch them have to live through the horrors that
they have put Natalee's family through day after excruciating day for 5 years.

BIG HELLO TO NATALEE'S GRAMMY - MRS. REYNOLDS!!!!

We love you very much and keep you in our prayers day in and day out.

Natalee is never forgotten in this house! Not even for one day.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 25, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »

That was the point.. Deep cold water with low salt and if contained ..then bones can last longer..

18th century ?? lol... well ok..
even the scientists were surprised on that find..

Billions of people have died in the oceans of the world over all of time.. where are they all ?

anyways.. cool article thank you for posting it.

Right, Edward. I get what you are saying. I just posted it to show - there is always
that ONE TIME... that the conditions seem impossible... it seems like it could never happen...

...and yet a miracle takes place, that completely defies a logical explanation.

I agree with what you are saying, the odds are stacked heavily against us.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.