April 25, 2024, 06:28:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518044 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: March 25, 2010, 04:10:55 PM »

I have never lost hope that Natalee is on land.. Or possibly in a mine shaft as noted by some Geologists from Ohio early in the investigation.
She may have ended up in the forests of Nicaragua ..

I would never give up hope. I would never give up or give in.
All of you have proven to the world that we do not give up or give in.
I love that about U.S. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #981 on: March 25, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »

Aruba
Blackout cause still unknown
March 25, 2010, 13:29

ORANGE CITY - The exact cause for the great power of yesterday is not known. The Water and Electric utility WEB has a special investigation team set up to identify the cause.

The results of this research will be published within one weeks. The company will also find out why the whole power system collapses. In recent years considerable geďnvesteerd is precisely in this system, to prevent such massive power failure. Boekhoudt Oslin, Director of WEB, gave yesterday morning, however, that he suspected that one of the steam boiler tubes of seven could be the culprit.

Elmar
In the night from Tuesday to Wednesday was on the island long dark hours, collapsed after a boiler. In a chain reaction then proceeded all other boilers and engines of the Recip-WEB. During the day various districts were connected again. Santa Cruz and Oranjestad were morning already connected again, but some districts like North Sabana Liber, had only four hours after midday weather flow. WEB spokesman Kelvin Augustin had Amigoe know Elmar electricity distributor is responsible for the latter. A member of the service failure of Elmar there was "not enough energy to power all at once to provide". "The turbines have a need to run back to their full capacity to work." Further inquiry with Elmar why some districts in northern half days in power were waiting, yielded nothing. The company says a press conference next week about how and what.

----

Do it, again. They haven't had enough yet!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: March 25, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »

Klaas, I don't understand the post at the top of this page.  I have tried reading the interpretation and I still don't understand.  Do you believe there are remains and they might be Nh's.  I hate jvs and didn't his dad die mighty mysteriously?

The article at the top of the page is simply an Aruban article from today talking about a child that I believe may have almost drowned and the ambulance took a long time to get there.

This would have nothing to do with the recent talk of the photo and possible skeletal remains.  FYI - looks more like rocks to me.

Yes, it does look like rocks, but when the inestigators took another more clear picture, they must have seen something that renders a closer look. 
IMO -- The ONLY reason they are "investgating" is because they KNOW that is not Natalee.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: March 25, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »

Aruba
Justice search to cease 'skeleton' Holloway
March 25, 2010, 13:28

ORANGE CITY - The search for the possible "skeleton" of Natalee Holloway in the sea, is put stop. Justice assumes that the "skull and bones" on the photo, corals. The photo was taken by an American couple.

"We suspect that there is considerable zooming. Thereby giving the coral a skull and bones ", said spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM). Wednesday is still hiding in various places, where almost every day to be tourists for snorkelling and diving. That search yielded nothing. "There is no place found that matches what the picture shows." Angela says also that the American couple can no longer remember exactly where they are hiding, when they last October in Aruba on vacation. "They did not and were vague about exactly who they were." The prosecution is not that the photograph is getrukeerd. "They think the good and the picture was made here. It is a tip and if we also agreed to. It only yielded nothing, "says Angela.

getrukeerd = fake

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: March 25, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »

each Tennis Tournament moves to Moomba
March 24, 2010, 14:04

ORANGE CITY - The third beach tennis is played on this year and not at Moomba Beach Eagle Beach. The tournament will be held Sunday.

The move has to do with the campers from this weekend include Eagle Beach will stay on. Moomba because less space, there are only nine tennis courts during the tournament available. It may therefore limit 72 teams register. Interested parties must play by the organization to register soon, because yesterday had already 55 teams registered.
Anyone can come and watch the tournament, for players of all levels. From beginner to advanced to residents and tourists, everyone plays, said Aruba Beach Tennis, the organizer of the sports event.
Players can earn points for the tournament the year standings. In the Pro group will be 2 Cado De Lannoy and Derrick Hernandez not participate. They are currently active in a professional beach tennis tournament in Miami. The tournament starts at nine hours Sunday with games for young players. Advance registration is not required for this. The youth play to eleven hours in the morning, after which the adults in the inning. The finals of this tournament will be around five hours in the afternoon games. Tenders should be made online at the website www.arubabeachtennis.com. Same levels, players can register in the category Fun, Intermediate, Advanced and Pro. Each level is divided into men, women and mixed doubles.

------------------
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: March 25, 2010, 05:17:40 PM »

Are they friggen kidding?!?!?!?!  Are they truly now saying that this 70 something year old couple FAKED THIS PICTURE?

Unreal.  Just when I think Renfro's good pal Angela can't possibly make things any worse for Aruba's OM office, she proves me wrong again.

Aruba
Justice search to cease 'skeleton' Holloway
March 25, 2010, 13:28

ORANGE CITY - The search for the possible "skeleton" of Natalee Holloway in the sea, is put stop. Justice assumes that the "skull and bones" on the photo, corals. The photo was taken by an American couple.

"We suspect that there is considerable zooming. Thereby giving the coral a skull and bones ", said spokesperson Angela Ann of the Public Prosecutor (OM). Wednesday is still hiding in various places, where almost every day to be tourists for snorkelling and diving. That search yielded nothing. "There is no place found that matches what the picture shows." Angela says also that the American couple can no longer remember exactly where they are hiding, when they last October in Aruba on vacation. "They did not and were vague about exactly who they were." The prosecution is not that the photograph is getrukeerd. "They think the good and the picture was made here. It is a tip and if we also agreed to. It only yielded nothing, "says Angela.

getrukeerd = fake
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: March 25, 2010, 05:30:20 PM »

I find it such a pity everyday that someone doesn't murk one of the Van der sloots
like, oh say Anita, Sebastian... or maybe even head off to Emerson in Boston and throw Valentijn in one of these lovely fish cages and sink them to the sea bottom...

It really would be very satisfying to watch them have to live through the horrors that
they have put Natalee's family through day after excruciating day for 5 years.

BIG HELLO TO NATALEE'S GRAMMY - MRS. REYNOLDS!!!!

We love you very much and keep you in our prayers day in and day out.

Natalee is never forgotten in this house! Not even for one day.

Carpe, you are my hero!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: March 25, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »

It has not been an emotional roller coaster for me..

There is no possible way that open bones would exist in this particular area of ocean after this amount of time.

The Caribbean is shallow and one of the highest concentrations of salt is all of the ocean areas on earth. The water is warm.

The body would float if not held down and the bones would disintegrate because of the high salt concentration.

Simple as that.

The Monterey bay area research laboratory at Moss Landing gave me this information just days after Natalee went missing and informed me that we only had a few months to find her remains if they were under water and not in a sealed container.

What about those bones that washed ashore in Aruba and the Aruban officials said that they were
bones from an ancient shipwreck?   Could the Aruban officials been lying?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #988 on: March 25, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/22/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Divers Now Searching for Natalee Holloway`s Remains in Ocean

Aired March 22, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

snip

I want to go out to Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist joining us out of Ft. Myers. She is quite the expert in her field.

snip

GRACE: But would it be possible at this juncture, Heather Walsh-Haney, for this to be Natalee`s remains? This photo was taken in fall of 2009, in answer to Jennifer`s question.

WALSH-HANEY: It`s absolutely possible. It is possible for human remains that are deposited in a subaqueous, or water environment, for them to be uncovered five or six years later. Absolutely. In my experience of over 14 years doing forensic anthropology in subtropical environments that certainly has been the case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: March 25, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »

Do disposal water cameras have a zoom function?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: March 25, 2010, 06:03:12 PM »

Natalee and her grandma Ann Reynolds

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: March 25, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »

Do disposal water cameras have a zoom function?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=disposable+camera+with+zoom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=931692303600267742&ei=Ad6rS9D4MoP98AbQgLGjDw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBoQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

Kodak Zoom One-Time-Use Camera - single use camera - 35mm - 1.3x zoom from Kodak in Cameras
Overview - Compare prices - Technical specifications - Similar items

$8 new, $8 used from 80 sellers
Now it's fun and easy for you to take great pictures any time - of almost anything - with KODAK One-Time-Use Cameras. They take great action and still pictures, in sunlight and in low light. There's a choice for almost every use - indoor and outdoor, panoramic and even under water. KODAK One-Time-Use Cameras go everywhere... even where traditional cameras don't dare to go!
PRODUCT FEATURES:
Bring objects 35% closer with a flick of a switch! 2 Choices - takes pictures with zoom and without zoom;
Delivers better pictures from a distance. Cuts out unwanted background and foreground;
Unbeatable Clarity;
Improved 800-speed film for clear, sharp pictures. « less

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: March 25, 2010, 06:10:44 PM »

Thanks TM
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: March 25, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

It has not been an emotional roller coaster for me..

There is no possible way that open bones would exist in this particular area of ocean after this amount of time.

The Caribbean is shallow and one of the highest concentrations of salt is all of the ocean areas on earth. The water is warm.

The body would float if not held down and the bones would disintegrate because of the high salt concentration.

Simple as that.

The Monterey bay area research laboratory at Moss Landing gave me this information just days after Natalee went missing and informed me that we only had a few months to find her remains if they were under water and not in a sealed container.

What about those bones that washed ashore in Aruba and the Aruban officials said that they were
bones from an ancient shipwreck?   Could the Aruban officials been lying?

I think there's always the possibility of the Aruban officials lying about anything...considering what we've witnessed over almost five years.

But I do think it's possible that human bones from an ancient shipwreck could have washed ashore.  I think they very likely could have been in a protected environment for many years and then were disturbed by any number of causes and released from that environment to come to shore.

I'll never believe that Joran and his "helpers" dumped Natalee in the ocean without making sure that she wouldn't wash up on the beach.  Wrapping her body in a tarp and placing it in a crab/fish trap makes perfect sense to me.  They've seen enough remains come to shore to know it was necessary!  I think taking those measures probably also helped to protect from deterioration and disbursement for quite a while.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 25, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

Thanks TM

You're welcome Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: March 25, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/89104872.html?viewAll=Y&text=#comments

Posted on Thu, Mar. 25, 2010

Aruba halts divers’ search for Holloway remains

By Peter Mucha
Inquirer Staff Writer

What's in an underwater photograph taken by a snorkeling Lancaster County women in Aruba may never be known.

Yesterday, authorities ended days of searching by divers for the possible remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school student missing since a graduation trip five years ago, a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecutor told CNN.

The news was confirmed by Adolpho Richardson, the chief investigator in the case, according to the Birmingham (Ala.) News.

The photograph, taken in October by Patti Muldowney of Manheim, showed a set of shapes that resembled a skull and torso.

She and her husband, John, didn't notice anything suspicious until the pictures from the disposable camera were developed in December.

He showed the photograph to friends, who also saw the possible shape of human remains, and Muldowney contacted the FBI, he told CNN's Nancy Grace on Friday night.

Over the weekend, divers in Aruba began checking out snorkeling locations commonly visited by tour companies.

Nothing like the image in the photo was found, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office.

"It's a dead end," she told CNN. "We're assuming the photo is of coral."

John Muldowney told WHP-TV (CBS21) in Harrisburg, however, that Aruban authorities should have tracked down his tour guide in Aruba.

"I said, if you want to find out, ask them who gave a 40 dollar tip" - his thank-you for helping move his scooter on and off the boat.

The opinions of forensic experts interviewed by media outlets have ranged from uncertainty to strong doubt that the photograph shows a skeleton.

"I do not believe that these photos represent a body," forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht told ABC News. "I think it's a rock formation that certainly does present upon initial perception a suggestion of a human skeletal remains, but I do not believe that it is."

Holloway's grandmother Ann Reynolds expressed her own doubts to an Arkansas TV reporter: "It doesn't look like anything to me. I've looked at it, I don't know how many times, every time they show it. They say it looks like a skull."

Beth Twitty, Hollowoy's mother, was also discouraged, Reynolds said: "Beth says it looks like a rock to her. She's bitter. You know she's had so many ups and downs, she refuses to get up."

Investigators will follow any leads till the case is solved, Angela said.

Dutch national Joran van der Sloot has been a prime suspect, partly because of two contradictory confessions made to TV journalists. He even mentioned dumping the body in the ocean. He was questioned but not arrested, because evidence was lacking, authorities have said.

COMMENTS:

Posted 08:42 AM, 03/25/2010
Phillies_80_08
Aruba has continously shown they are of no help to the U.S. in search efforts, like it's a chore rather than their job. I wonder how quickly they'd act if we stopped tourism there? How quickly that place would crumble.

Posted 08:56 AM, 03/25/2010
tl8125
thats why i, for one, will never go there...even if it were free. its the least i can do. every american should do the same. this dude, joran, definitely had something to do with her death and disposal...if i were her father i would have disposed of him long ago.

snip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: March 25, 2010, 06:58:31 PM »

Thanks for posting some of the Amigoe news Carpe!   

This is another one I found interesting...remember this is taking place in the Aruban Parliament!

There's video of it here, and even though you can't understand what they're saying it's still interesting to see imo.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17499/18/

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70365.php

Again incident between members of the States in parliament

March 25, 2010, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Staten Juan David Yrausquin (AVP) and Xiomara Ruiz-Maduro (MEP) shouting at each other for the rest of the public State Assembly on the issue of land to hotels and apartments.

ORANGE CITY - The State Public Meeting on the issue of land for hotels and apartment was suspended until Friday. This is an incident that took place yesterday afternoon during a late eetpauze.

In the corridor behind the parliament hall was a confrontation between members of the States Juan David Yrausquin (AVP) and Xiomara Ruiz-Maduro (MEP). Yrausquin would use less decent terms with Ruiz-Maduro asked why they MEP is, as her fellow party member of the States and Booshi Weaver the Maduro uncle would have murdered him for a heart operation to the Funda-Cardio Clinic in Valencia sent at the time was still Minister of Health.
When the meeting resumed, Ruiz-Maduro asked for a point of order by State Chairman Andy Lee (AVP). "I feel intimidated by what took place during the next eetpauze. It shows again to what dirty and low Mr Yrausquin enter politics. This time it was my deceased uncle. "Ruiz-Maduro indicated that in its view of the scuffle between Yrausquin and Weaver in the Council Chamber one months ago, not much had gescheeld whether they too had been hit by Yrausquin. They therefore asked for the opinion of States President Lee. This indicated that respect comes first and that, despite fierce emotions, decent conduct this kind of situation can occur.
Yrausquin stayed with his question-Ruiz Maduro. "I can not believe you're gone on the list of such party exploiters, while the man beside you is your uncle killed." Yrausquin then wrote to Weaver. "I do not care if you start a case against me. I say it here and I say it outside this room. You've killed her uncle. And is finished. "After the meeting was suspended.

Bad atmosphere
States President Andy Lee (ASF) said this morning that he has become one against Amigoe conversation with the Presidents of both MEP and AVP. He wants to see how such excesses can be prevented. Lee acknowledged that the atmosphere inside the parliament in recent months has been ruined. "The atmosphere is worse and worse. State members, but also people outside the parliament, drawing subjects to himself and try this for themselves to score publicity. The public interest is not served with this. "Lee is from the beginning of the period considered for government policy in the States. He knew that not only him, but also the members of the States. "But if they just focus on tearing down the other, in order to score points with the public, then you get this kind of situation." The State President is difficult to group leaders of the two major parties to get them in his thought. "They also often not at home."

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: March 25, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/25/aruba-police-say-holloway-bones-pic-launches-new-search/?test=latestnews

Updated March 25, 2010
Aruba Police Say No Holloway Bones Found After Pic Launches New Search

AP

After an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been the remains of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, Aruba police searched the area but found nothing but rocks and coral.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Police found nothing but rocks and coral while searching underwater for the remains of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, the Aruba prosecutors' office said Thursday.

Police dove several times on Wednesday and Sunday after an American couple turned over an underwater photo of what they believed might have been her remains, said spokeswoman Ann Angela. The couple were diving while on vacation in Aruba last year.

Divers didn't find any items in the photo, Angela said.

"We looked at it seriously," she said. "It did not prove successful."

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

Van der Sloot has been detained several times, but Aruban prosecutors say they lack evidence to charge him.

Police believe the couple from Manheim, Pennsylvania, likely zoomed in on some coral, giving the impression that it might have been a skull and bones, Angela said.

The search was one of many half-assed attempts launched to find Natalee Holloway.

Edited for truth

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: March 25, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »

How quickly they forget over time?

fox news-

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

----

The 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, disappeared while on vacation in Aruba in 2005 and was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot, Deepak, and Satish Kalpoe on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

Edited for truth

------------------
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: March 25, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »

They do forget..
Good to see that some people in this world will not let them forget the truth of the matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.