March 28, 2024, 06:34:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516116 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 25, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:45:40 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »

I came across this tonight.  I'd love to know what was said... I know from watching that his expression sure changed at the first mention of Natalee's name.  I looked around some but didn't find any articles about the interview.  I'm not sure if this is the whole interview or not.  Maybe Anna or others will try to find someone that will tell us what he had to say.  TIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX3cvMA65Ak

FunXFM
February 02, 2010
(less info)
Last Sunday was the current Prime Minister of Aruba guest in Hi5. Michiel Godfried Eman is leader of the Aruban People's Party (AVP). Last year he was more than 8000 votes elected Prime Minister of the island. Mike, as he also mentioned, including what he said would have done differently if he was prime minister during the Natalee Holloway case and why Arubans feel better than other island inhabitants.
Category: News & Politics
Tags: mike Michiel Godfried Eman Aruba Natalee Holloway hi5 funx dutchversity banned questions

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LX3cvMA65Ak&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LX3cvMA65Ak&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

All smiles and then Natalee's name...

TM - I wonder what was said also, as there definitely is a difference in expression when Natalee's name is mentioned.

Bringing this forward hoping someone will be able to help us understand what he had to say!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 03:03:05 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »

You mean to tell me, Joran the rapist could hang that fat bag of dented potatoes of a mother of his from a ceiling fan in Aruba... and get out of jail in just a year or two?

Joran WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  You need more gambling money, right?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 03:17:17 PM »

Bro Bro hugs....

To all the cool Monkasus!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »

"Times is hard Sporter... I have to do all the taxes on my own now... and daddy left me a map to where all the money is buried. He draws maps a lot like you. I need some good weed to make it through! Ya dig?"

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 04:21:23 PM »

The gang-raping murdering island of Aruba... and the beat goes on!!!

I HOPE IT CONTINUES TO LEVEL THE ISLAND LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB.

I love to watch all those maggots squirm around in destruction of their very own making!

I find it very therapeutic.

----
FOX News

Friday, December 05, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: John Q. Kelly, you have a voicemail. Well, the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family has been trying to get Aruban's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos. Well, Mos finally returned Mr. Kelly's call, and apparently left John Kelly a rather nasty voicemail. John Q. Kelly is with us.

John, let's get some timing, first of all. When did you send that letter asking to have the arrest? When was that sent?

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: Eight days ago. It would have been last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Get a response?

KELLY: No response to the letter. First phone call back was today, my cell phone.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. When did you get -- when did you last make a phone call to Hans Mos?

KELLY: Yesterday morning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Before -- yesterday morning?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I take it you said, Call me back, right?

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So what was your voicemail that met you today? What'd you get?

KELLY: Oh, I wouldn't call it nasty. I would say it was curt. He was clearly angry. And it was just basically two things. One, he said it was unfortunate, what I said about him on your show the other night, which, whatever it was, I stand by it 100 percent. And the second thing was, basically, Don't hold your breath on the letter you wrote me.

But Greta, this is petty stuff. Let me tell you, there's incredible news out of Aruba and the Netherlands today. And I don't know if you're aware of it. The minister of justice, Rudy Croes, has now come out and publicly said that the police chief at the time in Aruba when Natalee Holloway disappeared, Jan van der Straaten, was clearly complicit with Paulus van der Sloot in covering up for Joran in the initial days after Natalee's disappearance. He's calling for a whole new investigation, and he's basically, by stating that, corroborating what Joran told you in talking to you.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Well, I'm delighted that the minister of justice is finally doing that. But any clue why he waited three-and-a-half years, when the trail is really cold?

KELLY: Well, it's remarkable. None of this is about Natalee and a missing young women, and you know, parents without child. It's a bunch of ego stuff right now. It's Van der Straaten apparently criticized the police investigators, his own investigators, this week. Rudy Croes in turn then came out and said, “What's Van der Straaten talking about?” He's the one that covered up with Paulus van der Sloot. We have a whole trail of phone calls between Van der Straaten and Van der Sloot in terms of what happened in the days after Natalee's disappearance. Van der Straaten, he went on to say, used his second-rate investigation team to -- to check into Natalee's disappearance initially and just, you know, covered the whole thing up, deliberately hindered the prosecution and investigation into Natalee's disappearance.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right...

KELLY: Between Paulus van der Sloot and the chief of police...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. You and I are having a nice, sort of calm-voice conversation, but the headline is the minister of justice in Aruba now admits there was a cover-up.

KELLY: Between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot, yes. For starters.

VAN SUSTEREN: And Hans Mos, his reaction to this is to leave you a voicemail saying he didn't like what you said on TV the other night and basically, “Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.”

KELLY: Right. And now we have more new evidence. We have clear evidence of the cover-up between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot in addition to the damning admissions made by Joran van der Sloot of criminal conduct, the kidnapping and trafficking and the implication of others.

You know what, Greta? Just going back to your conversation with Joran on tape, everybody's saying, Well, why don't you get an exemplar of Paulus's voice, and things like that. You know what? Hey, Paulus, why don't you stick your head out the front door and say, That's not my voice and I didn't have that conversation with my son, and end all this?

Kalpoes have been dead silent. Joran certainly hasn't come to bat for his father or anybody else in this thing. I know he's tuned into all this. And you know, it's just unbelievable. You've got a 21-year-old woman who might be out there terrified, helpless, being told nobody cares, nobody's looking for you, and you have all these people over in Aruba pointing the finger at each other now and forgetting about what it's all about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And it's, like, Holland, where are you? What's Holland doing? This is part of their kingdom. They're doing nothing. The prosecutor's now worried about you saying something about him not returning phone calls, and you've got the minister of justice admitting that there is a cover-up. Paulus van der Sloot won't give an exemplar and stick his head out the door. So basically -- I don't know. Shoot me, John. It's just, like -- I cannot believe the -- the...

KELLY: Oh, it's unbelievable.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Unbelievable cruelty on the part of all these people. Shame on them.

KELLY: And then, to end it all, Rudy Croes complained about the Netherlands not backing up Aruba, you know, with international moral support after he admits that his own police department was in a complicit cover-up.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, John...

KELLY: Greta, last thing. This is a stain on Aruba, a horrible stain...

VAN SUSTEREN: A stain? It's worse than that!

KELLY: It's getting...

VAN SUSTEREN: A stain...

KELLY: ... Bigger. It's getting bigger darker. They're the only ones that can clean it up, and they'd better do something soon because it's only getting worse.

VAN SUSTEREN: John, thank you.

KELLY: Sure, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Up next: As you heard, the justice minister of Aruba is admitting something disturbing, incredibly disturbing. He says there's a cover-up. Finally, this could blow the lid off this investigation if they'd ever get off their whatever and want to investigate. A live report from Aruba is next.

And then -- uh-oh! Nude photos of underage cheerleaders cause a huge controversy in Seattle. That's coming up.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Finally, maybe, the Aruban Justice Minister is talking. It has been three and a half years. Joining by phone from Aruba is Jossy Mansur, publisher and managing editor of Diario Newspaper.

Jossy, what did the justice minister say, and does it have any impact whatsoever in Aruba?

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO NEWSPAPER IN ARUBA: He is saying a lot of important things that have a lot of impact in Aruba. He has openly and publicly accused the ex-chief of police that he refused to arrest Joran van der Sloot because he was the son of his best friend, Paulus.

VAN SUSTEREN: And does that make any difference to anybody in Aruba?

MANSUR: It does make a difference to many people here in Aruba, of course, because coming from the minister of justice, who was in charge of the police--he is the director of the police corps and (INAUDIBLE) that occupied themselves with the disappearance of Natalee. Of course it's important.

VAN SUSTEREN: Does he have any proof that the chief of police did this or that there was a cover-up?

MANSUR: He does not have any proof as such outside of other declarations(ph) of other people who have heard the same kind of statement before.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is our interview with Joran van der Sloot pushing any investigation further. Are they taking it at all seriously because they still haven't asked for it? They haven't asked for the records that we think could either prove or disprove. But is it having any impact whatsoever in Aruba?

MANSUR: I think it had a lot of impact worldwide. We saw this man lie again, lie his head off. He doesn't care if it's publicly or whatever. And I think that it has not stirred the prosecution to the degree that they should be after him by now.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jossy, thank you, and we hope that there is a full, fair, and complete investigation some time. Thank you, Jossy.

MANSUR: OK.

VAN SUSTEREN: Let's bring in our panel. Joining us live are criminal defense attorneys Michael Cardoza, Ted Williams, and Bernie Grimm. Michael, do you want to start?

MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Sure. Does this surprise me that there is something of a cover-up? No. It is a small island. What the minister of defense is saying makes absolute sense to me.

And we have known this right from the get-go. We knew there was some sort of delay, cover-up. They wait 10 days before they arrest Joran.

What should they do now? The Dutch really should step in. I am a little bit suspect of the minister of justice, because he waits this long to come forward and say something. Why did he wait this long?

Everybody is pointing fingers now at each other, but somebody neutral has to come in and resolve this. They have enough to prosecute this case. And this kid is hateful(ph).

VAN SUSTEREN: Michael, earlier this morning on Gretawire I posted asking them to contact the Dutch embassy to finally get them to do something. And a lot of people have contacted the Dutch embassy. I have to go back and read the comments, but the Dutch embassy here in the United States does need to since this is part of the kingdom.

All right, Bernie, this is what slays me, that Hans Mos is more concerned about what John Q. Kelly says on TV about him then even to look at the tape, investigate any of this stuff. It is stunning to me.

BERNIE GRIMM, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It would be as if Eric Holder got offended that somebody said something about a department of justice investigation, a civil rights investigation in Mississippi, and he called the person and said, "Do not leave those messages. You are upsetting me."

I do not know what to say. I can't say it even on FOX, this racy, classy network, that I want to say.

But either the Dutch or the FBI, someone with some level of competence needs to get involved instead of us just playing tennis from the baseline here.

TED WILLIAMS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I talked about the word "corroboration" in this investigation. Rudy Croes has come out, Greta, and represented that there was a cover-up with this Van der Straaten and Paulus.

Now, if you remember, a few nights ago, you interviewed someone who had gone down to Aruba who can corroborate, and this is what one of your viewers who came on this show said-Van der Straaten told us, he said, quote, "I do not think I could arrest my best friend's son. I am his godfather, and I honestly don't think he is guilty. He is a witness."

This was somebody independent of that island that you talked to on this show, and that person has now corroborated.

So there is some nexus, and I really believe that clearly there is a cover-up.

VAN SUSTEREN: Bernie, what it is? Why won't they do this? You would think they have a sense of decency. There is a lot of missing persons all over the world, but they are worried about being insulted on TV.

GRIMM: It seems that they've dug their heels in, and Natalee has become the non-issue in the case. And their position and self- righteousness and soapbox position with the media seems to be what they are obsessing about.

VAN SUSTEREN: Maybe that's now, but go back to June '05. This was the same way in June of '05 before they even met us. It is stunning.

GRIMM: It is troubling. From the outset, when Van der Sloot and his boy said, "Listen. The black guys did it," after that everything was downhill.

WILLIAMS: Bernie, there's a bottom line here. The Dutch need to get involved. The Netherlands need to have an independent investigation. They cannot police themselves on that island.

VAN SUSTEREN: Michael, you have 15 seconds and we have to go.

CARDOZA: You know what's so hateful about this-

VAN SUSTEREN: A lot.

CARDOZA: --Is that this kid says-a lot, you're right-but this kid says that she's dead it, she died in his arms. And then later, he says, "Oh, no. She is alive, and she is in Venezuela." Think how the parents feel here. They ought to--

VAN SUSTEREN: Stop right there, Michael, come on. Then 30 days later he is having a conversation that's taped, and he's talking about her as though she's alive. And this prosecutor would not do anything. The police would not do anything. The minister of justice would not do anything. They have been dragging their heels.

CARDOZA: Agreed.

VAN SUSTEREN: Holland is not doing anything. They're all doing nothing because they don't care and they want this to go away.

CARDOZA: They have enough to prosecute this case. They have enough to prosecute him now.

VAN SUSTEREN: They're worried about telephone calls -

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: It's horrible.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »

I love to watch all those maggots squirm around in destruction of their very own making!

----
FOX News

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: John Q. Kelly, you have a voicemail. Well, the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family has been trying to get Aruban's chief prosecutor, Hans Mos. Well, Mos finally returned Mr. Kelly's call, and apparently left John Kelly a rather nasty voicemail. John Q. Kelly is with us.

John, let's get some timing, first of all. When did you send that letter asking to have the arrest? When was that sent?

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: Eight days ago. It would have been last Wednesday.

KELLY: No response to the letter. First phone call back was today, my cell phone.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. When did you get -- when did you last make a phone call to Hans Mos?

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So what was your voicemail that met you today? What'd you get?

KELLY: Oh, I wouldn't call it nasty. I would say it was curt. He was clearly angry. And it was just basically two things. One, he said it was unfortunate, what I said about him on your show the other night, which, whatever it was, I stand by it 100 percent. And the second thing was, basically, Don't hold your breath on the letter you wrote me.

But Greta, this is petty stuff. Let me tell you, there's incredible news out of Aruba and the Netherlands today. And I don't know if you're aware of it. The minister of justice, Rudy Croes, has now come out and publicly said that the police chief at the time in Aruba when Natalee Holloway disappeared, Jan van der Straaten, was clearly complicit with Paulus van der Sloot in covering up for Joran in the initial days after Natalee's disappearance. He's calling for a whole new investigation, and he's basically, by stating that, corroborating what Joran told you in talking to you.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Well, I'm delighted that the minister of justice is finally doing that. But any clue why he waited three-and-a-half years, when the trail is really cold?

KELLY: Well, it's remarkable. None of this is about Natalee and a missing young women, and you know, parents without child. It's a bunch of ego stuff right now. It's Van der Straaten apparently criticized the police investigators, his own investigators, this week. Rudy Croes in turn then came out and said, “What's Van der Straaten talking about?” He's the one that covered up with Paulus van der Sloot. We have a whole trail of phone calls between Van der Straaten and Van der Sloot in terms of what happened in the days after Natalee's disappearance. Van der Straaten, he went on to say, used his second-rate investigation team to -- to check into Natalee's disappearance initially and just, you know, covered the whole thing up, deliberately hindered the prosecution and investigation into Natalee's disappearance.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. You and I are having a nice, sort of calm-voice conversation, but the headline is the minister of justice in Aruba now admits there was a cover-up.

VAN SUSTEREN: And Hans Mos, his reaction to this is to leave you a voicemail saying he didn't like what you said on TV the other night and basically, “Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.”

KELLY: Right. And now we have more new evidence. We have clear evidence of the cover-up between the chief of police and Paulus van der Sloot in addition to the damning admissions made by Joran van der Sloot of criminal conduct, the kidnapping and trafficking and the implication of others.

You know what, Greta? Just going back to your conversation with Joran on tape, everybody's saying, Well, why don't you get an exemplar of Paulus's voice, and things like that. You know what? Hey, Paulus, why don't you stick your head out the front door and say, That's not my voice and I didn't have that conversation with my son, and end all this?

Kalpoes have been dead silent. Joran certainly hasn't come to bat for his father or anybody else in this thing. I know he's tuned into all this. And you know, it's just unbelievable. You've got a 21-year-old woman who might be out there terrified, helpless, being told nobody cares, nobody's looking for you, and you have all these people over in Aruba pointing the finger at each other now and forgetting about what it's all about.

VAN SUSTEREN: And it's, like, Holland, where are you? What's Holland doing? This is part of their kingdom. They're doing nothing. The prosecutor's now worried about you saying something about him not returning phone calls, and you've got the minister of justice admitting that there is a cover-up. Paulus van der Sloot won't give an exemplar and stick his head out the door. So basically -- I don't know. Shoot me, John. It's just, like -- I cannot believe the -- the...

VAN SUSTEREN: ... Unbelievable cruelty on the part of all these people. Shame on them.

KELLY: And then, to end it all, Rudy Croes complained about the Netherlands not backing up Aruba, you know, with international moral support after he admits that his own police department was in a complicit cover-up.

KELLY: ... Bigger. It's getting bigger darker. They're the only ones that can clean it up, and they'd better do something soon because it's only getting worse.

VAN SUSTEREN: Up next: As you heard, the justice minister of Aruba is admitting something disturbing, incredibly disturbing. He says there's a cover-up. Finally, this could blow the lid off this investigation if they'd ever get off their whatever and want to investigate. A live report from Aruba is next.

And then -- uh-oh! Nude photos of underage cheerleaders cause a huge controversy in Seattle. That's coming up.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Finally, maybe, the Aruban Justice Minister is talking. It has been three and a half years. Joining by phone from Aruba is Jossy Mansur, publisher and managing editor of Diario Newspaper.

Jossy, what did the justice minister say, and does it have any impact whatsoever in Aruba?

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO NEWSPAPER IN ARUBA: He is saying a lot of important things that have a lot of impact in Aruba. He has openly and publicly accused the ex-chief of police that he refused to arrest Joran van der Sloot because he was the son of his best friend, Paulus.

MANSUR: It does make a difference to many people here in Aruba, of course, because coming from the minister of justice, who was in charge of the police--he is the director of the police corps and (INAUDIBLE) that occupied themselves with the disappearance of Natalee. Of course it's important.

VAN SUSTEREN: Does he have any proof that the chief of police did this or that there was a cover-up?

MANSUR: He does not have any proof as such outside of other declarations(ph) of other people who have heard the same kind of statement before.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is our interview with Joran van der Sloot pushing any investigation further. Are they taking it at all seriously because they still haven't asked for it? They haven't asked for the records that we think could either prove or disprove. But is it having any impact whatsoever in Aruba?

MANSUR: I think it had a lot of impact worldwide. We saw this man lie again, lie his head off. He doesn't care if it's publicly or whatever. And I think that it has not stirred the prosecution to the degree that they should be after him by now.

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jossy, thank you, and we hope that there is a full, fair, and complete investigation some time. Thank you, Jossy.

VAN SUSTEREN: Let's bring in our panel. Joining us live are criminal defense attorneys Michael Cardoza, Ted Williams, and Bernie Grimm. Michael, do you want to start?

MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Sure. Does this surprise me that there is something of a cover-up? No. It is a small island. What the minister of defense is saying makes absolute sense to me.

And we have known this right from the get-go. We knew there was some sort of delay, cover-up. They wait 10 days before they arrest Joran.

What should they do now? The Dutch really should step in. I am a little bit suspect of the minister of justice, because he waits this long to come forward and say something. Why did he wait this long?

Everybody is pointing fingers now at each other, but somebody neutral has to come in and resolve this. They have enough to prosecute this case. And this kid is hateful(ph).

VAN SUSTEREN: Michael, earlier this morning on Gretawire I posted asking them to contact the Dutch embassy to finally get them to do something. And a lot of people have contacted the Dutch embassy. I have to go back and read the comments, but the Dutch embassy here in the United States does need to since this is part of the kingdom.

All right, Bernie, this is what slays me, that Hans Mos is more concerned about what John Q. Kelly says on TV about him then even to look at the tape, investigate any of this stuff. It is stunning to me.

BERNIE GRIMM, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It would be as if Eric Holder got offended that somebody said something about a department of justice investigation, a civil rights investigation in Mississippi, and he called the person and said, "Do not leave those messages. You are upsetting me."

I do not know what to say. I can't say it even on FOX, this racy, classy network, that I want to say.

But either the Dutch or the FBI, someone with some level of competence needs to get involved instead of us just playing tennis from the baseline here.

TED WILLIAMS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I talked about the word "corroboration" in this investigation. Rudy Croes has come out, Greta, and represented that there was a cover-up with this Van der Straaten and Paulus.

Now, if you remember, a few nights ago, you interviewed someone who had gone down to Aruba who can corroborate, and this is what one of your viewers who came on this show said-Van der Straaten told us, he said, quote, "I do not think I could arrest my best friend's son. I am his godfather, and I honestly don't think he is guilty. He is a witness."

This was somebody independent of that island that you talked to on this show, and that person has now corroborated.

VAN SUSTEREN: Bernie, what it is? Why won't they do this? You would think they have a sense of decency. There is a lot of missing persons all over the world, but they are worried about being insulted on TV.

GRIMM: It seems that they've dug their heels in, and Natalee has become the non-issue in the case. And their position and self- righteousness and soapbox position with the media seems to be what they are obsessing about.

VAN SUSTEREN: Maybe that's now, but go back to June '05. This was the same way in June of '05 before they even met us. It is stunning.

GRIMM: It is troubling. From the outset, when Van der Sloot and his boy said, "Listen. The black guys did it," after that everything was downhill.

WILLIAMS: Bernie, there's a bottom line here. The Dutch need to get involved. The Netherlands need to have an independent investigation. They cannot police themselves on that island.

CARDOZA: --Is that this kid says-a lot, you're right-but this kid says that she's dead it, she died in his arms. And then later, he says, "Oh, no. She is alive, and she is in Venezuela." Think how the parents feel here. They ought to--

VAN SUSTEREN: Stop right there, Michael, come on. Then 30 days later he is having a conversation that's taped, and he's talking about her as though she's alive. And this prosecutor would not do anything. The police would not do anything. The minister of justice would not do anything. They have been dragging their heels.

VAN SUSTEREN: Holland is not doing anything. They're all doing nothing because they don't care and they want this to go away.

CARDOZA: They have enough to prosecute this case. They have enough to prosecute him now.

(CROSSTALK)

That is an interesting read, Carpe. 

I love Cardoza saying they have enough to prosecute him now.   

Those crazy Arubans are willing to go down the tube over that ill bred Joran van der Sloot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 09:44:37 PM »

It's that time of year again to spring your clocks forward one hour.

Daylight saving time begins early Sunday morning.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »

Thanks for the reminder Carpe!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 10:07:06 PM »

Thanks, carpe.....we're hoping the rain stops here in the NE...we have water in the basement...thank goodness it's not finished, but I'm certain there are things that will have to be put in the trash.  Not looking forward to the spring forward, at the moment.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 11:30:54 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

THE NEVERENDING ROLLER COASTER RIDE

HOPE

Natalee Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor
November 29, 2007

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The chief prosecutor in the Natalee Holloway investigation has agreed to meet Saturday with the parents of the missing Alabama teen, who is presumed dead.

"I'm really anxious to meet him," Beth Holloway told CNN. "I've waited a long time for this meeting."

A lawyer for Beth Holloway contacted prosecutor Hans Mos last week after suspects Joran van der Sloot and brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested on suspicion of manslaughter.

"There's no doubt in my mind that [Natalee Holloway] is dead. ... I think we have enough evidence to prove the girl is not alive anymore, even without a body," Mos said last week.

Natalee Holloway's mother said she has hope that Mos will be able to solve the case.

"He seems great. The case seems to be handled well. I'm going to ask him some long-awaited questions," she said.

The family is encouraged that the meeting will take place, Holloway attorney John Kelly told CNN. Two years ago, the previous chief prosecutor -- who has since returned to the Netherlands -- would not sit down with them.

Kelly said Beth Holloway and her ex-husband, Dave, want to share information they've gathered since their daughter disappeared in May 2005 while on vacation with about 100 classmates.

Neither he nor Beth Holloway would provide details.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

DISPAIR

On the Record with Greta - December 4, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him (Hans Mo) Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY:  I can say it with 99 percent.  ... I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made.  And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

NBC News - February 22, 2008

The three main suspects, Joran van der Sloot, and brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were rearrested.

Dave Holloway broke his vow and rushed back to Aruba along with Beth for special meetings with prosecutors. They were asked to bring medical records.  To their horror, though, they say they ended up talking not about new evidence but were asked probing questions about Natalee’s character.

Beth Holloway: They kept saying that Natalee, you know, was a drug user … She's never had a history of drug use. She's never been in drug rehab. Yeah, I thought that -- then, they don't have anything. They don't have anything, you know?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

The Dana Pretzer Show - December 21, 2007

Jug Twitty:

She (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.

The Lineup - December 2, 2007

Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »

THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE

Dr. Phil Show - January 29, 2006

Beth Holloway Twitty:

There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 11:50:45 PM »

Thanks, carpe.....we're hoping the rain stops here in the NE...we have water in the basement...thank goodness it's not finished, but I'm certain there are things that will have to be put in the trash.  Not looking forward to the spring forward, at the moment.   

So sorry you're having troubles 2NJ, hope you have a shop-vac...they're really handy in these situations.  We've had too much rain too, and the last I heard there's more in the forecast.  At least today was a pretty day, for that I'm thankful. 

I hope a pretty day comes your way soon too!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 12:16:37 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 01:32:28 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 03:41:36 AM »

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

This point should never be minimized...the US vice-consul at the sloot house when urine was released.....
aruba has chosen a slow death in their economy for their citizens....to protect their illegal activities...while US govt stands by....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 03:46:47 AM »

----
FOX News

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(CROSSTALK)

Carpe...as you know, this is now 15 months after the Dec 08 revelations.....aruba ain't going to to squat.....
may they all rot in hell....paulass will be waiting at the darkness at the end of the tunnel.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 03:49:52 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee...
Is just around the corner....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.