March 28, 2024, 02:42:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516107 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2010, 11:59:17 PM »

Every time I see that guy, I remember how happy I was that he LOST in the election!    

He's looked kind of sickly in the pics I've seen since then.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2010, 12:52:38 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17160/8/

candela (fire) at bubali plas

monday, 15 march 2010 - 19:59

diadomingo nightfall had one candela at bubali plas. brandweer owing to arrive at the sitio y owing to combati the candela at once. click read more for more info... do not conoci (know) if is one candela intencional or if ela sende his only by of the sun cayente (hot/heat).

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »

Domain Name       (Unknown)
IP Address       201.229.37.# (Setarnet)
ISP       Setarnet
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor          Resolution    :    1366 x 768
Color Depth    :    32 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 15 2010 1:07:38 am
Last Page View       Mar 15 2010 1:07:38 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co... van der shoot death
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      paul van der shoot death
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...joran-van-der-sloot/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...joran-van-der-sloot/
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 15 2010 2:07:38 am
Visit Number       21,293,108

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2010, 01:18:19 AM »

Freudian slip, huh? ...or more poor Aruban spelling.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2010, 01:21:05 AM »

Carpe...Good one....perhaps a preview of urine's hell.....
For now I'd recommend you put paulass's face there...he is actually experiencing HELL..... Monkey Devil!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2010, 01:29:33 AM »

Thanks, billb!!!

That is where he will wind up getting it. I hope you are paying attention, Joran.

BANG!  Right in your:

It is coming soon.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2010, 01:31:04 AM »

http://www.sipiapa.org/upload/notisip/file_us_11.pdf

Sociedad Interamericana de Prensa
1801 S.W. 3rd Avenue | Miami, Florida 33129
Tel: (305) 634-2465 | Fax: (305) 635-2272
www.sipiapa.org | premioschapultepec@sipiapa.org

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2010, 01:55:06 AM »

I'm pretty sure it won't amount to anything worthwhile....but since I have a moment...I sent the following to jean akers....
'AkersJE@state.gov'
Thanks TM for posting the email address.....

Ms. Akers,

You were the vice-consul for the USA to the Netherlands when Natalee Holloway went missing in May 2005. What was your role and what did you do to protect the interests of Natalee and her parents: Beth Holloway Twitty and Dave Holloway during that time?

From Beth’s book, the following was stated: Please provide information on your role.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 185:  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a restaurant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 01:56:58 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2010, 02:34:30 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2010, 08:18:22 AM »

I'm just catching up, so this may have already been addressed.......

I know this is far fetched, but do we all remember the first pics of Joran in Thailand, with those little kids?

I wonder if that had anything to do with what Jean was doing?

http://www.runsnroses.com/people/index.htm

I think this could be the same Jean Akers, she helps out at this organization in Thailand.

Runs 'N Roses is set up to support the Thai Child Development Foundation financially.
Most foundations have a lot of "overhead", such as salaries for staff, office rent, supplies, daily life costs, transport to and from projects and so on. The concept of Runs 'N Roses supporting the TCDF prevents that 50% of the given donations to TCDF
would be spent on overhead. By staying in one of the bungalows or guest rooms of Runs 'N Roses, you help TCDF in a constructive and lasting way. This will benefit all children involved with the foundation.

Outdoor activities, workshops, daytrips and excursions - Runs 'N ...
Jean Akers, checking grammar and text. Mariette, printwork folders and brochures Kiaw, friend our link to local contacts. Patrick, advice and mentor Jen, ...
www.runsnroses.com/people/index.htm - Cached

Post address
PO Box 7, Phato Post Office
Amphur Phato, Changwat Chumpon, 86180 Thailand
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »

I'm pretty sure it won't amount to anything worthwhile....but since I have a moment...I sent the following to jean akers....
'AkersJE@state.gov'
Thanks TM for posting the email address.....

Ms. Akers,

You were the vice-consul for the USA to the Netherlands when Natalee Holloway went missing in May 2005. What was your role and what did you do to protect the interests of Natalee and her parents: Beth Holloway Twitty and Dave Holloway during that time?

From Beth’s book, the following was stated: Please provide information on your role.

Page 185:  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a restaurant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Thanks billb.

Your email will not be for naught.  It will be a reminder to Jean Akers that her betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family has not been forgotten.

billb ... please let us know if you receive any response.

I suspect that Jean Ackers was not the only representative of the US government affiliated with the Island who possessed conflicted interests which interfered when it came to justice for an American citizen.

Janet

+++++++

ERIC WILLIAMS – FBI DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENT - DEA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6777.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2010, 12:59:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69875.php

Google translation:

11,000 petition signatures child

March 13, 2010, 12:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
 Print this article

Campaigners against child abuse on his way to parliament. Since yesterday they handed a petition signed by 11,000 people, with Lee Andin States President (AVP). In protest, the activists to advocate for tougher penalties for child abusers. Moreover, they want the public who care about and reporting of child abuse go to function better

ORANGE CITY - Activists yesterday after a short protest march a petition with 11,000 signatures handed to States President Andy Lee (AVP). It advocates the introduction of minimum penalties against offenders and a better functioning of public authorities in reporting and the aftercare of victims.

by our reporter
Sharina Henriquez

Between fifty and sixty people were walking along yesterday in a brief protest march against sexual abuse of children. The march went to the parliament, where Lee took the petition received. The petition and the stories of the activists shows again that the Administration Committee malfunction. The administration often occurs late in cases of child abuse. But the police do not adequately enough.

Evidence
This is clear from the story of Lisette Gomes, mother of two abused children. She gave one months ago, initiated this action. She talks about "leaks to the authorities" that valuable evidence was lost. Gomes called on a Friday night to the police, who said to return Saturday morning to come and do. The next day she was told that the Child and Youth Vice (KJZP) was available again until Monday. "So I lost two days before my children could be examined by a pediatrician."
Gomes is not vindictive by the police and other agencies to make big accusations, but just trying to get everyone together so quickly take action. This thought is clearly valued, as was also the participation of police officers at the protest march.
Lack of resources is a major problem in the police and Voogdrijraad, says Gomes. This is underlined by PDR Andin Bikker MPs in the protest march meeloopt and Parliament Speaker Lee takes the petition. KJPZ does not have proper equipment to video interviews to take. That is something that is needed, the chances of prosecuting the offender to increase. "In my case that did not and that disturbs the investigation. It also ensures that the offender may receive a lesser sentence, "said Gomes.

Help
Gomes and most activists want to petition the authorities to work better. They also want stricter that perpetrators be punished. Preferably sees the mother of two abused children at least ten years that offenders enter the cell. "This is preventive. Who wants a child abuse, or think twice about doing something to do. "But they do see that the perpetrators should also receive assistance. This is done by her now. Even adequate assistance to victims and family members is insufficient. The petition, addressed to both the parliament and the government, is expressly requested. The activoerders also ask for a special department at the Voogdrijraad, so it can be robustly acted as cases of sexual abuse of minors are reported. The petition is also the request for material for the police so they can reduce video interviews.

Domino effect
Bikker reports that the lawmaker to the State Government has stated that a committee will now look into the functioning of the Voogdrijraad. The commission was established in December last year after three cases were known, the Administration Committee by Bikker 'weeks the problem has turned around. " There was only something done by other agencies involved when the bell went. Bikker, which the activists from the beginning has helped with advice, the police learned that two weeks from November to return the number of cases of sexual abuse of children 'alarmingly' increased. However there are many cases in recent years and whether there is a growing trend, both he and the police declared. "But every case is one too many, 'says Bikker. Moreover, there is a domino effect that more children are now afraid to come out. This mother did not stop the abuse, but sought publicity and gets much attention. The subject is still a taboo and abuse was until now mainly kept within the family implied. "

Children
Parliament President Lee is expected that groups like Bikker all these signatures to the problem quickly and put on the agenda include the government will ask for solutions. He thinks that within the government is working hard, but that may lack resources. "But this can not continue, something must be done. At the moment it does not work and no aftercare. We have to protect our children and ensure their fundamental rights. That guarantee is there now. "Asked why the subject never previously received much attention in politics - it was by any party during the elections last year and raised it so it does not explicitly party's - Lee says:" It is We have no tradition and no youth. I'm not saying that children do not count, but the focus is more on the economy and to adults. The youth is very often forgotten. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »

I know this is far fetched, but do we all remember the first pics of Joran in Thailand, with those little kids?

I think this could be the same Jean Akers, she helps out at this organization in Thailand.

Runs 'N Roses is set up to support the Thai Child Development Foundation financially.
Most foundations have a lot of "overhead", such as salaries for staff, office rent, supplies, daily life costs, transport to and from projects and so on. The concept of Runs 'N Roses supporting the TCDF prevents that 50% of the given donations to TCDF
would be spent on overhead. By staying in one of the bungalows or guest rooms of Runs 'N Roses, you help TCDF in a constructive and lasting way. This will benefit all children involved with the foundation.

Jean Akers, checking grammar and text. Mariette, printwork folders and brochures Kiaw, friend our link to local contacts. Patrick, advice and mentor Jen, ...

Post address

I remember the picture jen, I know many thought it was photoshopped.  I sure hope Jean Akers or any other representative of the US State Department is not helping Joran in any way.  In looking around I did find an interesting coinky-dink with Joran and good ole (note sarcasm) Remkes.

Click here for the Telegraaf’s article about van der Sloot’s disappearance and photographs of the expose:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2423211/__Van_der_Sloot_hals_over_kop_huis_ontvlucht__.html?p=2,1

This is the literal English translation of the article, according to Google:

Van der Sloot house fled pell-mell
by Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot seems to be an arrest not to wait. The 21-year-old Dutchman, who lives in Thailand, since Friday without trace.

The Thai justice by the enormous attention in our country and has shaken up directly through the embassy in our country the images obtained from the undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries, which was broadcast yesterday evening.

De Vries confirmed yesterday that the footage, which Joran Thai girls offer for the Dutch sex industry, is now being translated by Thai embassy staff.

Joran van der Sloot has probably Friday Bankgok leave immediately, on the day the news of the second undercover operation against him came out. He visited that night, according to witness another celebration, but no more turned back to his house.

According to a Dutch witness, he ‘s night on a domestic flight to the island of Koh Samui for the Thai coast.

The man proposes Joran on board the aircraft to have recognized.

Joran’s lawyer, Mr. Bert de Rooij, revealed yesterday that the agreement with his client “but difficult” process.

“I hope to quickly contact. We will first discuss whether it is wise to stay in Thailand. From what I hear it, there is not even a ruling for tenderness, regardless of whether there is evidence or not. This is something nobody in a cell controversy. “

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.trouw.nl/krantenarchief/2005/01/04/2322964/Remkes_gaat_toch_naar_rampgebied.html

Google translation:

JANUARY 4, 2005

Remkes is yet to disaster area

DEN HAAG - Minister of Home Affairs will Remkes after heavy criticism from the Netherlands tomorrow to the disaster area in Thailand yet. As chief of Zunderd of the National Police Services (KLPD) minister to visit the Disaster Identification Team (RIT) in Phuket.

The minister celebrates since Boxing Day holiday on the Thai island of Koh Samui, but until yesterday had no direction given testimony to the victims of the tsunami. Remkes in the Netherlands as Minister of Internal Affairs Coordinating Minister for disaster. The RIT falls under his leadership.

According Remkes was in the disaster area at first only need helpers. Second-MPs had an attitude that not many good words. PvdA MP Samsom Remkes said the behavior of an "embarrassment". ,, I do not begrudge anyone his holiday, but I find it incomprehensible that the interior minister to face this disaster has not yet seen.''

SP MP Van Bommel calls it "outrageous, unheard of" what did Remkes. ,, Everyone in this country is working hard to figure how we can help people. We are the flags half mast Wednesday, the Prime Minister goes on the doorstep of the Knights a speech and keep Remkes holidays. Recess is not a holiday but a part-free period. You are 24 hours a day minister, seven days a week.''

Coalition parties CDA and VVD respond more carefully. VVD MP Van Baalen does speak explicitly are, no surprise that Remkes gesture made while he is in the region where the disaster took place'', but he would have no political fuss of it. This is also CDA MP Ferrier. She said that, we own it something else had done in Remkes' place, such as''put more feeling in it.

Remkes friends from Groningen has a house on the island of Koh Samui, something that affected the north than Phuket.

A spokesman for the minister confirmed that Remkes celebrating holidays on Koh Samui. "He has called on Boxing Day that he had arrived safely and that he intended to continue his vacation.''Remkes indicated that he would not be disturbed. Moreover Remkes,, rather difficult to achieve''said the spokesman.

------------------------------------------------

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Calls-for-uncaring-Dutch-minister-to-resign/2005/01/04/1104601326121.html

Calls for 'uncaring' Dutch minister to resign
January 4, 2005 - 8:53AM

The Interior Minister of the Netherlands Johan Remkes came under fire in parliament for holidaying in Thailand without visiting Dutch victims of the massive tsunami.

Remkes arrived in Thailand on December 26, the day a massive undersea earthquake unleashed massive tsunamis that struck across the Indian Ocean, to spend his annual Christmas holiday on the island of Koh Samui with a group of friends, the Dutch News Agency ANP said.

Koh Samui lies 250 kilometres from the Thai resort island of Phuket, whose coastal areas were devastated by the tsunamis.

The Dutch agency said that while Remkes had contacted his ministry to inform it that he had arrived safely in Thailand, he said he did not want to be disturbed during his holiday. A spokesman at the ministry told ANP he was difficult to reach.

Opposition members of parliament have called on him to resign, citing a lack of empathy and accessibility following the disaster, after which more than 145,000 have been confirmed as dead.

Six Dutch nationals have been confirmed dead and 30 listed as missing or unaccounted for.

Members of Remkes' own party have expressed disappointment at the fact he did not keep himself informed of the crisis during his visit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2008/11/joran_ondergedoken_op_remkes_i.html

Google translation:

Joran in hiding Remkes Island

Joran van der Sloot is m chirp. Gone. Pleite. Way. Mr. has the oh so pleasant suburb of Bangkok city students leave and is in hiding. Last night was SBS6 to see how Peter R de Vries triumphed with his Emmy Joran Taaise whores offered for sale low. This is punishable in the land of smiles. And Joran is better than ever and prompt sudden Noorderzon the left. The Thai police have requested the tapes of SBS6, and Joran saw coming. According to eyewitnesses Sat Joran on the plane to the island of Koh Samui. A pretty horny Ameland kind that we know as the favorites hang-out of the sympathetic Minister Gins & Other Interior Johan Remkes. You know, the political director already said in 2006 that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would be completed in no time. This negative adviesje entertainment for all Ladies on Koh Samui. If the smooth guy in the bar proposes to have to go to the beach. DOE. THE. NO. (broadcast in full by online)

Is that the same place this pic was taken?

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/joran-van-der-sloot-man-without-country-part-ii

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69857.php

Government: ‘Arashi-beach not for five-star hotel’

12 Maart, 2010, 12:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — The Aruban government does not intend to give the Arashi-beach to the planned five-star hotel of Tierra del Sol. The construction of the hotel itself is still a point of discussion.

During a town hall meeting yesterday evening in Centro di Bario Noord, both Premier Mike Eman (AVP) and Minister Benny Sevinger (AVP) of Infrastructure, Environment and Integration (AVP) announced that they did not fancy the construction of a new five-start hotel. Eman stated that the management of Tierra del Sol wants to go ahead with the project to solve their current financial problems, but it was Minister Sevinger who had especially lashed out. “They had approached me for an appointment, and told me they had obtained a permit from the previous government for the construction of a hotel. They inquired after the possibility to make use of the beach. My answer had been, just like with Ritz Carlton, that we do not approve of more hotels and condominiums”, says Sevinger, “but if you already have a permit from the previous government, then we –in any case- will not give you the beach. More than that, if you already have a permit for the hotel and we are to approve the construction plans, then you must create your beach within your terrain, otherwise your construction plans will not be approved either.”

In the presence of the Amigoe, Minister Sevinger declared he did not know what the previous government had promised Tierra del Sol. He states he is not aware of an agreement concluded with Tierra del Sol in 1994 that the parcel directly behind the Arashi-beach is supposedly granted to Tierra del Sol as soon as this became available.

However, director Bas van Nieuwenhuijzen of Tierra del Sol informed this newspaper yesterday “the government has no choice in this matter”.

The director also indicated yesterday, they were negotiating with the government on the long lease agreement, which for that matter has expired. In a reaction, Minister Sevinger states, “I do not recall if it had been Mr. Nieuwenhuijzen who had come to present the plans.”

As a result of yesterday’s article in the Amigoe, AVP State-member Juan David Yrausquin presented Minister Sevinger with a series of questions. He wants to know whether the Minister or one of his departments is indeed currently negotiating with Tierra del Sol, as indicated by director Van Nieuwenhuijzen. He also wants to see the long lease agreement signed by former minister of Infrastructure, Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) and the letter of intent. He further wants to see the long lease contract from 1994, which supposedly indicates that the government has no choice with the purchase of the terrain from the Luidens-family.

Other zoning plan

AVP State-member Juan David Yrausquin passed on a document to the media, in which the former minister of Infrastructure, Marisol Lopez-Tromp (MEP) agreed with Tierra del Sol on a change of zoning plan regarding the terrain at Arashi. In the letter dated December 15th, 2006, she gives permission for a ‘luxurious (five-star) mix-use resort and casino of maximal 400 keys and a luxurious residential area consisting of fifty detached parcels and villas. In a reaction, Lopez-Tromp confirms that the change had been implemented upon request of Tierra del Sol. “In 2006, there had been another situation in the tourism sector where we also had to contemplate other considerations. The change was also bound to several conditions, amongst which a demonstrable bank guarantee to be met within a certain time span. When these conditions had not been met within the agreed upon time span, that change of zoning plan had also expired, according to Lopez-Tromp.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17182/5/

the morning news owing to open his portanan

monday, 15 march 2010 - 11:31

monday morning did take lugar aperture oficial of office of the corant the morning news aruba. at the acto here, minister otmar oduber was present for so efectua the ceremonia of aperture. click read more for more info... we primerisima sharon rose, owing to interpreta we anthem of aruba. here is talk of one are of profesional in the world periodistico of aruba, cu owing to uni compel y not owing to let circumstancianan as we far of locual is good in dje, esta produci one corant all day at the language english, dirigi at comunidad provided that general. because esey is the great diferencia. the morning news aruba is one corant local produci in the language english for so permiti we bishitantenan also conoce more of we because; comunidad. the morning news aruba is follow one tradicion cu owing to inicia several decada behind. all cu is form the morning news aruba owing to form part of one philosophy cu owing to nace more of 60 year. one philosophy of take away one periodismo of level, cu atencion for her retonanm but more important one periodismo cu is celebra the beautiful of we country. sinembargo, in the vueltanan cu life is strike, have trip can experencia momentonan less beautiful, less facil y is take curashi for enfrenta they. the lesson of life cu the morning news aruba is representa, is cu bao all instant have to have the curashi for take decisionnan dificil y acepta the retonan cu is come we fast. give we self can venci never was one opcion. y bao none circumstancia, esnan cu owing to guia we for arrive for place always profesionalismo fast, will not owing to wait for esey of we niether, father y mother schouten, y niether sonia wever- schouten, q.e.p.d. never will owing to wait for esey of the are of personanan here cu for decadanan owing to stop they slow. owing to compronde they message y owing to learn of they. for such motibo self, the morning news aruba is more cu immidiately one corant. the is stop for dedicacion, determinacion y ambicionarubiano, for aspira for mihor. y contenido because; such, will refleha the ghost aruban here also. 24ora.com is extende his words of pabien at staff y personal, journalist y fotografonan of the morning news aruba cu aperture of they office.

more pictures at the link...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2010, 02:50:33 PM »

Post address

I remember the picture jen, I know many thought it was photoshopped.  I sure hope Jean Akers or any other representative of the US State Department is not helping Joran in any way.  In looking around I did find an interesting coinky-dink with Joran and good ole (note sarcasm) Remkes.

Click here for the Telegraaf’s article about van der Sloot’s disappearance and photographs of the expose:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2423211/__Van_der_Sloot_hals_over_kop_huis_ontvlucht__.html?p=2,1

This is the literal English translation of the article, according to Google:

Van der Sloot house fled pell-mell
by Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot seems to be an arrest not to wait. The 21-year-old Dutchman, who lives in Thailand, since Friday without trace.

The Thai justice by the enormous attention in our country and has shaken up directly through the embassy in our country the images obtained from the undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries, which was broadcast yesterday evening.

De Vries confirmed yesterday that the footage, which Joran Thai girls offer for the Dutch sex industry, is now being translated by Thai embassy staff.

Joran van der Sloot has probably Friday Bankgok leave immediately, on the day the news of the second undercover operation against him came out. He visited that night, according to witness another celebration, but no more turned back to his house.

According to a Dutch witness, he ‘s night on a domestic flight to the island of Koh Samui for the Thai coast.

The man proposes Joran on board the aircraft to have recognized.

Joran’s lawyer, Mr. Bert de Rooij, revealed yesterday that the agreement with his client “but difficult” process.

“I hope to quickly contact. We will first discuss whether it is wise to stay in Thailand. From what I hear it, there is not even a ruling for tenderness, regardless of whether there is evidence or not. This is something nobody in a cell controversy. “

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.trouw.nl/krantenarchief/2005/01/04/2322964/Remkes_gaat_toch_naar_rampgebied.html

Google translation:

JANUARY 4, 2005

Remkes is yet to disaster area

DEN HAAG - Minister of Home Affairs will Remkes after heavy criticism from the Netherlands tomorrow to the disaster area in Thailand yet. As chief of Zunderd of the National Police Services (KLPD) minister to visit the Disaster Identification Team (RIT) in Phuket.

The minister celebrates since Boxing Day holiday on the Thai island of Koh Samui, but until yesterday had no direction given testimony to the victims of the tsunami. Remkes in the Netherlands as Minister of Internal Affairs Coordinating Minister for disaster. The RIT falls under his leadership.

According Remkes was in the disaster area at first only need helpers. Second-MPs had an attitude that not many good words. PvdA MP Samsom Remkes said the behavior of an "embarrassment". ,, I do not begrudge anyone his holiday, but I find it incomprehensible that the interior minister to face this disaster has not yet seen.''

SP MP Van Bommel calls it "outrageous, unheard of" what did Remkes. ,, Everyone in this country is working hard to figure how we can help people. We are the flags half mast Wednesday, the Prime Minister goes on the doorstep of the Knights a speech and keep Remkes holidays. Recess is not a holiday but a part-free period. You are 24 hours a day minister, seven days a week.''

Coalition parties CDA and VVD respond more carefully. VVD MP Van Baalen does speak explicitly are, no surprise that Remkes gesture made while he is in the region where the disaster took place'', but he would have no political fuss of it. This is also CDA MP Ferrier. She said that, we own it something else had done in Remkes' place, such as''put more feeling in it.

Remkes friends from Groningen has a house on the island of Koh Samui, something that affected the north than Phuket.

A spokesman for the minister confirmed that Remkes celebrating holidays on Koh Samui. "He has called on Boxing Day that he had arrived safely and that he intended to continue his vacation.''Remkes indicated that he would not be disturbed. Moreover Remkes,, rather difficult to achieve''said the spokesman.

------------------------------------------------

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Calls-for-uncaring-Dutch-minister-to-resign/2005/01/04/1104601326121.html

Calls for 'uncaring' Dutch minister to resign
January 4, 2005 - 8:53AM

The Interior Minister of the Netherlands Johan Remkes came under fire in parliament for holidaying in Thailand without visiting Dutch victims of the massive tsunami.

Remkes arrived in Thailand on December 26, the day a massive undersea earthquake unleashed massive tsunamis that struck across the Indian Ocean, to spend his annual Christmas holiday on the island of Koh Samui with a group of friends, the Dutch News Agency ANP said.

Koh Samui lies 250 kilometres from the Thai resort island of Phuket, whose coastal areas were devastated by the tsunamis.

The Dutch agency said that while Remkes had contacted his ministry to inform it that he had arrived safely in Thailand, he said he did not want to be disturbed during his holiday. A spokesman at the ministry told ANP he was difficult to reach.

Opposition members of parliament have called on him to resign, citing a lack of empathy and accessibility following the disaster, after which more than 145,000 have been confirmed as dead.

Six Dutch nationals have been confirmed dead and 30 listed as missing or unaccounted for.

Members of Remkes' own party have expressed disappointment at the fact he did not keep himself informed of the crisis during his visit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2008/11/joran_ondergedoken_op_remkes_i.html

Google translation:

Joran in hiding Remkes Island

Joran van der Sloot is m chirp. Gone. Pleite. Way. Mr. has the oh so pleasant suburb of Bangkok city students leave and is in hiding. Last night was SBS6 to see how Peter R de Vries triumphed with his Emmy Joran Taaise whores offered for sale low. This is punishable in the land of smiles. And Joran is better than ever and prompt sudden Noorderzon the left. The Thai police have requested the tapes of SBS6, and Joran saw coming. According to eyewitnesses Sat Joran on the plane to the island of Koh Samui. A pretty horny Ameland kind that we know as the favorites hang-out of the sympathetic Minister Gins & Other Interior Johan Remkes. You know, the political director already said in 2006 that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would be completed in no time. This negative adviesje entertainment for all Ladies on Koh Samui. If the smooth guy in the bar proposes to have to go to the beach. DOE. THE. NO. (broadcast in full by online)

Is that the same place this pic was taken?

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/joran-van-der-sloot-man-without-country-part-ii

To answer my own question, no it's not...that was Ko Samet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2010, 03:29:58 PM »

My love affair with Hans Mos ended on December 4, 2007 ... prior to the release of Joran van der Sloot from detention.  It was me who called it off.

ANYBODY who blames the family of Natalee Holloway ... for the failed Aruban investigation that had established a cover up agenda to protect Joran and Paulus ... does not get a pass from Tamikosmom.

++++++

HANS MOS:  THE FAULT OF THE FAILED INVESTIGATION - FAMILY AND MEDIA

Holloway Attorney: 'Extraordinarily Painful'
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That's why he said that this has failed.

KELLY: You know, that's so sad because even now, as I speak, as I said, everything I might say based on conversations with him, you know, defense attorneys have had in their hands for 10 days now, two weeks. So it's nothing new being revealed here. And to — you know, he's the one holding press conferences. He's the one that sat down for the long interview with you before I ever spoke to you.

And you know, I'm sure he's a very smart guy, but he had no answers to any of the questions we asked when we were down there. It was kind of sad that even the first questions we started asking him, he had no answers to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2010, 05:59:34 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Thanks TM  I LOVE that picture.

The winner of the worldwide teeniest weenie contest  Monkey Devil!

The weenie that wasn't  Monkey Devil!

Look ma -- no weenie 

At least we know what he does when he needs to count past 20 

Gosh -- I can't imagine any female (or male) on earth wanting to get anywhere near him

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.