March 28, 2024, 05:34:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516111 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: March 23, 2010, 06:47:35 PM »

FYI...I think the picture of the plane is just an example of the type plane involved in the incident, not the actual plane.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 23, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »

I'm so sick of the BS coming out of Aruba. I really wish there was some way to get them to "play fair" Honestly, I wish all Americans would just stop going there!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 23, 2010, 08:24:25 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 23, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3000&offId=0

of emergency service at hospital is give police deny information of beam layer of secrecy of medical profession of emergency service at hospital is give police deny information of beam layer of secrecy of medical profession of the presence of police and ambulance

Owing to word ask at the Nightfall monday beach at beach, where one boy at guli Owing to much water and was for of destination. Owing hour cu police to arrive they're come across cu the boy kb together his Famiano cu. the mother Abisa past police cu Owing to drink much water. Owing to calling police ambulance, but this Owing to take more of 30 cu past minuut first Owing to arrive. Owing ambulance to take away the child cop for tratamento. Owing to polisnan after calling cops for know, of the situation of the child, they Owing To achieve because; answer is secret cu esey physician.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 23, 2010, 09:09:01 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer tonight at 9pm ET:

Clint talking about the NH case right now.  Also Blink will be on talking about the Anthony case.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: March 23, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »

Good evening!! and Hi Monks and Monkettes -

I would like to as a personal favor... and I rarely if ever do this. Infact, I have never done this.

If you could send a dollar - 2 dollars - or - even five dollars (Max) to this address -

Glendene Grant at 834 Dominion Street, Kamloops BC, V2C 2Y4

I am only posting this here to my friends - no where else on SM - but this will truly help someone that needs it.

I have always said and posted many times becareful who you send your hard earned money .. this is a good cause.

And It goes beyond saying' "trust me"... this is a good cause.

I appreciate any consideration you may give -

Thank you all! 

Hello everyone...
One of my dearest friends Glendene Grant has been endlessly searching for her daughter Jessie Foster for close to 4 years now...she is believed to be a victim of human trafficking and Glendene has tirelessly explored every avenue possible to locate her daughter and help many other unfortunate families who have missing children as well...she is a pillar of strength when it comes to looking for Jessie...but is indeed human and can only withstand so much...
Please read the below letter from Glendene...take a look at the links and find it in your heart to help her...
Just think, if you were to put $5 in an envelope and sent it to Glendene Grant at 834 Dominion Street, Kamloops BC, V2C 2Y4...and just think if you were to send this email to everyone that you know...and they were to send Glendene $5 in an envelope, she would be able to attend the 2 dates below and maybe through these appearances, she would be able to find Jessie...then you would have helped a mother reunite with her child...
I could never imagine not knowing where my child was for 4 years...but I know I would not be able to move on until I found them...
Time is off the essence in this $5 mailout...as the first date to appear on Canada AM is on March 29th...Please participate in this quest to find Jessie Foster...and mail your $5 to Glendene Grant at 834 Dominion Street, Kamloops BC, V2C 2Y4 on of before March 22nd (which is this Monday!)...I am mailing my $5 today!...remember the power of numbers...a whole bunch of little bits sure will go a long way!
Thank you in advance for your participation...
Love Jeanne

Begin forwarded message:
Date: March 15, 2010 4:30:13 PM PDT (CA)
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@invalid.domain>
Subject: I have a Canada AM interview booked for March 29th!!

I got a call from Canada AM this morning. They want to do an interview with me on March 29th, the 4 year mark of Jessie's disappearance. They will be also interviewing renowned forensic artist Diana Trepkov (Diana P. Trepkov is officially the only Certified Forensic Artist in Canada) about the age enhancement drawings she did of Jessie.

On March 28th I have to be in Vancouver - they are booking me a hotel room across from their studio - and I have to be at the studio between 4 & 4:30A.M. There is one small problem with that, I have no way to get there and no money to rent a car or take a bus. If anyone knows anyone that works for a place that is able to donate funds for this or has a way to get a ticket for me with Greyhound or WestJet.

I am not whining or complaining, you all know for almost 4 years I have never done much of that publicly. But having a missing child is expensive. Even when you cannot carry on any more, nothing else around  you stops. Bills pile up and you cannot pay them because the income has stopped. I was off work for 1.5 years when Jessie went missing and out of necessity I HAD to go back to work. Then where I work shut down. Now I have no job. My hubby changed jobs after Jessie went missing because he used to work out of town and he just could not leave me alone at that horrible time, but this job has had its hours cut back so much he is very lucky if he even gets 20 hours of work a week. He does make a good hourly rate,  but the facts are, there are very few jobs available for his work experience, so for him to quit would put us in a worse spot than we have found ourselves in now.

I know that most of you are in no better situation than we are - it is our horrible economy and we can only hope and pray it gets better, but someone somewhere must know someone somewhere who can get me a return ticket to Vancouver - bus or plane or even get us a rental car for 2 days. I know that is not asking much from a company or huge corporation - so please everyone - let`s work on getting me to Vancouver so Jessie's story will be on Canada AM on March 29, 2010 - 4 years to the day since she went missing.

Also, if anyone is able to help with that, and they are able to do more - I have one more request. I also have to try to get to Toronto on April 15th, 2010 so I can attend the Walk With Me ceremony where police officers, social workers & media people are going to be rewarded for their unselfish work with human trafficking & victims of this horrible crime, with the Jessie & Glendene Award. Timea Nagy from Walk With Me has named it after us to bring awareness to Jessie`s human trafficking case and me for all I do to try to find her and help others while I do.

I know these are 2 big requests, but I am pretty sure we can all get together and make it happen.
MARCH 29th - Canada AM - I need to get to Vancouver, BC.
APRIL 15th - Walk With Me Award Ceremony - I need to get to Toronto, ON.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support in our search to find my missing daughter, JESSIE FOSTER. Sincerely, Jessie's mom Glendene Grant.
Official Website for Missing Jessie Foster

Thank you very much!

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:44 PM
To: Glendene Grant
Subject: Re: OK - this is BIG for Jessie's case - and added to everything else happening, it is HUGE

Congrats Glendene - no one deserves this more than you and Jessie. Hang in there!

R
----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2010 12:50:29 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: OK - this is BIG for Jessie's case - and added to everything else happening, it is HUGE

OK - this is BIG for Jessie's case - and added to everything else happening, it is HUGE.

I got an email from a woman who is a human trafficking survivor and I practically fell apart. She asked me the most amazing thing. Read on:

Dear Glendene,

My name is Timea, a survivor of Human Trafficking. I heard about your story, and first I would like to just tell you that I wish that I could do something more to help you.

I am working with a mother who's daughter also got trafficked from her house 2 years ago, and it is still an ongoing struggle. She doesn't have much support from organizations in Ottawa...

Anyways, the reason why I thought I reach out to you because we are hosting our first Award Ceremony in April. We are rewarding Officers, Social workers, and members of the Media, who have been working around the clock to fight this horrific crime and helping human trafficked victims.

We have been thinking about what to name our award, and I remembered reading about your story in Calgary while I was out there presenting, and it has truly touched me.

I would like to ask your permission to name our Award after you and your daughter?

Please visit my website, and feel free to contact me any time. I would be happy just to get to know you a little bit, and see if there is anything we can do for each other.

Hug, Timea Eva Nagy
Executive Director

WALK  WITH ME
International Independent Organization
Helping Human Trafficked Victims

Toronto, Ontario

http://www.walk-with-me.org

MY REPLY TO HER:
Timea, thank you so much for emailing me. It means so much for me that you asked this. YES, please - it would be such an honour for you to name it after us. Well for sure after Jessie! I work so much to keep Jessie's name out there for everyone to remember, and this would be huge to do that. I will go to your site now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This means the world to me and for Jessie. Sincerely, Glendene

HER REPLY BACK TO ME:
Dear Glendene,

Thank you so very much for letting us honor our officers and social workers with the Award that will be named after you and your daughter.

I would absolutely love to connect with you over the phone possibly this evening or Tuesday evening if you are available.

Again, thank you so very much for letting us name the award after you and your daughter.

The website should give you a little info on what I do, but there is a lot more we don't post there for security reasons.

Hugs, from one survivor to an other.

ME BACK TO HER: 
Wow, I am still flying high on this great news. You can call me anytime!!! I would love to talk to you. And thank you for asking, it means so much. And it will be 4 years since Jessie went missing on March 29, 2010 - so this is an awesome way to get through that horrible time. Bless your heart and the mother of the other young woman missing. I know what she is up against, I have not got any help from many in authority here in BC either, but I push and push and now I am close with the head of the Kamloops and District Crime Stoppers. Talk soon, Glendene.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2733 - Release Date: 03/09/10 11:33:00

Thank you to all who may consider helping!!!  an angelic monkey

my fiver is on the way!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: March 23, 2010, 09:33:36 PM »

I just wanna say - and then I'm logging out - Thank you all !! I know there are a few here that will send a dollar.

I called TJ tonight - and he was more than happy to send 20 bucks ... I just said - send five and he couldn't believe it.

Just a dollar or two will help.

this is a case that literally brings tears to my eyes - and when you have all had your tears and wondered what you could do to help - well, this case is THAT for me. I have had lots and lots of tears over Jessie - and - those are real tears. I'm just a boy.

Love you all!! Goodnite!

an angelic monkey

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 23, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »

Rob - I added your post to the Jessie Foster thread in MP as well. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 23, 2010, 10:02:06 PM »

Hello Rob, longtime no talk to.  Is she absolutely positive her daughter is a victim of human trafficking?  Did I spell that right?  I don't mean to get into her business, but I was just curious!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: March 23, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

Hello Rob, longtime no talk to.  Is she absolutely positive her daughter is a victim of human trafficking?  Did I spell that right?  I don't mean to get into her business, but I was just curious!

mariloo -

Glendene is sure. I am certain she was murdered. But her body has not been recovered. I have done alot of research on her case, but that does not negate the fact that I could be wrong and she is alive and held captive. I could be wrong - entirely wrong! It could happen.

Glendene has information I do not possess.

I feel this money will help. Any money you could send could help!

Thank you!

+++

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 23, 2010, 10:15:47 PM »

Klaas, I don't understand the post at the top of this page.  I have tried reading the interpretation and I still don't understand.  Do you believe there are remains and they might be Nh's.  I hate jvs and didn't his dad die mighty mysteriously?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: March 23, 2010, 10:17:38 PM »

mariloo -

Glendene is sure. I am certain she was murdered. But her body has not been recovered. I have done alot of research on her case, but that does not negate the fact that I could be wrong and she is alive and held captive. I could be wrong - entirely wrong! It could happen.

Thank you!

Would it be hard to cash usa money orders or can you send cash in the mail?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: March 23, 2010, 10:20:18 PM »

mariloo -

Thank you!

Thanks Mariloo, I had the same question!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: March 23, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »

You are welcome texasmom.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  I sure hope this story about possible skeletal remains turns out to be Nat.  It has been so long.  Jvs is still teling lies.  They need to cut his tongue out.  He is such a prick!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: March 23, 2010, 10:26:20 PM »

mariloo -

Thank you!

Thanks Mariloo, I had the same question!   

I'm sending 5 cash and my neighbor just donated 5 (cash) more..

+++

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 23, 2010, 10:31:13 PM »

Someone once told me that you can wrap the cash in aluminum foil and it would be more secure.  I don't know but I will send it in a card I think.  Thanks Rob.  That is very considerate of you to take it upon yourself to do this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: March 23, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »

Klaas, I don't understand the post at the top of this page.  I have tried reading the interpretation and I still don't understand.  Do you believe there are remains and they might be Nh's.  I hate jvs and didn't his dad die mighty mysteriously?

The article at the top of the page is simply an Aruban article from today talking about a child that I believe may have almost drowned and the ambulance took a long time to get there.

This would have nothing to do with the recent talk of the photo and possible skeletal remains.  FYI - looks more like rocks to me.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: March 23, 2010, 10:34:26 PM »

The article at the top of the page is simply an Aruban article from today talking about a child that I believe may have almost drowned and the ambulance took a long time to get there.

This would have nothing to do with the recent talk of the photo and possible skeletal remains.  FYI - looks more like rocks to me.

Yes, it does look like rocks, but when the inestigators took another more clear picture, they must have seen something that renders a closer look. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 23, 2010, 10:51:08 PM »

Yes, it does look like rocks, but when the inestigators took another more clear picture, they must have seen something that renders a closer look. 
IMO -- The ONLY reason they are "investgating" is because they KNOW that is not Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 23, 2010, 11:06:37 PM »

You are welcome texasmom.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  I sure hope this story about possible skeletal remains turns out to be Nat.  It has been so long.  Jvs is still teling lies.  They need to cut his tongue out.  He is such a prick!!!

Mariloo,
IMO Natalee's family should have had her remains back two years ago.  If those in control of this situation in Aruba choose to use this opportunity to "save face" and finally send Natalee home, I think it would be absolutely wonderful!  Their willingness to continue to allow Joran Van der Sloot to torment her family with another story every time he needs money is despicable and unforgivable.  I pray that they will finally allow a proper burial for Natalee in her country. 

Joran may think he's gotten away with murder...and that there won't be consequences for his continued torture of Natalee's family.  He may not be a believer, but I KNOW one day he will answer for everything he's done.  Paulus has already been there and done that, and one day Joran will too...no doubt about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.