April 27, 2024, 10:53:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518211 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1140 on: March 27, 2010, 08:59:56 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17599/5/

landamento of protest for of marriott for arashi

saturday, 27 march 2010 - 18:50

today one are of ciudadano preocupa cu possible desaparicion of the ultimo beach where cu we because; aruban can disfuta because; family, owing to as one accion of protest. for demostra they malcontento, owing to dicidi of swim for of marriott till at arashi because; one style of protest. have to tell cu is enough person owing to uni in the cause here for demostra at gobierno cu they does not for they give ok at the gruponan cu is interesa for construi more hotel. in the are here we can owing to see member of parliament juan david yrausquin also cu owing to uni in the protest. click read more for more informacion y imagen......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: March 27, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »

today one are of ciudadano preocupa cu possible desaparicion of the ultimo beach where cu we because; aruban can disfuta because; family, owing to as one accion of protest. for demostra they malcontento, owing to dicidi of swim for of marriott till at arashi because; one style of protest. have to tell cu is enough person owing to uni in the cause here for demostra at gobierno cu they does not for they give ok at the gruponan cu is interesa for construi more hotel. in the are here we can owing to see member of parliament juan david yrausquin also cu owing to uni in the protest. click read more for more informacion y imagen......

For some reason I keep looking at this guy in the picture.  Where are his knees.
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: March 27, 2010, 11:14:49 PM »

Have you guys read the blog?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: March 27, 2010, 11:18:43 PM »

So Mike Eman's father inlaw was retired CIA 

Very interesting!   

Thanks to you and Klaas for the research.  I just was not able to do it myself today.  If anything, it's something else to think about...maybe nothing but the wheels on the bus go round and round....         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 27, 2010, 11:20:40 PM »

For some reason I keep looking at this guy in the picture.  Where are his knees.

Aruba Wake Up on his sign was my focus until I read your post.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »

So Mike Eman's father inlaw was retired CIA 

Very interesting!   

Thanks to you and Klaas for the research.  I just was not able to do it myself today.  If anything, it's something else to think about...maybe nothing but the wheels on the bus go round and round....         

Thanks for bringing it up!  It was one of those many things that I think...I'm going to check into that...but hadn't done until you mentioned it!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: March 27, 2010, 11:23:45 PM »

Surely they're there somewhere!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: March 27, 2010, 11:27:32 PM »

Do you mean the front page?  Not sure what you are referring to, kpg...sorry.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 27, 2010, 11:33:40 PM »

Which blog KPG?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: March 27, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »

Aruba Wake Up on his sign was my focus until I read your post.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 27, 2010, 11:44:32 PM »

Do you mean the front page?  Not sure what you are referring to, kpg...sorry.

I didn't know which blog kpg was referring to either.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 27, 2010, 11:57:47 PM »

This is the story about the party bus I mentioned the other day...

3/1/2010 Awe Mainta Page 17

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

lady chofer of one party-bus owing to become sober, where police owing to cu even menornan of edad owing to consumi alcohol

diadomingo madruga owing to enter informe of one problem abordo of one party bus near of wilhelmina park. at once one patrol policial owing to bay n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol, police owing to compronde for of esnan cu was in one bus-trip cu the chofer is sober y not can core the bus. police owing to let calling one of esnan encarga cu busnan here y owing to place at height cu the lady chofer do not in condicion for follow core the bus, y owing to constata cu abordo of the bus was have several younger of edad cu owing to consumi alcohol.

after of owing to informa esun encarga cu the bus, they owing to busca one another chofer p’asina follow cu the trip till at his end. unabes cu owing to regulation this the trip owing to continua but cu more control.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2010, 12:05:37 AM »

It just keeps on like getting curiouser and curiouser everyday!

[PDF] Charter of the American Women's Club of the Taunus
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Aruba." The registered office of the association is in Oranjestad,. Aruba. ... Windfall, and the roll of members in the Membership Directory. ...
www.ifaruba.com/pdf/bylaws/bylaws.pdf

http://www.awctaunus.org/

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2010, 12:43:08 AM »

It just keeps on like getting curiouser and curiouser everyday!

[PDF] Charter of the American Women's Club of the Taunus
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Aruba." The registered office of the association is in Oranjestad,. Aruba. ... Windfall, and the roll of members in the Membership Directory. ...
www.ifaruba.com/pdf/bylaws/bylaws.pdf

http://www.awctaunus.org/

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English)

Carpe - i couldn't figure out what the heck you were talking about.  So I decided to google Charter of the American Women's Clubof the Taunus.

Very curious 

http://www.google.com/search?q=Charter+of+the+American+Women%27s+Club+of+the+Taunus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1154 on: March 28, 2010, 01:08:34 AM »

Any information on the Membership List shall not be sold.

Money and connections can get a lot of things in this world.

Isn't that right, Anita?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:20 AM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Google translation:

Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:19 hours
Peters Diary
The police as a bunch of amateurs using blunder

Milly Boele

It starts as an embarrassing welles-yes or no struggle to be: what does Milly Boele exactly when she said on the day of her disappearance at half past five in the evening by her mother was called? From that answer depends on whether or not the police have blundered in this gruesome case. Various media, including De Telegraaf, reported today that Milly in the interview expressly said that "neighbor V. with a cat on his arm "for the door. The police deny that Milly's parents have reported that later that night when they were making the return loss. Indeed, the police claims that the parents only secondarily have reported that Milly would have said that "a neighbor" - without the addition Sander V. hence! - For the door.

Retrospect
What I detect in this issue is certainly a desire of the press to the police in this case to portray as a bunch of amateurs using blunder. I receive many calls in recent weeks by media and all calls are sounded by. I hold the view himself that the work of the police in this case not much is to be considered. Of course hindsight will show that things were more or faster, but that does not mean that the case is resolved within one weeks. And yes, do I also post in five minutes on each murder. Even the Putten murder case, who is fourteen years remained unresolved.

Sander V.

It is also a familiar pattern over time that involved the claim that they increasingly have seen or heard. This is a phenomenon that in many forensic psychology emerges. And often the wish is the father of the thought. Being, therefore I attach more importance to the reading of the police that the parents have not been reported. I expect this in the forthcoming review of the case will be more clear. The declaration of the parents will also be put on paper and signed. Since then it appears natural enough.

Experts
Like I said, some media were eager to law enforcement to put down a patsy. I own that week called the RTL-news asking if I wanted to look like an expert "about the blunders of the police". When I remarked that those blunders in my eyes so bad, the editor stammered that she had not even discuss the interview and fifteen minutes later was called back to the "unnecessary". An expert who kept this story a nuance office, they could not use. And then there was that night in the RTL news reported that "experts have serious criticism of the police". Well.

John Muldowney with underwater photos (Lancaster Online)

Then here is the skeleton on the ground in Aruba, which was said to be the remains of Natalee Holloway could have been. In my diary of March 19 I wrote a skeptical response. I quote:

"It is indeed not at all that it is indeed a skeleton. It may very well go to a pet rocks that apparently the shape of a skull and skeleton have one. I warned Beth Holloway is not here yet to attach too much value ".

Natalee Holloway

And today is in the newspaper that the prosecution has made further investigation and that concluded that the "skeleton" a few pieces of coral, which happened to have adopted this form. And if you like crime reporter often more interested in nonsense than to refute the truth that you can leave.

Peter R. de Vries

Last update: Friday, March 26, 2010, 10:54 hours

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1156 on: March 28, 2010, 01:52:21 AM »

To anyone reading in Aruba......
Please follow the link below and then maybe you will understand why it is so important that the powers that be on Aruba return Natalee to her home......
If you or someone you know can make that happen...God bless you.... an angelic monkey
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/27/amber-dubois-remembered-love-animals-reading/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 28, 2010, 02:11:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: March 28, 2010, 02:25:02 AM »

Just stoppin in to say hello Cageman!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 28, 2010, 02:45:30 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.