March 29, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516181 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: March 29, 2010, 01:27:58 PM »

SS
Scared Monkey
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #503 on: January 26, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »
I can only answer your question with a question.  Why do we spend hours searching for answers for Natalee.  Caps isn't the first person from Aruba to come here and try to help us.  ArubaGirl was here for a while and shared lots of information.
i/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.500

SS
Scared Monkey
Caps was really been unfairly attacked.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.480

SS
Caps has given us so much help and information. 
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.480

SS posted:

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg545029#msg545029

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: March 29, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »

Janet - I believe SS changed on this date:

December 17 is because on December 16 she was still saying there were remains in the cage.... and then on the 17th she switched

December 16, 2008, 08:40:15 PM   STILL REMAINS IN THE CAGE
I hear what you are saying, but at this point I am fearful that they would do to us what they did to the FBI.  They will produce remains that aren't Natalees, if that was even Natalee in the cage.  If there is still a possibility that the remains in the cage weren't Natalee, we need to know what other place(s) she might be.  Caps recently indicated that Urine became angry and dismembered her.  He suggested that part of her went to the area near the sharks.  Was that the same as the remains found near the rocks?  I think we need a lot more answers

BECAUSE I POSTED ABOUT THE POST OFFICE THE TRUTH ABOUT CAPS &  SILVETI
saying the trap was a post office and I called them on that lie too. It was at
3;17 PM
THEN SS changed and started attacking me and you, then posting someone's personal information etc.

I hear what you are saying, but at this point I am fearful that they would do to us what they did to the FBI.  They will produce remains that aren't Natalees, if that was even Natalee in the cage.  If there is still a possibility that the remains in the cage weren't Natalee, we need to know what other place(s) she might be.  Caps recently indicated that Urine became angry and dismembered her.  He suggested that part of her went to the area near the sharks.  Was that the same as the remains found near the rocks?  I think we need a lot more answers

SHE LOST IT AT 10:17 pm.

December 17, 2008, 10:17:15 PM
I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

MY GUESS IS THAT ON 12-17 I POSTED CAPS WAS A DIVERSION..
THIS IS WHEN SHE CHANGED. IF CAPS WAS A DIVERSION, SO WAS SILVETTI'S STORY
AND SHE WAS DESPERATE TO PROTECT THEM so that means attack the messenger.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: March 29, 2010, 01:56:41 PM »

December 17 is because on December 16 she was still saying there were remains in the cage.... and then on the 17th she switched

3;17 PM
THEN SS changed and started attacking me and you, then posting someone's personal information etc.

I have a question.  I don't know anything about freebirds or the members, except that it is a private forum and I have heard that there are members of SM who are also members of freebirds.   If Kyle was posting all of this information on freebirds last Spring, why has Kermit been the only one to come forward with this information?

Thank You Janet & Kermit!

"Patience is a virtue"..What comes from patience?Patterns,patterns,patterns...and what comes from patterns?What,when,why,where,and how..Oh so telling!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: March 29, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »

SS

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
I lived in Iran for a few years and the Shah considered the Iranians to be Arian also.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.960

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #377 on: November 19, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »
For a long, long time I was just a lurker.  For another long time, I was posting sometimes on the front page.  I have always gone by SS, my initials.  I actually started posting on the forum last winter, but last spring and summer I was mostly in Shango.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.360

April 28, 2008, 12:34:28 PM
 I have a stupid MySpace account with nothing on it because I'm a high school guidance counselor/psychologist and it's a way for me to keep track of certain things. Try searching through the MySpace search instead of using the thread link.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg377845#msg377845

Name: SS
Position:Scared Monkey
Date Registered:March 02, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
Last Active: January 30, 2009, 10:35:05 AM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: March 29, 2010, 02:08:27 PM »

Kermit

The above posts submitted by SS acknowledging the John Silvetti betrayal are dated from November 17, 2008 to December 6, 2008.

It was in the November 17, 2008 post that SS conceded CAPS motive for entering the SM cage.

Kermit ... following the revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts by you ... SS had ALL the dynamics figured out.  She had an amazing gift of comprehension and articulation.

Again ... thank you Kermit for going out on a limb in November, 2008 in the cause of justice of Natalee Holloway and closure for her family.  You never wavered.  You are an inspiration in regards to the principle of doing right because it it is right in spite of an anticipated backlash.

ribbit

Janet

++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM   

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: March 29, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »

Kermit just posted:  

Name: SS
Position:Scared Monkey
Date Registered:March 02, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
Last Active: January 30, 2009, 10:35:05 AM

That's interesting.....

03/02/2008

Search crew continues to hold out hope:  “…We need you. We need your help, your hope, your prayers... and yes... we need you to make a donation to allow us to finish the search and bring Natalee home… “

Kyle Kingman and the search team of the Persistence fly out of Aruba.

John Silvetti’s sister posts with the screenname ‘LegallyLex’ at BFN requesting donations: 
“I have posted a myspace bulletin as follows.  Please feel free to copy and paste it and use if for your myspace, face book etc to have people continue to forward and donate so that the water work can be completed.  When I post it, the video pops up.  However, here it won't but if you copy and paste to your myspace it should pop back up.  Thanks all!

In the search for Natalee Holloway, all the side scan sonar work is completed.  There are approximately 150 targets that have not been looked at due to lack of funding.  The Persistence and crew leave with very mixed emotions! They wanted to bring Natalee home to American soil and her family.  They will now not know if she is in the 150 targets.  Please continue to try and raise the funds so that another boat with an ROV can come in and look at those targets.  Donations can be made to Texas Equusearch to finish this up at a later date.  With a new ship and ROV, and, calm weather, this may be able to be completed in 3 weeks!

The information for TES is listed below.  Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search". To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html Texas EquuSearch Office: 4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539 P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539 Office: (281) 309-9500 Fax: (281) 534-6719 Toll Free: (877) 270-9500 Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Private Eye posts regarding Beth:

"She was not upset with the Persistence returning home. She was devastated by a signifcant finding, which turned out false, apparently back in December. Two completely separate events I thought."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: March 29, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »

3;17 PM

Kermit

I wish SS had shared with all of us the reason she reverted back to her original positions of support for CAPS and John Slilvetti.  Somehow CAPS' followers felt that they were the privileged keepers of the truth and ... other Monkeys were expected to trust them unconditionally.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: March 29, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 -
« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

She was not upset with the Persistence returning home. She was devastated by a signifcant finding, which turned out false, apparently back in December. Two completely separate events I thought.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg359392;topicseen#msg359392

+++++++

Thanks Lifesong.  That quote is a keeper.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: March 29, 2010, 02:32:29 PM »

Klaas & The AmazingMods:

I've just finished updating the Timeline thread with all 8 parts.  The current version of the timeline now starts at Reply #9 - can you remove the old version at what is now Reply #'s 1 - 8? 

Here's the link to the old Part 1 beginning the old version to be removed:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.msg794852#msg794852

Here's the link to what is now Reply #9/Part 1 of the updated one:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.msg1102104#msg1102104

If that's clear as mud, no worries - I have copies in case the wrong ones go *poof*. 

Thanks so much!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: March 29, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »

I'm in there, Lifesong....got sidetracked with dinner & things here....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: March 29, 2010, 03:22:05 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 -
« Reply #459 on: March 02, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

She was not upset with the Persistence returning home. She was devastated by a signifcant finding, which turned out false, apparently back in December. Two completely separate events I thought.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg359392;topicseen#msg359392

+++++++

Thanks Lifesong.  That quote is a keeper.

Janet

We have all seen it now.  There is no need to repeat it endlessly.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: March 29, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »

Klaas & The AmazingMods:

I've just finished updating the Timeline thread with all 8 parts.  The current version of the timeline now starts at Reply #9 - can you remove the old version at what is now Reply #'s 1 - 8? 

Here's the link to the old Part 1 beginning the old version to be removed:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.msg794852#msg794852

Here's the link to what is now Reply #9/Part 1 of the updated one:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.msg1102104#msg1102104

If that's clear as mud, no worries - I have copies in case the wrong ones go *poof*. 

Thanks so much!!

Glad you have copies because I thought I understood what to remove but now it starts with Part 8???  Nov '08 to Present????   

I have to be offline for a while.  If I messed it up, hopefully someone else can check it out. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1252 on: March 29, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

Aruba
Tourist attacked by seven men
March 29, 2010

ORANGE CITY - A tourist is Sunday night by seven men attacked and robbed. The incident took place near the low-rise hotels. The victim had his attackers earlier in the Senor Frogs nightclub seen.

After a night out in the Weststraat decided tourists around eleven hours at night to walk back to Casa del Mar. Way he was attacked by seven men. The men beat him up and went ahead with his passport and $ 300 off, said police spokesman John Larmonie. The police were themselves around half past two at night of the incident informed. Two subjects reported at the front desk of the hotel that a robbery had occurred. The hotel staff gave it immediately to the police. The police spokesman said no more information would be lost on this matter, because it is less likely that the perpetrators can be apprehended.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1253 on: March 29, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »

Serves em all right! ... and you can get the eggs, beyotches. I buy em by the dozen!

Aruba
200 passengers stranded at airport
March 29, 2010

ORANGE CITY - About 200 American tourist last weekend have forced the departure airport of Reina Beatrix camped.

Their flight last Saturday from two fifty to Newark with Continental Airlines was canceled. This after the plane appeared to have a problem with a hydraulic pump and had to remain grounded for repairs. Because their luggage had been checked, the passengers could not leave the airport. Would they leave the airport, their ticket would expire, said one of the stranded passengers.
This resulted in a large group of tourists slept in the departure hall.
Only last night, at five to half past twelve, the group with a replacement aircraft. Meanwhile, the frustration already so high that one of the passengers contacted the American TV station NBC 4 New York for his dissatisfaction. In the broadcast had also seen pictures of tourists sleeping on the floor of the departure.

ARUBA SUCKS! ARUBA SUCKS! ARUBA SUCKS! ARUBA SUCKS!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: March 29, 2010, 04:15:44 PM »

Klaas & The AmazingMods:

Thanks so much!!

Glad you have copies because I thought I understood what to remove but now it starts with Part 8???  Nov '08 to Present????   

I have to be offline for a while.  If I messed it up, hopefully someone else can check it out. 

OK'''should be good now.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: March 29, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »

Thanks, 2NJ!

an angelic monkey

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: March 29, 2010, 05:50:58 PM »

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Chris Hansen                 Correspondent
David Corvo                  Executive Producer
Tim Uehlinger             Producer
Sarah M Longden           Booking Producer
Elizabeth W Ruksznis      Producer
Robin Davis                   Associate Producer
Kim Krawitz                   Producer
Falguni Lakhani              Booking Producer
Don Wood                     Producer
Sarah Gregory               Associate Producer

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1257 on: March 29, 2010, 06:12:39 PM »

http://www.film.com/tv/dateline-nbc/season-17-2007/episode-6-the-search-for-natalee-holloway/21305245

Chris Hansen                 Correspondent
David Corvo                  Executive Producer
Tim Uehlinger             Producer
Sarah M Longden           Booking Producer
Elizabeth W Ruksznis      Producer
Robin Davis                   Associate Producer
Kim Krawitz                   Producer
Falguni Lakhani              Booking Producer
Don Wood                     Producer
Sarah Gregory               Associate Producer

Remember the picture Blonde captured from Dateline that showed the girl on board the Persistence?  I'm thinking that must've been one of these producers.

If anyone knows if the Freebirds already contacted these folks, please let me know.  I'm thinking maybe we can find another witness on board for the 29th and 30th.  Maybe one of them will tell us why Trahan is such a terrible diver and what happened when they left the ship.

Is this the one?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 29, 2010, 06:16:22 PM »

No, I think I remember which one you're talking about now Lifesong, she was on the deck?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: March 29, 2010, 06:20:44 PM »

This one?

HT Blonde

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.