March 28, 2024, 08:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 516122 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: March 29, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »

Kermit, Magnolia, Tamikosmom, MisGivings, Lifesong, carpe noctem, Anna and 5 Guests are viewing this topic

maybe Pinetucky will come back later

Hi-ho.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: March 29, 2010, 08:05:08 PM »

What did happen to C&G?  I hadn't thought about it for a long time until Bastibro
started NA NA NAAING today.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1282 on: March 29, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »

This one?

HT Blonde

Is that girl using a crutch?

Not only is she using a crutch. She`s only got one leg, baby!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:41 PM »

MARK PURCELL

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

MARK PURCELL

MB Students and Natalee Holloway

You know if we had full disclosure from the MB camp with ALL of the pictures made available from ALL the MB groups cameras I bet ya dollars to donuts that we would have a few pictures of miss NH up on the bar having her tummy tickled by Joran slurping up that Jell-O shot.

Along with plenty of pictures of the drunken state of most if not all the attendees during their 5 fun filled days.

Of course this will never happen, those pictures have been destroyed long ago back in MB Alabama.

09-28-2005, 09:24 AM
MIP6

Beth Holloway and Natalee Holloway

I have been posting over at the Kool-Aid campsite for about month now; yesterday I finally got them to call me a “troll”.

Anything that does not follow the company line I have been posting. I am overdue to be banned.

I had this Ringo character spinning after I went to the so-called Lions Den; I had been to this bar before and posted up what I found, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

10-02-2005, 09:10 AM
MIP6

Beth Holloway

Lets see putting BHT on a teleconference for a formal interview into the investigation of her missing daughter OK that works.

I think not.

I for one would like to see BHT return to Aruba and have ALE pick her up and have her brought in for a little 24 hour discussion about all of her allegations of false/tampered statements, corruption/cover up in ALE & the government, a little of, so Beth now tell use again exactly how you came into possession of statements given by a suspect in this investigation. Since we have never had the pleasure of any media talking head asking her the tough questions and follow up when she dose not answer a question I think this should take place during a little one on one with the investigators in ALE.

MIP6

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: March 29, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »

Aruba Marriott Hosts “The Morning Show With Jim and Kim”

On March 29 and 30 the Aruba Marriott hosts a 2-day live radio broadcast in New York on channel 102.7 Fresh FM. The Fresh 102.7 FM’s morning show features the popular duo Jim and Kim who launched the new program in October 2009.

Between the morning hours of 6 to 10 am on Monday and Tuesday, Jim and Kim were live on air from the beachfront Waves Bar & Grill at the Aruba Marriott Resort, promoting Aruba as a perfect vacation destination. Aruba Tourism Authority’s (ATA) PR representative Natalie Maduro was invited for a short interview, explaining a litle more about the Aruban culture and its native language Papiamento. Also, guests of the Aruba Marriott properties were encouraged to say hi to their family and friends in the New York region.

During the short 3 day visit the radio crew of Fresh 102.7 FM was able to experience the island of Aruba during a jeep & snorkel tour provided by the Aruba Tourism Authority and a magnificent welcome dinner at Marriott’s beachfront restaurant Simply Fish.

Radio host Kim Berk quickly learned to say “hopi dushi”, referring to an excellent time they’re having in Aruba. The morning show with Jim & Kim from 6-10 am reaches over 4 million listeners in the New York area on a weekly basis as well as online listeners worldwide on www.fresh1027.radio.com/shows/jim-kim. The radio station is a CBS-affiliate and usually operates on weekdays from their hometown of New York City.

http://www.aruba.com/news/happenings/live-radio-broadcast-fresh-1027fm-of-new-york-city-in-aruba/
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: March 29, 2010, 08:21:45 PM »

Monday, June 28, 2004

IFA WORKS FOR THE COMMUNITY. Last Sunday morning, FatherÂ’s Day, the members of IFA, the International Friends of Aruba, catered a festive lunch especially prepared for the old folks at Pavilion, a nursing home in town. Soups, sandwiches, an abundance of cookies, champagne and fruit punch were delivered by the IFA members to the facility. The gift-bearers were very well received by the residents of the home, who enjoyed the visiting children most. The Meals on Wheel initiative was orchestrated by IFA Vice President Marlene Purcell, who is a tireless organizer. IFA members who donated lunch to the SABA-foundation: Marlene & Mark Purcell, Johanne & Mike Jajko, Tara Sutthof, Barbara Vali, Margie Wever, Fanny OÂ’Niel & Tico Ridderstap, Sandy Hirsch & Ed Roberts, Sammy & Raj Lalwani, Tina Escobedo, Sangeeta & Balan Paravantavida, Lavina & Sunil Mirpuri, Mike & BJ Sheperd, Aarti & Juggie Daryanani, Cecilia Lieuw & Marc Ingwersen, Julie Renfro & Patrick Boset, Claudia & Bruce Jackson, Lois & Bob Schlowsky, Milagro Gil-Sanchez  & Jon Jeffree, Christine & Kevin Tanzola, Neelam & Ash Chugani & Rona Coster. Special thanks to maestro Nelson Sprook who supplied the excellent music.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: March 29, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »

This one?

HT Blonde

Maybe she is Louis Sheaffer's daughter?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: March 29, 2010, 08:34:20 PM »

Monday, March 29, 2004

IFA DINES AT GASPARITO. Gasparito restaurant hosted an evening of Food & Art on its open air patio with the International Friends of Aruba in attendance. Wines by Arion Wine Company and delicious local cuisine by Gasparito's chefs, combined for a most enjoyable evening. Rei & Utahna Barros who own Gasparito, personally oversaw the experience. The Barros have recently been bestowed an international recognition by Trade Leaders Club, in Madrid, Spain during FITUR, this year’s International Tourism Fair. The award was presented by Secretary General Arsenio Pardo who in his key-note address lectured about the global importance of the tourist-industry and its sizable economic contributions to world trade. Trader Leaders Club was founded in Madrid in 1979; it is an umbrella organization to more than 16.000 international businesses, in 120 countries, on 5 continents. Rei & Utahna consider the quaint restaurant their cherished hobby. They are now more involved than ever in all aspects of cuisine and service and guests dining nightly at the intimate bastion of local, Creole cookin’ may find both on-duty, in addition to son Danny, who tends bar. Among guests attending the IFA function, Marriott executives and their spouses: Rick and Mashelle Zeolla; Mark and Marlene Purcell with hotel guests Cindy and Lenny; Maria, William, Charlie and Joseph Philipp – they will be relocating to the Ritz in Puerto Rico, soon; Indra and Ferry Zievinger; Claudia and Bruce Jackson; just-arrived Christine and Kevin Tanzola; Marty and Irene Taxson; Sangeeta and Balan Paravantavida and hotel guests, the Felds. Also joining the party, popular movers and shakers in the oil, tourism, real estate and retail fields: Johanne, Mike and Nicholas Jajko; Jodi Tobman and Irwin Hagedoorn; Rafi and Monica Daryarnani; David and Frances Page; Tina Escobedo; Fanny and Tico O'Neill; Tati and Bob Elwood; Stanley and Joanne Rossmann; Joy and Mark Levine; Victor and Susie Winklaar and their daughters, Diyah and Harchandri; Milagro Gil-Sanchez with J.J; Lois and Bob Schlowsky; Lavina and Mirpuri; Sandy and Ed Roberts; Aarti Daryanani. Govert van der Hout presented world renowned Wente wines, from California and recently introduced reasonably priced South African Goiya & Australian Alice White selections.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: March 29, 2010, 08:36:18 PM »

They can always be traced back to the: AHATA / IFA / ISA Aruba family.

Never fails.

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: March 29, 2010, 09:10:34 PM »

Magnolia, you couldn't have been the only one to have had that thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: March 29, 2010, 09:12:25 PM »

Never fails.

Carpe,

And never forget that most important DOT of all, the Strategic Task Force which was formed immediately and for the specific purpose of countering publicity.  They even had full access to the files which to this day are kept from Natalee's family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: March 29, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »

Never fails.

Carpe,

And never forget that most important DOT of all, the Strategic Task Force which was formed immediately and for the specific purpose of countering publicity.  They even had full access to the files which to this day are kept from Natalee's family.

Meant to add, all members taken directly from the rolls of AHATA and ATA.

Same people over and over.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: March 29, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »

This one?

HT Blonde

Nope, you can see the left leg bent up at the knee with the pant leg rolled up...

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: March 29, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »

The focus is now also in the US
Beth Twitty is part of the investigation and owes Aruba some explanations
According to Commissioner Dompig
A.M. Digital
10/26/2005

This mother can tell us about her last contact with her daughter. Unfortunately she continues to bash Aruba out there, and does not want to return to help with the investigation. On the other hand the investigating team has good contacts with the father, Dave Holloway, who is helping with the investigation.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_archive.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: March 29, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »

Never fails.

Carpe,

Meant to add, all members taken directly from the rolls of AHATA and ATA.

Same people over and over.

Yep - AHATA / ATA / IFA / ISA all inter-linked. One big family with the Van der rapes.

Julia Renfro - IFA

Why they continue to interview this bag lady with all the collusion going on...

I HAVE NO IDEA.

It is so easy to track down - a child could do it.

Jane Velez Mitchell should say: Hey, you are in the same club as Anita... and Anita`s students take field trips to your newspaper offices, correct? How do you still remain
impartial in this case?

Here`s another one that`ll chap your gonzagas.

Jorge & Marina Pesquera

Pesquera concluded his address by thanking wife Marina and daughter Mariana, and by welcoming Rob Smith, a personal friend in possession of great courage, who is taking on a mission which clearly carries incredible weight and enormous influence on the future of Aruba’s main economic engine – tourism.

link-http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:CpY-jd-XmF4J:www.arubatoday.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D34%26Itemid%3D1+jorge+Pesquera&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Marina Pesquera - Advisor and Treasurer 2007 Board of IFA Directors

Marina Ramirez-Pesquera

Where I grew up
San Juan, Puerto RIco
Places I've lived
Washington, DC, London, Berkeley, Aruba
Companies I've worked for
Chase, Banco de Desarrollo Economico, First Bank, Banco Popular, Citibank
Schools I've attended
Georgetown University, Imperial College, UC Berkeley
Other names
Marina Pesquera

Now currently in West Palm Beach, FL with Whore-hay. At least I give them credit for having the sense to get the hell out of Aruba, a true incestuous arm pit.

http://www.google.com/profiles/marinairamirez

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: March 29, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »

Rob Smith - AHATA

Robin Smith - International Friends of Aruba

*Home phone and personal information supplied upon request.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: March 29, 2010, 10:03:27 PM »

PARTIAL IFA BIRTHDAY LIST

July Birthdays
4 - Scott Allen Jr.
7 - Joshua Mills
10 - Niels-Jan Stoudehouder
12 - Kusum Sawilani
13 – Tom Allen
13 - Claudia Jackson
13 - Elizabeth Oxley
14 - Reagen Brenner
14 - Marcia Guest
15 - Madelief Recourt
15 - Chloe Stedeford
18 - Brian Stedeford
26 - Jeff MacMootry
27 - Anna Buriakova
30 - Jodi Tobman

August Birthdays
4 - Julian Testorf
9 - Carol Audette
14 - Irisema Croes
17 - Gary Jutz
19 - Anita Van Der Sloot
20 - Jason Piron
20 - Nicolas Zeolla
23 - May Squire
29 - Mark Purcell
31 - Marcus Jackson

------------------
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: March 29, 2010, 10:07:53 PM »

It is so interesting to watch the patterns...... Battterrrr Up!Who's next......................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: March 29, 2010, 10:10:00 PM »

It is so interesting to watch the patterns...... Battterrrr Up!Who's next......................

SWING BATTTTERR,BATTTERR,SWING!!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: March 29, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »

charlescroes 
Aruba Expert

Tuesday, February 6th, 2007, 07:45 AM

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f36/non-local-local-aruba-parties-6216/

If you are originally from another country (who isn’t) and live on Aruba on a temporary basis, it would scare you to know just how many times the following question is asked:

“What is it like to live on Aruba and aside from the tourist stuff, what is there to do for the locals?”

The answer to that is that since a great part of our commerce and the related activities rely on tourism, getting away from those types of activities or social events is difficult…... however, there is a group called IFA that are international families here on the island and they gather (on their home away from home – Aruba) and have some very interesting activities.

IFA families are here from the USA, Surinam, various Caribbean islands including Cuba, Holland and the rest of the planet and mostly and for the better part - on a temporary basis to head up projects or handle significant responsibilities. When speaking to any of them you can be assured to not be bored. Iris and I became members of IFA late last year. We were able to join since Iris (my wife) is from Cuba and qualified as one of those non-Aruba people living here - in any event the joining has been one of those things that happens when you are lucky and in the right place at the right time. In our case, a delightful gal named Sophie and another friend named Douglass got us in.

Our first real experience with IFA was a Halloween thing last year. The route was mapped out and – there we were- in the midst of an Aruban neighborhood and culture, dressed like ghouls, skeletons and pirates walking from one pre-selected house to the other. The local folks looked out the windows and doors and I suppose drew some conclusions about this wild bunch. Towards the end of the year IFA organized a Christmas gathering so the IFA kids could experience Santa Clause the Dutch way. Swarte Piet all black with chimney dust and a big fat Santa (Sinterklaas) were there to make sure that the children all got a taste of the Aruba (Dutch) tradition. The mix of Holloween and Sinterklaas tells it all. The children (and adults) not only had an event to go to but they gained (at least I did) from it in a cultural and social sense. It was the sharing of what it is we are all about.

Recently, there was a gathering at one of the homes of one of the IFA members. It was to get to know each other again. You have to keep in mind that this group has the potential to be a transient one. Here today and transferred tomorrow. In any event, Iris and I went and one minute I found myself having one of the most interesting conversations with the man in charge of the Dutch military and the next with the gentleman in charge of sales and marketing for DIGICEL. Later in the evening we spoke to a very interesting lady about the different kinds of oils in the world and then - in a flash – the topic moved on to how the kids adjust to Aruba and what kind of puppies they have. The folks that donated their home for this meeting were gracious and made it a point to not be hosts as much as just be a part of what was going on.

So . …. What is the point of this? It is to share that here, on Aruba, on this tiny little rock floating in the Caribbean – families from different cultures find each other and find things in common. Families talk about back home and their new home. Some of the guys predicted the Superbowl while others wondered what it was. Ladies organized artistic and reading meetings where thoughts would be shared and cultures would be bridged. As we sat in our corner talking about the oils of the world, yet another IFA member joined and there – in her faded jeans (you know – the ones that cost a million bucks) and invited us to a “Cook and Taste” event. This one we will have to host ourselves. Anyway, when I asked the ‘Cook and Taste’ lady “So what do you do here?” she came back with a remark along the lines of “Care for my family”. A classic and perfect response to a stupid question. By the way, she is a lawyer back in D.C. And the night went on – talking and discovering the many talents that reside on Aruba and the nice folks that are here to lend those talents to the growth of our society.

When asked “What is it that you do here on Aruba?” The response could be “I am a member of and go to IFA meetings” Would it make sense? No. But perhaps these few words I just wrote can help to give insight into the non-tourism world on this very tourism oriented island.

Be well

charles

----

F U buddy roe. Your poetry is awful. 

You are a WANNABE and a whale of a chit.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.