April 30, 2024, 11:21:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 518817 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1860 on: April 17, 2010, 02:30:01 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71282.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Hassell murder case started
April 16, 2010, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The murder case against suspected SMAH this morning at half past eight began. The suspect is accused of being together with one or more other persons willfully killing or murder of 74-year-old Dorothy Hassell. The elderly woman was in October last year in her own home brutally murdered. The victim died, according to the Public Prosecutor (OM) to the effects of multiple blows to the head with a hard object. At the door of the house where Savaneta Hassell was killed this morning hung a mourning wreath. The suspect claimed that he did not, but someone else the elderly woman slain. He conceded to the house of the woman to be lost, but says having waited outside when 'another' went inside. When the defendant heard a scream, he went inside, walked to the kitchen and saw the victim bleeding on the ground. At the time of printing of this newspaper was the case according to a spokesman from the OM pending.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: April 17, 2010, 02:38:00 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71270.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Many needles on the beach
April 16, 2010, 13:55 (GMT -04:00)

Tourism students fill bags full of waste, from the tourist area of Grapefield.

ORANGE CITY - The Tourism Department at Grapefield a sweep account. Cleanup Ende university students found a lot of waste in the recreation area, that they have put in garbage bags.

"We did not even practice that doctors were on the beach," said a university student back in school. "Everywhere were needles." The action was organized by the university faculty and took place under the Environmental box. Field was a joke during the Easter holiday full of campers. These visitors took the not so closely with nature. During the sweep, the students took bags full of waste. Glass and plastic bottles, aluminum cans, used disposable diapers and sanitary towels and shoes. Their efforts were supported by members of the Stingray swim group, itself the week before Field had camped in Grapefruit and spontaneously cooperated. The clean-up could count on several sponsors. As a banking which put down a large tent, including the cleaning staff could occasionally relax. A hotel union produced garbage. Another company brought meals and drinks.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: April 17, 2010, 02:46:29 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71244.php

Google translation:

New fund for tourism improvement
15 Apr, 2010, 08:15 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 
ORANJESTAD — The Ministry of Tourism is in the process of establishing a fund for projects that will improve the Aruban tourism product. The fund should be a fact per June 1st, 2010. An amount of 3 million florins has already been reserved, while another two million will be added later on this year.

The Minister of Tourism, Labor and Transportation Otmar Oduber (AVP) announced the aforementioned. The fund is part of one of the renewal plans from the Ministry of Tourism. In this framework, another fund had recently been established, namely the Aruba Tourism Marketing Fund, which receives the money from the collection of guest tax. That money is subsequently invested in the promotion of Aruba abroad.
Another turn in the policy regards increasing the budget of the tourism bureau ATA with 33 percent (an amount of 12 million guilders). There are also plans to privatize ATA. Oduber further announced that Aruba would receive a new identity as holiday destination mid 2010. For the time being, he leaves the details aside.

The most recent tourism figures were presented during the Annual Tourism Conference Aruba (ATCA), which was held on Aruba this week. The first quarter of 2010 was positive for the sector. The figures on tourists-numbers show an increase of nearly 7 percent. Oduber attributes the improvement to numerous factors, but particularly sets much store by TV-promotion of Aruba in the United States. “My policy is especially targeted towards strengthen the North American tourism market”, he states before ninety conference participants. “Diversification is certainly very important, but Aruba cannot afford to neglect the North American visitors. Our economy depends on tourism – for more than 70 percent – whereby American and Canadians form the largest part by far. We can and may not get around them.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: April 17, 2010, 02:59:22 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6541439/__Uitzending_Koos_H._gaat_door__.html?p=7,1

Fri April 16, 2010, 18:17 | 580 responses

De Vries broadcast about Koos H. continues

LONDON - Sunday SBS6 sends third part of a series on multiple murderer Koos H. out. This Friday, the station reported. Crime Reporter Peter R. de Vries, the broadcast also announced on his website. Friday given the judge an interim order that De Vries secretly made recordings of Koos H. not broadcast.

The lawyers of Koos H. had once again turned to the courts to prevent transmission. The judge ruled Friday that the penalty for Peter R. de Vries 500.000 euros. Producer Endemol and SBS6 in violation must also pay $ 500,000. A spokesman for Endemol Netherlands called it a "disappointing" ruling. SBS6 said that the show continues, but that is not yet clear exactly what form.

"Of course there Sunday broadcast," says De Vries. "We still have time to in order to make, but it is certain that we have an extra-long documentary which will broadcast all disclosures to be addressed."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: April 17, 2010, 04:05:42 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: April 17, 2010, 06:34:27 AM »

Here's what I think is going to happen.  I think the June 1, 2010 final date for the Kalpoes to come to LA to give their depositions is going to come and go and the Kalpoes will be a no show.  They will come up with more excuses.

The judge will then throw the entire case OUT and award the Dr. Phil people legal fees.

Klaas

IF it is deemed that the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil recording of the Jamie Skeeters' interview with Deepak Kalpoe was not deceptively manipulation ... I believe that you are right in regards to the outcome.

Janet
The recordings validity would never even be weighed until an actual trial. IMO -- it will NEVER get that far.

I agree Wreck.  The judge has rightly ordered that the Kalpoes give their depositions by June 1, 2010 in California.  If the Kalpoes can't be bothered to adhere to the laws in our country then they should not have filed suit here. 

Therefore I believe if the Kalpoes are a NO SHOW, the trial will be a NO GO 

I am not an attorney.  The pdf, that we read, was what the two sides agreed to , in conference.  The judge does not have to follow the agreement.  The judge could have decided to stick with his old orders for trial in May. The judge could have decided it has been long enough.  It just seems that the site would have been updated (since the August 2009 agreement) when the agreement was posted.  Maybe the judge ruled to stay on the original schedule.

and I agree.  The validity of the tape is a trial matter......wonder if K2 will use billybob/melody/jan brennan as their expert witness....I'm sure Roger is busy...lol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: April 17, 2010, 09:32:27 AM »

I agree Wreck.  The judge has rightly ordered that the Kalpoes give their depositions by June 1, 2010 in California.  If the Kalpoes can't be bothered to adhere to the laws in our country then they should not have filed suit here. 

Therefore I believe if the Kalpoes are a NO SHOW, the trial will be a NO GO 

I laughed and laughed and laughed ...

Janet

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: April 17, 2010, 10:23:06 AM »

I am no attorney but ... according to a statement by the Prosecutor's Office (Hans Mos) regarding Joran van der Sloot's words in the Range Rover recording ... it appears the Kalpoes are deemed no longer suspects in the Natalee Holloway.

Does the non-suspect status of Deepak imply that ... from a legal perspective ... incriminating case documentation will not be forthcoming?  Therefore ...  must the Dr. Phil recording stand alone in the defamation lawsuit?  Was it edited?  Was it deceptively manipulation?

There is some legal reason that the judge has not thrown out this case by now.  The Kalpoes' attorneys have not complied time and time again with the court order to produce the requested documentation and ... time and time again the court has granted an extension.

Hey ... according to John Kelly ... the Kalpoes' representation informed the courts in writing at the getgo that case documentation would not be forthcoming.  However ... the judge allowed the case to proceed.

There is some reason the the Kalpoes' attorneys have not dropped the defamation lawsuit by now.  It appears that they are confident that either a out-of-court settlement is forthcoming or ... a victory if the case goes to court. 

I hope the case is not thrown out.  I want the controversy to end regarding the Dr. Phil recording.  A professional comparison with the Jamie Skeeters' hard drive will reveal the truth ... the Jamie Skeeters' hard drive that has been cleared of deception by the courts.

IMO

Have a good Saturday all.

Janet

++++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over ....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: April 17, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »

Question:

Under Dutch Law can case documentation be released prior while the investigation is ongoing ... prior to a case being officially closed?

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: April 17, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »

Question:

Under Dutch Law can case documentation be released prior while the investigation is ongoing ... prior to a case being officially closed?

First off, this case does not involve Dutch law.  At one point, K2 presented a shabbily written "opinion" from that ARUBAN law scholar A.T. (also member of Tourism) saying how he interpreted the ARUBAN Law.  The judge ruled that that didn't make any sense whatsoever.  The documentation requested has already been released to the K2.  That is why they could quote and list the named documents in response to the interrogatories listed by the Dr. Phil team.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: April 17, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »

Question:

First off, this case does not involve Dutch law.  At one point, K2 presented a shabbily written "opinion" from that ARUBAN law scholar A.T. (also member of Tourism) saying how he interpreted the ARUBAN Law.  The judge ruled that that didn't make any sense whatsoever.  The documentation requested has already been released to the K2.  That is why they could quote and list the named documents in response to the interrogatories listed by the Dr. Phil team.

Buckeye

Other than the suspect ... in the past the impression has been that release of the official documents in the Natalee Holloway case was not permitted until the investigation has been officially closed.

Considering the Natalee Holloway case is not officially closed ... could it be that the Kalpoes' attorneys are not legally allowed to release the official case documents pertaining to their clients?

Could it be that the compiled list of documents was the extent that the Kalpoes' attorneys were allowed to comform to the court's request? 

Buckeye ... maybe this is the reason that the Kalpoes' attorney informed the courts at the getgo that no case documents would be forthcoming.  In other words ... the Dr. Phil recording would have to stand alone in regards to whether there was any manipulation meant to implicate Deepak.

In February 2008 ... the judge allowed a two week extention to the Kalpoes' attorneys to come up with the case documents.  Over two years later there has been no compliance yet the case has not been thrown out.  I am just attempting to determine why.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta – July 6, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY:  The one thing that everybody asks me, why did we retain an attorney? Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Nancy Grace - June 10, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Very quickly back to Vivian Van Der Biezen. Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: April 17, 2010, 03:10:02 PM »

Brothers Questioned in Holloway Case Sue Dr. Phil
Judge Refuses to Dismiss Holloway-Related Suit Against CBS and 'Dr. Phil' McGraw
LOS ANGELES Feb 6, 2008 (AP)

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom. .....

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/WireStory?id=4248025&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/WireStory?id=4248025&page=2

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1872 on: April 17, 2010, 03:25:17 PM »

snipped.... I only need the picture

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: April 17, 2010, 03:50:27 PM »

Maybe Joran van der Sloot's words in the Range Rover confession which distances the Kalpoes from wrongdoing in the Natalee Holloway case imply that the case documents pertaining to Deepak and Satish are non issues.

Could this be the reason that two years following the five day extention to produce requested document ... the court has not thrown out the defamation lawsuit?

Janet

++++++++++

THE DEFAMATION CASE AND THE RANGE ROVER RECORDING CONNECTION

Brothers Questioned in Holloway Case Sue Dr. Phil
Judge Refuses to Dismiss Holloway-Related Suit Against CBS and 'Dr. Phil' McGraw
LOS ANGELES Feb 6, 2008 (AP)

A judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, the lead attorney for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward A. Ferns.

"I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran Van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, Van der Sloot claims that Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing, and that he tried to revive her but failed. He said that the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and that it would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for Van der Sloot, said that his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by Van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, attorneys for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling. "There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/WireStory?id=4248025&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/WireStory?id=4248025&page=2

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: April 17, 2010, 04:30:21 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 17, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71318.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Drunk driver fatal accident

April 17, 2010, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The driver of the truck which was involved in yesterday's fatal accident yesterday at the LG Smith Boulevard, probably had too much to drink. Police said the man G. arrested.

In the accident, the 41-year-old Canadian tourist was killed Frederick Norman.

The tourists arrived yesterday morning with his wife on the cruise ship Caribbean Princess of Princess Cruises company. Just after half past eight in the morning was Norman, with his wife behind who was sitting in a rented quad racer almost frontal collision with a big pickup. The hapless tourist was hit by the vehicle launched and was presumably on the windshield of the pick-up stream, where he hit his face on the street. The victim was not wearing a helmet. Sat behind his partner, got in the accident also seriously injured.

Ambulances took the first man and the woman then rushed to the hospital. Norman responded to treatment and no longer was around half past nine in the morning dead. The woman is still in hospital but her condition is stable according to police. Agents set up the place yesterday, and traffic specialists did research on the exact facts. The study lasted until after noon causing major traffic jams formed. The road between the Valero gas station on the Boulevard and the roundabout at the Belgium Street was because the investigation almost entirely closed to traffic.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: April 17, 2010, 06:23:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71322.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

18 years sentence for murder suspect Dorothy Hassell

April 17, 2010, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) demands 18 years imprisonment against the suspect in the murder of 74-year-old Dorothy Hassell in October 2009. Yesterday SMAH to court. He denies that and says "someone else" the elderly woman's life has brought.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

That "somebody" he could not identify except by a vague definition of the name "Race" or perhaps "Rasta". This investigating officer says Jaap Amigoe against Zondervan. "The accused shall also changing statements. Sometimes he says that he was alone. The other time was with someone or others together. "Witnesses only place the suspect at the house of the victim around the estimated time of her death.

The indictment of the judiciary is qualified homicide. According to the officer to prove that the accused not only the woman brought to life, but also stuff from the house has been stolen. The alternative charge is murder or otherwise. Zondervan have or suspect that the accused knew what he was doing, but thinks this is hard to prove. "Watch as someone once on the roll, then the probability that someone dies not so large. But if you again and again someone will take, you know the consequences. Furthermore, did you by chance between to think about what you do. You have what you consciously. "Despite the lack of technical evidence, because there is no DNA evidence and fingerprints, Zondervan has a" good feeling "about the case. The defendant has incriminating statements, and indeed there are witnesses.

The lawyer of the accused does not think that these statements "of no value" are. The accused was under heavy police pressure because they have made. Moreover, counsel to the lack of physical evidence and the fact that his client also stated that another is responsible for the death of Hassell.

During the handling of the case were heard nearly 90 witnesses. The case was therefore nine hours in the morning to five hours in the afternoon with a break of only one hour. The judge allowed by exception to that during treatment a relative, the son of the victim, one letter read. Some participants were quite emotional after the reading.

The judge is expected to rule on May 7.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 17, 2010, 06:33:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_71315.php

Rafael Nadall is dead

April 17, 2010, 13:50 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

My uncle Rafael Nadall yesterday entombed. He is the 11th fatality this year. On March 23 he was in crossing the street hit Bolivia with a hip fracture are hospitalized. After a hip operation, his condition rapidly deteriorated and on Thursday, April 8, he unfortunately lives. The conversation during the vigil was of course his unexpected death. Unexpected, because my uncle, despite his advanced age (88 years) was very healthy. He had on this particular day the Bolivian Street is not crossed, then he might have doctored years of cars. But fate decided otherwise.

Meanwhile, we note the 12th fatality. Fatalities in Aruba is alarmingly high. The government is doing its best: more traffic, a single campaign and shut down the intersection at House of Cheng. But I think this is just treating symptoms. The following is certainly the case. On Sunday, March 28, I participated in an aquathlon race at Eagle Beach. Upon arrival at seven o'clock in the morning I found a bunch of guys with a different 'sport' to the practice were. The trunk, containing many empty bottles of liquor, was open without embarrassment. The boys were all, without exaggerating, jet drunk in every three cars. When I looked again at eight hours with what she was, to my surprise they were all gone. The three cars also. Ra, ra who drove it? The contrast was well worrying as we oldies our old bodies back to sport what life trying to blow our young people to drink break. Why are we not? Is there no law against public drunkenness?

Even something. Last Saturday night I went to the main road between Oranjestad and San Nicolaas when I suddenly two cars together (!!!) very high speed was overtaken. Moment I thought I on the slopes of Palo Marga was. But no, it was 'just' two drivers on the main road to the race were. We want to prevent even more traffic casualties we must take more drastic measures soon to come. If you ask me, than we intensify the movement controls and not during the day but especially at night. And what about here and there speed cameras, speed bumps and a bladder-and drug test? And stricter penalties for serious traffic violations: driving car seized and withdraw. Where we have the money come from? Well, just raise taxes on motor vehicles. By driving more expensive, the police force more overtime run road safety on the road network can be improved and perhaps even more money for more campaign.

Losing a loved one is usually a painful, let alone the unnecessary by some accident happens.

SORAYA PETERSON,
Aruba

Report of the accident where Mr. Nadall was hit by a car.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2994&offId=0&offDate=2010-03&dateID=2010-03-23

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: April 17, 2010, 07:28:01 PM »

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

•    Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: April 17, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #856 on: January 06, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ...

•    Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened ...

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

That's really meaningless as they consider Joran a "previous suspect" as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.