April 23, 2024, 07:07:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McStay Family of 4 missing in So California-Missing since 2/04/10  (Read 132722 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 08:26:48 PM »

I do not trust Interpol after watching them in Venezuela with Hugo Chavez. Unless this family is in Europe.

Get the F.B.I. .. They are Americans !

jmho
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 08:24:57 AM »

http://www.sdsheriff.net/opencases.html
Information Sought - McStay Family from Fallbrook Missing

The video above shows pedestrians walking south toward Mexico at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. At approximately :30 seconds into the video, a man and woman can be seen walking, each holding the hand of a child. The woman is wearing a light colored jacket with dark trim. Information is being sought from the public to determine if this is the McStay family.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff's Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2420, or after business hours contact the Sheriff’s Communications Center at 858-565-5200.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/23M3K_XkmQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/23M3K_XkmQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 09:01:45 AM »

http://www.sdsheriff.net/opencases.html
Information Sought - McStay Family from Fallbrook Missing

The video above shows pedestrians walking south toward Mexico at the San Ysidro Port of Entry. At approximately :30 seconds into the video, a man and woman can be seen walking, each holding the hand of a child. The woman is wearing a light colored jacket with dark trim. Information is being sought from the public to determine if this is the McStay family.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff's Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2420, or after business hours contact the Sheriff’s Communications Center at 858-565-5200.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/23M3K_XkmQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/23M3K_XkmQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

I have thought all along they went to Mexico. I have no idea why they would do that. And with all the violence on the border - you have to wonder why anyone would take two children there. It doesn't make alot of sense.

I have read that everyone seem to think very highly of them, but was the husband or wife involved with any sort of trafficking? That's the only reason I can see anyone voluntarily crossing the Mexican border. Those cartels are bad news and if they are wrapped up in anything like that or were abducted by cartel members, well, there's probably not much hope that they will be found alive.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »

Every time I go across the boarder it looks just like this.. TONS of people walk across the borders to go shopping because IF you drive over you MUST HAVE Mexican insurance as American insurance will not cover you.
You can see in the video LOTS of cars in the video and LOTS of foot traffic of people.

When you get there, shopping is close and restaurants are many. There are good streets to walk on and there are rough streets where a person could be accosted/robbed if they are not careful.

The kidnapping of a whole family... hmm  Not many cases of this historically.
The husband looks Mexican to me and maybe he was mistaken for a machismo male ?
Anyways kidnappings are normal and it is done to get money from other family members.
Kidnappers are BRUTAL and will cut off body parts and send them to make family members pay up.
 I am not saying this happened.. I have no idea why they are missing. But to take a whole family who are on foot is not the normal abduction scenario. Drug lords and gang members make terrible baby sitters.

Look for this family in Guatemala or Costa Rica ? BUT Why ? Maybe they were in debt ?
The wife's alias names mentioned is the only thing I can think of.. IF She owed money from the past then Drug Lords have good memory and offer rewards for those that owe them.

Anyways I hope they are just basking on the beach someplace.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 03:11:52 PM »

I just wanted to post this item for people to understand....
I normally redcord this in another thread at BFN where I have been tracking the situation for 5 years or so...

But I find it Could be relative to this family ..

Anyways Now that Government workers from our side got hit NOW The White House is paying attention.. It has been going on for a long time..

========================================================================

The White House issued a statement Sunday pledging support for Mexico's government to break drug trafficking in the country after recent violence took the lives of three people associated with the U.S. consulate in Ciudad Jaurez.

The three individuals, not named by the National Security Council, were a U.S. citizen employee, her U.S. citizen husband, and the husband of a Mexican citizen employee, according to NSC spokesman Mike Hammer.

"The president is deeply saddened and outraged by the news of the brutal murders of three people associated with the United States Consulate General in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico," Hammer said in a statement.

"He extends his condolences to the families and condemns these attacks on consular and diplomatic personnel serving at our foreign missions. In concert with Mexican authorities, we will work tirelessly to bring their killers to justice."

Meanwhile, the State Department told U.S. government employees at six U.S. consulates in northern Mexico to send their family members out of the area. The six consulates are in the border cities of Tijuana, Nogales, Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey and Matamoros.

The department said in a statement Sunday that recent violent attacks have led the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City to advise American citizens to delay unnecessary travel to parts of the Mexican states of Durango, Coahuila and Chihuahua.

"The situation in the state of Chihuahua, specifically Ciudad Juarez, is of special concern," reads the State Department's travel advisory. "U.S. citizens should pay close attention to their surroundings while traveling in Ciudad Juarez, avoid isolated locations during late night and early morning hours, and remain alert to news reports."

Drug-related violence has killed almost 18,000 people throughout Mexico since President Felipe Calderon launched an offensive against drug traffickers in December 2006.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/14/associated-consulate-mexico-murdered/
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »

The only reason I can think of  a family running away from their home is that they are running out of money, running out of business, or are in big trouble and had to get away as fast they can, or maybe they went somewhere they found big money, found a new business a new apartment (no dogs allowed?). That or the husband hurt the wife and kids and left or vice versa..Not many possibilities...If I were them I would be in las vegas or somewhere by there. Maybe the husband and wife enjoy gambling and decided it would be okay to go on a road tripfor a couple of days..the dogs don't eat much so they should be fine...not a big deal, maybe they got lost on their way and met somebody not so nice.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

By the way.. I found out this morning that one of the American consolate people murdered was pregnant AND that a 1 year old was in the back seat "Unharmed" But the word on the street is this..

THEY WERE RUNNING FOR THE BOARDER !!

Yes they were running for there lives from a threat of murder..

They did not make it..

So anyways.. Could a family walk across the border and be kidnapped and murdered ?

Yes... For all we know either one of them could work for the government of the united states and could/would explain the multiple identities of the wife ?

Who Knows.. hmm
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 01:22:13 PM »

The news is NOW telling/writing that the consolate woman and her family were in fact running for the border when they were attacked.

A total of 14 murdered this last weekend over all .. with 4 police having there heads cut off near Acapulco.

ALL Americans have been advised of a travel alert to only certain areas of Mexico and Americans are coming for Spring Break !!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »

The news is NOW telling/writing that the consolate woman and her family were in fact running for the border when they were attacked.

A total of 14 murdered this last weekend over all .. with 4 police having there heads cut off near Acapulco.

ALL Americans have been advised of a travel alert to only certain areas of Mexico and Americans are coming for Spring Break !!

I've been reading the same horrible things. Along with the cartels hanging a banner that says they are united against the Zeta Cartel and want the military out and let them fight it out.

I think the Zetas are better armed and have better tactical skills. They will wipe out La Familia, Sinaloa, and Pacific if you ask me. I think they will give the Mexican military a huge battle... it's gonna be a blood bath in the weeks and months to come... not that it isn't already - it's just going to get much much worse.

As for the McStay family - this is going to go down as a case that was never solved - unfortunately. I think we all know what happened here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 10:03:14 AM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/03/improper-request-for-donations-mcstay-family-website/
Improper Request for Donations — McStay Family Website

Posted on 16. Mar, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles

03/16/10 — It has come to the attention of Texas EquuSearch that donations are being solicited on the McStay Family Website for travel and lodging for Texas EquuSearch, among other things. Texas EquuSearch paid all travel expenses, hotel bills, food and any other expenses that were associated with the search. No monies have been received from any donations made for the search for the McStay Family through their website. We did receive a $100.00 donation prior to the search through our Website. The proper way to make donations to Texas EquuSearch is (i) through our Website, or (ii) by check sent to our office. Unfortunately, if you have made a donation through the McStay Family Website intended for Texas EquuSearch, you will not receive a tax donation for said donation. While we appreciate all donations and requests for donations, they must be made in the proper manner.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 11:23:38 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Published: March 03, 2010
Op-Ed Contributor
There's a Hidden Version of Events in The McStay Missing Persons' Case!
By John Kays

I reviewed everything I had last night. Two dozen articles, photos, a half dozen videos, the McStay web site and some notes of my own, mostly random speculation or theories of mine about what might have happened. There have been very few new developments in the past two weeks, but rather only a consolidation of what we already know.

Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch is conducting a search of the nearly 40 miles of isolated terrain between San Diego and the Mexican border of San Ysidro, where the McStay vehicle had been parked. Note that it's 80 miles from the McStay house that is in Bonsall, Ca., north of San Diego.

It was reported yesterday that Lt. Dennis Brugos of the San Diego Sheriff's Office wanted to interview the brother again, Michael McStay. Perhaps there are still loose ends that could use some tying up. Michael was interviewed by phone on Jane Velez-Mitchell on Monday, February 22nd. Michael's theory is: "I think my family was kidnapped!"

Jane asked him about the large gap of time from when the family seemingly disappeared, and when family members became aware enough of this problem that it was time to report it to the police. This is an 11 day gap of time, from Feb, 4th to Feb. 15th. On the 6th the cell phones went dead. The Isuzu trooper was towed on the 8th, but connecting the vehicle with the family occurred much later.

Again, why wasn't there more panic in the family or friends right after the 4th? It's been said that family members were close to the McStay's? Yet no action was taken until 11 days later. Michael gives us a timeline, but it's incomplete. He says that by the 9th they were calling the house constantly. This would include the business partner of Joseph, whose name I haven't heard mentioned so far.

Michael says the house was checked on the 9th and again on the 12th. Does this just mean that the doorbell was rung? If no one was home and they wouldn't answer their cell phones, I don't see why they weren't reported missing, at least by the 9th? I don't believe family considered it feasible that they had gone on vacation and yet didn't tell anyone.

As far as the vehicle being left in a parking lot of a popular shopping center strip mall in San Ysidro, I don't believe it was Joseph and his family that drove that vehicle there and parked it. What I'd like to know, is what fingerprints did the police find on the steering wheel or anywhere on the car? Granted, there were two child safety seats intact in the Isuzu, but those could have already been there.

The reason I don't believe that the family ever drove down to the border, is that they wouldn't have left the dogs, Bear and Digger, without food and water. The mother, Summer would have put the fruit and vegetables back in the refrigerator. And the most telling sign that they never drove away on a short day trip, is that Summer left her prescription sunglasses on the counter. This just didn't happen!

Therefore, the culprit or culprits must have planted the car in San Ysidro to make it look like the family went to Mexico. The perpetrator probably wore gloves so as to not leave any fingerprints. I'm sure San Diego detectives are working this angle, but will not reveal these vital clues to the public. The McStay's never left Falbrook/Bonsall!

I've heard also that the mother Summer changed her name around frequently. Was she hiding something from her past? Or was there someone who she was trying to avoid? For one thing, it's been reported (on Jane Velez-Mitchell) that she had a fake birth certificate. Her age is 42, but I've seen it different in various articles I've read.

Here are some mutations of her name: Lisa Aranda, Virginia Lisa Aranda, Summer Martelli, Summer McStay and Lisa Aranda Martelli. On Jane's show Issues, Dale Archer said that if we can answer why she changed her name, we will have the key to the whole mystery. The question of a changing name does make you wonder why 'Summer' would want to do this, if she wasn't trying to dodge someone?

So we don't really have any new hard facts that will help us solve this missing persons case. What could the motive possibly be to cause some bad people to do such a bad thing? Sex, drugs and money are the usual reasons given for such misdeeds. Drugs and money can be tied together as one and the same, in a sense.

And yet this family seems so normal, wholesome and happy! It does not fit. Yet there is another story under the surface. It's our job to expose that story that's sequestered between the lines of the 'public version.' What we're hearing now is not the True Version. It can't be because it does not jive with what we know has happened.

Michael's theory is that it's economic. He knows the family best, so I'll agree with him. "With what's going on in today's economy and how close his car was found to the border, the first thing I'm thinking is that it has something to do with money." More of the brother's words: "People do stupid stuff for money, but I'm praying for the best."

Aren't we all!

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100303061833kays.nb/topstory.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »

Aerial Drones Join Search for the McStay Family

http://www.sanclementetimes.com/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=2211&cntnt01dateformat=%25B%20%25d%2C%20%25Y&cntnt01returnid=99

March 18, 2010    
By Jamal Al-Sarraf, San Clemente Times

A San Clemente businessman and his family are still missing after six weeks. Joseph McStay, his wife Summer, and two sons Gianni and Joseph vanished on Feb. 4. Authorities have found the family’s SUV near the San Ysidro border but still haven’t found any conclusive evidence on their whereabouts. Phone records were given to Joseph’s brother, Michael, but provide no new clues. “I’ve confirmed that the day they disappeared was February 4 according to the phone records,” he said. “They show that he used about 3,464 minutes and after that date it’s totally blank, no pings, nothing.”

The search continues for the family and aerial drones have joined in. With pinpoint accuracy, the planes can see the tiniest details, including footprints and clothing according to Tim Miller, founder and director of Equusearch. Along with the San Diego Sheriff’s department, Interpol (an international police organization) has joined in the search for the missing family.

“I’m frustrated that other avenues of the media have stopped covering our case,” Michael said. “It may not be a high profile case and there isn’t a ‘crime scene’ like other crimes but this is my family and my two nephews that are missing. They could certainly be in harm’s way and the nation needs to know about it.”

Equusearch will use their aerial drones to scan the San Ysidro border. Funds raised from online efforts have helped pay for the aerial drones.

To find out more, see  http://www.mcstayfamily.com/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 04:01:21 PM »

Brother Offers Tour of Missing Family's Home

*** my note: video tour is at link below, don't know how to bring the video here ***

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Brother-Offer-Tour-of-Missing-Familys-Home-88462082.html

By ARTIE OJEDA
Updated 8:39 PM PDT, Thu, Mar 18, 2010

For the first time, relatives take the medie inside the McStay's house.

Joseph and Summer McStay and their two boys -- Gianni, 4, and Joey, 3 -- have been missing since Feb. 4.

Mike McStay, Joseph's brother gave reporters a tour of the home located on the 3400 block of Avocado Vista Lane in North County. He said the home has been cleaned and vacuumed in the time since the family disappeared.

Inside, the house is in a moderate level of disarray -- mostly because the home was in the process of being remodeled, according to Mike. Four upstairs bedrooms are, for the most part, empty. Several children's toys, including a large playhouse remain in the house.

(see video at link above)

The master bedroom is empty. Furniture had yet to be delivered, said Mike McStay. In a walk-in closet, Mike Mcstay said, several purses were found but did not appear to be currently being used. Downstairs, strips of masking tape protect the edgings of several walls --- the kitchen was being repainted. Two sets of sunglasses, one of which has prescription lenses, were found on a counter.

In the garage, a double stroller sits with several wetsuits resting on top of it. Mike McStay said his brother would always take the stroller on planned trips.

Earlier this month, the San Diego County Sheriff’s Dept released surveillance video that may have captured the McStay family entering Mexico.

The video was recorded at the San Ysidro border crossing Feb. 8, the same day the Mcstay's white Isuzu Trooper was found illegally parked at a nearby strip mall.

At the bottom left corner of the video, you can see a man walking hand in hand with a child.  Following him is a woman in a white jacket, holding the hand of another child.

San Diego County Sheriff's investigators say this could be Joseph McStay and his wife Summer with their two kids, crossing the border into Tijuana.

"There's a very high probability it's them,” said Sheriff's homicide Lt. Dennis Brugos.

Detectives showed the video to their family. Some recognized the white jacket that the woman is wearing in the video, but other family members aren't sure it's them because of the poor quality of the video.

"It's very grainy, overshadowed, there's no definition to shape,” said Mike McStay.

Since their disappearance, investigators said, the McStays haven't used their bank accounts, credit cards or cell phones.

"They could be down there on their own volition, and just wanted to drop out for awhile, that's one theory,” said Brugos.  "They could have gone down there for the evening and got into a situation they couldn't get out of."

Anyone with information about the case is being urged to call deputies at 858-974-2321 or 858-565-5200 after-hours. Tips can also be called in anonymously to CrimeStoppers at 888-580-TIPS(8477). A reward of up to $1,000 is being offered by CrimeStoppers for information leading to an arrest.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »

Tim, are those drones bullet proof ?

wtf on this Interpol bullcrap ? send them back to Europe.. Go find that missing girl in Spain.
Where is the F.B.I. or Special forces for U.S.
This is our issue..Not Europes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »

The following seems to be the same kind of report we've been reading about so far.  With the info that LE (at some point) considered this to be a homicide investigation.  What caught my attention is one of the comments made below this article, at the following link.  I included this comment at the end. 

----------------------------------

Joey, Summer McStay Family Missing in California

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/joey_summer_mcstay_family_miss.php

By Pete Kotz   Monday, Feb. 22 2010 @ 4:18PM

They had just moved into a new home in Bonsall, California last fall. Joey McStay's business, Earth Inspired Products, seemed to be taking off. But something apparently went very wrong for Joey, his wife Summer and their two young children...

Joey's brother hadn't heard from him, so he asked police to do a welfare check on the family's home. No one was there. The dogs had been left unattended. And though police aren't saying what they found, it was suspicious enough for them to call in homicide detectives.

​The family's Isuzu was later found abandoned near the Mexican border. A canvass of friends, relatives and business associates revealed that none of the McStays had been seen since February 4. Their two boys, aged 3 and 5, are also missing.

Relatives say the family had no trips planned, nor was it usual for them to leave without telling anyone. But the fact that their dogs were left without care signifies that tragedy is a likely scenario.

Police won't say why the matter is already being considered a homicide investigation, but we'll keep you posted.

----

(one of the comments posted at link above)

puffin dusty said:

I have been following this case because it did not make any sense. Then I did a little snooping in Pacer which is the Federal Court public record site. Here is what I found: Joseph McStay filed a Chap 7 Bankruptcy in 2004 while living in San Clemente. Almost all debts were large credit cards from AM EX to Discover. Then in 2009, he and his wife, who has several aliases, were EVICTED from the San Clemente rental property they were living in. Plese tell me how he was able to get a mortgage in 2009. Impossible. But it gets better. In 2002, his brother and his wife had filed their own Chap 7 Bankruptcy for large credit cards bills. And even better, Joseph, Michael and the father were all in business together at one point. I would be willing to bet that this DISAPPEARANCE has been planned for a long time and Joseph's family know all about it. That's why there is no panic, no rewards. They skipped out; staged the disappearance etc. They are on the run. Shame on these family members from using Texas Equasearch and even asking for donations.
Posted 03/22/2010 at 03:30:41 PM

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Hmmm.. over at InSessions, family and friends of the McStay's have been posting, answering questions, etc.  Along with many many threads of discussion on this case.  In case anyone is interested in reading more:

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/forumdisplay.php?f=709

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »

From a family friend posting at InSessions:

---------

03-25-2010, 04:04 PM

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=365983

Here's the latest:

A search/flier posting is being planned for this Saturday, the 27th, in FALLBROOK only. If you wish to participate, please use the email on the Mcstay Family Website. This will go directly to Mikes phone, and you will be contacted. A time has not been set as of yet, nor a meeting place, but these will be established.

Thanks all,
GHJ

--------

Family Website:
http://www.mcstayfamily.com/

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »

Whew Dusty, THAT is some greasy info...
We need you over here as researcher..

One report indicates a possible home invasion with a family murdered and disposed of and there car left near the border and the culprits well inside of Mexico by now..

The other report by Dusty indicates that this family has RUN !!
if so Tim is on a wild goose Chase.
It would Also explain WHY Interpol is involved..By now this family could be someplace like Europe or Australia..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 08:22:05 PM »

Update on the Missing McStay Family

http://sanclementetimes.com/view/full_story/6829169/article-Update-on-the-Missing-McStay-Family?

Thursday, March 25, 2010
by Jamal Al-Sarraf

New leads have been uncovered in the disappearance of the McStay family. Joseph McStay, his wife, Summer, and two children went missing on Feb. 4 and authorities are still having a difficult time tracking them down. Even with the help of aerial drones, no new leads have surfaced until last week when a surveillance tape from a neighbor’s home security system was released. According to McStay’s brother, Michael, the tape shows the family heading out together. “The tape shows everyone getting in the car at 7:47 p.m.,” he said. “They actually went out to eat that evening, and I am positive that the car in the driveway is the Isuzu.”

Michael also has his brother’s phone records for that evening. “The last call my brother made was at 8:28 p.m. to an associate of his and that lasted for a minute,” he said. “After that there are no further pings and no other minutes that are used by my brother’s phone or Summer’s phone.”

Michael McStay fears the worst. “I can’t sleep at night,” he said. “I’m constantly thinking about my brother and his family. Is there a possibility that there was foul play outside the house? Yes, it’s definitely plausible. There’s been no ransom and that makes me think that the worst has happened to Joey and Summer and that my nephews are kidnapped.”

Michael mentioned that his brother was an avid fan of YouTube, and would often broadcast his family’s escapades and celebrations and post them online. “Joey had a YouTube account. It’s possible some sick criminal pedophile saw his profile and tracked him down,” he said. “In one of the videos you can literally see where the house is located and its address.”

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »

Whew Dusty, THAT is some greasy info...
We need you over here as researcher..

One report indicates a possible home invasion with a family murdered and disposed of and there car left near the border and the culprits well inside of Mexico by now..

The other report by Dusty indicates that this family has RUN !!
if so Tim is on a wild goose Chase.
It would Also explain WHY Interpol is involved..By now this family could be someplace like Europe or Australia..

Bold by me..  and lol .. yes!!! 

I agree, they could be anywhere.  Including north in Canada, with the SUV being left at the Mexican border as a decoy.  I've heard of other cases where some have crossed the Mexican border to throw off a trail, only to board a plane and fly back across the States into Canada. 

Have read on another forum that it was discovered that Joey has property in Mexico.  Still trying to find the source of that info/rumor.   If that's true, then am betting that's where they headed, if indeed they went somewhere of their own free will. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.