April 20, 2024, 05:46:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do the math - "...federal government is not interested in its citizens"  (Read 1237 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 26, 2010, 03:39:50 AM »

...I believe I can also include Mike Carlson, who was recently criticized for his recent letter in Hernando Today. I suspect that Mr. Carlson, like myself, grew up respecting our country and being taught that our nation had the highest quality of living in the world and our abilities and opportunities to succeed, in any endeavor we pursued, was inevitable. Mr. Carlson has demonstrated his disappointment in the current fallacy in those theories.

So what happened? What changed?

Well, we can start with the fact that 15 million Americans are now out of work and eight million illegal aliens occupy eight million of those jobs. There is no stronger argument than strictly enforcing our immigration laws than to put American workers back to work! But the federal government is not interested in its citizens. They are interested only in keeping 12 to 20 million illegal aliens remaining in the U.S.

In fact, the Obama administration, with the help of Congress, is pushing for a "comprehensive immigration reform" plan that will grant amnesty and public funded health care insurance to illegal aliens. The government has already created "sanctuary policies," and drug cartels are nicely established in states in our own country.

But the worst is yet to come. Immigrants can apply for Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security who worked from 1944 until 2004.

Wait, there's more. The federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890. They can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, which adds up to $2,470 a month. Not bad for someone who never contributed a cent to receive these benefits.

Pensioners who contributed during all of their working years do not receive that amount. Maybe they should apply as illegal aliens. Allegedly, a Florida emergency room doctor said, "I live and work in a state overrun with illegals. They make more money having kids than we earn working full time. I recently treated a 25-year-old with eight kids. She had the nicest nails, cell phone, handbag, clothing, etc. She gets $1,500 monthly for each kid. Do the math - help me out - isn't that $12,000 bucks for contributing exactly nothing?"

Maybe she performs community service work?

Don't go away, there's still more. The secret government organization we now have making decisions behind closed doors seems more determined than ever to continue on the path of destruction that will ruin us more each passing day.

read more here - http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2010/feb/26/do-math/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.