April 24, 2024, 09:28:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511389 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: March 03, 2010, 03:37:27 PM »

And a goldish colored sedan, isn't that what the man in the video said about the incident in the park in Escondido? The man that creeped this middle aged man and his wife by the way he was looking at the girls jogging, and again in the early morning hours.

OMG No Rose! I will have to go back and read that again! I talked to Carrie this morning and she is sick as a dog or she would be all over the media. This is looking worse and worse!
I'm so sorry to hear she is sick. I saw her last night on JVM, I believe it was that show, she broke my heart  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: March 03, 2010, 03:38:55 PM »

And a goldish colored sedan, isn't that what the man in the video said about the incident in the park in Escondido? The man that creeped this middle aged man and his wife by the way he was looking at the girls jogging, and again in the early morning hours.

OMG No Rose! I will have to go back and read that again! I talked to Carrie this morning and she is sick as a dog or she would be all over the media. This is looking worse and worse!

OMG No Rose! It was a light colored pontiac sedan!!!!!!!!
Yes, and after watching the video with the middle aged man and his wife, the person in the car must have been beyond obvious for this gentleman to have called the police.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: March 03, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »

Please Sebastian, no more "jokes".  I don't find it funny at all.  Yes, there may be emotionally ill women lining up to send him letters and etc.  But why do you feel the need to post this "joke" as you call it?  Victims family, friends and others read here and I know you are aware of that.

Sorry, but I think this is a bit of an over-reaction! When I implied love letters, I was meaning any kind of a letter that would let him know how San Diego feels about his actions. I have seen other jokes on here to lighten the mood. If you want to ban me, feel free! I am shaking right now! All I want to do is connect this monster to Amber so that her family can have some kind of closure. You can read into anything any way that you want!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1023 on: March 03, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wijDetail.aspx?BookNum=10715497

Here is his booking information at the San Diego Sheriff site. You can email him. Anyone want to send him a love letter?
  He does not deserve to receive email he needs to be completely cut off from the outside world. 
'

It was a joke! Like it or not, there will be emotionally ill women lining up to send him letters. Look at all of the love letters that Scott Peterson gets! It is beyond mind boggling!

Please Sebastian, no more "jokes".  I don't find it funny at all.  Yes, there may be emotionally ill women lining up to send him letters and etc.  But why do you feel the need to post this "joke" as you call it?  Victims family, friends and others read here and I know you are aware of that. 
Muffy  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: March 03, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »

Mama owns 17559 Martinal Road based on the pictures this morning from the graffiti on her garage door. Business out of that address is Baba Pictures, LLC

http://local.botw.org/California/San_Diego/Baba_Pictures2c_LLC/143760896.html

Brin Oreilly
Title and Company:
Member at Baba Pictures
Address:
17559 Matinal Road
San Diego, Ca 93370

Brin Oreilly's Biography
Brin O'Reilly, Ph.D.is our visionary and the"BaBa" of BabaPictures. Her CV includes: Editor of the medical journal 'Contemporary Surgery', Journalist and licensed clinical Counselor. Her Ph.D. thesis 'The Therapeutic Memoir Technique' studied the enlightening role of family photographs in exploring life experience. Brin is a member of the Association of Personal Historians. She is one of eight kids. As a mother of three, she's known to her grandchildren as"BaBa". brin@babapictures.com Kevin O'Reilly, Ph.D.is our digital photo and video editor. As an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CS, Kevin provides comprehensive technical expertise in digital imaging. Kevin also shoots, edits and produces our video interviews and DVD Family Documentaries. He is an active member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and the Association of Personal Historians. kevin@babapictures.com Ron O'Reilly. In his thirty-five years of clinical radiology practice, Ron witnessed first hand the vital importance of "image quality". He has been an avid Photoshop user since 1991 and is an active member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. He is currently Visiting Professor of Radiologic Sciences at Boise State University where he brings the power of Photoshop into the university classroom. Ron has recently been named to the photo restoration team of "OPERATION PHOTO RESCUE", a volunteer organization working to restore the thousands of family photographs damaged in the Katrina hurricane.ron@babapictures.com

http://www.spoke.com/info/pFduYs4/BrinOreilly

http://www.babapictures.com/homepage.html

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: March 03, 2010, 03:51:28 PM »

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html           Wow, that police sketch has to be Gardner

I agree!! and they never investiagated this guy?  why????

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: March 03, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »

Mama owns 17559 Martinal Road based on the pictures this morning from the graffiti on her garage door. Business out of that address is Baba Pictures, LLC

http://local.botw.org/California/San_Diego/Baba_Pictures2c_LLC/143760896.html

Brin Oreilly
Title and Company:
Member at Baba Pictures
Address:
17559 Matinal Road
San Diego, Ca 93370

Brin Oreilly's Biography
Brin O'Reilly, Ph.D.is our visionary and the"BaBa" of BabaPictures. Her CV includes: Editor of the medical journal 'Contemporary Surgery', Journalist and licensed clinical Counselor. Her Ph.D. thesis 'The Therapeutic Memoir Technique' studied the enlightening role of family photographs in exploring life experience. Brin is a member of the Association of Personal Historians. She is one of eight kids. As a mother of three, she's known to her grandchildren as"BaBa". brin@babapictures.com Kevin O'Reilly, Ph.D.is our digital photo and video editor. As an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CS, Kevin provides comprehensive technical expertise in digital imaging. Kevin also shoots, edits and produces our video interviews and DVD Family Documentaries. He is an active member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and the Association of Personal Historians. kevin@babapictures.com Ron O'Reilly. In his thirty-five years of clinical radiology practice, Ron witnessed first hand the vital importance of "image quality". He has been an avid Photoshop user since 1991 and is an active member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. He is currently Visiting Professor of Radiologic Sciences at Boise State University where he brings the power of Photoshop into the university classroom. Ron has recently been named to the photo restoration team of "OPERATION PHOTO RESCUE", a volunteer organization working to restore the thousands of family photographs damaged in the Katrina hurricane.ron@babapictures.com

http://www.spoke.com/info/pFduYs4/BrinOreilly

http://www.babapictures.com/homepage.html

As if this story could get any more horrifying, this gives me the chills.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: March 03, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »

Sorry, but I think this is a bit of an over-reaction! When I implied love letters, I was meaning any kind of a letter that would let him know how San Diego feels about his actions. I have seen other jokes on here to lighten the mood. If you want to ban me, feel free! I am shaking right now! All I want to do is connect this monster to Amber so that her family can have some kind of closure. You can read into anything any way that you want!

Sebastian-I don't think it's an over-reaction in light that Chelsea's body was just found after being raped and murdered.  A lot of people are coming here and reading for information.  My opinion is that your "joke" was inappropriate and I am entitled to that opinion, which I have expressed. 

Nowhere in my posts to you did I mention or threaten any kind of action and for your information, moderators cannot ban, only administration.  Banning never crossed my mind. What I did want to do is have you think about what you are posting.  I have read your posts in this thread and in Amber's and that is why I was somewhat surprised and dismayed by your "joke" at this time.  It wasn't a "joke" to me, it was  misleading.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: March 03, 2010, 04:04:27 PM »

Snipped from an article posted back on page 48.

Local criminal defense Attorney Bob Grimes says the erratic nature of human behavior will also render even the most well-crafted law imperfect.

"A lot of these crimes we just can't predict them. There are 60,000 registered sex offenders in California and probably a relatively small proportion of them are going to commit a crime of a really serious violent nature. But we can't predict which ones or how they're going to occur. So Megan's Law is really limited from protecting us from this kind of thing.

This kind of thing? Really? The Cover your butt is already starting? First off a psych told everyone he would re offend and was a danger to society, but his defense attorney talked him into pleading guilty so he would get a light sentence....But once released, seems like LE could have a clue into the need to watch this man, investigate the area's he is from and monitor him for possible connections to missing persons cases. But your right Mr defense attorney human behavior is unpredictable.

"This kind of thing" ruins lives being victimized of a sexual assault that will haunt the victim for life, a memory that will damage the heart & mind forever so Mr. Grimes that inandofitself is VERY SERIOUSLY VIOLENT much less if these monsters murder their victims after an unmerciful & despicable attack.   Ya know, those that seem to have to get it twisted protecting predators probably wouldnt feel the same if it was their wife, daughter, mother, sister.  One cannot ignore behavioral science studies & one must weigh the difference between an inappropriate contact & a sexual assault before defending one's actions, not that inappropriate contact is at all acceptable, tolerable or excusable.  Regardless, even if you want to argue not to lock a convicted sexual assault predator up and throw away the key, there still is NO excuse NONE whatsoever why they do not get the maximum sentence for their degree of convicted offense & serve that entire term only being released under heavy monitored supervision & removal from areas heavy populated where they could repeat their heinous offenses. 

No wonder why the tea party was formed, the same mindset that refuses to hear the majority of the public & buy into twisted ideology in our government is also within our judicial system infecting the very foundation to serve and protect our citizens.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: March 03, 2010, 04:04:41 PM »

Looks like Baba's maiden name is O'Reilly and the Ron from Babas Pictures is her brother Ron.

Anna Mae O’Reilly Memorial Scholarship

Anna Mae O'Reilly, a dedicated 6th grade teacher, inspired her students to learn and to acquire a strong foundation in education. Entering her “no-nonsense” classroom, students were recipients of her integrity, caring and professional excellence. Through the years, she received countless letters from former students relating their progress, sharing family photographs, and expressing their appreciation. We honor Mother and Grandmother, Anna Mae O'Reilly, by honoring students who demonstrate enthusiasm for the opportunity to attend Boise State University, and are committed to furthering their education: Ronald O'Reilly, M.D.; Kevin O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Brin O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Kirk O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Tara O'Reilly, Ph.D., and Molly, Gage, and Olivia Mae O'Reilly.

http://hs.boisestate.edu/scholarships.shtml

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: March 03, 2010, 04:07:14 PM »

Drs. Brin and Ron O’Reilly Radiologic Sciences Scholarship

The Drs. Brin and Ron O’Reilly Scholarship was established in 2004 by James and Georgia Girvan as the Dean’s Scholarship for Radiologic Sciences. It was renamed in 2007 in honor of the O’Reilly’s contributions to health sciences programs at Boise State University. Dr. Brin O’Reilly has enjoyed careers in both journalism and counseling. She was the editor of the medical journal Contemporary Surgery and currently is a licensed clinical counselor and a member of the Association of Personal Historians. From 1981 until his retirement in 1994, Dr. Ron O’Reilly was the Chief of the Division of Nuclear Medicine and the Medical Director of the Breast Care Center at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise. Dr. O, as he is fondly referred to by the students and faculty, joined the College of Health Sciences at Boise State University in 1994 as an affiliate faculty. He volunteers his time to share a radiologist’s perspective of film interpretation with radiography and respiratory care students. He has also been a strong advocate for the faculty and programs offered by the Radiologic Sciences Department.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: March 03, 2010, 04:07:45 PM »

Looks like Baba's maiden name is O'Reilly and the Ron from Babas Pictures is her brother Ron.

Anna Mae O’Reilly Memorial Scholarship

Anna Mae O'Reilly, a dedicated 6th grade teacher, inspired her students to learn and to acquire a strong foundation in education. Entering her “no-nonsense” classroom, students were recipients of her integrity, caring and professional excellence. Through the years, she received countless letters from former students relating their progress, sharing family photographs, and expressing their appreciation. We honor Mother and Grandmother, Anna Mae O'Reilly, by honoring students who demonstrate enthusiasm for the opportunity to attend Boise State University, and are committed to furthering their education: Ronald O'Reilly, M.D.; Kevin O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Brin O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Kirk O'Reilly, Ph.D.; Tara O'Reilly, Ph.D., and Molly, Gage, and Olivia Mae O'Reilly.

Or could O'Reilly be the stepdad's name? 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: March 03, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »

Sebastian-I don't think it's an over-reaction in light that Chelsea's body was just found after being raped and murdered.  A lot of people are coming here and reading for information.  My opinion is that your "joke" was inappropriate and I am entitled to that opinion, which I have expressed. 

Nowhere in my posts to you did I mention or threaten any kind of action and for your information, moderators cannot ban, only administration.  Banning never crossed my mind. What I did want to do is have you think about what you are posting.  I have read your posts in this thread and in Amber's and that is why I was somewhat surprised and dismayed by your "joke" at this time.  It wasn't a "joke" to me, it was  misleading.  JMHO

Yes, you have seen my posts for months and that is why YOUR public lashing of me floored me. How you can imply that I would EVER do or say anything to disrespect a family of one of these missing children is beyond my wildest imagination. I have been posting on Amber's board for months trying to keep her case alive and in on the internet. I have watched her mother go through hell of these months. I WOULD NEVER, EVER DO OR SAY ANYTHING TO HURT ONE OF THESE FAMILY MEMBERS. Your implications were BEYOND insulting!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: March 03, 2010, 04:15:15 PM »

Sorry I am tired got maybe a couple hours of sleep last night, where is the connection between the name Gardner and O'reilly? I am lost.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: March 03, 2010, 04:17:50 PM »

Sorry I am tired got maybe a couple hours of sleep last night, where is the connection between the name Gardner and O'reilly? I am lost.
I'm thinking the O'reilly must be Gardner's mother's husband's last name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: March 03, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

Sebastian - I read your post and didn't think anything of it.  I know you would never joke about what happened to Chelsea or any other missing/murdered person.  That said I can see how someone else could read what you posted differently as Muffy did.

I think we are all upset and angry over what has happened to Chelsea and what continues to happen to our children.  I know you meant no harm and no joke by what you posted and it was simply a sarcastic comment noting his ability to receive emails. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1036 on: March 03, 2010, 04:23:38 PM »

The Drs. Brin and Ron O’Reilly Scholarship was established in 2004 by James and Georgia Girvan as the Dean’s Scholarship for Radiologic Sciences. It was renamed in 2007 in honor of the O’Reilly’s contributions to health sciences programs at Boise State University. Dr. Brin O’Reilly has enjoyed careers in both journalism and counseling. She was the editor of the medical journal Contemporary Surgery and currently is a licensed clinical counselor and a member of the Association of Personal Historians. From 1981 until his retirement in 1994, Dr. Ron O’Reilly was the Chief of the Division of Nuclear Medicine and the Medical Director of the Breast Care Center at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise. Dr. O, as he is fondly referred to by the students and faculty, joined the College of Health Sciences at Boise State University in 1994 as an affiliate faculty. He volunteers his time to share a radiologist’s perspective of film interpretation with radiography and respiratory care students. He has also been a strong advocate for the faculty and programs offered by the Radiologic Sciences Department.

My question is why would such highly educated people dabble in this baba pictures deal, is it just me or is that strange?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: March 03, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »

My question is why would such highly educated people dabble in this baba pictures deal, is it just me or is that strange?
I've been wondering that myself 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: March 03, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »

I've been wondering that myself 
I sort of got the idea it may be some sort of therapy using family photos???/   That's a loaded thought about their own family , if that is what they may offer in addition to restoration
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: March 03, 2010, 04:28:32 PM »

Yes, you have seen my posts for months and that is why YOUR public lashing of me floored me. How you can imply that I would EVER do or say anything to disrespect a family of one of these missing children is beyond my wildest imagination. I have been posting on Amber's board for months trying to keep her case alive and in on the internet. I have watched her mother go through hell of these months. I WOULD NEVER, EVER DO OR SAY ANYTHING TO HURT ONE OF THESE FAMILY MEMBERS. Your implications were BEYOND insulting!

Perhaps this was just a misunderstanding, and we can move on?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.