March 28, 2024, 08:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 509528 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: March 03, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks......finally got caught up........WOW

I was shocked to see what someone had painted on his mother's garage. I have read little about the parents,  but I think that was WRONG and was happy to read that neighbors had painted over it after LE photographed it. I may have to eat that later on.....and that's OK, but for now I NEED to believe that JAG's mother is in SHOCK and a great deal of pain.

I also believe in the depths of my soul that there are more victims of JAG....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:13 PM »

Hey everyone.

Checking back in.  Went with my sons last night to the vigil at St. Michaels.  I thought it would be good for them and it was.  it was good for me too - when I got there I saw an old friend who runs the Religious Education program there trying to deal with directing traffic so i ended up helping her all night.

The guy running the KTLA news truck told me that he had been to many vigils in over 25 years in the news business and never saw one so quiet and orderly.  And it was very quiet - people filed past me for a full hour as they made their way to Pomerado Road - it was crowded and slow going but everyone was very patient and quiet - not just mournfully quiet but determined as well.

Spoke to one of my sons' teachers who was having a very hard time with it - he is young and dynamic and enjoyed teaching Chelsea.  He is the type of teacher that makes a connection with just about every kid.  he is having a very hard time.  It pains me to think that this event will probably dampen his zeal for what he does despite whatever encouragement we in the community give him.  It is hard to dedicate your life to improving a community and then have some mindlessly selfish monster simply destroy your view on making the world a better place.  Being older I tried to encourage him to persist and to understand the kind of person that he is and to understand that people recognize it and are drawn to him.  He said something that I'll never forget - "I guess I just feel like I don't have the answers.  I can usually put students on the path to an answer.  I just can't now."

Anyways, I am reminded of Voltaire's advice to "cultivate your garden" and simply take action where you can rather than stand idly by hoping someone of authority will fix things.  We have to persist - not just for the victims, but tfor those who would be a victim, as well as for our own sanity.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: March 03, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »

I was shocked to see what someone had painted on his mother's garage. I have read little about the parents,  but I think that was WRONG and was happy to read that neighbors had painted over it after LE photographed it. I may have to eat that later on.....and that's OK, but for now I NEED to believe that JAG's mother is in SHOCK and a great deal of pain.

I do wonder how a mother can allow her son to live in a house closer to an elementary school than he is allowed by law.  I also wonder how a mother can protect a son when at age 20 he beat up and sexually assaulted a 13yr old girl. 

I'm not saying it's OK to paint on the house but I do understand the anger in the community. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: March 03, 2010, 04:34:54 PM »

Sebastian - I read your post and didn't think anything of it.  I know you would never joke about what happened to Chelsea or any other missing/murdered person.  That said I can see how someone else could read what you posted differently as Muffy did.

I think we are all upset and angry over what has happened to Chelsea and what continues to happen to our children.  I know you meant no harm and no joke by what you posted and it was simply a sarcastic comment noting his ability to receive emails. 

'

Thank you for this klaas. I am super duper sensative today. This is happening in my county! I am sick for Chelsea's friends and family. I am also so upset because I have truly believed all fo these months that Amber is still alive. Seeing all of these possible to connections to JAG and Amber is overwhelming. Carrie has pulled herself out of bed from her sinus infection and is heading to Los Angeles right now to do Larry King Live. Please pray for Chelsea's family and Amber's family. They are going to need every bit of strength that they can get right now.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1044 on: March 03, 2010, 04:36:45 PM »

Adam. thank you for your post.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: March 03, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »

http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wijDetail.aspx?BookNum=10715497

Here is his booking information at the San Diego Sheriff site. You can email him. Anyone want to send him a love letter?

The link is in fact John Albert Gardner III's booking information.  However, you can't email him.  Sebastian has posted it's a "joke". 

And not a very funny joke, imo.  Very inappropriate in light of the fact Chelsea's body has just been discovered after she was raped and murdered.

I have just followed the link and it is true..You can Email Him.
I can't believe that email is given to prisoners.. I hope they do not have direct access to the internet.

Thank You Sabastian, I had no idea I could contact a prisoner by email.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: March 03, 2010, 04:39:57 PM »

Hey everyone.

Checking back in.  Went with my sons last night to the vigil at St. Michaels.  I thought it would be good for them and it was.  it was good for me too - when I got there I saw an old friend who runs the Religious Education program there trying to deal with directing traffic so i ended up helping her all night.

The guy running the KTLA news truck told me that he had been to many vigils in over 25 years in the news business and never saw one so quiet and orderly.  And it was very quiet - people filed past me for a full hour as they made their way to Pomerado Road - it was crowded and slow going but everyone was very patient and quiet - not just mournfully quiet but determined as well.

Spoke to one of my sons' teachers who was having a very hard time with it - he is young and dynamic and enjoyed teaching Chelsea.  He is the type of teacher that makes a connection with just about every kid.  he is having a very hard time.  It pains me to think that this event will probably dampen his zeal for what he does despite whatever encouragement we in the community give him.  It is hard to dedicate your life to improving a community and then have some mindlessly selfish monster simply destroy your view on making the world a better place.  Being older I tried to encourage him to persist and to understand the kind of person that he is and to understand that people recognize it and are drawn to him.  He said something that I'll never forget - "I guess I just feel like I don't have the answers.  I can usually put students on the path to an answer.  I just can't now."

Anyways, I am reminded of Voltaire's advice to "cultivate your garden" and simply take action where you can rather than stand idly by hoping someone of authority will fix things.  We have to persist - not just for the victims, but tfor those who would be a victim, as well as for our own sanity.

Hi Adam, thanks for sharing this with us... and for what you said to the young teacher, such a sad time for so many.  I read someplace else a post by someone who said she no longer believes there could be a God..........broke my heart to read that. In fact several people were questioning their faith.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1047 on: March 03, 2010, 04:44:44 PM »

Thank-you Adam  an angelic monkey  Sebastian thank-you for telling us that Carrie will be on LKL tonight.  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: March 03, 2010, 04:45:03 PM »

I do wonder how a mother can allow her son to live in a house closer to an elementary school than he is allowed by law.  I also wonder how a mother can protect a son when at age 20 he beat up and sexually assaulted a 13yr old girl. 

I'm not saying it's OK to paint on the house but I do understand the anger in the community. 

Oh I understand the anger too. I wish I knew how a mother could be so blind....and in such denial.....and that's the only things I can think of that MIGHT even come close to explaining............and that's a long way from close.    

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: March 03, 2010, 04:47:18 PM »

Sebastian - I read your post and didn't think anything of it.  I know you would never joke about what happened to Chelsea or any other missing/murdered person.  That said I can see how someone else could read what you posted differently as Muffy did.

I think we are all upset and angry over what has happened to Chelsea and what continues to happen to our children.  I know you meant no harm and no joke by what you posted and it was simply a sarcastic comment noting his ability to receive emails. 

'

Thank you for this klaas. I am super duper sensative today. This is happening in my county! I am sick for Chelsea's friends and family. I am also so upset because I have truly believed all fo these months that Amber is still alive. Seeing all of these possible to connections to JAG and Amber is overwhelming. Carrie has pulled herself out of bed from her sinus infection and is heading to Los Angeles right now to do Larry King Live. Please pray for Chelsea's family and Amber's family. They are going to need every bit of strength that they can get right now.

take a deep breathe.......we all have those kinda days and you are indeed very close to this terribly sad event...........and to Carrie.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: March 03, 2010, 04:50:39 PM »

Yesterday I posted a few of the missing persons that happened recently. There was a lot of activity in January. I think there 4 or 5 girls went missing in the riverside and san diego area? To me it seemed like a lot.
The sheriff did say yesterday as well they were going back 18 months and revisiting old cases. Of course this needs to be done in all counties and area's. I hope the FBI is in on this.
I do not have a good feeling about Amber, I hate to say that.

What I don't understand, is why are they  only going back 18 months? He had been out of prison longer than that...18 months would have been when his parole was up. Why not go back to cases from the time he was released from prison?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57:58 PM »

We will never understand the demented and/or blindsided actions of parents that ignore the obvious, refuse to utilize all means possible to avoid/rectify the bad acts of their children or for that matter how they so vehemently defend their children despite the evidence....these names ring a bell Cindy Anthony, Teresa Nevens, Jackie Peterson, etc., etc.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: March 03, 2010, 05:00:12 PM »

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12075781

cbs 8 will have live streaming coverage at 2:30

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 03, 2010, 05:01:27 PM »

Mike Galanos on Primetime Live HLN going to discuss this case which will probably lead right into asshats arraignmen

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 03, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »

Just reported on HLN that JAG was assigned TWO public defenders, speculating it indicates he will face the DP.

Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: March 03, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »

Hi Adam, thanks for sharing this with us... and for what you said to the young teacher, such a sad time for so many.  I read someplace else a post by someone who said she no longer believes there could be a God..........broke my heart to read that. In fact several people were questioning their faith.

These sorts of events always remind me God gave us the ability to make choices - both in brains and in conscience.  Without such an ability, and without living in a world where choosing good is often difficult, then we could not choose God.  We could not choose a path to him or away from him.

Choice is what brings richness to life and to our souls.  Throughout our lives we weave a tapestry of our choices and it follows us forever.

Strangely, when awful things like this happen it gives many the opportunity to help deepen the faith of others.  The deal with God is not "If I have faith then you give me a fantastic ride, mkay?"  The deal with God has more to do with what we choose in every situation at every moment of your life.  Without assurance of a pleasant outcome.  Without assurance of a just outcome.  And when you think about that you also have to think about Gardner's soul - you have to put your own anger and hatred aside and actually wonder how anyone can be so devoid of a conscience and pity them in some way.  Not enough to let him off in the slightest nor consider his actions redeemable - but you really have to hope that you yourself will never not have a conscience.

Rejecting God because of the choices of another, and the victim hood you feel, starts one down the path to losing one's conscience.

That is what troubles me the most.  People can screw up and make poor choices.  Sometimes they get away with them, sometimes they get punished for them excessively.  But just about everyone maintains a capacity for introspection and a conscience.  We learn from our mistakes, and sometimes we learn that we aren't as good as we thought we were.  Gardner?  He is an exception.  I remember reading the new testament as a kid and wondered what it was like to see someone possessed by a demon.  I think I now have seen it.  And we should not let such a demon erode our faith, yet it is an easy path to choose.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1056 on: March 03, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »

KGTV (10) local news just said (prior to arraignment) that JAG's mom and step dad left down yesterday.

They are stepping up patrols in the neighborhood from fears of other neighbors.
(That area where his mom and step dad live have many townhomes all in a row - on several streets actually - that basically look alike, so I can see how that adds to their fears if someone were angry about what happened that things could be targeted against the wrong home.

Things are being very tightfly controlled in the courthouse.

There is a separate courtroom for the media - with 18 different news outlets there!

They are one courtroom upstairs and then the relevant people (DA, etc.) will be brought down to speak to the media.  (from WS)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: March 03, 2010, 05:17:42 PM »

http://www.10news.com/video/15013365/index.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: March 03, 2010, 05:18:26 PM »

Yesterday I posted a few of the missing persons that happened recently. There was a lot of activity in January. I think there 4 or 5 girls went missing in the riverside and san diego area? To me it seemed like a lot.
The sheriff did say yesterday as well they were going back 18 months and revisiting old cases. Of course this needs to be done in all counties and area's. I hope the FBI is in on this.
I do not have a good feeling about Amber, I hate to say that.

What I don't understand, is why are they  only going back 18 months? He had been out of prison longer than that...18 months would have been when his parole was up. Why not go back to cases from the time he was released from prison?

I personally think they should go back until he was too young to rape and kill anyone.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: March 03, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »

http://www.10news.com/video/22718463/index.html        Interesting video.        I usually never approve of someone defacing a person's property, but for some reason, my outrage for what was written on this monster's mom's garage, doesn't bother me.

Northern Rose, you're not alone.... I was thinking I bet it isn't a high priority on LE's list to find out who put the grafiti on their garage.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.