April 25, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511458 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: March 03, 2010, 10:40:29 PM »

A few pages back Northern Rose(I think) posted info on JAG's mother. Everyone in that Family seems to have PHd's and it was listing all the children and grandchildren of this Anna O"Reilly.....Where does JAG fit into this family? His name was not mentioned as a grandchild.

I am wondering if he moved into the home with his mother when they moved to the current address. IIRC they have been there about 10 yrs.

Dr. Barbara (Brin) O'Reilly is the daughter of Anna.  Brin is the owner of the house that the garage was spray painted and has the business Baba Pictures from that address.  The bio for Brin on Baba Pictures website states she is one of 8 children.  There are 8 names listed for Anne including Brin's.  I am assuming Anna was her mother and the other 7 names are Brin's siblings.  No grand children were listed. 

I found a pic of Brin and Ron and it is a scholarship fund in Boise.
How sure are you that this is the right woman? The info is the same about her.
I'm afraid to ID her and then have to retract, kwim.

The house that has been identified in the media as JAG's mother and Step father's and had the garage door graffitied this morning is 17559 Matinal Road.  This is the same address that Baba Pictures LLC is listed at. If you look at the website for BabaPictures.com you will find Brin , Kevin and Ron O'Reilly.  I have not seen in print the name of Jag's parents but that is his mother's house.  They could be tenants that run a business out of the house, it is possible, but neighbours have said to the media that JAG's mother has lived there for 10 years.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: March 03, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »

According to the other article, they are siblings?

I am confused.

It appears that business with those people running it is listed at THAT address and that is the address of the graffiti.  Whether that is Gardner's mom or not I'm not sure. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: March 03, 2010, 10:45:26 PM »

17559 Martinal Road, San Diego, CA

Reverse phone lookup:

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: March 03, 2010, 11:13:28 PM »

What does the parents business have to do with anything?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: March 03, 2010, 11:18:02 PM »

Thanks!

I saw a real estate site today that (I think) said they bought the home in 1998 but I didn't save that.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:44 PM »

Nothing really the business and the names came up as located at that address is all.  It appears that at least Gardner's mom has protected her son and also allowed him to live in that home without the authorities knowing where he was.  In other words she was spoiling her son who is a monster.  If the mom is O'Reilly and she is a PHD then IMO that is even worse.  There is no proof that O'Reilly is the mom though, only that they appear to own the property the mom is supposed to own.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: March 03, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »

Thanks!

I saw a real estate site today that (I think) said they bought the home in 1998 but I didn't save that.

Yes, I saw 98 too.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 03, 2010, 11:30:10 PM »

Nothing really the business and the names came up as located at that address is all.  It appears that at least Gardner's mom has protected her son and also allowed him to live in that home without the authorities knowing where he was.  In other words she was spoiling her son who is a monster.  If the mom is O'Reilly and she is a PHD then IMO that is even worse.  There is no proof that O'Reilly is the mom though, only that they appear to own the property the mom is supposed to own.

I agree the son is a horrific monster, but am not sure dragging the parents and their business through the mud accomplishes anything.  Nothing wrong with the business.  It is a photo restoration business.  Being into family history, I have had a few old photos retouched.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 03, 2010, 11:42:37 PM »

I agree the son is a horrific monster, but am not sure dragging the parents and their business through the mud accomplishes anything.  Nothing wrong with the business.  It is a photo restoration business.  Being into family history, I have had a few old photos retouched.

Good point but I'm not sure how posting the name of who is listed at that address equates to "dragging them through the mud".  It just so happens that THAT business for THOSE people is listed at THAT address that the media claims is owned by Gardner's parents.  But posting it isn't dragging anyone through the mud.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: March 03, 2010, 11:43:26 PM »

I am glad they have this monster off the streets.  Following this case all day has made me quite emotional.  If my comments offended anyone.... my apologies... I am exhausted.... calling it a night.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: March 03, 2010, 11:45:02 PM »

Good point but I'm not sure how posting the name of who is listed at that address equates to "dragging them through the mud".  It just so happens that THAT business for THOSE people is listed at THAT address that the media claims is owned by Gardner's parents.  But posting it isn't dragging anyone through the mud.

Klaas, sorry, I am very tired... earlier someone was making remarks about the business and it just seems irrelevant to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 03, 2010, 11:47:44 PM »

No worries Bananas, I think this case has gotten to all of us.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: March 03, 2010, 11:53:35 PM »

A few pages back Northern Rose(I think) posted info on JAG's mother. Everyone in that Family seems to have PHd's and it was listing all the children and grandchildren of this Anna O"Reilly.....Where does JAG fit into this family? His name was not mentioned as a grandchild.

I am wondering if he moved into the home with his mother when they moved to the current address. IIRC they have been there about 10 yrs.

Dr. Barbara (Brin) O'Reilly is the daughter of Anna.  Brin is the owner of the house that the garage was spray painted and has the business Baba Pictures from that address.  The bio for Brin on Baba Pictures website states she is one of 8 children.  There are 8 names listed for Anne including Brin's.  I am assuming Anna was her mother and the other 7 names are Brin's siblings.  No grand children were listed. 

I found a pic of Brin and Ron and it is a scholarship fund in Boise.
How sure are you that this is the right woman? The info is the same about her.
I'm afraid to ID her and then have to retract, kwim.
((edit out photo))

The house that has been identified in the media as JAG's mother and Step father's and had the garage door graffitied this morning is 17559 Matinal Road.  This is the same address that Baba Pictures LLC is listed at. If you look at the website for BabaPictures.com you will find Brin , Kevin and Ron O'Reilly.  I have not seen in print the name of Jag's parents but that is his mother's house.  They could be tenants that run a business out of the house, it is possible, but neighbours have said to the media that JAG's mother has lived there for 10 years.

((edit out photo))

I found JAG's birth record. These names are NOT the same ones on his birth record. I am afraid to post because I do not want any crazy person to go after the parents. I have no idea who the O'Reilly's are. You have my email klaas. You can email me and I will send you a copy.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 01:02:10 AM by klaasend » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1153 on: March 04, 2010, 12:18:28 AM »

Reverse phone lookup:

Klaas...In the little white box at the top of the photo it has 17534 as the address.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: March 04, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »

I have never seen the citizens of San Diego county so angry! If this video has already posted, I apologize. It has graphic language.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Neighbors_Confront_Men_Painting_Over_Vandal_s_Threat_San_Diego.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 04, 2010, 12:55:29 AM »

I have never seen the citizens of San Diego county so angry! If this video has already posted, I apologize. It has graphic language.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Neighbors_Confront_Men_Painting_Over_Vandal_s_Threat_San_Diego.html

Right and at that address, which you can see in my photo 17559 the photo place and O'Reilly's are listed.  I'm not saying they are his mom and stepdad, just saying that business and their names come up for the address that is supposed to be owned by his mom.  Maybe she has rented it out?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 04, 2010, 12:58:05 AM »

Reverse phone lookup:

Klaas...In the little white box at the top of the photo it has 17534 as the address.

Yes Darla but you can see the address on the gate 17559 which is where the graffiti was

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1157 on: March 04, 2010, 01:07:56 AM »

Oh ok I see it now....sorry.My eye site is not the best in the world.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 04, 2010, 01:20:25 AM »

POWAY: Gardner assigned experienced defenders
Public defense attorney Michael J. Popkins also adjunct law professor

The registered sex offender charged with killing Chelsea King will be represented by two attorneys from the San Diego County public defender's office.

The lead defense attorney on the case is Deputy Public Defender Michael J. Popkins, who has more than three decades of experience as an attorney.

Popkins supervises one of the teams of public defenders who often handle clients in high-profile homicide cases. In recent years, he represented Kaijamar "Kai" Carpenter, who a judge found was legally insane when Carpenter killed his educator mother in her Chula Vista home in 2007.

He has also spent the last year moonlighting as an adjunct professor at the California Western School of Law in downtown San Diego, where he teaches trial and courtroom skills to students.

Popkins earned his undergraduate degree at Villanova University in Pennsylvania, earned his law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law, and joined the state bar in 1976, according to the California state bar Web site.

Also assigned to the case is Deputy Public Defender Mel Epley, who has been an attorney since 1989.

Among his recent cases, Epley represented Dragon Jones, who earned the moniker "Backroom Bandit" for a crime spree in which he robbed 20 San Diego County businesses inside of a month, often threatening to shoot the lone female employee in the store. Jones pleaded guilty in January and was sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Epley earned his undergraduate degree at San Diego State University, and then earned his law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law, the state bar Web site states.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/poway/article_b4d02725-3ed0-595b-961b-f082bfb616a8.html
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: March 04, 2010, 01:51:36 AM »

POWAY: Gardner assigned experienced defenders
Public defense attorney Michael J. Popkins also adjunct law professor

The registered sex offender charged with killing Chelsea King will be represented by two attorneys from the San Diego County public defender's office.

The lead defense attorney on the case is Deputy Public Defender Michael J. Popkins, who has more than three decades of experience as an attorney.

Popkins supervises one of the teams of public defenders who often handle clients in high-profile homicide cases. In recent years, he represented Kaijamar "Kai" Carpenter, who a judge found was legally insane when Carpenter killed his educator mother in her Chula Vista home in 2007.

He has also spent the last year moonlighting as an adjunct professor at the California Western School of Law in downtown San Diego, where he teaches trial and courtroom skills to students.

Popkins earned his undergraduate degree at Villanova University in Pennsylvania, earned his law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law, and joined the state bar in 1976, according to the California state bar Web site.

Also assigned to the case is Deputy Public Defender Mel Epley, who has been an attorney since 1989.

Among his recent cases, Epley represented Dragon Jones, who earned the moniker "Backroom Bandit" for a crime spree in which he robbed 20 San Diego County businesses inside of a month, often threatening to shoot the lone female employee in the store. Jones pleaded guilty in January and was sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Epley earned his undergraduate degree at San Diego State University, and then earned his law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law, the state bar Web site states.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/poway/article_b4d02725-3ed0-595b-961b-f082bfb616a8.html

Hi Northern Rose,
It does not look like they are giving him public defenders fresh out of law school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.