April 23, 2024, 05:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511189 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: March 05, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »

snip from Tracygirl's earlier post:

This is his mother...Does he have connections in all of these cities? Then idaho as well? What about the placed in between Idaho and So California? Does anyone feel maybe he was in another state or at least out of the So Cal area during the spring and summer months? It sure seems as though most of the crimes so far have been in the fall winter months. Are there any states or areas that have seen an increase in missing persons int he spring/summer? Just something to consider.
I agree completely with Sunny, we are going to find out he is a seriel killer...A seriel killer who was let out of prison, not good. I actually fear how many young girls (and boys???) are not alive because of him.

tracygirl...I agree...what about Brittanee Drexel who disappeared while on Spring break?
I skipped ahead a few pages on this thread so that I could comment on this post...sorry if someone else had already mentioned this...but Brittanee looks to be the type that he would prey on...cute, small girl...
now to catch up here...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: March 05, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »

Good Morning Bearly!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: March 05, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »

I could be wrong but when he lived in the apt with his girlfriend and twins, there was always loud fights going on, according to neighbors. The police were probably called numerous times because of the fighting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: March 05, 2010, 09:44:54 AM »

OMG! You have got to listen to this radio interview on the John & Ken show. They have one of JAG's relatives on the show. The relative states that JAG drove a gold pontiac prior to crashing it a month ago. Says that he hopes that LE still has the partial plate number from the couple in Jesmond Dene park. This is really really horrible. It looks more and more like there will be other victims!
Just like what the middle aged man in the park reported, and the girl in Lake Elsinore reported about the car 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: March 05, 2010, 10:02:14 AM »

Thanks for the link, I took some notes from the John & Ken show when they interviewed an interview one of John's male relatives:

• Relative said as far as what JAG was like, you see what you want to see
  • Of the conviction in 2000.  Said JAG's story was that the girl came on to him.  That she skipped school and came to his place.  That she was the aggressor and that he didn't actually rape her which is true, he fondled her and beat her.  Said that nobody in the family with the exception maybe of the mom, was aware of the psychiatric evaluation.
  • Asked looking back if there were clues - he said, yes plenty.  As a very young kid (7-8) he was prone to violence.  He recalled a time where at age 7-8 he got into a violent fight with another kidm while this relative was babysitting.  That JAG has always been immature and impulsive.  This relative believes there may be other victims.  That every dot needs to be connected.
  • Up until about a month ago JAG drove a gold pontiac.  It crashed a month ago and is likely in an impound yard
  • JAG's current girlfriend has a back honda that is missing a rear bumper that he had access to
  • When he got out of prison in 2005 he was on probation until September 2008.  From when he got out until Sept 2008 he had an ankle GPS monitor
  • Jobs - he is a journeyman electrician but he does all kinds of construction work and up until recently had work but lost his job recently.  He did all kinds of construction including laying concrete etc
  • Relative believes that the mom has been in DENIAL about JAG
  • As far as relative knows, no big trauma in childhood.  BIO dad died last year but hadn't really been in his life.  Only real father figure was stepdad in Lake Arrowhead/Running Springs.  That stepdad is probably the reason JAG made it through HS.
  • Asked if he believes JAG could be involved with Amber Dubois.  He says he is a man of science and hopefully DNA will tell the story.  He said everything needs to be looked into.
  • On 2/17/2010 this relative went to the Grandma's house in Lake Elsinore to tell JAG to leave.  They needed to get Grandma to the hospital.  On 2/19/2010 they took Grandma to hospital in Palomar and on 2/20/2010 JAG left Elsinore and and came down to Escondido area to his mom's townhouse
  • Relative was asked to get JAG out of Elsinore home but didn't explain why except to say JAG wasn't suppose to be there
  • On Sunday 2/28 the FBI was at the house in Elsinore and questioned this relative.  The FBI has asked this relative not to relay information he gave to FBI so this relative has to be careful about what he says.
  • Told FBI about timelines and what vehicles that JAG had access to.
  • Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom

That's all I got 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 12:18:54 AM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 05, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »

Thanks a lot for that Klaas.  Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom.    Always seems to be the mother's fault   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: March 05, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »

What an amazing couple!!  My heart breaks for them.

Thank you all for all for the updates, insights and research that has been contributed to this thread.

Janet

+++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview with Chelsea King's Parents
Aired March 4, 2010 - 21:00   ET

KELLY KING, CHELSEA KING'S MOTHER: I mean how many times do our daughters need to be raped before we put these monsters behind bars forever?

I just don't -- I don't get it. Change has to be made. And I know that there are people out there that are -- that are trying to, you know, get this change in place. And Brent and I are committed for the rest of our lives to be a part of that.

LARRY KING, HOST: What change do you want, Brent?

BRENT KING, CHELSEA KING'S FATHER: I don't want people that ever have any kind of one strike on them to have more than one strike on them. They shouldn't be allowed to have a second strike. L. KING: In other words, once you are convicted of a case where you were convicted of being a predator, you should be put away for life?

L. KING:  What are your thoughts?

B. KING: Larry, I don't understand why somebody who's done what this person's done in the past should have the exact same freedoms that I have. I don't understand that.

More:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/04/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: March 05, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Mailman-Concerns-A-Rancho-Bernardo-Community/ABMWnQ3eokuOmfMUGmMVTQ.cspx      Another disturbing story.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:01 AM »

Thanks for the link, I took some notes from the John & Ken show when they interviewed an interview with one of John's male relatives:

• Of the conviction in 2000.  Said JAG's story was that the girl came on to him.  That she skipped school and came to his place.  That she was the aggressor and that he didn't actually rape her which is true, he fondled her and beat her.  Said that nobody in the family with the exception maybe of the mom, was aware of the psychiatric evaluation.
  • Asked looking back if there were clues - he said, yes plenty.  As a very young kid (7-8) he was prone to violence.  He recalled a time where at age 7-8 he got into a violent fight with another kidm while this relative was babysitting.  That JAG has always been immature and impulsive.  This relative believes there may be other victims.  That every dot needs to be connected.
  • Up until about a month ago JAG drove a gold pontiac.  It crashed a month ago and is likely in an impound yard
  • JAG's current girlfriend has a back honda that is missing a rear bumper that he had access to
  • When he got out of prison in 2005 he was on probation until September 2008.  From when he got out until Sept 2008 he had an ankle GPS monitor
  • Jobs - he is a journeyman electrician but he does all kinds of construction work and up until recently had work but lost his job recently.  He did all kinds of construction including laying concrete etc
  • As far as relative knows, no big trauma in childhood.  BIO dad died last year but hadn't really been in his life.  Only real father figure was stepdad in Lake Arrowhead/Running Springs.  That stepdad is probably the reason JAG made it through HS.
  • Asked if he believes JAG could be involved with Amber Dubois.  He says he is a man of science and hopefully DNA will tell the story.  He said everything needs to be looked into.
  • On 2/17/2010 this relative went to the Grandma's house in Lake Elsinore to tell JAG to leave.  They needed to get Grandma to the hospital.  On 2/19/2010 they took Grandma to hospital in Palomar and on 2/20/2010 JAG left Elsinore and and came down to Escondido area to his mom's townhouse
  • Relative was asked to get JAG out of Elsinore home but didn't explain why except to say JAG wasn't suppose to be there
  • On Sunday 2/28 the FBI was at the house in Elsinore and questioned this relative.  The FBI has asked this relative not to relay information he gave to FBI so this relative has to be careful about what he says.
  • Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom

That's all I got 

Good Morning Monks.  that all??????   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   A lot of information there.....and it all spells one word..........M O N S T E R

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: March 05, 2010, 10:28:52 AM »

Thanks a lot for that Klaas.  Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom.    Always seems to be the mother's fault   

Morning nrcg..............I thought the same thing....why are some not willing to admit that sometimes people are just born BAD.......whether it's bad wiring in the brain or the DEVIL..............they are born BAD

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »

Thanks for the link, I took some notes from the John & Ken show when they interviewed an interview with one of John's male relatives:

That's all I got 

oooppssss I forgot.....the GPS should be FOREVER on  SO's....FOREVER if they are gonna put them out on the street at least know where in the hell they are

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: March 05, 2010, 10:32:39 AM »

What an amazing couple!!  My heart breaks for them.

Thank you all for all for the updates, insights and research that has been contributed to this thread.

Janet

+++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview with Chelsea King's Parents
Aired March 4, 2010 - 21:00   ET

KELLY KING, CHELSEA KING'S MOTHER: I mean how many times do our daughters need to be raped before we put these monsters behind bars forever?

I just don't -- I don't get it. Change has to be made. And I know that there are people out there that are -- that are trying to, you know, get this change in place. And Brent and I are committed for the rest of our lives to be a part of that.

LARRY KING, HOST: What change do you want, Brent?

BRENT KING, CHELSEA KING'S FATHER: I don't want people that ever have any kind of one strike on them to have more than one strike on them. They shouldn't be allowed to have a second strike. L. KING: In other words, once you are convicted of a case where you were convicted of being a predator, you should be put away for life?

L. KING:  What are your thoughts?

B. KING: Larry, I don't understand why somebody who's done what this person's done in the past should have the exact same freedoms that I have. I don't understand that.

More:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/04/lkl.01.html

Hi Tams...thanks for the transcript.  And you are right...this is an amazing family.....and I think in life Chelsea would have done amazing deeds.....hopefully her death will bring about change and protection and justice

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: March 05, 2010, 10:33:43 AM »

Morning nrcg..............I thought the same thing....why are some not willing to admit that sometimes people are just born BAD.......whether it's bad wiring in the brain or the DEVIL..............they are born BAD
Exactly, and then it always seems that psychiatrists always like to blame the mother for things, that go bad with a child.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: March 05, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »

that is CRAZY.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: March 05, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »

That is really disturbing, now you have to wonder about the mailman, I have to say I never have in the past. Sometimes we have a woman and then sometimes the usual guy driving around in the mail truck.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: March 05, 2010, 11:00:32 AM »

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_1423d1ef-f88b-5a5a-9e44-e21f6e7cd71d.html

(snipped)

Megan's Law and Gardner

In recent years, Gardner apparently spent time at his parents' town house in Rancho Bernardo, an Escondido apartment where he lived about two years, and a home outside Lake Elsinore.

Megan's Law, enacted in 1996 in California, requires most of the state's sex offenders to register their address every year, or within five days of moving. A public database of sex offenders is supposed to let the community and police track potentially dangerous neighbors.

There is no indication from authorities that Gardner violated the law.

Escondido police Lt. Craig Carter said Gardner was a registered sex offender in Escondido for most of January 2008 until January 2010. Carter would not confirm Gardner's address and added Gardner moved out of the city at least once in that time.

Neighbors said Gardner lived in two different units at a Rock Springs Road apartment complex during that time.

In January, Gardner moved, registering his address at a home outside Lake Elsinore, Riverside County sheriff's officials said. Deputies never visited the home, officials said.

Seven weeks later, Chelsea disappeared in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego, and Gardner's name didn't turn up on the list of neighborhood sex offenders because he had already registered his Lake Elsinore-area address.

Megan's Law places no restrictions on travel or overnight stays of sex offenders, and authorities say Gardner was not restricted from traveling to North County once he moved.

However, the law requires offenders to register multiple addresses where they "regularly stay." If Gardner was regularly staying with his parents in Rancho Bernardo, as neighbors have reported, he was required to register that address with San Diego police.

The address does not appear on the Megan's Law Web site, indicating Gardner never registered it. San Diego police would not have seen it if they searched for local registered sex offenders during their investigations of the two crimes prosecutors now say Gardner committed.

Prosecutors say that Dec. 27, Gardner attempted to rape a jogger on the trails of Lake Hodges, about a mile from the Rancho Bernardo town house.

He is charged with killing Chelsea during a rape or attempted rape on the same trails where she headed for a jog after school Feb. 25. Her body was discovered Tuesday in a shallow grave at the lake's edge.

Gardner has pleaded not guilty to charges in both cases.
(snipped)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: March 05, 2010, 11:00:44 AM »

That is really disturbing, now you have to wonder about the mailman, I have to say I never have in the past. Sometimes we have a woman and then sometimes the usual guy driving around in the mail truck.

Me neither.....thankfully I do KNOW our postman.....living in a small town does have it's advantages

I have been thinking and wanting to DO SOMETHING. I put out SO information at our local parks and at the State Park....yesterday I took my dog for a walk at the state park with a friend (and pepper spray and a personal alarm)... have to admit this is the first time I have been apprehensive about walking the trails. And I am no ta young girl.....I am an old woman. Anyway, the bulletin board where  pit the info on the local SO's had 2 small BLUE ribbons ......I honestly believe those were for Chelsea. So here in rural MO, Chelsea is remembered.

I just emailed the White House and put the link to this story and said CHELSEA DID NOT HAVE TO DIE....I don't know if it will get anyone's attention...but perhaps if a LOT of people did the same thing.....and stated CHELSEA DID NOT HAVE TO DIE, it might get someone's attention.  So anyone interested, here's the address

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

when you send the email you will get a thank you page....perhaps it's a start....if we can get hundreds and thousands of people to email someone in Washington might take notice. m I am posting this info on my facebook and encouraging my friends to email and post the information on their facebook.....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/thank-you

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1357 on: March 05, 2010, 11:01:44 AM »

I have a question. If they are not going to release the ID until JAG's preliminary hearing, does that mean poor Chelsea will not get a funeral until after the POS's hearing? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: March 05, 2010, 11:04:02 AM »

I have a question. If they are not going to release the ID until JAG's preliminary hearing, does that mean poor Chelsea will not get a funeral until after the POS's hearing? TIA JSM
I believe her parents said last night on LKL that they will have a memorial service for Chelsea on March 13th.  However as far as a funeral w/burial, I'm not sure.

HI JSM!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1359 on: March 05, 2010, 11:05:17 AM »

I believe her parents said last night on LKL that they will have a memorial service for Chelsea on March 13th.  However as far as a funeral w/burial, I'm not sure.

HI JSM!
  Hi Lovin, thanks for the info on the memorial.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.