April 25, 2024, 12:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511420 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »

Thank-you Sunny, I signed a petition yesterday, and now I will email to the link you provided. One never knows maybe this case will be the case that things will change dramatically. Chelsea's case is really being talked about here where I live, we live one county over, people are angry, and we all should be angry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: March 05, 2010, 11:06:32 AM »

I have a question. If they are not going to release the ID until JAG's preliminary hearing, does that mean poor Chelsea will not get a funeral until after the POS's hearing? TIA JSM
I believe her parents said last night on LKL that they will have a memorial service for Chelsea on March 13th.  However as far as a funeral w/burial, I'm not sure.

HI JSM!
Thank-you, it was very hard to watch her parents on LKL last night  an angelic monkey
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

*They said they noted that he changed apartments at the complex at some point in 2009.

I find that odd.

the only thing i could see logical with this senario is that a larger or smaller apt became vacant and him, gf, twins, needed bigger or smaller, due to $$, or need more space...

my cousin did this after booting a roomate who never paid rent, he then just moved to a one bedroom apt...

just a thought
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: March 05, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »

Thank-you Sunny, I signed a petition yesterday, and now I will email to the link you provided. One never knows maybe this case will be the case that things will change dramatically. Chelsea's case is really being talked about here where I live, we live one county over, people are angry, and we all should be angry.

I have been told over the years that internet petitions are useless....I don't know...I imagine some are....but I signed the one yesterday as well, just in case.

People should be angry....we should all be angry....I do think we need to direct that anger in a positive manner, so I will sign anything and email anyplace.......and pray that someone listens

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »

When the Kings were on LKL last night, although I only caught the end of their segment, I couldn't help comparing their demeanor with that of George and Cindy Anthony.  Even before Chelsea was sadly found, the Kings thanked those searching for her and were most appreciative of everything anyone did on behalf of their missing daughter.  Cindy Anthony, on the other hand, yelled that people should "Get up off your a** and find my granddaughter."  This was before Caylee's remains were found.  There were many people searching for Caylee at that time,  even Tim Miller and his people, but Cindy did everything in her power to thwart any effort at finding Caylee.  To this day she continues to try to shield the murderer of her granddaughter.

IMO the Kings have acted with great courage and dignity during this whole ordeal.  I hope George and Cindy Anthony have seen them and that they recognize the difference between ignorance and grace.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: March 05, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »

When the Kings were on LKL last night, although I only caught the end of their segment, I couldn't help comparing their demeanor with that of George and Cindy Anthony.  Even before Chelsea was sadly found, the Kings thanked those searching for her and were most appreciative of everything anyone did on behalf of their missing daughter.  Cindy Anthony, on the other hand, yelled that people should "Get up off your a** and find my granddaughter."  This was before Caylee's remains were found.  There were many people searching for Caylee at that time,  even Tim Miller and his people, but Cindy did everything in her power to thwart any effort at finding Caylee.  To this day she continues to try to shield the murderer of her granddaughter.

IMO the Kings have acted with great courage and dignity during this whole ordeal.  I hope George and Cindy Anthony have seen them and that they recognize the difference between ignorance and grace.

I agree Babybear...this couple has so much grace ...a real tribute to the love that they had for their daughter...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: March 05, 2010, 11:49:54 AM »

Neighbors Recall Gardner's Childhood As Uneventful

Former neighbors of the man accused of killing 17-year-old Chelsea King told 10News that John Gardner didn’t leave much of an impression on their community while growing up.

On Thursday 10News traveled to Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead to see the area where he was raised.

Jo Braasch told 10News she knew Gardner and his family very well, but says she was caught completely off guard when she learned Gardner was charged with the murder and rape of King.

He never caused problems with the neighborhood, Braasch said.

“I’m one that watches out for things, so,” said Braasch, who for the past 15 years has lived right next to the red, cabin-style house in Running Springs where Gardner grew up.

According to an article in the "Mountain News," members of the 1997 graduating class recall Gardner, but say he didn't make a particular impression on them.

They also described him as "dorky and unpopular," and said he "kept to himself."

School officials at Rim of the World High School declined to comment on Gardner.

They told 10News "the issue is way too sensitive,” and said they wanted to keep their privacy.

http://www.10news.com/news/22749204/detail.html#
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: March 05, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/22749204/detail.html#
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: March 05, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

Former Rim student charged in murder of missing teen

She was a vibrant 17-year old senior at Poway High School in suburban San Diego County, a straight-A student, peer counselor, an athlete and volunteer for school activities. Chelsea King was all that and more – then she was reported missing on Feb. 25 after her 1994 BMW was discovered at Rancho Bernardo Bernardo Community Park, where she often went jogging after school.
   Searchers discovered King’s body Tuesday afternoon, buried in a shallow grave on the southern edge of Lake Hodges. Many have asked, who could do such a horrible thing? John Albert Gardner III, a former Running Springs resident and registered sex offender, who had attended Rim of the World High School in the late 1990s, was arrested last Sunday after his DNA was discovered on an article of clothing (reportedly panties) belonging to the missing teen.   

“He was a crazy (expletive deleted),”a former Rim of the World High School classmate recalled on Wednesday. The former Rim student, who did not wish to be identified, told The Alpenhorn News on Tuesday that he remembers Gardner from his biology class. He said other students in the class would torment Gardner because he acted strangely at times (Gardner was reportedly enrolled in the school’s Severely Emotionally Disturbed [SED] program)     “I remember one time when another student flicked his (Gardner’s) ears as he was passing behind him. He stood up and went like this (groaning sound) and swung his fist through the air, missing his tormenter,” said the unidentified classmate.  

On Tuesday evening, several thousand mourners held a candlelight vigil for Chelsea outside St. Michael’s Catholic Church in Poway, where the family had worshiped together. “One of the nicknames that I’ve always called my daughter is my Angel. She’s my angel forever,” Chelsea’s father, Brent King, told those assembled on the lawn in front of the church.
   Gardner, who most recently lived with his parents in a Lake Elsinore townhome, had served five years of a six-year prison term after pleading guilty in 2000 to molesting a 13-year-old female neighbor in 1998. Dr. Matthew Carroll, a psychiatrist who had interviewed Gardner, had asked for a stiffer penalty for the registered sex offender, saying in court documents that Gardner was “a continued danger to underage girls in the community.”
   Prosecutors said Gardner’s 13-year-old victim was beaten before escaping and running to a neighbor’s residence. “Gardner never expressed a scintilla of remorse for his attack upon the victim, despite overwhelming evidence,” prosecutors wrote in a court memo.
   Authorities believe Gardner was involved in assaults and disappearances of as many as three other females in the Rancho Bernardo area in recent years. San Diego police say Gardner has been positively linked to the Dec. 27 assault of a 22-year-old Colorado Springs woman who managed to ward off her attacker at the same community park where Chelsea King’s car was found. He has also been named a suspect in the disappearance of 14-year-old Amber Dubois, who disappeared while walking to her school in Escondido on Feb. 13, 2009. 

http://www.alpenhornnews.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=1&twindow=&mad=&sdetail=698&wpage=1&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=2750&hn=alpenhornnews&he=.com
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: March 05, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »

Thanks a lot for that Klaas.  Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom.    Always seems to be the mother's fault   

Morning nrcg..............I thought the same thing....why are some not willing to admit that sometimes people are just born BAD.......whether it's bad wiring in the brain or the DEVIL..............they are born BAD

One of his friends from high school also said that all of his trouble is because of his Mom.  I wonder if he hates his Mom so much that he is taking his anger out on all females?  This man is very sick. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: March 05, 2010, 11:59:57 AM »

“I’m one that watches out for things, so,” said Braasch, who for the past 15 years has lived right next to the red, cabin-style house in Running Springs where Gardner grew up.

I am looking for the property assessor for Running Springs.  My gut tells me that O'Reilly's will have something to do with that red cabin style house in Running Springs. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: March 05, 2010, 12:05:20 PM »

I have been told over the years that internet petitions are useless....I don't know...I imagine some are....but I signed the one yesterday as well, just in case.

People should be angry....we should all be angry....I do think we need to direct that anger in a positive manner, so I will sign anything and email anyplace.......and pray that someone listens

I don't doubt they are useless, and I just emailed the White House with the link you provided. I'm sorry to say that was probably useless as well. But I guess one never knows.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: March 05, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »

I agree Babybear...this couple has so much grace ...a real tribute to the love that they had for their daughter...
Very lovely couple, my heart goes out to them  an angelic monkey The Anthony clan wouldn't know the difference between ignorance and grace, they are nothing but ignorant, and a disgrace.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »

Thanks a lot for that Klaas.  Relative believes that JAG's actions have something to do with his relationship to his mom.    Always seems to be the mother's fault   

Morning nrcg..............I thought the same thing....why are some not willing to admit that sometimes people are just born BAD.......whether it's bad wiring in the brain or the DEVIL..............they are born BAD

One of his friends from high school also said that all of his trouble is because of his Mom.  I wonder if he hates his Mom so much that he is taking his anger out on all females?  This man is very sick. 
Probably, and sure wouldn't be the first time     Because he acted strangely at times (Gardner was reportedly enrolled in the school’s Severely Emotionally Disturbed [SED] program)   ::MonkeyEek::I have never heard of that before. But something tells me the defense will be some kind of insanity, and all I'll say is good luck with that bs.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: March 05, 2010, 12:20:12 PM »

Probably, and sure wouldn't be the first time     Because he acted strangely at times (Gardner was reportedly enrolled in the school’s Severely Emotionally Disturbed [SED] program)   ::MonkeyEek::I have never heard of that before. But something tells me the defense will be some kind of insanity, and all I'll say is good luck with that bs.

he will prolly say abused as a child, momma issues, anger and eratic behavoir due to childhood, with a few screws loose....

he seems, so far, to attack young women, i wonder if at that age something happened to him, with a girl, that brings out all this rage and need of revenge...

he also is big now compared to maybe small and weak in school, roids maybe helping him with that issue in life...

also thinking he has done many things, startin younger, and progressively got the the crimes and rage he is at now, having learned he hasnt been caught, and "bettering" his ways in his eyes evertime....

also now way in h3ll i woulda gone to court for tickets if i killed someone who was actively being searched for in my neighbor hood, might be why he skipped court, prolly about chit his pants when he got pulled over too, wonder how the cop noted or precieved his actions and body language at time of bein pulled over
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 05, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »

Those are great questions, I wonder also how he was acting when pulled over for the traffic ticket. I'm sure we will hear he pulled wings of a flies, and killed little animals, so forth, so on......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

I sure hope the police are in the process of retrieving the gold Pontiac from the junkyard and processing it for evidence, there may be a goldmine of evidence in that car.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:49 PM »

They are afraid to fire the RSO because they are afraid of getting sued by the postal union? Maybe the town needs to sue the postal union?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: March 05, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »

They are afraid to fire the RSO because they are afraid of getting sued by the postal union? Maybe the town needs to sue the postal union?
Another example of insanity 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: March 05, 2010, 12:57:14 PM »

I dont know if this was posted...

OSBORN, CATHERINE JEANNETTE (Age 54)

Associated names:

GARDNER, CATHERINE J
 GARDNERPOPPE, CATHERINE
 OSBORN, CATHY
 OSBORN, CATHERINE JEANETTE
 OSBORNE, C
 POPPE, CATHERINE J

Available

SAN DIEGO, CA
PALMDALE, CA
LOS ANGELES, CA
LANCASTER, CA
RUNNING SPRINGS, CA
REDLANDS, CA
ARROWBEAR LAKE, CA
CULVER CITY, CA
LAWNDALE, CA
HAWTHORNE, CA

Possible Relatives:

JUDSON, CHRISTIE LYNN (Age 42)
GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT (Age 65)
POPPE, RONALD M (Age 76)
GARDNER, JOHN A
POPPE, MARY ELLEN (Age 75)
OSBORN, LINDA C (Age 75)
GARDNER, DEANNA N (Age 62)
GARDNER, CATHERINE ANN (Age 38)
OSBORN, MICHAEL PHILLIP (Age 52)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

JERRED, JESSE JAMES (Age 41)
STAPLES, JESSE O (Age 65)
REED, JACK PAUL (Age 54)
DEBRUYN, SOPHIA L (Age 26)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=catherine&mn=&ln=osborn&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=CA&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=80&y=15

I have been looking through the San Bernardino Property Assessor http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/assessor/

And found a interesting property that ties many of these names together:

Name R/I % Int Type Acquisition Date Document Date Inactive Date Document Numbers
POPPE, DANIEL A SO 25.0000000 B 10/18/1993 04/03/2002 12/20/2007 20020165126 
POPPE, DANIEL A SO 50.0000000 O 04/03/2002 04/03/2002 12/20/2007 20020165126 
POPPE, DANIEL A SO 25.0000000 O 03/06/1998 04/03/2002 12/20/2007 20020165126 
POPPE, DANIEL ALFRED TC 25.0000000 O 10/18/1993 03/06/1998 04/02/2002 9808076900000 
POPPE, MARY E (SP RONALD) JT 25.0000000 O NONE 10/18/1993 04/02/2002 9344270200000 
POPPE, DANIEL A JT 25.0000000 B NONE 10/18/1993 04/02/2002 9344270200000 
POPPE, RONALD M JT 25.0000000 J NONE 10/18/1993 04/02/2002 9344270200000 
POPPE, CATHERINE J (SP DANIEL) JT 25.0000000 O NONE 10/18/1993 03/05/1998 9344270200000 
REED, GLORIA HW 50.0000000 J NONE 07/02/1992 10/17/1993 9227669500000 
REED, JACK P HW 50.0000000 B NONE 07/02/1992 10/17/1993 9227669500000 
STAPLES, JESSE SO 100.0000000 B 04/04/1978 01/27/1984 07/01/1992 8402088200000 
STAPLES, CARMEN M UK 0.0000000 J NONE 04/04/1978 01/26/1984 0000000000488 
STAPLES, JESSE UK 0.0000000 B NONE 04/04/1978 01/26/1984 0000000000488 

http://nppublic.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/newpims/(S(3rvb4ae4m0ykfgrkq5id3s45))/PIMSINTERFACE.ASPX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.