April 20, 2024, 04:11:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511048 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1580 on: March 10, 2010, 05:44:50 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: A MISSING LINK: A BLACK NISSAN SENTRA AND THE GIRLFRIEND OF ACCUSED KILLER JOHN GARDNER: NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS PRIOR TO THE MURDER OF CHELSEA KING

The Enterprise Report has learned exclusively that a black 2002 Nissan Sentra 4-door, driven by now indicted murder suspect and convicted sex offender John Albert Gardner and registered to a 'girlfriend' of Gardner may be a key link between a number of cases of alleged murder, attempted murder and other attempted abductions of young girls in both Riverside and San Diego County prior to the killing of 17-year old teenager Chelsea King last month.

TER has confirmed that the 2002 car in question is now in the custody of San Diego County Sheriff's crime lab and is being tested for evidence in the Chelsea King case, as well as other cases of missing or attempted abductions of young women that police believe may be linked to accused killer John Gardner.

TER has obtained a recent traffic citation that shows a crucial link between Gardner, a woman named Jariah Baker and addresses in both Riverside and San Diego County in early 2010 only weeks prior the murder of Chelsea King.

MORE....

http://theenterprisereport.typepad.com/news/2010/03/exclusive-sex-offender-john-gardner-chelsea-king-and-the-missing-link-a-black-car.html
Wow, thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: March 10, 2010, 06:06:25 PM »

She looks a little like Chelsea IMO

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jariah+Baker&init=quick#!/jariahbkr?ref=search&sid=1570897983.3535349169..1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: March 10, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »

Gardner's Probation Rpt: He Had a Bad Childhood

Cue the violins. The child molester sympathizers now have fodder:

John Albert Gardner III - the sex offender scum suspected of killing and raping young Chelsea King and Amber Dubois - had a bad childhood, according to his 2000 probation report released yesterday.

Isn't that always the excuse? When will it ever get old? Whenever someone does anything evil these days, you're hard-pressed not to hear about all those "issues" they "endured" as a child.

Here's a newsflash: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

According to the Union Tribune:

"The report says Gardner took Ritalin, Cylert, Zoloft, Paxil and Wellbutrin, Tegretol, Mellaril, Imipramine and Wellbutrin. The report also notes that Gardner's uncle, stepfather and father 'are all alcoholics,' that his father spanked him with a belt and that Gardner 'felt that he went over the line to abusiveness.' It also says that Gardner said his relationship with his mother "is somewhat strained at times because they share a small apartment and get on each other's nerves.'"

"Some of these drugs are common ADHD treatments, and others are prescribed for depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. The report says he stopped taking medication before he turned 16."

Honestly: Who cares? What's the point of this report? Clearly, the angle is to try to get some sympathy. It's to blame society.

Expect all of this to be driven home six ways from Sunday by his shiesty attorneys and the psycho-babble morons who will still dare defend him. Just look at this, from the AP:

'John Albert Gardner had people who believed in him. His defense lawyers also submitted a sentencing memorandum. According to news reports, it highlighted how he shoveled snow and carried groceries for a neighbor, cared for a sick girlfriend and made another girlfriend feel completely safe in the world: 'John has never been anything but kind and compassionate towards me,' wrote Beth Melban, his girlfriend at the time of his conviction. Dr. Divy Kikani, a psychiatrist, treated Gardner for bipolar disorder, and wrote that he was 'extremely remorseful' and 'highly motivated' to get help. Gardner's mother, Catherine Osborn, wrote to the judge in the 2000 case that he accepted 'full responsibility for his actions.'"

It's just too bad we can't hang people like Gardner in public squares.

Nowadays it seems most "people" on death row die of old age before they're ever executed.

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12116675
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: March 10, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »

Family designating priority passes for Chelsea's memorial
To accommodate outpouring, family and classmates will be given precedence

Anticipating an overwhelming crowd may want to attend a memorial for Poway teenager Chelsea King, event organizers announced Thursday that priority passes will be issued for seating in the Poway High School stadium.

Passes will be issued to the King family’s extended family, friends, supporters and members of the Poway High School community, according to a statement released by the family.

“The family wants to make sure that every Poway High School student who wants to be there, and their family, will be able to have a seat,” family spokeswoman Sara Muller Fraunces said.

The Memorial Celebration for Chelsea King is scheduled for 2 p.m. at the Poway High stadium, which has a capacity of about 6,000, according to school officials.

Fraunces said that if seating is available after pass-holders are admitted, members of the general public would be allowed in.

“We have no way of knowing right now how many people will come,” she said, but several thousand are anticipated. More than 2,700 students attend the high school. Several thousand people, strangers as well as friends of the King family, attended a candlelight vigil last week in honor of the 17-year-old, who went missing Feb. 25 while jogging in Rancho Bernardo Community Park. Her body was found in a tributary of Lake Hodges on March 2. John Albert Gardner III, a registered sex offender from Lake Elsinore, has been charged with her rape and murder.

Information on the memorial is posted on a Facebook page, “Chelsea’s Light.”

On Wednesday, parents Kelly and Brent King posted the notice, “It is our wish to hold Chelsea’s memorial celebration at Poway High School where she spent almost four years developing special relationships with students and faculty. Because the Poway High School stadium has limited capacity, it has become necessary to issue passes to ensure that Chelsea’s friends, family and the Poway High School community are able to share in her celebration firsthand.”

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/10/family-designating-priority-passes-chelseas-memori/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: March 10, 2010, 06:18:55 PM »

Players to wear orange ribbons in memory of murdered teens

Charley Hoffman didn't know Chelsea King or anyone in her family.

He grew up in Poway, Calif., though. He even went to the same high school as the 17-year-old who was found raped and murdered last week.

John Mallinger's hometown of Escondido, Calif., was ripped apart by a starkly similar tragedy when the remains of 14-year-old Amber Dubois were found on a hillside four days after King's body was discovered. The same convicted sex offender is suspected in both deaths.

The horrific events have captured the attention of a nation and traumatized the communities where Hoffman and Mallinger were raised. Both are far away this week, competing in the Puerto Rico Open presented by Banco Popular, but they wanted to do something to honor the victims and their families.

So both Hoffman and Mallinger will be wearing orange ribbons this week as they compete. They have recruited other players from California to do the same in Puerto Rico and at the World Golf Championships-CA Championship, as well.

"I was down in San Diego doing some golf stuff (last) Tuesday when she was found. It sort of hit home," Hoffman said. "I didn't realize how close it was. I mean, I grew up fishing there at Lake Hodges where her body was found. I've walked those paths.

"You never really think of something like that happening in your hometown. ... We're just trying to show support of her and try to keep her spirit going with the orange ribbon this week. I didn't know her -- didn't know anything about her. ... But you grew up there.You grew up doing the exact same things she did.

"You don't want to see kids stop running and going around fishing and going around the lake. You just want these guys who have done this stuff to obviously be caught. Hopefully somehow this will stop the predators by people being more aware of the situation."

Escondido, where Mallinger grew up, is about 15 miles north of Poway. Like Hoffman, he spent time at Lake Hodges with his family when he was younger. He knows how the community is grieving.

"Coming from that area, it kind of hits everyone hard,'" Mallinger said. "I've been on that lake, fishing a lot with my family, and to hear that happen is just tragic. ... Hopefully the community can come together and show their support. That's something we're doing this week with the orange ribbons show support for her and our community and her family."

http://www.pgatour.com/2010/r/03/10/orangeribbons/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: March 10, 2010, 06:23:27 PM »

Photos of John Albert Gardner III from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation show Gardner in 2000 and 2004.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/10/details-of-suspects-past-emerge/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: March 10, 2010, 06:25:54 PM »

Photos of John Albert Gardner III from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation show Gardner in 2000 and 2004.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/10/details-of-suspects-past-emerge/

He's changed alot over the last 10 years

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: March 10, 2010, 06:45:04 PM »

Tons of people have bad childhoods, parents divorce, alcoholics and drug addicts for parents. And a lot of these kids don't turn out to be violent killers. He chose what to do nobody forced him, end of story. If anyone things this stuff is going to throw sympathy his way they are sorely mistaken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:32 PM »

Another email received by me from the "east coast hasher" that just wants to help answer some questions about the Hash House Harrier group.  This person has been very respectful to me in emails and with their approval I'm posting this second email here:

Klaas,

In the very large section entitled: "Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)", a post by Gypsy DD ends with:  "I would think these people would be more concerned about having had this RSO with them, then about their own upholding of the club."

From my point of view, it has never dawned on me to even even consider whether or not any of our members are RSO.  That is just how small of a part the lewd / sexual component plays in the entirety of our activities.  All of the photos you've seen are either before or after the hash, or at a beer stop in the middle, where we're just goofing around. Since it's very difficult to take pictures while running, you don't see how much time is actually spent on the trail versus stopped. 

But to continue my response to Gypsy, the upholding of our club IS important to us, too. You won't find a single one of us who condone what JAG did, in fact, I'd be very surprised to find any hashers that aren't repulsed by his actions and offended that this is in any way connected to our pastime.  As a group, we are consistently good people.  My own kennel had two charity runs each year. You personally may not approve of our behavior or want to participate, and we would certainly respect that and go out of our way to avoid bothering or offending you.

I think that the heart of the matter you are really seeking is whether JAG participated in the hash runs and if he used the locations of the runs as his stalking grounds.  From what I have read, the HH (mis)management said that they didn't recall him being at any of their hashes. They would have no reason to lie about it. That isn't to say that JAG wouldn't have heard of where the runs were from his mother and gone there at another time.  From the sound of what was posted, the only pictures that link JAG to the hashers is at his own home. (I may be mistaken on that). This, and that his mother and step-dad were hashers, doesn't make him a hasher.  Plus, it would be likely that if he were an active hasher, the photos of him would be labeled with his hash name, not "Just John", which he would be called as a non hasher or for the short time he hashed before he was named.

In the same section, Norther Rose authored a post ending with: "Warning letters about SM linking our members to the vandalism of property of the hashers I take offense to.  We have not fabricated or manufactured the information or images just posted them on one thread.   We have no more control of what "nut-jobs" may or may not do after reading what is posted then they do of what "nut-jobs" may or may not do in the hashs or activites associated with them."

The warning was that there may be a link between the information being posted on SM and that someone has taken action to vandalize the property. We do not know anything for certain, it was only a warning to keep everyone elses' information out of your hands (and off of your website) to avoid the possibility of any more damage if there is some link.  Just as I would wager that the members of HH had no idea that JAG is a RSO, I'd wager that none of you know every person who reads the information you post on SM.

The manufacturing of information I was referring to is the supposition about what was happening in the pictures... hence my taking offense to hashers as a group being called swingers and pedophiles.

The last sentence is EXACTLY what I am trying to get across to everyone on SM!!!  You have no control over what anyone will do with information that they read on SM, so please show some forethought in what information you post, because you DO have control over that.

Also, in the same section of the posts, a post by Tracygirl ends with "Edward sometimes when doing research we come along things which are going to upset people, that is what is happening. It can't stop us."

No one is trying to stop you, nor do we want to stop you from your activity.  We would think, though, that out of (a) respect and (b) the view that everyone is innocent until proven guilty that you'd not post anyone's personal information in the same discussion where you seem to be denouncing them as judge and jury.  How will your membership feel if someone takes information directly off this website to go and seek revenge on JAG's mom, step-dad, or any of the hashers?  Isn't that the same kind of thing you all denounce?  Then please do not hand someone the tools to do it... can you understand someone being upset by that?

Thanks again, Klaas!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: March 10, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: A MISSING LINK: A BLACK NISSAN SENTRA AND THE GIRLFRIEND OF ACCUSED KILLER JOHN GARDNER: NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS PRIOR TO THE MURDER OF CHELSEA KING

The Enterprise Report has learned exclusively that a black 2002 Nissan Sentra 4-door, driven by now indicted murder suspect and convicted sex offender John Albert Gardner and registered to a 'girlfriend' of Gardner may be a key link between a number of cases of alleged murder, attempted murder and other attempted abductions of young girls in both Riverside and San Diego County prior to the killing of 17-year old teenager Chelsea King last month.

TER has confirmed that the 2002 car in question is now in the custody of San Diego County Sheriff's crime lab and is being tested for evidence in the Chelsea King case, as well as other cases of missing or attempted abductions of young women that police believe may be linked to accused killer John Gardner.

TER has obtained a recent traffic citation that shows a crucial link between Gardner, a woman named Jariah Baker and addresses in both Riverside and San Diego County in early 2010 only weeks prior the murder of Chelsea King.

MORE....

http://theenterprisereport.typepad.com/news/2010/03/exclusive-sex-offender-john-gardner-chelsea-king-and-the-missing-link-a-black-car.html

This is what I have feared... more victims.  I too believe JAG was most likely active ever since he was released from jail. 

I bet this girlfriend's world is rocking and reeling under all of this.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: March 10, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »

could this be JAG's myspace page? myspace.com/jason6the9stud  Check it out...it is first on this girlfriends page (or ex)...she has commented numerous times.  And read the description.  Sorry if I am wrong.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: March 10, 2010, 07:15:10 PM »

could this be JAG's myspace page? myspace.com/jason6the9stud  Check it out...it is first on this girlfriends page (or ex)...she has commented numerous times.  And read the description.  Sorry if I am wrong.

oh and the last log in date was feb 25

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: March 10, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

Responding to the second email from the hasher. I'm sure that most of the hashers would not approve or condone a RSO. I understand that you want to make your point of that and I don't blame you. I certainly have no business telling an adult like yourself that you have no business being in a group like this. If nobody is being harmed I don't care if you are a hasher or whatever, it is none of my business. I think most of us are concerned about this particular group in San Diego where Gardner's mom is a member. There are far more groups of people that do things that most people may find objectionable, then what you as hashers do. I certainly have nothing against you, and appreciate your explaining.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »

He has only two friends...both previous gfs!  Hmmm...his mood on feb 25 is shown as betrayed!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: March 10, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »

This person is the right age as well..... unsure though.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: March 10, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »

This person is the right age as well..... unsure though.

me too...that is why I posted it to see what you all thought!  But, it is interesting that his only two friends are two of his past girlfriends.  Last log in Feb 25...mood of betrayal.  The sexual nature.  No pic (sex offender and could be identified possibly) Fake name, but of course.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: March 10, 2010, 07:47:59 PM »

Yep, it's him.

Edited to add:  I'm not sure but I'd bet it's him
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 07:59:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: March 10, 2010, 07:59:52 PM »

Responding to the second email from the hasher. I'm sure that most of the hashers would not approve or condone a RSO. I understand that you want to make your point of that and I don't blame you. I certainly have no business telling an adult like yourself that you have no business being in a group like this. If nobody is being harmed I don't care if you are a hasher or whatever, it is none of my business. I think most of us are concerned about this particular group in San Diego where Gardner's mom is a member. There are far more groups of people that do things that most people may find objectionable, then what you as hashers do. I certainly have nothing against you, and appreciate your explaining.

I have written out several responses and have deleted them all. I am left with saying what I first said...In the course of researching there are times we come across things which will upset people, we cannot allow that to stop us. Their runs are relevant to Gardner, like it or not.  I hope and pray the information provided will uncover any other possible victims. The thought of another young girl buried in an unmarked grave along some lonely trail is just too much for me to handle.

If I can offer some advice. What I think will work better for your group is if you issued a statement saying you do not condone the murdering and raping of people and you are sorry if by any chance Gardner was somehow wrongly encouraged by a hashers group to partake in any such activity as he is being accused of.

That may help to calm the fire. Having posters on the net calling anyone who is posting old prudes, well that aint gonna get the job done!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: March 10, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »

Yep, it's him.

Edited to add:  I'm not sure but I'd bet it's him

hmm interesting sounds like a real nice guy. Did you read the general info?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: March 10, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

I have written out several responses and have deleted them all. I am left with saying what I first said...In the course of researching there are times we come across things which will upset people, we cannot allow that to stop us. Their runs are relevant to Gardner, like it or not.  I hope and pray the information provided will uncover any other possible victims. The thought of another young girl buried in an unmarked grave along some lonely trail is just too much for me to handle.

If I can offer some advice. What I think will work better for your group is if you issued a statement saying you do not condone the murdering and raping of people and you are sorry if by any chance Gardner was somehow wrongly encouraged by a hashers group to partake in any such activity as he is being accused of.

That may help to calm the fire. Having posters on the net calling anyone who is posting old prudes, well that aint gonna get the job done!
I know my views on this might be upsetting people, I also believe this particular group that Gardner's mom belongs to is definitely relevant, I just don't understand why other hashers in other parts matter to this case. I would appreciate someone explaining this to me. What really does it matter what this hasher on the East Coast does? We can't stop them from doing this and I'm sure most of these people are not harmful, sure there are people that think what they do is immoral, but there are a lot of things that are immoral.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.