April 23, 2024, 07:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511355 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1860 on: March 30, 2010, 04:22:19 PM »

OT, Edward I have to correct you.  I have 3 children with a man I am no longer married to. He does not pay child support, has no job, lives for the most part in his trailer in another state. I have never said one bad word about him to my children. I tell my children he loves them very much and are the most important people in the world to him. They also have no idea he doesn't pay child support, that is between the adults.
Now do I believe that? No not really, he is not a great dad to them. Thank god for my husband, their step dad, but you know I love my children and want them to be healthy, whole individuals.

I have to say I can relate Tracygirl.  My ex-husband fought paying child support with all his might and it wasn't that he could not afford to pay, he makes excellent money as an airline mechanic, my divorce occurred 21 years ago.

He didn't pay for many years - I finally said ta heck with it - it was emotionally draining (not to mention financially) to keep going to court so I went on living and supporting my daughter with out it, but I never ever once said anything to her about her father's unwillingness to pay or that he did not love or care about her.  I was not about to ever speak poorly about her dad - not worth it, doing so can only backfire and cause your child to resent you and or hate you down the road for trash talking their parent.  The one thing about children is that no matter what kind of parents they may have they don't like to hear bad things about their mom or dad.  I didn't think my ex was such a great dad either but my daughter was never going to hear that coming from me.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: March 30, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »

REGION: Sex offenders share lack of empathy
Experts say refusal to acknowledge crime increases chance of new offense

Some are young, some are old, some are middle-aged.

They can be poor, wealthy or middle-class. Some are smart, some not so smart.

While researchers say sex offenders fit no typical profile, they share the characteristics of deviant sexual arousal, interests or preferences, according to the U.S. Department of Justice's Center for Sex Offender Management.

Those include sexual contact with young children or adolescents; sexual contact with others against their will; inflicting pain or humiliation on others; taking part in or watching violent acts; exposing themselves in public; and secretly watching others undress or engage in sexual contact.

When they commit their crimes, nearly all sex offenders are aware that what they are doing is illegal and harmful to their victim, the center says.

"Yet they engage in the behavior anyway," the center says. "What happens is that sex offenders may tell themselves that the behavior is not harmful, or that it is less serious, or claim that the victim enjoyed the behavior."

Sex offenders such as John Albert Gardner III, who refuse to take responsibility for their crimes, are more likely to commit another sex offense, according to a San Diego State University sociologist.

"With adolescents, the earlier you identify them, the more successful treatment is," said Dr. Thom Reilly, director of the university's School of Social Work. "The older someone gets, and if they are unwilling to admit their offense, the chances of treatment being successful are a lot less."

Gardner's records show he repeatedly denied committing the lewd and lascivious acts with a 13-year-old girl that resulted in a six-year prison term in 2000.

It was the girl's mother, not he, who was responsible for beating her, the then-20-year-old Gardner told authorities.

"The defendant made no mention whatsoever of feeling contrition or remorse," according to a pre-sentence report.

Denying culpability signals a likelihood to reoffend, Reilly said during an interview last week.

"With someone who refuses to acknowledge their crime or who blame others, there's a lot less chance that the behaviors will be changed," he said.

Four years after he was paroled in 2006, Gardner, 30, is charged with the Feb. 25 slaying and sexual assault of Chelsea King, 17, of Poway.

Gardner is also charged with the Dec. 27 assault on a jogger at Rancho Bernardo Community Park, the same park near where Chelsea was slain.

He has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and he remains the only named suspect in the February 2009 disappearance and murder of 14-year-old Amber Dubois of Escondido.

Lack of empathy

San Diego clinical psychologist Dr. Michael Mantell has worked with sex offenders for decades and says most share a characteristic: "These are people with tremendous deficits of empathy."

Sex offenders are almost always victims of some type of abuse when they were young.

Gardner, for example, told authorities after his arrest in 2000 that he often was beaten by his father, whom he described as an alcoholic.

"The psychology of the offender almost always includes having been offended themselves," Mantell said. "Somewhere in their life, the person has been preyed upon and hurt emotionally. I haven't seen any (sex offender) who wasn't her- or himself hurt in a physical, emotional or sexual way."

Researchers say it's those who are never treated for such abuse that pose a higher risk of becoming sex offenders later in life.

Mantell said his experience in working with sex offenders convinces him they are driven by impulse to commit their crimes.

"These people are obsessed," he said. "It's always on their minds."

From everything he has learned about Gardner, including the conclusion of the psychologist who interviewed Gardner in 2000 and determined he was a predator who represented a continuing danger, Mantell said he believes the murder suspect "has all the signs and symptoms of a multiple sex offender."

"When a psychologist says 'he cannot be rehabilitated,' you need remarkably compelling evidence to the contrary to believe the behavior will ever change," Mantell said. "These are people who, in their core belief system, think that having sex with kids is OK. It's only the ones who show genuine remorse and are really working at it who are good candidates for rehabilitation."

Someone who kills in the commission of a rape or an attempted rape, as Gardner is accused of doing, is considered a "lust murderer."

"They enjoy watching their victim suffer," Mantell said.

MORE....

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_1e6eda8a-8735-50db-95bc-4bad80e4285a.html
And where was his mother?  She had to know about this abuse, it is laughable that she is treating patients in a mental health ward at a hospital and she didn't realize her own son would be emotionally scarred and need some help dealing with the demons that were cast upon him.  I say Cathy Osborn does have blood on her hands - she either had to much pride or she just plain and simply turned a blind eye.  I hope she deals with this he!! for the rest of her life just like the King's and the Dubois will

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: March 30, 2010, 04:31:34 PM »

Snipped from Relative of Gardner's.......................

She said she was seeking the back child support because her son had been asking whether his father sent any money.

Osborn wrote to the court that if she did not pursue child support, “the messages I give to my son are: (1) He is not that important; (2) That responsibility is not that great of a commitment if you decide it’s too much or if the consequence is not that bad.”

Who in God's name would ever tell a child that you are only as important as the amount of money your father pays in child support?  Just because he didn't pay did not mean he wasn't important, I'm sorry but that is not the right thing to tell a child.  IMO she is and was looking out for number one and not her son.

Clearly this money was needed to fund the Hasher's Beer Run Fund... we all know how expensive it can be for the person who is making the B double E, double R un, Beer Run, Beer Run...
Ahhh George and Garth, yes good song.  I believe you are right she was far more concerned about herself and her extra curricular activities at the weekend Hashes than she was of the safety of others including her son.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: March 30, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »

I have to say one more thing and then I will stop talking about Jag's mother.

For the rest of there lives the King Family and the Dubois Family will forever be linked to John Albert Gardner and the outcome of his life. They will spend years in the courts system. Then years in the media system while television will humanize Jag (he could marry like one of the Menendez boys). They will forever have to justify why he is a monster and should remain a monster.

Why should his mother be exempt from a lifetime of explanations. She also should take some responsibility and forever be linked to John Albert Gardner. She raised a son who became a sexual predator who kills. How she lived her life had it's effects on her son.

I remember how creepy Damer's interview was on television with Stone Phillips. The relationship he had with his father was scary, but his mother's interview was even more disturbing. The first time I watched it I was to creept out to pay attention. The second time I watched it I noticed that at least his father was there for his son and trying to find out why he did what he did. Jeffery's Mother just wanted to be erased from his life. She was not a monster maker and that man in prison was not her son. She changed her name and her other son's name and erased themselves from Jeffery's life.
I completely agree that how she lived her life had it's effects on JAGS life - similar to Jarred Harrell and his mother's strange lifestyle, I think these 2 cases may be worth studying as far as how these boys were raised.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: March 31, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/23008975/detail.html

King Family Campaigns For Tougher Sex Offender Laws

POSTED: 9:59 pm PDT March 30, 2010
UPDATED: 10:56 pm PDT March 30, 2010

SAN DIEGO -- The parents of slain Poway High School senior Chelsea King joined Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher tonight to host a community forum as part of their campaign for stricter sex offender legislation.

The meeting at Maranatha Chapel in 4S Ranch began with a prayer, then a 10-minute video presentation that showed Chelsea growing from a baby into a piano- and French horn-playing youngster to a pretty teenager having lighthearted fun with friends, mugging for the camera and enjoying family outings.

Following the video, Chelsea's parents, Brent and Kelly King, took the stage, and the father explained the purpose of the nonprofit Chelsea's' Light Foundation, which they created following their daughter's murder.

"Everyone of us in this audience has a voice," Brent King said. "Moms have a voice; dads have a voice; grandparents have a voice; men have a voice; women have a voice. A voice gives us power. The only ones who don't have this power are children. That's what Chelsea's Light is about. We will bring a voice to our children."

Fletcher, R-San Diego, and the King family want to enact "Chelsea's Law," which would mandate stricter sentencing for violent sex offenders and more intensive monitoring of those who are released from prison.

Chelsea, a straight-A student, athlete and musician, went missing Feb. 25 after going for an after-school run near Lake Hodges. Her body was discovered five days later in a shallow grave near the water's edge.

Convicted sex offender John Albert Gardner III is charged with sexually assaulting and murdering the teen. Gardner, 30, was registered as a Lake Elsinore resident but was staying with his mother in Rancho Bernardo, near where Chelsea was slain.

Gardner pleaded guilty 10 years ago to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old neighbor girl at his mother's home in Rancho Bernardo.

A psychiatrist recommended Gardner receive the maximum sentenced of 30 years in prison, but the District Attorney's Office made a plea deal to spare the victim from testifying at trial. Under that deal, Gardner served five years of a six-year sentence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:49 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/23019724/detail.html

Lawmakers Review State Parole System Failures

POSTED: 6:05 pm PDT March 31, 2010
UPDATED: 7:47 pm PDT March 31, 2010

POWAY, Calif. -- Members of a state Assembly committee were in Poway Wednesday to review the systemic problems that might have led to the release of a man accused in the death of a 17-year-old high school student.

High-ranking members of the state's parole board system were questioned by several state lawmakers about its failures in the Chelsea King and Jaycee Dugard cases. The meeting's aim was to make sure that a proposed "Chelsea's Law" would be effective at better monitoring violent sex offenders.

Committee members questioned three officials from the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation on Wednesday.

Corrections undersecretary of operations Scott Kernan said the state has only 2,200 parole agents who monitor 110,000 parolees, including about 7,400 sex offenders.

Kernan said reforms, technology and treatment won't "stop monsters from preying on our children completely."

Sex offender John Gardner is charged with murdering Chelsea King. He served five years in prison for molestation. Seven parole violations could have put him back in prison, but the state did not press any of them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: April 01, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/31/gardner-had-myspace-page/

Gardner had MySpace page despite parole rule
Accused killer's terms of release banned use of the Internet

By Jeff McDonald, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Originally published March 31, 2010 at 6:18 p.m., updated March 31, 2010 at 8:44 p.m.

In a 2007 addendum to the release conditions for John Albert Gardner III related to computer use, Gardner initialed both conditions. He opened a MySpace account three months later. (Click image above to see a larger version.)

His screen name was Jason the Stud, and he called himself the Energizer Bunny. He used sexually charged language when describing his interests. He listed his hometown as the Playboy Mansion and he called love “one big ugly compromise of two people pretending not to know what the other is doing.”

John Albert Gardner III, the convicted sex offender now accused of raping and killing Poway teenager Chelsea King, opened a MySpace page in December 2007 — even though according to terms of his parole he was not allowed anywhere near a computer.

(snipped)

Of course, we knew that 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: April 01, 2010, 11:47:41 AM »

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/31/gardner-had-myspace-page/

Gardner had MySpace page despite parole rule
Accused killer's terms of release banned use of the Internet

By Jeff McDonald, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Originally published March 31, 2010 at 6:18 p.m., updated March 31, 2010 at 8:44 p.m.

In a 2007 addendum to the release conditions for John Albert Gardner III related to computer use, Gardner initialed both conditions. He opened a MySpace account three months later. (Click image above to see a larger version.)

His screen name was Jason the Stud, and he called himself the Energizer Bunny. He used sexually charged language when describing his interests. He listed his hometown as the Playboy Mansion and he called love “one big ugly compromise of two people pretending not to know what the other is doing.”

John Albert Gardner III, the convicted sex offender now accused of raping and killing Poway teenager Chelsea King, opened a MySpace page in December 2007 — even though according to terms of his parole he was not allowed anywhere near a computer.

(snipped)

Of course, we knew that 

I knew that was him.  I wish that they would publish his status updates.  Since we can only see one of them. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: April 01, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »

he was not allowed near a computer??? what the heck, now they are finding out this! I wonder how many millions of sex offenders are using computers when they aren't supposed to! It is not that hard to bust them, now is the time to take charge...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: April 01, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »

he was not allowed near a computer??? what the heck, now they are finding out this! I wonder how many millions of sex offenders are using computers when they aren't supposed to! It is not that hard to bust them, now is the time to take charge...

I would like to know if this is for every sex offender or if an internet clause is placed on one's at a certain level.  Shoot, we would go and find them on here quick...but, that wouldn't matter if the system doesn't work...if, they don't give consequences when the offenders break the law.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: April 01, 2010, 07:59:18 PM »

yeah i guess the article it was under gardner's terms of parole for 2007 that he couldn't be near a computer or use one etc.., you're right labubske he probably wouldn't have gotten in trouble, I wish that a citation could stop some peoplle who commit crimes from committing more crimes but that doesn't happen at all. Some people just get used to getting in trouble such as Gardner, and getting a citation or being arrested is just like a walk in the park. I'm not going to track sex offenders on the internet, I've tried tracking down that hemet sexual assault suspect to get the $10,000 reward by comparing pics of the suspect composite to other SO's in different counties, and so far it's not that easy, but it would be interesting to have a job just tracking down sex offenders violating their parole on the internet, it's probably harassment though right! I wouldn't want to be sued or go to jail for that, that's for sure..

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: April 01, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

klaasend thanks for posting the article, so the myspace is officially jag's, so much for the gag order. Just how much more is there to know about John Gardner?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: April 01, 2010, 09:03:26 PM »

yeah i guess the article it was under gardner's terms of parole for 2007 that he couldn't be near a computer or use one etc.., you're right labubske he probably wouldn't have gotten in trouble, I wish that a citation could stop some peoplle who commit crimes from committing more crimes but that doesn't happen at all. Some people just get used to getting in trouble such as Gardner, and getting a citation or being arrested is just like a walk in the park. I'm not going to track sex offenders on the internet, I've tried tracking down that hemet sexual assault suspect to get the $10,000 reward by comparing pics of the suspect composite to other SO's in different counties, and so far it's not that easy, but it would be interesting to have a job just tracking down sex offenders violating their parole on the internet, it's probably harassment though right! I wouldn't want to be sued or go to jail for that, that's for sure..

Oh, I know...I tried going through the California Sex Offenders in the San Diego area...and wow...there are SO MANY.  I was trying to match the description of the hispanic man that is attempting to abduct children in that area...everyone started looking alike after so many pages.  I don't think that a law would be broken if you are tracking people down...and if you happen to see them breaking the law...report it...now, if you were stalking them...calling them...following them...threatening them...and so on...well, maybe then.  But, I don't believe that a sexual predator should have rights.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1873 on: April 02, 2010, 06:22:01 AM »

SoCal child predator's MySpace link probed
By ELLIOT SPAGAT, Associated Press Writer

Friday, April 2, 2010 at 2:22 a.m.

SAN DIEGO — California corrections officials are investigating whether a registered sex offender who is charged with murdering a 17-year-old girl had an account on the social networking site MySpace while he was on parole for a molestation conviction.

The account would violate terms of John Albert Gardner III's parole, which prohibited him from using a computer to connect to the Internet or communicate with others.

MySpace said the account was set up on Dec. 22, 2007, more than nine months before Gardner ended parole on a conviction in 2000 for molesting a 13-year-old neighbor. It removed the profile Wednesday night.

A copy of the profile obtained by The Associated Press uses the names Jason Stud and Energizer Bunny. It uses sexually explicit language to describe his interests, names Playboy Mansion as his hometown and lists "CSI" and "Bones" among his favorite television shows.
snipped...
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/02/socal-child-predators-myspace-link-probed/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: April 02, 2010, 11:13:30 AM »

MySpace Removes Link To Calif. Child Sex Predator

The social networking site MySpace says it removed the profile of John Albert Gardner III, a convicted child molester who is charged with killing a 17-year-old San Diego area girl.

The company said Thursday that Gardner used a false name, false hometown and false birthday to register for the account. MySpace confirmed it was his site by working with the FBI and San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

A copy of the profile uses the names Jason Stud and Energizer Bunny. It lists Playboy Mansion as his hometown, uses sexually explicit language to describe his interests, and lists "CSI" and "Bones" among his favorite television shows.

MySpace says Gardner set up the account in December 2007, nine months before he ended parole.

http://www.kpsplocal2.com/Content/Headlines/story/john-albert-gardner-john-gardner-chelsea-king-m/H7cG2HsbXUmVZd5k5R38Bw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: April 02, 2010, 11:15:06 AM »

Looking For Boogeymen Under Every Bed...

"Homie--Comin at ya! Ya know I'm gonna get ya!" --Rage Against The Machine, from "I Could Just Kill A Man."

The recent example of John Gardner's illegal "MySpace" account should warn anyone that before you meet somebody you met on a web-service site--think twice!

It is also another reason that the "unlicensed" board-and-care system either needs to be overhauled, or scrapped entirely. Having lived in two of them, I can tell you that both the management and your fellow residents are what make-or-break a group-living home.

Unless you screen the potential residents (background checks, medical history) carefully, rancid apples like Gardner are going to be put into that home. To that end, I suggest that the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation open-and-staff their own houses, rather than dumping their charges into a place which, rightly, should be reserved for those who wish to get their lives together--and do it sober and clean. Or, worse yet, in places where the population is mostly mid-to-high functioning mentally ill.

This is why when a "sober living home" or a "independent living facility" is proposed for a neighborhood, you have folks looking for boogeymen under every bed, along with a squadron of NIMBYs ready to swarm the planning board meetings to try to sting the project to death.

Nobody wants another John Gardner living anywhere near them. And even though it will be very unlikely that Mr. Gardner will face the executioner (David Westerfield is ahead of him, among others), it will not be likely that he will ever breathe free air ever again.

MORE...

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/vista-blues/2010/apr/01/looking-for-boogeymen-under-every-bed/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: April 02, 2010, 11:16:32 AM »

Tracking Chelsea’s Law

In Anaheim, California inside a white house with avocado green trim with palm trees out front, live 6 registered sex offenders. In this neighborhood alone, more than 14 are registered all told and needless to say, those who live here are non too happy about it and have held large community meetings expressing their outrage. These same people are also strongly supporting new legislation in California named for murdered San Diego area teenager Chelsea King.

If passed, Chelsea's Law would require life prison sentences for violent child predators and lifetime GPS monitoring for less serious offenders. Chelsea King's father says, "If our laws were smarter and bolder, Chelsea might still be here..." and he has vowed to protect children in the name of his murdered daughter. Kelly King, Chelsea's mother adds, "I promise to do all I can to protect other daughters and other mothers from this incomprehensible nightmare I am walking through."

Republican Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher says he will introduce the bill and thinks its passage is imperative because it would improve on the existing laws, plus explore the use of new and better technologies. Some argue we already have enough laws on the books, some not as effective as you might think. Consider right now we have Amber Alerts, Jessica's Law, Megan's Law and the Adam Walsh Act...all statutes named for young victim's of violent crime.

MORE...

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/04/01/tracking-chelseas-law/?test=latestnews
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: April 02, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »

Accused rapist/killer John Gardner III reportedly hid MySpace page

Registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III, the man charged in the death of Poway teen Chelsea King, allegedly hid a MySpace page from state prison officials while under their supervision, it was reported today.

The page was opened in December 2007 when the terms of Gardner’s parole forbade him from being anywhere near a computer, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. According to the newspaper, an email address links the page to an Escondido address where Gardner was living at the time.

On his page, Gardner used the screen name “Jason the Stud” and called himself the Energizer Bunny, according to the newspaper. He also reportedly used sexually charged language when describing his interests, and listed his hometown as the Playboy Mansion.

MORE....

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-04-01/local-county-news/accused-rapistkiller-john-gardner-iii-reportedly-hid-myspace-page
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: April 02, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 11:41:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1879 on: April 02, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »

And just how do they think that a 'no computer/internet contact rule' for a RSO on parole can possibly be enforced??? They don't even know where they are 1/2 the time, let alone what they have in their homes. What about internet cafes and libraries?? It is too easy for the offenders to use a computer there even if they do not have one at home. It is a rule that cannot possibly be enforced.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.