April 25, 2024, 02:31:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511425 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 02, 2010, 01:08:44 AM »

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 02, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »

On the subject of wet pant legs..

It could happen when you launch or want to jump out of a boat near shoreline like a 12 foot row boat.

scott peterson style of body disposal..

But then there would be a boat. ? where is it ??

OR He could have just been wadeing for crawdads.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 02, 2010, 01:20:05 AM »

On the subject of wet pant legs..

It could happen when you launch or want to jump out of a boat near shoreline like a 12 foot row boat.

scott peterson style of body disposal..

But then there would be a boat. ? where is it ??

OR He could have just been wadeing for crawdads.

I wish we had crawdads in our area, lol! None that I am aware of! When I was driving around today I saw water everywhere. Again, we have had a lot of rain lately. All I could think of was "she could be anywhere". There is a stream that now has quite a bit of water in it around Del Dios. Then there is the fact that part of Lake Hodges is nothing but mud and trees as the water level has been really low for years in some parts. Maybe he did not put her in the lake as he was afraid that she would re-surface. I am thinking that he buried her. But where? I wonder if TES has been using their drones in all of this?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »

This computer I am on tonight is way to slow..

I was trying to get the map to pin his home in Escondido as well as the high school and vista way..then the cell tower and lake hodges where his parents live. draw a circle around th whole mess and we will have.. a mess... lol...no.... a search area. refined.
I am thinking of Amber because I am positive they will find Chelsea.
He is gone gone gone when they do..He will get the DEATH penalty and all of us can fight over who gets to throw the electrical switch on that chair..

BRING BACK THE ELECTRIC CHAIR !! LEAVE HIS HOOD OFF.  Monkey Devil!

Piece of white trash garbage.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 02, 2010, 01:26:56 AM »

I keep thinking of Amber too. Escondido High School would have been the closest high school to Rock Springs if he was out trolling for victims. I wish I could help you with the map, but I would not even know how to begin to do that!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2010, 01:27:13 AM »

Hey folks - a noob to this site.

Just wanted to post as a Poway parent with kids at Poway High in band with Chelsea.

I have seen posts wanting a change in laws.  Here are two I think need to be considered -

1) If you knowingly house a registered sex offender for more than 4 days a year you should have to report it to local law enforcement, or be considered an accessory to their evasion of registration laws;

2) Sex offenders like Gardner should be subject to mandatory Chemical Castration if they choose to reside in California.  Chemical castration is not castration but instead is the administration of drugs that dampen libido.  The effects aren't permanent but effective at making these cretins more passive.  Of course, the ACLU opposes it as "cruel and unusual punishment" without any basis - all the more reason to support the idea.

Please excuse the "retro" posting but I just to had to comment on this excellent post! I soooo agree with it!  Thumbs up, Adam, and welcome to Scared Monkeys!

Preventive measures are so important and one of the few tools available to combat an epidemic of crimes against children, IMO!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2010, 01:32:19 AM »

Edward, there is a condo for sale at 1050 Rock Springs Rd and a photo of it. I imagine his place would look about the same. Did you see the bird's eye view of 1050 Rock Springs Rd?

He lived in Lake Elsinore, with G Ma and another couple, spent time at his Moms, and had a place in Escondido. If he had been living there too, doesn't it seem like we would hear they searched it?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 02, 2010, 01:38:02 AM »

Edward, there is a condo for sale at 1050 Rock Springs Rd and a photo of it. I imagine his place would look about the same. Did you see the bird's eye view of 1050 Rock Springs Rd?

He lived in Lake Elsinore, with G Ma and another couple, spent time at his Moms, and had a place in Escondido. If he had been living there too, doesn't it seem like we would hear they searched it?
Maybe they can't search it without some definitive connection to THIS crime. Do they need to find a reason to search a place he supposedly used to live in? I didn't quite understand the post backthread about IntegraScan's listing about that address. How long ago did he live there, do we know?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: March 02, 2010, 01:39:28 AM »

His leaner pictures could be the Walmart guy that tried to molest the girl in the bathroom around the time Amber went missing. 

I'm going to remember this line up of pictures. There have been many times with the missing children cases that we have attempted to determine identification of someone by looking at ears in comparison. In the above lineup, I'm not sure I'd make a match of the first pic with the others based on the ears. The chin and eyebrows are pretty consistent throughout, as well as the mouth. Weight really makes a difference, doesn't it!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 02, 2010, 01:40:40 AM »

I have not herd of a search.. F.B.I. is swarming..I hope they swarm all over to escondido and invade that apartment or condo he was staying at.

F.B.I. get a clue.. Help Solve This One !!

We are looking for any girlfrinds he may have had.. Amber had on a necklace possible rings and such..PLUS Her Cell Phone.. The F.B.I. is supposed to be able to find that phone on or off.

We have ALL the professionals in one place.

God Help Them and Gods speed to put him away for good.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 02, 2010, 01:43:11 AM »

Maybe they can't search it without some definitive connection to THIS crime. Do they need to find a reason to search a place he supposedly used to live in? I didn't quite understand the post backthread about IntegraScan's listing about that address. How long ago did he live there, do we know?

That is what I would like to know. The post said IntegraScan called to tell a detective about the address in Esc they had for Gardner and they would not put the call through. Has anyone else mentioned another address for him? Maybe IS had the wrong info. Time will tell.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: March 02, 2010, 01:44:24 AM »

As a parent myself and with all my faults I do know the difference between right and wrong. If I taught this to my child (I did) and they did not learn from my example (to those who don't understand watch the "Bad Seed" black and with version) I would still do the right thing and go to the police. Even if I stood by my son. I would give any detail no matter how small to help find a missing girl that my son may or may not have abducted. I would still set the example.

His Grandmothers house conveniently dropped in his lap just after Amber went missing. 8 months ago I think. Grandma's in the hospital and if the police broke down the door the occupants (other couple) must be suspicious characters too.

Where did he dump her body???????????  We all want to know!!!!!!!!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 02, 2010, 01:46:53 AM »

He was so violent to the 13 year old.. and he was only 21 then.
He is probably a maniac now. rushing people like a linebacker.

He is silent from what I can tell. Not talking at all.
He was already incarserated and he knows the ropes.. He knows to keep his mouth shut and to have no thoughts on the subject..

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 02, 2010, 01:48:51 AM »

As a parent myself and with all my faults I do know the difference between right and wrong. If I taught this to my child (I did) and they did not learn from my example (to those who don't understand watch the "Bad Seed" black and with version) I would still do the right thing and go to the police. Even if I stood by my son. I would give any detail no matter how small to help find a missing girl that my son may or may not have abducted. I would still set the example.

His Grandmothers house conveniently dropped in his lap just after Amber went missing. 8 months ago I think. Grandma's in the hospital and if the police broke down the door the occupants (other couple) must be suspicious characters too.

Hi Armchair,
I was thinking the same thing. He gets out of Escondido right after Amber disappears. I too was wondering about the couple living with Grandma. I want to know where he worked, what he drove and who his past relationships were with. I am surprised that more people are not posting comments in the local papers giving us this information.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 02, 2010, 01:53:31 AM »

Exactly!  Where did he live at the time Amber was taken? Bet integraScan wasn't wrong...bet it was right down the street from her school...

As far as the parents..I've already said my piece, however, at the time of the jogger assault she bloodied his nose or face, it had to be swollen, bruised, he had to be angry, with the news coverage of the crime and his injury and his proximity to the crime...nobody in the family thought it was him? Either denial or something going on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #635 on: March 02, 2010, 01:53:32 AM »

OMGosh the tale of what that poor girl went through in December. He is brazen and if you ask me you don't go from holding a young girl in an apartment to doing that on a public trail. He has had some practice. There are more victims....

I'm afraid you are right, Tracy. 

After being caught and spending time in jail, I'm thinking he would be more careful with his next victims.

Shell, I think of blockhead Joran when I see Gardner's pictures, too!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2010, 02:01:57 AM »

Ok, this is the kind of comment that I was looking for. I found this online from a poster. This opens up the big question for me. Did he have to attend court appointed AA meetings? If so, did they happen to be on Broadway in Escondido at 7:00 am?
'
"tell me why the news has the info messed up. he used to be my down stairs neighbor at 1050 rock springs road Escondido ca 92026. with his wife/girlfriend and their 2 kids one boy and one boy. I knew him, this man drank heavily and was violent towards his/girlfriends kids."

Posted 03/01/2010 at 12:15:17 PM
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 02, 2010, 02:03:20 AM »

He was so violent to the 13 year old.. and he was only 21 then.
He is probably a maniac now. rushing people like a linebacker.

He is silent from what I can tell. Not talking at all.
He was already incarserated and he knows the ropes.. He knows to keep his mouth shut and to have no thoughts on the subject..

News tonight said when he was (I think they said 17) he got in trouble molesting a girl but since they were the same age or close, it was determined to be consensual.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 02, 2010, 02:16:21 AM »

This is is a paragraph from an article that I missed. I wonder what were in the bags?

"Gardner, 30, lives near Lake Elsinore but had been staying with his mother and stepfather at a home in the 17000 block of Matinal Road in Rancho Bernardo. Investigators searched that home and carried out items in several bags according to neighbors."

Source: Suspect Had "Unnatural Interest in Young Girls:" DA | NBC San Diego
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 02, 2010, 03:08:42 AM »

OT-I was searching for info on Gardner and the 2nd site I clicked on was one of those that come up and say...you have viruses and trojans...download this fix. Then when I went to X out of it, it made a ping sound and would not leave. What are you supposed to do when that happens?

Another problem I need help with. When making a post, the page jumps around and I can't see what I typed until it is finished. I had the problem before and I do not remember the cure someone gave me for it. Does anyone have a solution?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.