April 26, 2024, 06:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511508 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #660 on: March 02, 2010, 10:18:46 AM »

May not have any connection but....

http://www.10news.com/news/22713518/detail.html

Body Found Floating In Pond In East Village

POSTED: 5:00 am PST March 2, 2010
SAN DIEGO -- San Diego police Tuesday investigated the death of someone whose body was found floating in a small body of water in the East Village.

The body was found in a drainage pond near San Diego Bay in the 1200 block of Imperial Avenue around 11:10 p.m. Monday, said San Diego police Officer Dino Delimitros.

No other details about the body were immediately released.
Oh no 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 02, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego police Tuesday investigated the death of someone whose body was found floating in a small body of water in the East Village.

The body was found in a drainage pond near San Diego Bay in the 1200 block of Imperial Avenue around 11:10 p.m. Monday, said San Diego police Officer Dino Delimitros.

Oh no 

Not very close to the search area so likely not related though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 02, 2010, 10:33:50 AM »

Oh no 

Not very close to the search area so likely not related though.
Thank-you. Someone's loved one has been found dead, just tragic.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 02, 2010, 10:37:28 AM »

From KGTV (10) news at 11:

Overnight crews have narrowed the search for Chelsea. They're looking within a 12 square mile area around Lake Hodges and declared it a crime scene.

They are now heavily focusing on an area about 3-4 miles wide.

They are searching through the night.

Every conceivable technology is being used.

Sheriff Bill Gore flew her parents over the search area earlier today.

Her parents said since "this creature won't tell us where she is we'll just have to find her"

His parents have a sign on their Matinal home stating that they "have no statement at this time."

Sheriff said there is NO POINT at which they will stop the search until they find Chelsea.

From KFMB (Cool news at 11:

He is NOT cooperating and is currently in the jail medical ward at the central jail but they will not tell us why.

In 8 minutes there will be film from a one on one interview with the Sheriff, I'll update when it happens.

The jogger from the December attack said DNA was taken off of her elbow to make a match.

They are filming part of the broadcast tonight at the yellow $ sign area in my signature at the Poblado access point to the trails.

Amber's dad doesn't want to find a connection between Chelsea and Amber because of what that means but knows it's likely there.

From KNSD (7) news at 11:

Amber's dad can't help but draw connections between the cases, but they are in full denial of it but do know they can't help but think this may be what happened to her. With his "track record" her dad says that they know Amber's probably "not in a good situation"

He just moved out of the Rock Springs address a month ago.  (from WS)  He is NOT cooperating and is currently in the jail medical ward at the central jail but they will not tell us why.  Let me guess, he is suicidal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 02, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »

Chelsea sounds like a really great kid who had everything going for her...unlike the scumbag who is suspected of doing something to her....I am so mad!
wonder why he has such a smirk on his face in that mugshot of him??

Adam In California
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: March 02, 2010, 10:49:52 AM »

The jogger from the December attack said DNA was taken off of her elbow to make a match.

If that is the case, why didn't they match Gardner back in December?

This is a BIG issue if law enforcement simply failed to run the DNA back in December.   Gardner was in the database then.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: March 02, 2010, 11:02:05 AM »

If that is the case, why didn't they match Gardner back in December?

This is a BIG issue if law enforcement simply failed to run the DNA back in December.   Gardner was in the database then.
I agree. I don't understand why it was said the attack was a attack for money, I wish someone would explain that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: March 02, 2010, 11:03:31 AM »

respectfully snipped to address..

Hi ya Sunny...

Where I live I can't even vote for judges. The opportunity is available but they do not list party affiliation, and there in one particular party that is easy on criminals so I don't even chance that I COULD vote someone from that 'party'...

we have one judge here that went haywire a few years ago, and pulled down his pants in a drunken rage.... he decided to do that at an outdoor festival that roughly 30,000 people attended and witnessed...(we finally got rid of him after like 3 years, and he got his 9,400 a month pension / retirement..) and we have another judge here that is so blatantly racist that your head would spin on a swivel. He berated a TSA employee and went nuts - and you're not gonna believe who they found responsible for the whole incident - yep, the TSA employee. This same judge's wife thinks she is Marie Antoinette.

Then we have the "usual" incompetent decisions that sentence someone with a bag of pot to 10 years and a child rapist to time served.

And to top it all off, we have a parole board made up of what seem like criminals.

Most of us on this board have been screaming for tougher laws and laws that make sense and stick. However, nothing is being done and won't be until a senator's daughter is raped and murdered. Sorry to say all that, but that's the sad truth here.

As for chemical castration, it's mainly a feel good thing and will not work. There are other forms of control and these sadists have a mind set that can not be controlled by chemicals alone. Bars work best and prevent bad things from occurring.

I feel execution is the answer, and that will send a message and it will also allow for prevent future crimes by some seriously deranged individuals.

I read the UK websites (I read them cause follow Maddie's case and I like to see how screwed up their NHS is), but over there they had an article about the Yorkshire Ripper - this lunatic killed 13 women and seriously assaulted 8 others - and yep, you guessed it... he's up for parole and release from a mental hospital. What do you think is going to happen when he is released?

here's a link in case anyone would like to read who screwed up Britain is... http://tinyurl.com/yh8r4em

We used to have public executions here until the 1940's - and I think a few weeks of those may change the criminal behavior... couldn't hurt to try - nothing else has worked.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 02, 2010, 11:16:21 AM »

Most of us on this board have been screaming for tougher laws and laws that make sense and stick. However, nothing is being done and won't be until a senator's daughter is raped and murdered. Sorry to say all that, but that's the sad truth here.     Rob I just got done saying that an hour ago to my husband, sad but very true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: March 02, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Family-Believes-Missing-Teens-Are-Linked-85951827.html

Family Believes Missing Teens Are Linked
John Albert Gardner III has "an unnatural interest in very young girls," according to one prosecutor
By R. STICKNEY, PAUL KRUEGER and MARI PAYTON
Updated 7:10 AM PST, Tue, Mar 2, 2010

Registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III is in custody on suspicion of murder and rape in the case of missing Poway teen Chelsea King.

King was last seen Thursday, Feb. 25 before she headed out for a run after school near Lake Hodges. An article of her clothing found near the lake matched Gardner's DNA, according to law enforcement sources.

But now, family members of another missing North County girl are seeing similarities in the Chelsea King case and their own daughter's disappearance.

Amber Dubois was last seen Feb. 13, 2009 while walking to Escondido High School.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 02, 2010, 11:37:01 AM »

From KGTV (10) news at 11:

Overnight crews have narrowed the search for Chelsea. They're looking within a 12 square mile area around Lake Hodges and declared it a crime scene.

They are now heavily focusing on an area about 3-4 miles wide.

They are searching through the night.

Every conceivable technology is being used.

Sheriff Bill Gore flew her parents over the search area earlier today.

Her parents said since "this creature won't tell us where she is we'll just have to find her"

His parents have a sign on their Matinal home stating that they "have no statement at this time."

Sheriff said there is NO POINT at which they will stop the search until they find Chelsea.

From KFMB (Cool news at 11:

He is NOT cooperating and is currently in the jail medical ward at the central jail but they will not tell us why.

In 8 minutes there will be film from a one on one interview with the Sheriff, I'll update when it happens.

They are filming part of the broadcast tonight at the yellow $ sign area in my signature at the Poblado access point to the trails.

Amber's dad doesn't want to find a connection between Chelsea and Amber because of what that means but knows it's likely there.

From KNSD (7) news at 11:

Amber's dad can't help but draw connections between the cases, but they are in full denial of it but do know they can't help but think this may be what happened to her. With his "track record" her dad says that they know Amber's probably "not in a good situation"

He just moved out of the Rock Springs address a month ago.  (from WS)  He is NOT cooperating and is currently in the jail medical ward at the central jail but they will not tell us why.  Let me guess, he is suicidal 

thanks nrcg............this piece of chit...I hope one of the LE 'accidentally' smashed his  testicles in a medieval vice!! I could make his BEG for death... 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: March 02, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »

Channel 8 (KFMB) news at 5:

A shoe, sweatshirt and sunglasses were among the evidence discovered.

There were still nearly 1000 volunteers out today, even with work and school back - the number is NOT much less than it was when people were off over the weekend.

San Diego county is one of the FEW counties in the state of California that is not liberal in their beliefs. People are outraged! People that I know that don't usually follow these cases are contacting me. I think heads may role because of all of this. Maybe this would be the time for lawmakers to try and get some stricter laws passed.

I am glad to see people outraged............more people need to get outraged IMO....we, the people, have to  put a stop to the madness.

Sebastian, are you a member of a search group? I wondered why people are contacting you about the case?  Glad they are  of course.

Hi Sunny!
I am local and that is why I am getting emails and such. Also, I have become friends with Amber's mom during her horrendous ordeal. I too was hoping for some good news today!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 02, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »

respectfully snipped to address..

Hi ya Sunny...

Where I live I can't even vote for judges. The opportunity is available but they do not list party affiliation, and there in one particular party that is easy on criminals so I don't even chance that I COULD vote someone from that 'party'...

we have one judge here that went haywire a few years ago, and pulled down his pants in a drunken rage.... he decided to do that at an outdoor festival that roughly 30,000 people attended and witnessed...(we finally got rid of him after like 3 years, and he got his 9,400 a month pension / retirement..) and we have another judge here that is so blatantly racist that your head would spin on a swivel. He berated a TSA employee and went nuts - and you're not gonna believe who they found responsible for the whole incident - yep, the TSA employee. This same judge's wife thinks she is Marie Antoinette.

Then we have the "usual" incompetent decisions that sentence someone with a bag of pot to 10 years and a child rapist to time served.

And to top it all off, we have a parole board made up of what seem like criminals.

Most of us on this board have been screaming for tougher laws and laws that make sense and stick. However, nothing is being done and won't be until a senator's daughter is raped and murdered. Sorry to say all that, but that's the sad truth here.

As for chemical castration, it's mainly a feel good thing and will not work. There are other forms of control and these sadists have a mind set that can not be controlled by chemicals alone. Bars work best and prevent bad things from occurring.

I feel execution is the answer, and that will send a message and it will also allow for prevent future crimes by some seriously deranged individuals.

I read the UK websites (I read them cause follow Maddie's case and I like to see how screwed up their NHS is), but over there they had an article about the Yorkshire Ripper - this lunatic killed 13 women and seriously assaulted 8 others - and yep, you guessed it... he's up for parole and release from a mental hospital. What do you think is going to happen when he is released?

here's a link in case anyone would like to read who screwed up Britain is... http://tinyurl.com/yh8r4em

We used to have public executions here until the 1940's - and I think a few weeks of those may change the criminal behavior... couldn't hurt to try - nothing else has worked.

Hi Rob....missed you again.....but as usual we are on the same boat........public executions and public flaying.............bring them back...screw this politically correct bullchit!!  thanks for the link......if I say much more someone is gonna be coming after me with a bar of soap!!@#$%$#%^&*^%#%&*

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 02, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »

Channel 8 (KFMB) news at 5:

A shoe, sweatshirt and sunglasses were among the evidence discovered.

There were still nearly 1000 volunteers out today, even with work and school back - the number is NOT much less than it was when people were off over the weekend.

San Diego county is one of the FEW counties in the state of California that is not liberal in their beliefs. People are outraged! People that I know that don't usually follow these cases are contacting me. I think heads may role because of all of this. Maybe this would be the time for lawmakers to try and get some stricter laws passed.

I am glad to see people outraged............more people need to get outraged IMO....we, the people, have to  put a stop to the madness.

Sebastian, are you a member of a search group? I wondered why people are contacting you about the case?  Glad they are  of course.

Hi Sunny!
I am local and that is why I am getting emails and such. Also, I have become friends with Amber's mom during her horrendous ordeal. I too was hoping for some good news today!

Glad to have you with us....it's always great to have someone local..and I am sure you ar a blessing to Amber's Mom.

Rest in Peace Caylee

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: March 02, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »

"If" he went to high school in Lake Arrowhead, I wonder if the family still owns any property up there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: March 02, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »

I could have sworn while walking through the living room, the man on Fox news, Adam somebody, was saying that there was another 13 year old that this monster molested as well, a friend of the other girl. Did anyone hear that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 02, 2010, 12:00:15 PM »

I could have sworn while walking through the living room, the man on Fox news, Adam somebody, was saying that there was another 13 year old that this monster molested as well, a friend of the other girl. Did anyone hear that?

I read yesterday something about another 13 or 14 year old back in 2000 but he wasn't charged with anything in that case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 02, 2010, 12:02:00 PM »

I read yesterday something about another 13 or 14 year old back in 2000 but he wasn't charged with anything in that case.
Thank-you, then I did hear that right  Just disgusting
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 02, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »

Foxnews national just said that the sheriff will be on in just over an hour 12:30 est - no presser scheduled today as of yet

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 02, 2010, 12:03:55 PM »

Foxnews national just said that the sheriff will be on in just over an hour 12:30 est - no presser scheduled today as of yet
Thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.