April 24, 2024, 02:40:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 511370 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 03, 2010, 01:22:41 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/22723155/detail.html

Dubois Family Watched Gardner After Girl's Disappearance
Family Of Amber Dubois Says John Gardner Was On List Of Sex Offenders They Observed

POSTED: 7:17 pm PST March 2, 2010
UPDATED: 8:00 pm PST March 2, 2010
ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- The man suspected of in the death of Chelsea King was being watched more than a year ago by the family of missing teenager Amber Dubois.

On Tuesday, 10News spoke with Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle. She said her family asked investigators with the Escondido Police Department to check out 174 registered sex offenders living within the area of Escondido High School where Amber, who was 14 years old at the time, was last seen February 13, 2009.

McGonigle said she was angry when she heard about John Gardner's arrest, "'Cause I asked numerous times for Escondido PD to check out every single one."

Family friend Linda Walkup said Chelsea King could have been saved if investigators checked in on people like Gardner.

"Had he been looked at from the beginning maybe, possibly, we could have stopped what's going on with Chelsea right now," said Walkup.

Instead, Amber's family and friends began their own investigation. They located the homes of 147 known registered sex offenders in Escondido, San Marcos, Poway and Rancho Bernardo. They drove by their homes and even staked out some of those homes. One of the stakeouts was almost a year ago, outside an Escondido apartment belonging to Gardner at the time.

Family friend Vinnie Spucces showed 10News reporter Joe Little the notes they'd taken on March 28, 2009, about Gardner. They couldn't believe it when he was arrested.

"My wife dropped to the ground and says, ‘We were there. We got his picture,'" said Spucces, "We were shocked."

The family told 10News they were holding out hope that Chelsea and Amber would be found together, alive.

Spucces told 10News by phone Tuesday's discovery of what appears to be Chelsea's body is a blow to the King family and their own search for Amber.
Great job Carrie you go and tell the world about what happened. You shout from the roof tops if you have to until Amber is found and brought home. One year ago le didn't do enough, this year they need to do all they can do for Amber. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: March 03, 2010, 01:27:51 AM »

From: GigiPSent: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 04:51 PMHe went to Rim, and was probably part of that group that duct taped high school girls and raped them at parties in the forest. If it had been dealt with then, this may not have happened. He is the same age as my sister, and they grabbed her and she heard someone say to duct tape her mouth before she screamed, so she screamed. That saved her but not other girls of this age group at Rim. Sorry, but that is why this is coming out. Prayers to the families.

This is from a poster up in Lake Arrowhead. Another poster said that he was just up there two years ago. You can read all comments at rimoftheworld.net

Oh gosh I remember Running springs. Something happened there back in the 1990's, what was it, does any so californian recall?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: March 03, 2010, 03:44:25 AM »

Off the top of my head

Someone missing or murdered, a dam broke or a flood? Will try to find info.

This guys mom lived a tad from where the body was found. How many others are in that area?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: March 03, 2010, 03:55:52 AM »

http://www.pe.com/localnews/rivcounty/stories/PE_News_Local_S_cori28.48572b2.html

This case made the news for some time.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: March 03, 2010, 06:27:38 AM »

http://cnmnewsnetwork.com/11583/chelsea-king-body-found-authorities-believe-body-belongs-to-missing-poway-teen/
National News by Linda Evans
Chelsea King Body Found? Authorities Believe Body Belongs to Missing Poway Teen

March 3rd, 2010
Chelsea King Body Found? Authorities Believe Body Belongs to Missing Poway Teen.  The 17 year old cross country runner, symphony member, and honor student Chelsea King is believed to have been found.  Authorities found a body in a body of water near the area that King went missing.  The remains that they found were found inside a shallow grave. They think they have found the girl they have been looking for since late Thursday when she went for a run after school.

King’s parents grew worried when their daughter wasn’t home by dark.  The authorities found her cell phone and iPod inside her BMW sedan, but no sign of Chelsea.

There has been an arrest in the Chelsea King case.  John Albert Gardner III is believed to be connected to her disappearance.  He’s also believed to be connected to the case of Amber DuBois, a 14 year old Californian that went missing around this time last year.   In addition, an attack on a woman on the same trail where King was last seen is believed to be connected to the suspect as well.

Gardner is a registered sex offender, and was sentenced to 6 years behind bars for lewd and lascivious acts on a minor.

Authorities expect a positive identification on the body found by sometime Wednesday.  Of course, there’s still a sliver of hope that the body doesn’t belong to King and that she will be found.  Unfortunately, that doesn’t look like that will be the case.

Source:

NBC San Diego

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: March 03, 2010, 07:11:42 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=9995079

Mourning Begins for SoCal Teen After Body Is Found
Mourning begins for Calif teen as body is found in shallow grave on lake shore
By ELLIOT SPAGAT Associated Press Writer
SAN DIEGO March 3, 2010 (AP)

In this undated family photo released by the King family shows Chelsea King, the missing 17-year-old... Expand
In this undated family photo released by the King family shows Chelsea King, the missing 17-year-old teen from Poway a suburb of San Diego. The parents of a 17-year-old girl who failed to come home after a run in the park are pleading for people to come forward with information. (AP Photo/King Family Photo) NO SALES Collapse
(AP)
Thousands of mourners walked the sidewalks of a wide avenue in silence, holding candles and tearfully embracing.
Many were at a loss for words over the discovery of a body believed to be that of 17-year-old Chelsea King, five days after the popular, straight-A student from San Diego County disappeared and two days after a registered sex offender was booked on suspicion of rape and murder.

Severe shock and denial among King's classmates is giving way to anger and hurt, Traci Barkerball, King's teacher for three years at Poway High School, said Tuesday night.

"What bothers me most is the kids don't feel safe anymore," Barkerball said between hugs for grieving students. "Their sense of security has been taken away from them."

Brent King, Chelsea's father, thanked supporters on the lawn of St. Michael's Church in Poway, northeast of San Diego. Some in the audience fought to control their sobs as he spoke.

"One of the nicknames that I've always called my daughter is my Angel. She's my angel forever," he said.
"I want to thank you. Chelsea wants to thank you," he said.

When someone shouted, "We love you," Brent King responded, "We love all of you."

The body was found buried in a shallow grave on the south shore of Lake Hodges, said San Diego County Sheriff William Gore. The body has not been positively identified but Gore said there was a "strong likelihood" it was Chelsea's.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, was scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in San Diego.

The Lake Elsinore man pleaded guilty in May 2000 to molesting a 13-year-old female neighbor and served five years of a six-year prison term. Prosecutors said he lured the victim to his home with an offer to watch "Patch Adams," a 1998 movie starring Robin Williams.

The girl was beaten before escaping and running to a neighbor.

Gardner "never expressed one scintilla of remorse for his attack upon the victim" despite overwhelming evidence, prosecutors wrote in a sentencing memo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #946 on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:10 AM »

From: GigiPSent: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 04:51 PMHe went to Rim, and was probably part of that group that duct taped high school girls and raped them at parties in the forest. If it had been dealt with then, this may not have happened. He is the same age as my sister, and they grabbed her and she heard someone say to duct tape her mouth before she screamed, so she screamed. That saved her but not other girls of this age group at Rim. Sorry, but that is why this is coming out. Prayers to the families.

This is from a poster up in Lake Arrowhead. Another poster said that he was just up there two years ago. You can read all comments at rimoftheworld.net
    And thank-you to everyone for the updates, and sebastian thanks for the info that you provided, about putting in laws only to be deemed unconstitutional, I'm livid about Jessica's Law in this state, that was the only reason I voted that time was for that proposition.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 03, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/chelsea-king-murder-police-combing-grave-clues/story?id=9995419
(Video Avail.)
Chelsea King Killing: Police Comb Grave for Clues
Former FBI Profiler Says This Was 'Probably a Blitz Attack' on San Diego Teen
By MIKE VON FREMD, SARAH NETTER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Investigators were searching the shallow grave where the body of San Diego high school student Chelsea King was found Tuesday, trying to gather every bit of evidence that will help put away the sex offender they say killed her.
King's devastated parents attended a vigil Tuesday night in their daughter's honor to thank the tight-knit community that has spent nearly a week trying to bring her home.

"One of the nicknames I always used to call my daughter is my angel, and she'll be my angel forever," Brent King said.  an angelic monkey

King's body was found about 10 feet from the shore of Lake Hodges, a half mile from where she parked her car to go jogging in the park last week.
The discovery, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said, "was made by one of the searchers. Looking from the water up the shoreline [the searcher] spotted something that looked suspicious, and investigated and ... by moving some small debris ... found Chelsea's body."

Her body was found six days after King went missing Feb. 25 and two days after police arrested John Albert Gardner III, a convicted sex offender whose DNA they said was found on King's clothing near where police believe she was abducted.
Gardner, 30, is being held on suspicion of rape and first-degree murder and is scheduled to be charged today in a San Diego court. Prosecutors may include special allegations that would make Gardner eligible for the death penalty.

Former FBI agent and ABC News consultant Brad Garrett said the location of the body likely means King was attacked shortly after she started her jog.

""This was probably a blitz attack. where he sees her jogging and attacks her," he said, adding that it's not uncommon for murderers to leave their victims near the site of the crime.

Chelsea King's Alleged Killer Linked to Earlier Attack

Police said Gardner, who was arrested in 2000 for committing lewd and lascivious acts on a child under 14, may also be connected to the disappearance of Amber DuBois, a 14-year-old who disappeared near San Diego on her way to school in February 2009.

DuBois' grandmother, Sheila Welch, is demanding a crackdown on known sex offenders.

"It makes me want to throw up. How many times are we going to continue to let this happen?" she asked. "Whose child is it going to be next?"

Garrett said that although police have said Gardner is not cooperating with investigators, authorities from the region should be pulling "every assault case, every missing child that fits Mr. Gardner's MO."

"What's going to drive him is, 'What's in this for me?'" Garrett said. "At some point the death penalty might be placed off the table if he can tell them about other situations."

Authorities Monday also linked Gardner to an attack on 23-year-old Candice Moncayo, who identified Gardner from a mug shot as the man who attacked her weeks before along the same running path where King disappeared.

Moncayo was able to fend off her attacker by elbowing him in the face and running away.
"Candice was reached by police to see if the man matched up with the man who attacked Chelsea King," Moncayo's sister, Kayla Moncayo, told ABC News today. "She looked at the pictures and told police, 'He's the same guy.'"

Moncayo's sister said she hoped the information police learned could help them convict Gardner.

"When we heard about Chelsea King, immediately my family was concerned that it was the same man," said Kayla Moncayo. "We pray that Candice can provide helpful information and Chelsea will be found."
Kayla Moncayo,  the opinion editor for the Silver Spur, the Rancho Bernardo High School newspaper, wrote about her sister's attack shortly after it took place. The story ran last Friday, one day after King disappeared.

Candice Moncayo was running on the trail when she "was tackled and thrown to the side of the running trail, caught off guard and without warning," her sister wrote.

"I thought he was going to rape me," Moncayo said of the overweight man who tackled her. "So I told him he would have to kill me first."

"He picked her up by the shoulders and began shaking her relentlessly," she wrote.

Moncayo fought her attacker, elbowing hard him in the nose. The shot made her assailant pause, allowing her to get out of his grasp and run away.

"All that was left of the ... attacker were the bruises he left on her and the DNA the police were able to swab from her elbow," according to the article.

"She is shaken up, but she's a strong girl," Kayla told ABC News today. "She has the joy of the lord on her."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 03, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »

At the vigil

<object height="264" width="320"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.kusi.com/v/?i=86077882" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.kusi.com/v/?i=86077882" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="264" wmode="transparent" width="320"></embed></object>

Good Morning Monks. Klaas thanks for the video even though it tore at my emotions.  and thanks to all for the night updates and posts..............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »

an angelic monkey RIP Chelsea  an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 03, 2010, 10:34:29 AM »

What is this?  Is this story true?  Does anyone know?  What was done about this at the time it happened?

I don't understand the world any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: March 03, 2010, 10:38:34 AM »

Last night's NG transcripts.  Nothing more than we already know but a good summary of events:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/02/ng.01.html

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 03, 2010, 10:54:40 AM »

'Move out' painted on King suspect's parents' home

Police on Wednesday were investigating graffiti left at the Rancho Bernardo home of the mother and stepfather of the man arrested in connection with the disappearance of Chelsea King.

The phrase “Chelseas blood is on you move out,” was discovered spray-painted on the garage door of the townhome on Matinal Road about 5:39 a.m., police Sgt. Ray Battrick said.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday afternoon. His mother and stepfather live in the townhouse, which is near the park where a body presumed to be Chelsea’s was found in a shallow grave Tuesday afternoon.

Gardner was arrested Sunday on suspicion of rape and murder in Chelsea’s disappearance.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/03/threat-painted-king-suspects-parents-home/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 03, 2010, 10:55:37 AM »

Arraignment Today For Suspect In Missing California Teen

(San Diego, CA) -- Registered sex offender John Albert Gardner the Third is scheduled to be arraigned today after his arrest in connection with the disappearance of 17-year-old Chelsea King of San Diego.
A body believed to be that of King was found Tuesday near the southern shore of Lake Hodges.
King, formerly of Naperville, vanished last Thursday after going for an after school run at Rancho Bernardo Community Park north of San Diego.
Police say they have informed King's family of the discovery and add they're working to positively identify the body.

http://illinoishomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=135962
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 03, 2010, 10:56:23 AM »

Chelsea King’s Case Raises Doubts About Megan’s Law

SAN DIEGO — The suspect in the death of Poway teenager Chelsea King is due in a San Diego courtroom this afternoon. John Gardner is in police custody on suspicion of murder and rape in the King case. Gardner is a registered sex offender. King's death has left some parents frustrated over whether Megan's Law is really working.

Maggie Koyamatsu of Poway lives one block away from her children's school. She says Chelsea King's murder has made her think twice about letting her kids walk home alone.

"Cause you just don't know who's visiting your neighbor. I think the message I took you know is there's sex offender laws and they don't do any good."

One of those laws is Megan's Law. It requires sex offenders to register with authorities when they're released from prison. They must also alert police if they move.

But legal experts say the case of John Gardner -- the suspect in King's murder - is "exhibit A" in the limitations of Megan's Law. The Megan's Law website lists Gardner as living in Lake Elsinore in Riverside County. But he has also spent time at his parents' home in Rancho Bernardo, near the park where King was found dead. And Gardner registered as a sex offender at an Escondido address in November of last year.

"The registered sex offenders -- even though they have an address in one city, they're free to move from city to city as anybody else is," said San Diego Assistant Police Chief Boyd Long. "So the sex offender who may be in your neighborhood may not be in your neighborhood, they may be in somebody else's neighborhood. And those people just don't know that."

And that is a reality, says former San Diego District Attorney Paul Pfingst.

"Whatever precautions are taken to protect a community from sexual predators, they can never be full proof unless we do not have a free society. In a dictatorial, totalitarian state we can tell people who have done their sentence and are back in the community what they can and cannot do. In a democratic society if you're not accused, and not under a sentence and not under the jurisdiction of a court, you are free to travel in the United States."

Local criminal defense Attorney Bob Grimes says the erratic nature of human behavior will also render even the most well-crafted law imperfect.

"A lot of these crimes we just can't predict them. There are 60,000 registered sex offenders in California and probably a relatively small proportion of them are going to commit a crime of a really serious violent nature. But we can't predict which ones or how they're going to occur. So Megan's Law is really limited from protecting us from this kind of thing.

Still, few aside from civil libertarians are ready to scrap Megan's Law. Assistant Police Chief Long say the public identification of sex offenders and the ability to share that information is crucial in monitoring the felons.

"Instead of law enforcement being solely responsible for this person's conduct or watching this person. We ask the community to help by having all eyes on that person to hopefully prevent them from committing another crime."

Former DA Pfingst says there's also a powerful psychological benefit to Megan's Law.

"The biggest impact of Megan's Law is to tell sexual predators and make them somewhat paranoid about the fact that if they walk down the street or in the community that people are watching them. If they show up at a park that people will talk about them. That I think has driven down crime."

Pfingst says he shares people's anguish over Chelsea King's death and their disappointment with laws designed to deter sex crimes.

"This case represents the frustration not only of Megan's Law and sexual predators. What it represents is the fact that a 17-year-old beautiful young woman was taken from us unfairly and we're angry about it and we have a right to be angry about it."

Pfingst says no law can stop 100 percent of criminals 100 percent of the time.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2010/mar/03/chelsea-kings-case-raises-doubts-about-megans-law/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 03, 2010, 11:01:32 AM »

The vigil last night was wrenching & a ton came out to show the family support - bottom line this should have never happened!  Ive just about an overflow fill of twisted sympathizers for the worse of our society as opposed to helping protect our innocents.   I often wonder what the reaction would be from these over-the-top liberal ignoramaces if one of their loved ones fell victim to such a heinous act.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: March 03, 2010, 11:04:21 AM »

Suspect in Chelsea King Case Due in Court (video)

POWAY, Calif. -- John Albert Gardner, the man arrested in the disappearance of 17-year-old Chelsea King, is due in a San Diego courtroom Wednesday.

Gardner, a registered sex offender, is set to be arraigned in the case. He is accused of murder and rape and is being held without bail.

Sheriff's officials believe the body found near Lake Hodges Tuesday afternoon is that of the missing high school athlete, although forensic tests will be conducted to confirm the identity.

Sheriff William Gore says the body was located in a shallow grave about 10 feet from the shoreline and about a half a mile from the parking lot.

"While the body has not been positively identified, there is a strong likelihood that we have found Chelsea," he told reporters.

Hours after the grim discovery, thousands turned out for a candlelight vigil for Chelsea.

Chelsea's parents, Brent and Kelly King, were joined by mourners -- many of them strangers -- to remember the teen's short life outside St. Michael's Catholic ChurchTuesday night.

Brent King spoke briefly, thanking everyone for their efforts to find his daughter.

"One of the nicknames that I've always called my daughter is my Angel. She's my angel forever," he said.

"I want to thank you. Chelsea wants to thank you," he said.

When someone shouted, "We love you," Brent King responded, "We love all of you."

The discovery brought to an end six days of searching by hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement personnel over fields, swamps and marshes around Lake Hodges.

King, 17, vanished after she went for a run last Thursday in San Diego's Rancho Bernardo Community Park.

DNA on a piece of King's clothing found near the lake led to the arrest Sunday of registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III, according to law enforcement sources. Police say Gardner refused to cooperate with authorities.

He was arrested around 4:20 p.m. Sunday in front of a Mexican restaurant and bar called "Hernandez Hide-A-Way" in the small community of Del Dios, on the west shore of Lake Hodges, near Escondido.

Gardner, who lists his residence as Lake Elsinore, frequently visits his mother's home in Rancho Bernardo.

Police also suspect Gardener in an assault on a jogger in December in the same park.

The 22-year-old Colorado woman managed to fend off her attacker on Dec. 27 in Rancho Bernardo Community Park on the northern edge of San Diego, police Capt. Jim Collins said.

Candice Moncayo, a graduate student in Colorado Springs, was shown a mug shot of Gardner and confirmed it was the same man who attacked her in February, according to her sister.
Collins, however, said a swab taken from the elbow of the Colorado woman did not match Gardner's DNA.

MORE....

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-poway-missing,0,5645458.story?page=1
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #957 on: March 03, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »

'Move out' painted on King suspect's parents' home

Police on Wednesday were investigating graffiti left at the Rancho Bernardo home of the mother and stepfather of the man arrested in connection with the disappearance of Chelsea King.

The phrase “Chelseas blood is on you move out,” was discovered spray-painted on the garage door of the townhome on Matinal Road about 5:39 a.m., police Sgt. Ray Battrick said.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday afternoon. His mother and stepfather live in the townhouse, which is near the park where a body presumed to be Chelsea’s was found in a shallow grave Tuesday afternoon.

Gardner was arrested Sunday on suspicion of rape and murder in Chelsea’s disappearance.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/03/threat-painted-king-suspects-parents-home/
Like Susan Moss said last night on NG "Where is the outrage?"  Although she meant otherwise that is a prime example of what is to come - I hate to say it but if they aren't going to change the laws then the law is going to need to be prepared for this kind of response and activity - people are going to start taking matters into their own hands.  I sent emails to everyone in my State legislature last night - this needs to be addressed, our kids lives depend on it. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: March 03, 2010, 11:12:47 AM »

Candice Moncayo, a graduate student in Colorado Springs, was shown a mug shot of Gardner and confirmed it was the same man who attacked her in February, according to her sister.
Collins, however, said a swab taken from the elbow of the Colorado woman did not match Gardner's DNA.    Now that is interesting
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: March 03, 2010, 11:29:17 AM »

Oh gosh I remember Running springs. Something happened there back in the 1990's, what was it, does any so californian recall?

running springs is where the body of the victim from redondo beach abduction of the bartender woman was found ..
That culprit is supposedly in jail and on trial.

It is also a spot I suggested searching for Amber Dubois in her thread.. We have talked about running springs road before..
It is also on the backside of san bernadino where the little boy got kidnapped from by F.B.I. known and identified suspects that we have photos of..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.