April 30, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 512580 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: March 01, 2010, 04:12:49 PM »

There are 39 people listed on missingkids.com in the past 18 months who are between the ages of 12-20. Not all are from the Riverside/san diego area's though.  Here are the resent ones, seems like January was a busy month.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1141587&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Endangered Runaway
  SIERRA DICK
DOB:  Jul 17, 1992
Missing:  Jan 18, 2010
Height:  5'6" (168 cm)
Eyes:  Green
Race:  White
 Age Now:  17
Sex:  Female
Weight:  120 lbs (54 kg)
Hair:  Blonde 
Missing From:
DESERT HOT SPRINGS
CA
United States 
Sierra was last seen on January 18, 2010. Her hair is dyed auburn. Sierra's nickname is Sierra Bella. She may be in need of medical attention.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desert Hot Springs Police Department (California) 1-760-329-6411

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1141462&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Endangered Runaway
  ARIEL GRANGER
DOB:  Oct 16, 1994
Missing:  Jan 15, 2010
Height:  5'2" (157 cm)
Eyes:  Blue
 Age Now:  15
Weight:  133 lbs (60 kg)
Hair:  Blonde 
Missing From:
MORENO VALLEY
CA
United States 
Ariel was last seen on January 15, 2010. She may travel to Riverside, California. Ariel's ears are pierced and she has a scar on her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riverside County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-951-247-8700

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1140941&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Endangered Runaway
VICTORIA WOLVEN
  DOB:  Nov 22, 1992
Missing:  Jan 27, 2010
Age Now: 17
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Brown
Height:  5'6" (168 cm)
Weight:  120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing From:
SAN DIEGO
CA
United States

Both photos shown are of Victoria. She may still be in the local area or she may travel to Arizona. Victoria's nickname is Tori.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #401 on: March 01, 2010, 04:13:57 PM »

NOrrose in that video interview with GMA the sheriff stated they are going back 18 months to see if he can connect with anyone else. Did you catch that? I am going to see who else has been missing since then.
I'm just sickened by all this. 
I am too NoRose - there are to many instances, and it is because the light sentences given to these monsters - we must change things and soon - our children and grandchildren are at great risk.  I think about this and it frightens the heck out of me because I have a 23 year old daughter who is in college (not unlike many of us monkeys) she thinks I text her to much and don't have to worry - Pfffft we do have to worry - we have to worry big time!

Thank you to all of you for the updates.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 01, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »

Too bad they don't sew GPS monitoring devices under their skin to track their every move.  I can't believe this guy's first offense (?) was when he was 20?  Wondering around free as a bird with no probation other than to register his address, which no one checks up on anyway?  Makes one wonder what he's been doing for the last 10yrs. 

Makes me sick too NRCG, thinking of you and your girls.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 01, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »

This why we do such research in these threads.. Amber's thread has lots of crimes committed recent and past  looking for a pattern of behavior that may be repeated.

Some things do not make it to the news ..

LE should have a complete list of crimes committed.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 01, 2010, 04:22:45 PM »

I am just getting here today so I do not know if this has been posted.

Here is a site where the points of interest are shown on a map and the article mentions where the Mom lives.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: March 01, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »

Oops, I forgot the link.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Chelsea-King-missing-Poway-Rancho-Bernardo-jogging/zTLAKar0XUGyf78trbfHvg.cspx

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »

Too bad they don't sew GPS monitoring devices under their skin to track their every move.  I can't believe this guy's first offense (?) was when he was 20?  Wondering around free as a bird with no probation other than to register his address, which no one checks up on anyway?  Makes one wonder what he's been doing for the last 10yrs. 

His first offense at age 20, that we know of. I imagine there were prior victims.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2010, 04:33:34 PM »

It is so sad that women continue to do things like jog alone.
It is so sad that Americans living today can not see that we are under attack by illegal aliens who prey on out children and adults.

It is a sad time in history where Americans have lost there ability to think and stand up as well as fight back.

It is sad.

With all due respect,

I think it is more sad that women can't do something as simple as jog without running the risk of being attacked. Chelsea and all other women deserve the freedom that men enjoy. She did nothing wrong...it is society that is sick.

It is also important to not blame a group of people (illegal immigrants) for the heinous acts that are committed by every race. We have no idea who did this to Amber or Chelsea. The truth is child predators come in every size, shape, and color. I live in San Diego, so I do understand your concern about crime and illegal immigration. It is a problem, but I think we need to be careful not to use them as scapegoats. Our own citizens also do awful things. We need reform. I am tired of being a 23yr old girl and having to watch my back every second I go into public alone. It truly is sad Edward.

The rates of hispanic sex crimes committed in southern California is astronomical. I am not scapegoating.. It is a statistic. It is fact.
You are correct that society is sick.. crimes are committed by all kinds of people.

We had this guy on RADAR and LE was advised to look at all pedophiles in Escondido after Amber Dubois went missing. We provided a list of names and address to the family. It was posted in Amber's thread. This Gardner was on the list.
LE told the family of Amber they had all been checked out.
So therefore I was looking at statistic information for other possible culprits.

You are so correct though .. We are lucky that this police department went much further to solve a crime. In Amber's case, Amber was considered a run away and police are on video discounting any crime committed.

I know that in some small way Amber's situation heightened the efforts in this case.
I am so happy that Tim Miller was there too. You can not ask for a better search team.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 01, 2010, 04:34:05 PM »

Arrest Made in Chelsea King Disappearance; Suspect Charged with Murder & Rape
   Reported by: San Diego 6 News Team
Email: newstips@sandiego6.com

SAN DIEGO -  Formal charges are expected Wednesday against the suspect arrested Sunday in the disappearance of Poway teen Chelsea King.

The suspect, identified as registered sex offender John Albert Gardner III, was arrested on preliminary charges of murder and rape.  He was taken into custody at a landmark restaurant and bar on the west side of Lake Hodges, Hernedez Hideaway (map C), on Lake Drive near Del Dios Highway at 4:30 p.m. according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

The search for Chelsea resumed Monday morning.   

Sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Plese says volunteers and searchers are looking for anything that could help find the missing girl.

Gardner remains jailed. San Diego County Sheriff William Gore says questioning has been unproductive.

Monday, dozens of searchers waded into the water to comb the shallow wetland areas of Lake Hodges while divers looked under the water.  Monday afternoon they were concentrating on the west end of the lake near the boat launch (map D).

Searchers comb through Lake Hodges. (Sky6)

The 30-year-old resident of Lake Elsinore in Riverside County is described as being 6'2" and 230 pounds.  He has a previous conviction for lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age.

His mother lives in the Westwood development of San Diego near Rancho Bernardo Community Park and Lake Hodges.  It's believed he had been staying there for several days.  Investigators search the house on Matinal Road (map E) Sunday night.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore announced the break in the case at a Sunday night news conference.  He said physical evidence found on the south end of Lake Hodges lead investigators to Gardner.  Reports indicate underwear belonging to Chelsea found near the lake contained DNA that lead investigators to Gardner.

Gardner's home has been searched and he is being questioned by investigators.

Gore said searchers will continue looking throughout the night for Chelsea.  When asked  if the 17-year-old Poway High student is still believed to be alive, Gore said, "we're holding out that hope."

Those comments were made before jail records revealed the preliminary murder and rape charges against Gardner.

Chelsea King

Gore said Sunday night there "is a strong possibility" that the suspect may also be linked to a December attack on a jogger in a nearby neighborhood,

The woman was jogging on a neighborhood trail through the Westwood housing development in the 10400 block of Poblado Rd (map B).   She told San Diego police she was tackled by a man who demanded money.   She thought she may have broken his nose in the scuffle.  Gardner's mother lives in the same neighborhood.

The woman was able to escape from her attacker on December 27th.   The description she provided police was similiar to the description of Gardner.  The victim described her attacker as white, 25, 5'11" and 230 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

The location where Chelsea King's car was found is in the neighboring park (map A).  The area where she is believed to have gone jogging is on the trails in the brushy area north of there.

Sheriff Gore said investigators are also looking into any possibility that Gardner could have played a role in the disappearance of 14-year-old Amber Dubois more than a year ago as she walked to Escondido High School.

Chelsea's family issued a statement at 9:00 Sunday night after the arrest:

”Nothing will change for us until our beautiful daughter, Chelsea King, comes home.  We will continue searching for her, and we ask that all of you do the same until she’s back with us. She is an extraordinary daughter and also someone who is committed to her community.   She has huge dreams and wants to change the world. Hundreds of people are working alongside us to make sure she has that chance, and we are deeply grateful.  She and our entire family need your help now for Chelsea’s safe return.   We thank law enforcement for pursuing all avenues to bring this situation to an expedient, positive outcome.  We will be posting regular updates from our family on Facebook page: Chelsea King Search Center.“

Kelly & Brent King, and family
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: March 01, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »

In one of the previous articles posted....

In Lake Elsinore, neighbors on Gillette Street — a hillside tract of blue-collar homes overlooking the lake — said Gardner sometimes visited a house owned by his grandmother. They didn’t see any signs of criminal activity there and were surprised by Sunday’s law-enforcement search of the property.

yea that's not good. He had to have changed it sometime after 7/09 given Edward posted his in and it said he was in escondido. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #410 on: March 01, 2010, 04:37:02 PM »

And I'm just sickened about Jessica's Law in this state that we voted in, and now it is in the courts. Let me guess, unfair to the SO I'm guessing  And now with the article that Trimm just posted about IntegraScan and them having a different address, is there no checking on these offenders at all?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 01, 2010, 04:39:38 PM »

In one of the previous articles posted....

In Lake Elsinore, neighbors on Gillette Street — a hillside tract of blue-collar homes overlooking the lake — said Gardner sometimes visited a house owned by his grandmother. They didn’t see any signs of criminal activity there and were surprised by Sunday’s law-enforcement search of the property.

yea that's not good. He had to have changed it sometime after 7/09 given Edward posted his in and it said he was in escondido. 

So he lists his residence as his Grandmothers house but he actually lived in an apartment in Escondido? Or he listed it as Escondido but had access to G'mas house. It says he visited a houseownded by the G'ma, but did she live there?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 01, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »

They could not do DNA that quick..

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: March 01, 2010, 04:41:40 PM »

And I'm just sickened about Jessica's Law in this state that we voted in, and now it is in the courts. Let me guess, unfair to the SO I'm guessing  And now with the article that Trimm just posted about IntegraScan and them having a different address, is there no checking on these offenders at all?

I say they need a tracking device implanted in their "you know what" to track them.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:05 PM »

It should shock them with every wood item produced.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:18 PM »

It is so sad that women continue to do things like jog alone.
It is so sad that Americans living today can not see that we are under attack by illegal aliens who prey on out children and adults.

It is a sad time in history where Americans have lost there ability to think and stand up as well as fight back.

It is sad.

With all due respect,

I think it is more sad that women can't do something as simple as jog without running the risk of being attacked. Chelsea and all other women deserve the freedom that men enjoy. She did nothing wrong...it is society that is sick.

It is also important to not blame a group of people (illegal immigrants) for the heinous acts that are committed by every race. We have no idea who did this to Amber or Chelsea. The truth is child predators come in every size, shape, and color. I live in San Diego, so I do understand your concern about crime and illegal immigration. It is a problem, but I think we need to be careful not to use them as scapegoats. Our own citizens also do awful things. We need reform. I am tired of being a 23yr old girl and having to watch my back every second I go into public alone. It truly is sad Edward.

The rates of hispanic sex crimes committed in southern California is astronomical. I am not scapegoating.. It is a statistic. It is fact.
You are correct that society is sick.. crimes are committed by all kinds of people.

We had this guy on RADAR and LE was advised to look at all pedophiles in Escondido after Amber Dubois went missing. We provided a list of names and address to the family. It was posted in Amber's thread. This Gardner was on the list.
LE told the family of Amber they had all been checked out.
So therefore I was looking at statistic information for other possible culprits.

You are so correct though .. We are lucky that this police department went much further to solve a crime. In Amber's case, Amber was considered a run away and police are on video discounting any crime committed.

I know that in some small way Amber's situation heightened the efforts in this case.
I am so happy that Tim Miller was there too. You can not ask for a better search team.

Edward Escondido LE faced the same scenario with Amber as this Sheriffs department faced with Chelsea..Both girls were not the runaway type, no history of problems or wild boyfriends. Both girls got good grades in school and were model students. Both were doing something routine for them, an everyday thing...Escondido PD was too quick to jump on the runaway band wagon. I am just sick about this, just sick. I am so glad the effort is being made to find Chelsea and I pray that she is found, please do not take this wrong, but what about Amber? Why was this effort not made when she went missing and what is Escondido PD an the FBI doing now to find out if Amber too fell victim to this freak?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 01, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

My daughter and her friends walk, jog in the same area. It could have been them had they not always gone together. She said, there are so many areas off the path where anything could happen and nobody would see a thing. She is understandably upset, thinking it could have been one of her friends who lives in that area. People come from all around the county to use that trail.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 01, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »

That is what I would think but maybe there is some new devise? The FBI is working this case? Maybe it was a finger print and not DNA?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 01, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »

I guess if you are going to go missing, you better go missing in San Diego jurisdiction rather than Escondido.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: March 01, 2010, 04:55:18 PM »

That is what I would think but maybe there is some new devise? The FBI is working this case? Maybe it was a finger print and not DNA?

I wonder what kind of sample of DNA is the fastest to test. For example, maybe hair is faster to get preliminary results, and they would have had his DNA in the files already from his prior.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.