May 01, 2024, 12:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 512594 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: March 04, 2010, 07:19:32 PM »

[

Who are these people protecting John A. Gardner III the MONSTER?  And yes, the mom is Catherine J. Osborn.  Who are the O'Reillys?
This is very interesting - I wonder who these people are too? Aunt and Uncle?  And where does Carol Osborn, his mother live?  Where is his father? Time to start digging.

I believe it is Katherine, not Carol Osborn..

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: March 04, 2010, 07:19:49 PM »

http://www.rimoftheworld.net/discuss/208/62641?page=1

Comments:

Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 08:00 AM
He was/is QUITE charming when he wants to be, to get what he wants.

Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 09:06 AM
I graduated a year behind him, and sad to say, knew him. This guy has always been a monumental jerk, he's always been into younger girls, and I wouldn't be surprised if they found out he has a long laundry list of rape/disappearances tied to him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: March 04, 2010, 07:20:31 PM »

http://www.10news.com/news/22739243/detail.html        Same day, same park that Chelsea was at and abducted and murdered, there was a man stalking another child    Appears to be Gardner, by the description of the car.

nrcg, it sure does....I have that sinking feeling that he is a serial rapist and murderer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: March 04, 2010, 07:22:12 PM »

Hey all -

Update on a couple of things -

1) The journalist that I was exchanging emails with over at the UT put out a story that the DNA from the swab from the December 27th attack came back as the victims.  She was the only one to get an actual quote from a named LE official on the issue.  However, she also noted that they "rushed the sample through" after learning that it was Gardner's DNA on Chelsea's clothing.  An excuse about backlogs was given, but the issue of why San Diego County only spent half of their prop 69 funds in 2008 goes unanswered.  I'll update when I have an answer.

2) An in-law that is a detective in a Southern California police dept told me yesterday that LE has now already tied 5 other victims of attempted abductions to Gardner and that they expect to get more.  It seems he was very very active.  Hearsay rule invoked: I can't divulge the source and he is not working the case (not his jurisdiction) but is monitoring it and has guys checking into unsolved attempted abductions in his jurisdiction.  Don't be surprised if JAG ends up with more charges added so that they can load him up for a trip to the gurney.

thanks Adam.....how is your son doing?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: March 04, 2010, 07:23:08 PM »

I have gone to the recorders office and property tax office online - bummer because California does not show the owner's name on the property tax statement online - I am still digging I can't find any recorded docs under Catherine Osborn but the process is rather time consuming because it only allows you to search 3 years at a time.   

thanks Mission

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: March 04, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »

We should be MAD. It's about time. Seems to me these pieces o' sh** are not afraid of prison. 

If castration doesn't work, then how about DEATH. I am not even close to kidding here. Life in prison, maybe, but would cost a lot of taxpayer $$$. I'm for the death penalty. Molest or rape a child -- you die. 

I'm sorry to vent, but I am so SICK of this. It seems to be happening more and more. What? Can a girl or woman no longer leave the house at all???

My daughter is planning for college ... bet Chelsea was too ... making plans, looking forward to a bright future.

Five minutes. Just let me in there with him for five little minutes. 

skipping ahead...few pages behind but I had to jump ahead to say 100% agree with everything that you just said! 100%!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: March 04, 2010, 08:06:20 PM »

I dont know if this was posted...

OSBORN, CATHERINE JEANNETTE (Age 54)

Associated names:

GARDNER, CATHERINE J
 GARDNERPOPPE, CATHERINE
 OSBORN, CATHY
 OSBORN, CATHERINE JEANETTE
 OSBORNE, C
 POPPE, CATHERINE J

Available

SAN DIEGO, CA
PALMDALE, CA
LOS ANGELES, CA
LANCASTER, CA
RUNNING SPRINGS, CA
REDLANDS, CA
ARROWBEAR LAKE, CA
CULVER CITY, CA
LAWNDALE, CA
HAWTHORNE, CA

Possible Relatives:

JUDSON, CHRISTIE LYNN (Age 42)
GARDNER, JOHN ALBERT (Age 65)
POPPE, RONALD M (Age 76)
GARDNER, JOHN A
POPPE, MARY ELLEN (Age 75)
OSBORN, LINDA C (Age 75)
GARDNER, DEANNA N (Age 62)
GARDNER, CATHERINE ANN (Age 38)
OSBORN, MICHAEL PHILLIP (Age 52)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

JERRED, JESSE JAMES (Age 41)
STAPLES, JESSE O (Age 65)
REED, JACK PAUL (Age 54)
DEBRUYN, SOPHIA L (Age 26)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=catherine&mn=&ln=osborn&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=CA&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=80&y=15
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »

Associated names:

DERKSEN, CHRISTIE L
GARDNER, CHRISTIE L
 JUDSON, CHRISTINE

Available

NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV
LAS VEGAS, NV
DALEVILLE, AL
LANCASTER, CA
PALMDALE, CA Possible Relatives:

JUDSON, GEORGE F (Age 73)
BANNISTER, DANITA D (Age 35)
GARDNER, JOHN A
DERKSEN, LARRY N (Age 39)
JUDSON, RICHARD S (Age 58)
JUDSON, RICHARD S (Age 42)

SANTOS, SHANNON ELIZABETH (Age 38)
BERNING, HILDA M (Age 67)
KENNEY, ERIC PHILLIP (Age 43)

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: March 04, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »

We should be MAD. It's about time. Seems to me these pieces o' sh** are not afraid of prison. 

If castration doesn't work, then how about DEATH. I am not even close to kidding here. Life in prison, maybe, but would cost a lot of taxpayer $$$. I'm for the death penalty. Molest or rape a child -- you die. 

I'm sorry to vent, but I am so SICK of this. It seems to be happening more and more. What? Can a girl or woman no longer leave the house at all???

My daughter is planning for college ... bet Chelsea was too ... making plans, looking forward to a bright future.

Five minutes. Just let me in there with him for five little minutes. 

skipping ahead...few pages behind but I had to jump ahead to say 100% agree with everything that you just said! 100%!

Why not let the people vote what to do...I think we have a right to say....DEATH PENALTY ...It really scares me that this can happen to anyone of our children or grandchildren...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: March 04, 2010, 08:30:01 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl!

Sure seems like JAG's mom was married a bunch of times.  It also looks like she is hiding her assets/properties. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: March 04, 2010, 08:44:25 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl!

Sure seems like JAG's mom was married a bunch of times.  It also looks like she is hiding her assets/properties. 

and who the heck are the O'reillys????

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: March 04, 2010, 09:02:06 PM »

I don't know it this was posted...

The Enterprise Report has learned exclusively that the accused killer of 17-year old San Diego high school student Chelsea King -- John Albert Gardner, a registered sex offender from Lake Elsinore, CA was stopped by police In Riverside County, CA, only three weeks prior the disappearance of the San Diego teenager.

King's body is believed to have been located by police investigating her disappearance from a park in Northern San Diego County last week. Gardner was arraigned on murder charges today in San Diego and has plead not guilty.

Gardner was stopped by police in Riverside Co. on January 30, 2010 according to court records reviewed the The Enterprise Report.  The reason for the police stop is not yet known, but Gardner was cited for not having proof of insurance and for driving without registration for the car.  Whether or not police investigators in San Diego County were aware of the Riverside County case is still not known.

According to court records reviewed by TER, Gardner, who was already a suspect in a previous December 2009 attack on another women in the same San Diego park has been linked by police to that attack.  Gardner never bothered to show up to the Riverside Court or properly take carer of the citation as required by law after the January police stop.

Having not done so, Gardner's name should have generated a warrant for his arrest issued by the court handling the case.  According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept, no warrant currently exists for Gardner in their system.  According to court records reviewed by TER the CA-DMV was notified of the case by the Riverside Court as the law requires.   

Gardner who is registered as a convicted sex offender in Riverside Co, was staying with his mother who lives in San Diego County near the crime scene. Chelsea King was last seen on last Thursday when she headed to the park for a jog.

http://theenterprisereport.typepad.com/news/2010/03/exclusive-sex-offender-accused-killer-john-gardner-stopped-by-police-3-weeks-prior-to-murder-of-chel.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1272 on: March 04, 2010, 09:04:11 PM »

Thanks Jersey 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: March 04, 2010, 09:14:35 PM »

Her parents are on Larry King Live right now...sad..

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1274 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Geesh....it looks like there were so many opportunities to lock this guy up for something . He should have still been in prison for the 2000 charges.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: March 04, 2010, 09:56:18 PM »

I dont know if this was posted...

Associated names:

GARDNER, CATHERINE J
 GARDNERPOPPE, CATHERINE
 OSBORN, CATHY
 OSBORN, CATHERINE JEANETTE
 OSBORNE, C
 POPPE, CATHERINE J

Available

SAN DIEGO, CA
PALMDALE, CA
LOS ANGELES, CA
LANCASTER, CA
RUNNING SPRINGS, CA
REDLANDS, CA
ARROWBEAR LAKE, CA
CULVER CITY, CA
LAWNDALE, CA
HAWTHORNE, CA

Possible Relatives:

POPPE, RONALD M (Age 76)
GARDNER, JOHN A
POPPE, MARY ELLEN (Age 75)
OSBORN, LINDA C (Age 75)
GARDNER, CATHERINE ANN (Age 38)
OSBORN, MICHAEL PHILLIP (Age 52)

JERRED, JESSE JAMES (Age 41)
STAPLES, JESSE O (Age 65)
REED, JACK PAUL (Age 54)
DEBRUYN, SOPHIA L (Age 26)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=catherine&mn=&ln=osborn&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=CA&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=80&y=15

This is his mother...Does he have connections in all of these cities? Then idaho as well? What about the placed in between Idaho and So California? Does anyone feel maybe he was in another state or at least out of the So Cal area during the spring and summer months? It sure seems as though most of the crimes so far have been in the fall winter months. Are there any states or areas that have seen an increase in missing persons int he spring/summer? Just something to consider.
I agree completely with Sunny, we are going to find out he is a seriel killer...A seriel killer who was let out of prison, not good. I actually fear how many young girls (and boys???) are not alive because of him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: March 04, 2010, 10:04:36 PM »

http://www.10news.com/news/22747383/detail.html

Neighbors Unaware Of Gardner's Sex Offender Status

POSTED: 5:38 pm PST March 4, 2010
UPDATED: 6:31 pm PST March 4, 2010

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- Residents at the Rock Springs apartment complex in Escondido expressed shock after learning the man charged with the rape and slaying of Chelsea King was recently their neighbor.

Neighbors told 10News John Gardner lived in the complex until January of this year and that children lived just inches away.

"It's just scary to know that he's a sex offender not knowing that he was around our apartment complex," said former neighbor Victor Valadez.

Several residents -- many with children -- all said Gardner lived with a woman they believed was his girlfriend, along with two young boys.

Neighbors said they thought the children were Gardner's sons, but did not know for sure. They told 10News there was constant yelling and screaming coming from his apartment.

Alicia Morales lived directly across from Gardner and said the violent arguing prompted her to do some digging. She said she found Gardner's photo on the Megan's Law Web site and immediately warned her neighbors.

Armando Reyes and his family lived next door to Gardner and said when word spread about his past, Gardner approached him and said the photo was a mistake and that he "had nothing to worry about."

Shortly after, however, Gardner moved out, according to residents.

The next time the residents saw him was after his arrest in the death of Chelsea King.

Gardner registered as a sex offender in Lake Elsinore on January 7, 10News learned.

The staff at the Rock Springs apartment complex said they never noticed any suspicious activity coming from Gardner's apartment. They also said they were unaware he was a sex offender.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: March 04, 2010, 10:41:28 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:48:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: March 04, 2010, 10:43:45 PM »

John Albert Gardner III, 30, has pleaded not guilty to charges of trying to rape and murdering Poway High School senior Chelsea King.

investigators are reviewing some unsolved cases, including the October 2009 attempted kidnapping of a teen in Lake Elsinore, in the wake of the arrest of a Lake Elsinore-area registered sex offender in connection with the killing of a Poway teen.

John Albert Gardner III, 30, has pleaded not guilty to charges of trying to rape and murdering Poway High School senior Chelsea King, who vanished last week during a jogging outing in northern Rancho Bernardo. Gardner is a resident of Lakeland Village just outside Lake Elsinore and has lived in the three-story home for about six months.

Deputy Melissa Nieburger, spokeswoman for the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, said investigators are reviewing several cases, including an Oct. 28 attempted kidnapping of a female teenager who told police a man brandished a gun at her on a Lake Elsinore street and demanded the girl get into his vehicle. A composite drawing was made of the suspect, but no arrests have been made.

“There is no denying he looks like the composite,” Nieburger said. “Does that mean it is him? Does that mean he did it? Of course not, but our investigators want to look into it. The investigation is wide open.”

Gardner was arrested Sunday in connection with the disappearance of the 17-year-old student. San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore has said that physical evidence led them to Gardner but declined to elaborate. The teen disappeared while jogging at a park near Lake Hodges and her body was discovered a few days later. Authorities have said Gardner was living at a home near the park.

The body was covered by a layer of earth and debris about a half-mile from where Chelsea, an avid runner, had parked her car at Rancho Bernardo Community Park on Thursday afternoon.

Detectives have linked Gardner to another attack late last year on a jogger in the same open-space area where Chelsea was last seen, according to police.

In the October incident in Lake Elsinore, the victim said she was in the 32900 block of Machado Street walking to a friend’s house when she was approached by a man in a vehicle. The man asked the teen for directions and after a brief discussion, the man showed the victim a handgun and demanded she get in his vehicle. The victim refused and fled the scene.

The suspect has been described as an unshaven white male adult, 30 to 35 years of age, fair complexion with a blonde crew cut and brown eyes. The suspect vehicle was described as a 1990’s gold, four-door sedan.

Nieburger said Gardner is not a suspect in any Riverside County cases, but investigators want to look back and see if there may be some connection to him.

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2010-03-04/news/rivco-looks-at-gardner-as-investigators-review-attempted-kidnapping-of-teen-in-lake-elsinore
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: March 04, 2010, 10:46:20 PM »

What Makes A Sex Offender Become A Killer?

SAN DIEGO -- It's hard to predict and even harder to ignore the moment a sex offender becomes a killer, but a local psychologist said there are some clear warning signs when pinpointing a violent sexual predator.

"It's about satisfaction at my cost," said clinical psychologist Michael Mantell, who has worked with many sex offenders.

Many wonder when that hunt for satisfaction turns into murder, and Mantell told 10News, "Many of them commit what we call 'lust murders.' The act of murder is a sexual experience."

Mantell said it is a final act in a pattern of behavior often littered with animal cruelty, rape fantasies and violence.

In the case of John Gardner, the man accused in the rape and slaying of 17-year-old Chelsea King, he was handed a six-year sentence for molesting and beating a 13-year-old girl in 2000. At the time, he was nearly 21 years old.

"My guess is this is not the first time he's acted out on his obsession for violence," said Mantell.

In addition to the King case, Gardner is now charged with another assault and attempted rape in December. He is also being looked at in other cases, including the case of missing Escondido teen Amber Dubois.

Mantell said sex offenders usually obsess over violent fantasies prior to killing.

"They move from someone obsessed with sexual satisfaction to domination, control and sadistic sexual fantasies," said Mantell.

It was a desire for domination on display in the form of Scott Erskine, who sexually assaulted and killed two boys in San Diego in 1993. Erskine had a history of violence dating back to his early teens, including an assault on a female jogger.

"It's like a hunger that needs to be filled and eventually, when he has the opportunity, that's when he fulfills his desire," said Mantell.

Mantell said it's hard to predict who will ultimately cross that line of violence turning deadly.

One example cited was in the case of Danielle van Dam, where the man convicted for her death, David Westerfield, did not have a criminal record.

http://www.10news.com/news/22747842/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.