April 30, 2024, 06:37:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 512547 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

This was snipped on from the above newspaper article

"Escondido police Lt. Craig Carter said Wednesday his agency contacted Gardner "no less than eight times" during the two years he lived in the city, including two months after Amber went missing."

I spoke to someone early on at the Escondido police department regarding Amber Dubois' case. I was told that they only check once a year. I wonder why they checked JAG 8 times in 2 years? That is really odd to me.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:41 AM »

Have we been able to find any birth records for any of the O'Reillys? We do know for a fact they are different people from the Gardners/Osborns? Don't they seem like perfect people? All college educated, Doctors of psychology and aparently they are so stupid to be involved with a sociopath? I don't buy it, something is off in my opinion.
  I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking!!!  Crazy!  However on one of the documents seems like she quit deeded a property to them??? Not sure about that, I'll scroll back up but I think she did. very interesting
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: March 05, 2010, 01:17:09 AM »

Have we been able to find any birth records for any of the O'Reillys? We do know for a fact they are different people from the Gardners/Osborns? Don't they seem like perfect people? All college educated, Doctors of psychology and aparently they are so stupid to be involved with a sociopath? I don't buy it, something is off in my opinion.
  I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking!!!  Crazy!  However on one of the documents seems like she quit deeded a property to them??? Not sure about that, I'll scroll back up but I think she did. very interesting

And yes... very perfect , Stepford Wives Perfect
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: March 05, 2010, 01:17:39 AM »

Another SO off the streets. At Dog Beach a RSO walked up to a 5(?) year old and was rubbing himself. Asked if she would like to see something. The girl ran to her Dad who was standing nearby and the man got his cell phone and videotaped the guy....even got his car (a white van) and liscese. The guy lives in Carlsbad-they arrested him.

www.Fox5sandiego.com

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: March 05, 2010, 01:19:59 AM »

We know nothing about the O'Reillys.  I agree, something is way off.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: March 05, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »

Another SO off the streets. At Dog Beach a RSO walked up to a 5(?) year old and was rubbing himself. Asked if she would like to see something. The girl ran to her Dad who was standing nearby and the man got his cell phone and videotaped the guy....even got his car (a white van) and liscese. The guy lives in Carlsbad-they arrested him.

Good glad he is off the street! Dirty SOB, now keep him in jail for life! No second chance to ever mentally or physically harm a child again! Never!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: March 05, 2010, 01:23:05 AM »

TracyGirl ....... More on the odd circumstance,  as nice as that neighborhood is, it's not very exclusive or high end type. Why would 2 PHD's be living in a condo with JAG's mother? Seems like after glorious careers they would have retired or started their new business in a much better locale, hmmmm 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: March 05, 2010, 01:26:02 AM »

Good glad he is off the street! Dirty SOB, now keep him in jail for life! No second chance to ever mentally or physically harm a child again! Never!

You should see the guy...he is one of those guys who looks like a perv!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: March 05, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »

TracyGirl ....... More on the odd circumstance,  as nice as that neighborhood is, it's not very exclusive or high end type. Why would 2 PHD's be living in a condo with JAG's mother? Seems like after glorious careers they would have retired or started their new business in a much better locale, hmmmm 

First I thought maybe the Gardners were renting but seeing there is a recorded deed and a quit claim that doesn't fit. I am thinking they are one in the same. I could be way off and if I am I am sorry but come on..A doctor of psychology being associated with a sociopath? Is she his live in shrink? 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: March 05, 2010, 01:33:34 AM »

And per www.zillow.com it is only 1,240 square feet. That is small.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: March 05, 2010, 01:35:19 AM »

I believe we have confirmed from birth records that her maiden name is Osborn.
[/quote]

Oh, ok...sorry!  I must have missed those posts...I am still trying to figure out how the posts are arranged.  I know that I was going from the end at one point and now the new ones are at the beginning. I will get it figured out.  Okay, so there is a birth record of Osborn being the maiden name? Hmmm...well, that is quite odd.  Is there evidence that the O'reillys actually do live at the home? I know that there are reports that others do live in the home...but, I may have missed where it was posted that it was in fact the O'reillys.  I'm wondering if there is some sort of internet scheme going on.  Because when I did a reverse domain search for Baba Pictures there was an abundance of sites associated with that domain...so just to check that theory out, I did a domain search on the web address on my water bottle...it only had 2...when I did theirs it had over 2000. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: March 05, 2010, 01:37:09 AM »

Board of Psychology State of California. Search for O'Reilly produced no results. Does she practice in California or Idaho?

http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/index.shtml

Search Results for Psychologist (incl. Reg. Psych. and Psychological Asst.)

This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: MAR-03-2010

To see available information for a licensee/registrant, click on the highlighted name. This will also include enforcement actions if any are present.

No records returned

Please see the Search Instructions for more details in finding a licensee.
        First Previous

Disclaimer
All information provided by the Department of Consumer Affairs on this web page, and on its other web pages and internet sites, is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Department believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information. Therefore, the Department makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither the Department, nor any of the sources of the information, shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. Other specific cautionary notices may be included on other web pages maintained by the Department. All access to and use of this web page and any other web page or internet site of the Department is governed by the Disclaimers and Conditions for Access and Use as set forth at California Department of Consumer Affairs' Disclaimer Information and Use Information.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: March 05, 2010, 01:37:57 AM »

www.Fox5sandiego.com

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-sex-offender-lewd-act,0,1535076.story
Link to article and photo of the creep

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: March 05, 2010, 01:39:53 AM »

First I thought maybe the Gardners were renting but seeing there is a recorded deed and a quit claim that doesn't fit. I am thinking they are one in the same. I could be way off and if I am I am sorry but come on..A doctor of psychology being associated with a sociopath? Is she his live in shrink? 

I am thinking along the same lines.  Well, more of a scheme of some sort.  Also, I recall an earlier posting where Catherine Osborn was a grantee of a bonds place...I believe around the year 2002...I wonder if at some point she had gotten into trouble and sold the house yet gets to live in it?  What bails bond was it?  I don't recall?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: March 05, 2010, 01:41:38 AM »

And per www.zillow.com it is only 1,240 square feet. That is small.
Add to the mix JAG, that's a lot of ppl. in at most a 3 bedroom,small bedrooms with that square footage, something does seem weird
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: March 05, 2010, 01:44:29 AM »

We should be MAD. It's about time. Seems to me these pieces o' sh** are not afraid of prison. 

If castration doesn't work, then how about DEATH. I am not even close to kidding here. Life in prison, maybe, but would cost a lot of taxpayer $$$. I'm for the death penalty. Molest or rape a child -- you die. 

I'm sorry to vent, but I am so SICK of this. It seems to be happening more and more. What? Can a girl or woman no longer leave the house at all???

My daughter is planning for college ... bet Chelsea was too ... making plans, looking forward to a bright future.

Five minutes. Just let me in there with him for five little minutes. 

There is also no rhyme or reason in the lengths or kinds of sentences the judges impose and most of all there is no common sense.

My girlfriend's cousin was put in jail for many years for abusing his daughter.  When the daughter got a bit older she said her Dad had not done anything to her, her Mom told her to say he did.  She was very upset that she had done this, but she was forced to say it by her Mom.  Her Mom and Dad were going through a nasty divorce at the time.  The man maintained from day one he was innocent and he was.  Forget getting off that sex offender list once you are on it.  He spent many years in jail.  He does not blame his daughter at all, she just did what she was told, she was just a young girl.  He has forgiven her, she is having a hard time forgiving herself.

My other friend works for the family court system.  A perp on the next street from her molested and abused his 5 year old daughter.  He was given a very short sentence and then was allowed to go back home and live in the same house where his daughter lives, the one that he abused.  Her parents were trying to "work things out."  Wtf?  Why would you ever let this animal back in your house for one, and how in the world can a court system let him go back and live with that girl?  It is just sickening.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: March 05, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »

www.Fox5sandiego.com

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-sex-offender-lewd-act,0,1535076.story
Link to article and photo of the creep
Gross!   At least he looks the part, just goes to show, with all the outrage and focus on molesters and perverts due to this case...there he is doing his nasty thing right out in the open. They cannot stop
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: March 05, 2010, 01:49:53 AM »

https://secure.ibol.idaho.gov/IBOL/BoardPage.aspx?Bureau=PSY
Input the name O'Reilly. No Barbara or Brin or whatever the name was, just a Tara. Interesting

Name   Number   Expires   Action   Owner Name   City, State, Zip   Phone  Supervisor?   Specialty   
  OREILLY, TARA A  PSY-278  7/17/2010    BOISE ID 83719  208 724-9661  No 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: March 05, 2010, 01:51:24 AM »

I am sure that people in the County are on the internet seeing just who their neighbors are.

I looked up one of my daughters neighborhoods when she lived here and found that not too far from her A couple of miles as I recall) was an apartment complex with about a dozen RSO's living there..and, they tended to live in the same apartment with their SO buddy.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: March 05, 2010, 01:55:56 AM »

We should be MAD. It's about time. Seems to me these pieces o' sh** are not afraid of prison. 

If castration doesn't work, then how about DEATH. I am not even close to kidding here. Life in prison, maybe, but would cost a lot of taxpayer $$$. I'm for the death penalty. Molest or rape a child -- you die. 

I'm sorry to vent, but I am so SICK of this. It seems to be happening more and more. What? Can a girl or woman no longer leave the house at all???

My daughter is planning for college ... bet Chelsea was too ... making plans, looking forward to a bright future.

Five minutes. Just let me in there with him for five little minutes. 

There is also no rhyme or reason in the lengths or kinds of sentences the judges impose and most of all there is no common sense.

My girlfriend's cousin was put in jail for many years for abusing his daughter.  When the daughter got a bit older she said her Dad had not done anything to her, her Mom told her to say he did.  She was very upset that she had done this, but she was forced to say it by her Mom.  Her Mom and Dad were going through a nasty divorce at the time.  The man maintained from day one he was innocent and he was.  Forget getting off that sex offender list once you are on it.  He spent many years in jail.  He does not blame his daughter at all, she just did what she was told, she was just a young girl.  He has forgiven her, she is having a hard time forgiving herself.

My other friend works for the family court system.  A perp on the next street from her molested and abused his 5 year old daughter.  He was given a very short sentence and then was allowed to go back home and live in the same house where his daughter lives, the one that he abused.  Her parents were trying to "work things out."  Wtf?  Why would you ever let this animal back in your house for one, and how in the world can a court system let him go back and live with that girl?  It is just sickening.

How sad for the daughter, both of them.  I used to work with emotionally disturbed kids and had to report one of the mom's coaching her son to say that the Dad had been messing with him, I heard her telling him what to say and that he had to do it.....no wonder he was in that class.

Your friends neighbor's daughter gets to be victimized again and again just by having to be in the household until it either happens all over or she grows up. Thanks to the judge, outrageous, story after story, so sad and scary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.