April 17, 2024, 09:49:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 93821 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 11, 2007, 02:26:28 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 08:56:12 PM »

Lala's - what is happening isn't an address problem but picking errors. The guy in the warehouse is picking the wrong name. For instance, if you get Sue's mug, you packing slip will probably say Lala's Personalized Mug.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 08:58:03 PM »

From the last thread : Car:
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kat_Gram - I saw when Glenda posted that BS at FOB.  Whodo could be SandraK or Glenda or any of them..hard to say.  The original post did come from Glenda at FOB though.

Was that before or after JR led the family to the courthouse steps?

This was just re posted, re puked recently. I think they know everyone knows they are full of it under their posting names over at F and R and have re invented themselves to spread the bs. IMO
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 08:59:07 PM »

Klaas just made so many custom mugs she has those guys at cafe press
so screwed up they dont know if there coming or going  Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »

Lala's - what is happening isn't an address problem but picking errors. The guy in the warehouse is picking the wrong name. For instance, if you get Sue's mug, you packing slip will probably say Lala's Personalized Mug.

Maybe he needs glasses.  Laughing  

Sue
You have mail!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Klaas just made so many custom mugs she has those guys at cafe press
so screwed up they dont know if there coming or going  Wink

Well it's possible the guys in their warehouse don't read English?  I'm just guessing.  Or maybe they're just in a hurry.  In any case, it's picking errors and Cafepress has been great taking care of the problem.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 09:01:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys....

for the Atlanta monkeys... did y'all hear the story of the sheriff in Cobb County that was killed by two drunken illegal immigrants that ran a red light and t-boned the sheriff's vehicle??

His older brother was one of my closest friends and I knew him... Loren Lilly... I knew Loren too... his older brother and I were very close friends so I knew him... it's so sad... and my heart breaks......

please, please keep this family in your prayers... it's so incredibly sad...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »

LalasMom
Mishy and my mugs got crossed up, she got mine and I got hers. We both just emailed Cafe Press and they said they'd mail out new ones and told us to just keep the ones we have.  Over and above the call of duty to fix the mistake.
I just got my replacement from Cafe Press today.  They will make it right, just let them know.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 09:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Maybe he needs glasses.  Laughing  

Sue
You have mail!

just mailed you back

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 09:06:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys....

for the Atlanta monkeys... did y'all hear the story of the sheriff in Cobb County that was killed by two drunken illegal immigrants that ran a red light and t-boned the sheriff's vehicle??

His older brother was one of my closest friends and I knew him... Loren Lilly... I knew Loren too... his older brother and I were very close friends so I knew him... it's so sad... and my heart breaks......

Mrs. Red you still need that [/img] on the right of your sig image.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys....

Wink I fixed it
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 09:07:06 PM »

mrs. red copy this link and put it in your signature line.  You are missing the / in your end [/img].

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 09:07:57 PM »

I finally fixed it Car... LOL... I just loved the avatar that Klaasend found too...as well as the pirate... it's all about having the right clothes....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 09:08:09 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
LalasMom
Mishy and my mugs got crossed up, she got mine and I got hers. We both just emailed Cafe Press and they said they'd mail out new ones and told us to just keep the ones we have.  Over and above the call of duty to fix the mistake.
I just got my replacement from Cafe Press today.  They will make it right, just let them know.

BTW Mishy,
I mailed yours off today. Funny - the guy at the UPS store asked when he saw it was a mug I was shipping - "is this a Colts mug, we've been shipping them like crazy".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 09:08:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
mrs. red copy this link and put it in your signature line.  You are missing the / in your end [/img].

See my tiny message above  Wink  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »

I finally fixed it Car... LOL... I just loved the avatar that Klaasend found too...as well as the pirate... it's all about having the right clothes....

Mrs. Red - go check the Valentine avatar thread..wait until you see what CBB has done for you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 09:10:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys....

Wink I fixed it

Klaasend.. I do truly love you... Monkeys, I have to warn you that in light of finding out about my friend... I am not in the best of moods... so please be aware of that ....

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »

Well, it does brighten up the scenery a bit.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"

See my tiny message above  Wink  Laughing

Laughing Sorry Klaas I went right past your message. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »

Mrs. Red - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  Crying or Very sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.