April 30, 2024, 08:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94342 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2007, 11:58:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
the letter that the parents and lawyer sent out to everyone about
"blah blah blah ...you better not call us names ..blah blah blah
we will sue you...blah blah blah"

lawyer telling everyone that guido is GAY

what difference does that make ??

something stinks

and its GUIDO  Twisted Evil

Personally, I think Guido probably is gay.  That does not mean that he couldn't be involved with raping or hurting Natalee.  Rape is about control, not sex.  Guido may have even gotten jealous that someone was with Joran?  Who knows?

"The boyfriend from earlier in the week."

There was no boyfriend from earlier in the week, geeze you are beginning to sound like an RU Refugee.

The boyfriend was Joran's, not Natalee's, Carnut.

And yes, some gay males can be very hostile to females and see them as the competition for other males.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2007, 11:58:43 PM »

Carnut
I am speculating on Guido being Joran's boyfriend this time.  Rolling Eyes

YOU JUST DON'T LIKE SHANGO!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2007, 11:59:27 PM »

Joran called Guido today after he got released.

yea, the hardly knew each other  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2007, 11:59:45 PM »

Carnut - Shango spoke of the boyfriend from earlier in the week.  Everyone assumed he was referring to a boyfriend of Natalees but it could have been a boyfriend of Joran's.  Meaning Guido could have been the boyfriend (of Joran's) that got mad.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:03 AM »

Carnut - Shango spoke of the boyfriend from earlier in the week.  Everyone assumed he was referring to a boyfriend of Natalees but it could have been a boyfriend of Joran's.  Meaning Guido could have been the boyfriend (of Joran's) that got mad.

Oh please, give me a break, what a convoluted way to try to involve someone in a theory.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:40 AM »

Lala's, Carnut is especially stubborn about admitting that Joran and Guido likely had something of an intimate natured relationship despite Guido allegedly giving testimony to that effect per Jossy.

You may have to write that in the book.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »

plain old english TRANSLATION from robots

JORAN called GUIDO the next day to "see" what GUIDO told the poooolice

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »

Carnut - OK, forget Shango.  There is a statement in the files that JORAN had a relationship other than platonic with Guido.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2007, 12:03:35 AM »

Just posted by Crioyo (an Aruban) on the front page of SM:

Another idea for some of the conspiracy theorists in here.
I always had this idea in the back of my head that Paulus (assuming he’s involved and then ofcourse is the clean up crew) put Natalee’s remains under the natural bridge and blew it up. He couldn’t keep them forever, if he hadn’t buried her.
After all I doubt there was a police investigation into the natural occurence.

……………….But then I snap out of it.

Well, that's a weird theory. But then, so are Aruba's inhabitants.  
Anna. very moving story about your son.
Tried to get a BeDazzler from the one and only Tana from the Apprentice Show. ... for the little kid..
Stupid site / stupid phone robot ( no offense to real robots with brains  Laughing  Laughing  ) would not let me order. Canada, eh ? Aren't we a country that NEEDS BeDazzlers ? So, I am  bidding on EBAY.  Probably get it cheaper.... Raspberries to you Tana ! ! ! You Fake Marketing Queen..  
CNN ... Rosie will not be renewing her contract on that shi**y program.  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Lala's, Carnut is especially stubborn about admitting that Joran and Guido likely had something of an intimate natured relationship despite Guido allegedly giving testimony to that effect per Jossy.

You may have to write that in the book.   Confused

Not only per Jossy, the relationship wasn't even denied by the "dark side" once it became known.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2007, 12:04:09 AM »

Missing man in Saba - Update on the FP, One --pp- Island article, post #70 by Richard.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2007, 12:04:39 AM »

Yes ! ! !
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2007, 12:04:56 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
plain old english TRANSLATION from robots

JORAN called GUIDO the next day to "see" what GUIDO told the poooolice

Cool

Yep.  He didn't want Guido to mess up the story that daddy had provided for him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Missing man in Saba - Update on the FP, One --pp- Island article, post #70 by Richard.

Thanks LilPuma
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:28 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Here I go again.  I think I just inadvertently found their new motto:  

ONE --PP- ISLAND!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »

Oh please, give me a break, what a convoluted way to try to involve someone in a theory.

You are totally outnumbered on that one, Carnut, even without Shango.  Jossy said plain as could be that they had a relationship that was other than platonic.  It was more than friendship.  Now you know exactly what that means but are just chosing to be in denial about it for some reason or other.

Joran is always touching the other males in all those photos.   It's entirely possible.

EXPLOSION IN U.S. EMBASSY IN ATHENS--Breaking news.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:46 AM »

Besides that either way, there was know 'earlier in the week' maybe an 'earlier that weekend' but no 'earlier in the week' involving Nat.

So then someone comes back and says dear Guido had a fight before the MB'rs got there and then proceeded to steam and hold a grudge and finally take it out on Nat, and then help JVDS dispose of the body and keep quiet about it.

I repeat, give me a break. I guess I need to go to sleep and hope for some 'real' news tommorrow.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2007, 12:06:55 AM »

You are totally outnumbered on that one, Carnut, even without Shango.  Jossy said plain as could be that they had a relationship that was other than platonic.  It was more than friendship.  Now you know exactly what that means but are just chosing to be in denial about it for some reason or other.

Joran is always touching the other males in all those photos.   It's entirely possible.

EXPLOSION IN U.S. EMBASSY IN ATHENS--Breaking news.

Out numbered dosen't mean I'm wrong, been there and done that many times.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2007, 12:07:08 AM »

Even tho I cannot spell, I read  ( and hardly move my lips  ! ) Shango is the spirit of force in Santeria.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2007, 12:09:03 AM »

O/T

A drunk illegal alien plowed into the back of my son's car while he was stopped at a redlight in Arlington, VA when he was a senior at Geo'town.  It took Arlington's Finest over an hour to cut him out of his car with Jaws of Life and Airlife him to National Hospital Trauma Center.

It crushed his pelvis and he has a metal hip socket on one side permanently.  Broke both legs and he was like a frog with his knees by his ears bleeding internally while the rescue workers stood literally in gasoline pouring out of his full tank.

Arlington Fire and Rescue saved his life and they are my heroes until this day.  Occasionally I send them a card and update them on him like when he got married for if not for them, he wouldn't be here.

Drunk illegal alien with no insurance and pregnant wife at home of course.  He got sentenced to six months buy my bot went to court in a wheel chair pale and frimacing in pain and asked the judge for leniency for the man who hit him or it was going to be much more time in jail.  Not sure I would have been a big enough person to do that after watching him screaming in pain, etc.   Sometimes I hate it when kids actually take what we teach them to heart and act on it like that.   Confused I prolly would have asked the judge to hang him, lol.  

Son said no use messing up the man's entire life over one stupid mistake and to her credit the wife of the man did call almost daily to see how my son was doing.  She was nice and I felt sorry for her stuck with that jerk.

Son bled out five units into his abdomen while they tried to get him out of his car.  And I woke up in the middle of the night and statred calling his apartment for no real reason, finally got his roommate.  One of those times I just knew something was very wrong.

Anna, though I have never been through anything like this, we have had a nephews who did, and one did not survive.  My bleeding heart child would have done the same as yours.   Rolling Eyes

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.