May 01, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94367 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:12 AM »

Anna, I hope you and Carnut feel better.  This is not a nice thing that is going around.  It has really been rough on a lot of people this year.  We need some cold to kill off all these dread bacteria and viruses.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:00 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Anna"
[
I agree they are ain't my kinda guys.

Well, I guess my kids are little homophobes but they won't touch other males much at all.  Or even each other.  And one refused to wear some really nice silk pajamas with chili peppers I got him for Christmas one year because he said he would look like he was gay.

Really hurt my feelings as I thought they were very nice.   Sad

Why does someone who dosen't care for Gay types, have to be described as homophobe?

I don't run for cover or scream and holler at the sight of one.

The French hate us because we cut down the trees.

Really, I didn't know they needed an excuse.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2007, 12:33:57 AM »

Anna, I hope you and Carnut feel better.  This is not a nice thing that is going around.  It has really been rough on a lot of people this year.  We need some cold to kill off all these dread bacteria and viruses.

I'm still wondering how I got it. Been hibernating in my house essentially since Christmas. Guess something could have wafted out thru the drive thru window into my car or someone may have sneezed on my Chicken Fry Steak dinner.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »

I fear I need to Hug Nemo and head out for the night.  I am just not up to arguing any longer over Shango, or Guido or even Joran.  I will just have to agree to disagree and be happy.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2007, 12:34:21 AM »

I'm still wondering how I got it. Been hibernating in my house essentially since Christmas. Guess something could have wafted out thru the drive thru window into my car or someone may have sneezed on my Chicken Fry Steak dinner.

mailman

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2007, 12:36:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs. Red - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  Crying or Very sad

thanks Klaasend... his brother and I were roommates for a long time...

I am devastated... and it was so senseless....

Yep, drunken ILLEGALS.  If they didn't also die in the crash they are getting free medical care.   Twisted Evil

Hello Monkeys.  Klaas, you are so right about that.  Same thing happened here last month.  Illegals were drunk and hit another car and a baby was killed.  Ms. Red, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2007, 12:38:54 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I fear I need to Hug Nemo and head out for the night.  I am just not up to arguing any longer over Shango, or Guido or even Joran.  I will just have to agree to disagree and be happy.

Oh, Lalas, we have Carnut so under control and outnumbered.  He just likes to be stubborn but that doesn't make him right.  Only stubborn.

Where is Hammer?  And Blah?  And did Sunfreak post today?  She is very ill herself.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2007, 12:38:58 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs. Red - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  Crying or Very sad

thanks Klaasend... his brother and I were roommates for a long time...

I am devastated... and it was so senseless....

Yep, drunken ILLEGALS.  If they didn't also die in the crash they are getting free medical care.   Twisted Evil

Hello Monkeys.  Klaas, you are so right about that.  Same thing happened here last month.  Illegals were drunk and hit another car and a baby was killed.  Ms. Red, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Just what is it about the term 'illegals' that our government/law enforcement don't understand?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2007, 12:39:21 AM »

Do you ever go to the grocery store?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2007, 12:40:35 AM »

as a germaphobic

i think i told you all...i dont shake hands

i bow  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2007, 12:40:51 AM »

If Lil Puma is still here, where exactly is this Island of Saba?  I don't even like that name.  Sounds sinister.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Oh, Lalas, we have Carnut so under control and outnumbered.  He just likes to be stubborn but that doesn't make him right.  Only stubborn.

Believe me, I'm one of the first and one of the few that is more than willing to admit when I am wrong. I definitely believe in finding of truth and have been wrong enough in my life to be humble about it.

Just haven't seen anything even close to reasonable to convince me of anything possible as you all are dead set on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2007, 12:42:13 AM »

If Lil Puma is still here, where exactly is this Island of Saba?  I don't even like that name.  Sounds sinister.

It's another Dutch island but very small.  I believe I read the population is only around 1500.  Hold on, I'll look it up.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:18 AM »

Quite literally only once a month or so. Last time was day or two after New Years.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:37 AM »

Handling currency and coins?  UPS deliveries and mail?  Dry cleaning?  

Robots,
So what did Guido actually do the night Natalee disappeared?  Did he help Joran cover up?  Did they use his four wheeler?  Was he actually involved in whatever happened to her or did he just come along later and help Joran cover up?

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2007, 12:44:39 AM »

And to kill some of the creepy crawly (and flying) bugs too, or we're going to have a terrible summer. I hate bugs. I'm thinking of the mosquitoes and roaches.

Carnut - re. black - it can be a Johnny Cash thing. Doesn't have to be Goth!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2007, 12:44:53 AM »

It's another Dutch island but very small.  I believe I read the population is only around 1500.  Hold on, I'll look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saba

http://www.sabatourism.com/generalinfo.html
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2007, 12:47:09 AM »

Handling currency and coins?  UPS deliveries and mail?  Dry cleaning?  

Robots,
So what did Guido actually do the night Natalee disappeared?  Did he help Joran cover up?  Did they use his four wheeler?  Was he actually involved in whatever happened to her or did he just come along later and help Joran cover up?

well. i think he borrowed GUIDO' Car that night

the 4 wheeler i saw that he had was more of a racing Quad machine

tough to carry a body on it

i think he was asked to help because Natalee was unresponsive
due to drugs that were slipped in her drink and or because of the beating raping from joran

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2007, 12:47:29 AM »

Heh, heh, my black is essentially because the color choices available in WalMart sweatpants isn't all that varied, grey or black, so I choose black.

The Black T-Shirts is a bit of a biker thing in my background.

Being retired I found out that's all the warddrobe I need.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »

Quite literally only once a month or so. Last time was day or two after New Years.

Day or two after New Years puts you right about the right time for the incubation period to be over.  Often  times it takes approx 10 days to come down with symptoms once exposed.  The grocery store is one of the worst places.  Kids sitting in carts slobbering and touching everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.