May 01, 2024, 05:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94388 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2007, 11:16:47 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas....which one of the meetings had a camera inside the home (remember the one where Paulus took the phone call)...?  Is there a word for word transcript of that meeting....?

There's a link to that video above, in the Scared Monkeys link.  Here's a direct link to the page where you can watch the video:

http://www.exposetheleft.com/2005/06/21/1758/
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2007, 11:20:55 AM »

Thanks Klaas....this one has the camera being turned off at the gate and turned on again when Beth and Greta come toward the gate again with Paulus and Anita accompanying them....thank you very much....i will keep looking for the transcript of the meeting where Paulus was sweating and took the phone call.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Carnut - Have you gotten a pneumonia shot?  Probably would be a good idea.

Nope, been thinking about looking in the medicine cabinent to see if I have any old cough syrup.

Don't use OLD cough syrup.  You had 9th grade chemistry, right?

Yeah, I was even dumb enough to waste time after school in the science club as well.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2007, 11:23:01 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Quote Ono

"Since 2001, Rosalie has pursued the art of photography, and made a name on the island as a newspaper reporter and columnist. Her articles appear in THE NEWS on daily basis, and her more artistic photos in the Aruba Today in her column THE ARUBA ADVANTAGE, which can be seen taking up the entire centerfold of the local section every Tuesday.

Her ex hubby is Jethro Gesterkamp (Capt. Jethro) who owns the Octopus
http://www.octopusaruba.com/

The Octopus boading ticket booth in front of Moomba's, shares space with other watersports companies...Possibly Go Native.....

I remember hearing that the Octopus left Aruba on Monday the day after Natalee disappeared and didn't come back for a couple of days.  So many people connected to each other on that island-makes me suspicious of all of them.

They all seem to be so inter-twined as in a bowl of spaghetti. Compound that with the habitual lying and secrecy (which seems to be the rule of thumb there), and it's normal to be suspicious of them all. It's really a frustrating scenario.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Sorry I messed up the quote stacks.  But I was just wondering why one of the most expensive attorneys in Europe and why the parents wrote that strange and hostile letter.

That letter truly was most peculiar. Cannot quite figure out their motivation either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:55 AM »

Thanks Klaas....this one has the camera being turned off at the gate and turned on again when Beth and Greta come toward the gate again with Paulus and Anita accompanying them....thank you very much....i will keep looking for the transcript of the meeting where Paulus was sweating and took the phone call.

OK, I didn't watch but it was right around that time.  Check that same site.  I didn't look at the video link I provided so I didn't realize.  I do know the one you are looking for.  Wasn't the fox link the transcript?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2007, 11:29:17 AM »

Oh, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, looks like the weather guy was right on this one.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Carnut"

Going to head for the monkey bunkey.  Still feel chilly and thermostat says it is 76 degrees in here.  Don't have time to be sick again!  Sometimes feel better after sleeping so hope that is true for all of us who are puny (haven't heard that word in a while   Very Happy ) tonight.

Goodnight all!

WOW!!! I keep my thermostat set on 66 degrees.

mine is at 70  Laughing

Oh, mine turns back to 58 when I go to bed.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2007, 11:37:07 AM »

Getting Bad Guys Off The Streets

How do competent police forces handle murder cases: they get the bad guys off the streets FIRST.  In how many cases have we seen the exact same procedures followed?  Tons.

Civil societies demand the immediate apprehension of capital criminals, as the safety of the general population is at risk and threatened while bad guys are on the loose.  It is an abdication of vested responsibility to behave otherwise (as in Aruba).

The standard procedure is to arrest and hold criminals on UNRELATED CHARGES as soon as possible, as these are easy to prove -- and while the capital case is built and made.

Standard procedure on view in the sad case of Jodi Sanderholm:

ARKANSAS CITY, Kan. —  Formal charges in the death of a 19-year-old Arkansas City woman might not be filed until next week because a suspect already is in custody, the Kansas attorney general's office said Thursday.

"Because we are holding a suspect on unrelated charges, it gives us the luxury of time to build a case," said Ashley Anstaett, spokeswoman for Attorney General Paul Morrison.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243274,00.html

crazybabyborg
« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2007, 11:37:16 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

CUZ, I got your post, it's in the lounge.  Wink

Going back to read a bit. Isn't today a deadline in the case?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:14 AM »

Klaas....do you remember the conversation when Paulus said something to the effect that he hoped his son could hold up under the interrogation....that is the part I wanted to read again....I think
Paulus was unconsciously saying that his son was guilty.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2007, 11:39:19 AM »

Klaas....do you remember the conversation when Paulus said something to the effect that he hoped his son could hold up under the interrogation....that is the part I wanted to read again....I think

Yes..I'm trying to find the transcript for you.  I do remember that.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »

If Lil Puma is still here, where exactly is this Island of Saba?  I don't even like that name.  Sounds sinister.

It's another Dutch island but very small.  I believe I read the population is only around 1500.  Hold on, I'll look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saba

http://www.sabatourism.com/generalinfo.html

Interesting history and pretty view of it. I hope the man's family has more success in determining what has happened than Natalee's did.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Getting Bad Guys Off The Streets

How do competent police forces handle murder cases: they get the bad guys off the streets FIRST.  In how many cases have we seen the exact same procedures followed?  Tons.

Civil societies demand the immediate apprehension of capital criminals, as the safety of the general population is at risk and threatened while bad guys are on the loose.  It is an abdication of vested responsibility to behave otherwise (as in Aruba).

The standard procedure is to arrest and hold criminals on UNRELATED CHARGES as soon as possible, as these are easy to prove -- and while the capital case is built and made.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243274,00.html

This is what they did with the case in NY, the bouncer.  Yvette I think was the girl's name.   In Philly, Letoya, they searched the guy's home (don't know on what grounds other than he was the last person with her), then actually watched him, not just his cell phone and e-mail.  That's how they nailed him.  Aruba knows, as do we, that if they wanted to solve this crime, they could have.  This lack of evidence battle cry of the dark side really gets me angry.  Any lack of evidence is because they didn't want there to be any evidence.  Like Deepak's back seat and the search of the VDS home.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »

PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, FATHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's very hard. But we still are standing up and we try to handle this in the best way. And I hope Joran can stand up, too. I still believe in him.
VAN SUSTEREN: You still believe in your son?
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: Do you believe that he can go through this interrogation?
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I hope so, that he will stand up.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

This is the one I think....

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »

Leslie and Klaas....thank you....was reading and did not realize that the link was there.... Confused

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2007, 11:58:58 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Leslie - thank you!

Mere - I think this is the one you are looking for.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2007, 12:02:34 PM »

Hi Mere!  It may have been from one of his Dutch interviews?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.