April 30, 2024, 07:13:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94334 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »

Posted by Miss-Underestimated on the front page of SM:

In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, FATHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's very hard. But we still are standing up and we try to handle this in the best way. And I hope Joran can stand up, too. I still believe in him.
VAN SUSTEREN: You still believe in your son?
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: Do you believe that he can go through this interrogation?
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT: I hope so, that he will stand up.

I think I remember Paulus also remarking about Joran being strong in one of those interviews with a Dutch TV guy. I thought it odd, as he should have used the word "truthful" or honest.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, FATHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's very hard. But we still are standing up and we try to handle this in the best way. And I hope Joran can stand up, too. I still believe in him.

I think I remember Paulus also remarking about Joran being strong in one of those interviews with a Dutch TV guy. I thought it odd, as he should have used the word "truthful" or honest.

Obviously a 'different' kind of attitude on the subject than what most would think.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2007, 12:12:34 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl. Why did they let the boys go? Why didn't they interrogate immediately deep, see wherever any...[/list]
    Anita makes it sound like she didn't know her son was involved.

Notice how she says one kid, two men.  That is a bunch of BS.  Satish is only a couple month other than her psycho son.
    Carnut
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"
      ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl. Why did they let the boys go? Why didn't they interrogate immediately deep, see wherever any...[/list]

Notice how she says one kid, two men.  That is a bunch of BS.  Satish is only a couple month other than her psycho son.

And some don't think AVDS was the mastermind of the initial misinformation compaign?
      Lala'sMom
      Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2007, 12:18:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

Okay, you got my attention.  I asked this very same question a few weeks ago.  DUH?  My thoughts exactly.

Sorry, just popping in for a minute. Hi!
      LilPuma
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
      If Lil Puma is still here, where exactly is this Island of Saba?  I don't even like that name.  Sounds sinister.

It's another Dutch island but very small.  I believe I read the population is only around 1500.  Hold on, I'll look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saba

http://www.sabatourism.com/generalinfo.html

Interesting history and pretty view of it. I hope the man's family has more success in determining what has happened than Natalee's did.

It seems Saba is east of Bonaire and Curacao.  I posted yesterday, I think on the last thread, that there are apparently going to be some changes in the NA islands come July, the NA will cease to exist.  Cuaracao and Bonaire will be separate countries, like Aruba, and Saba and Sint Eustatius will become Dutch municipalities.  Since Aruba's legal system is dependent on the Dutch and NA legal systems, I don't know what changes will be in store.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
      Mere
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2007, 12:19:02 PM »

Where did Anita describe Natalee's underwear....an interview? with whom?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
      crazybabyborg
      « Reply #248 on: January 12, 2007, 12:19:34 PM »

That's such a wierd statement. If my son was even peripherally involved in a missing peron case, I would expect my husband and son to have called me and let me know about it immediately, if I were out of town!
        crazybabyborg
        « Reply #249 on: January 12, 2007, 12:20:42 PM »

Lala/s your roses are blooming in the lounge!
        BTgirl
        Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Wasn't it an interview with Greta?

I Stand With The Girl
        Lala'sMom
        Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
        Lala/s your roses are blooming in the lounge!

Thanks. You are so sweet.  Wink
        Mere
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Perhaps the 90 minute one with no camera involved....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
        San
        Super Moderator
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

That's such a wierd statement. If my son was even peripherally involved in a missing peron case, I would expect my husband and son to have called me and let me know about it immediately, if I were out of town!

I agree CBB.  She is nothing but a liar like her son and husband.  Anita was well informed while she was in Holland and I would put money on it she was working with Paulus in making phone calls to school officials like the Head Master at the school where she works and Paulus' relatives in Holland.
          Carnut
          Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »

It's also a lie, as AVDS has stated the she made a phone call to PVDS to get JVDS to shutup about the case in school. Think she said she received a call while enroute back to Aruba and had to get PVDS to do something about it.
            LilPuma
            Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2007, 12:27:40 PM »

There's no mention of Paulus hoping Joran would tell the truth so he could get out of jail and enjoy the summer.  No talk about cooperating fully with the investigation.  Is he strong enough to stand up to the evil interrogators?  Paulus was willing to sell his soul to get in there to talk to Joran.  Help keep him from telling the truth.  Keep him strong, resolute.  To quote Robots, "I hate them all".

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
            klaasend
            Administrator
            Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2007, 12:28:25 PM »

Translation of a Diario article by Crioyo on the front page of SM:
            Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — For a few months now there have been strong rumors circulating that a person from Aruba would have been arrested in the exterior / a foreign country where he would have been found with lots of thousands of dollars and also a few kilo’s of an illegal substance, drugs.

Because this information kept circulating and ‘’persisting'’ and there was a lot of speculation regarding who would be involved, some figuring out and investigations had to have been done to find out in which country of the region the Aruban in question had been detained and what he had in his possesion that got him in trouble with the law.

After a few months a name began circulating and that’s also why questions were asked regarding a certain Candelario Wever of Aruba who would’ve been involved.

This is about a Candelario Wever who had been caught with a few hundred thousands dollars and a few kilo’s of cocaine, but how many Candelario Wever’s are there on Aruba and who was this Candelario Wever who supposedly works as an adviser or assistant at a certain government department?

After intense investigation, foreign documents arrived on which reads a serious case of bribery in which this Candelario Wever of Aruba was involved.

Like the readers can read today on these foreign documents, it is apparent on October 15th 2006 in Venezuela, two police officers caught three people, Macho, Hector and a Candelario Wever whom were in possesion of 3 and a half kilo’s of cocaine.

According to these documents, the Candelario Wever of Dutch nationality, identified himself with documents, as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health in Aruba (in this document it says ‘’Araba'’ but this must be ‘’Aruba'’).

The two other persons would’ve remained in custody while the Candelario Wever would have managed to free himself with 250,000 Dollars!!!

A criminal investigation is reportedly being done against the two police officers in Venezuela for accusations of bribery, violation of rules of the deparment of justice and also they are reportedly under investigation for extortion.

This is a very serious case and the moment has come when light must be shed on who this certain Candelario Wever is who has identified himself in Venezuela as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health of Aruba, when he was caught together with the other two persons with three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and 250,000 dollars.

In Aruba everybody knows a Candelario Wever, whom is Booshi Wever, but as minister and not as any kind of assistand to the Ministry of Health and that’s also why this deal must be clarified, whether there are people misusing names of government employees or officials of Aruba and so putting both the government of Aruba as the minister in charge of the ministry of health in a negative light.

Because the case took place in a country outside the kingdom of the netherlands where a dutch citizen was detained related to three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and also 250,000 US dollars, the department of external relations of The Netherlands will have to do an investigation to figure out whom this Dutchman carrying the name Candelario Wever is and how he could’ve gotten his liberty with 250,000 dollars and where this money could’ve come from.

It is not known whether authorities in Venezuela alerted Dutch Authorities about this case or if they are going to seek the arrest of this Candelario Wever, who presented himself as a government official of Aruba, via Interpol.

(end of article)
            Lala'sMom
            Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2007, 12:29:16 PM »

Truthfully, Anita is a rotten liar.  If you are going to mastermind a good lie, it has to be believable and with little room for error.  You also need to remember what has happened previously so as not to trip over your tongue while it's wagging.
            Peaches
            Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yes.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
            Expect a miracle.
            LilPuma
            Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2007, 12:30:14 PM »

I think Mr. De Vries should know about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
              Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.