May 01, 2024, 03:34:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94381 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2007, 12:30:29 PM »

Thank you for helping me find the link to the VDS interview.....will be back later.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2007, 12:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"
    ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl. Why did they let the boys go? Why didn't they interrogate immediately deep, see wherever any...[/list]
    Anita makes it sound like she didn't know her son was involved.

Notice how she says one kid, two men.  That is a bunch of BS.  Satish is only a couple month other than her psycho son.

I agree - total BS... Notice how even then she was trying to make him sound like a victim - he's quiet, shy and "doesn't like media coverage at all"  Poor baby. Makes me want to puke.  She is already trying to make the POS look innocent.  Grrrrr

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
    Carnut
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
    Truthfully, Anita is a rotten liar.  If you are going to mastermind a good lie, it has to be believable and with little room for error.  You also need to remember what has happened previously so as not to trip over your tongue while it's wagging.

And just who from aruba has told a 'good lie'?
    Peaches
    Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
    Translation of a Diario article by Crioyo on the front page of SM:
    Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — For a few months now there have been strong rumors circulating that a person from Aruba would have been arrested in the exterior / a foreign country where he would have been found with lots of thousands of dollars and also a few kilo’s of an illegal substance, drugs.

Because this information kept circulating and ‘’persisting'’ and there was a lot of speculation regarding who would be involved, some figuring out and investigations had to have been done to find out in which country of the region the Aruban in question had been detained and what he had in his possesion that got him in trouble with the law.

After a few months a name began circulating and that’s also why questions were asked regarding a certain Candelario Wever of Aruba who would’ve been involved.

This is about a Candelario Wever who had been caught with a few hundred thousands dollars and a few kilo’s of cocaine, but how many Candelario Wever’s are there on Aruba and who was this Candelario Wever who supposedly works as an adviser or assistant at a certain government department?

After intense investigation, foreign documents arrived on which reads a serious case of bribery in which this Candelario Wever of Aruba was involved.

Like the readers can read today on these foreign documents, it is apparent on October 15th 2006 in Venezuela, two police officers caught three people, Macho, Hector and a Candelario Wever whom were in possesion of 3 and a half kilo’s of cocaine.

According to these documents, the Candelario Wever of Dutch nationality, identified himself with documents, as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health in Aruba (in this document it says ‘’Araba'’ but this must be ‘’Aruba'’).

The two other persons would’ve remained in custody while the Candelario Wever would have managed to free himself with 250,000 Dollars!!!

A criminal investigation is reportedly being done against the two police officers in Venezuela for accusations of bribery, violation of rules of the deparment of justice and also they are reportedly under investigation for extortion.

This is a very serious case and the moment has come when light must be shed on who this certain Candelario Wever is who has identified himself in Venezuela as Assistant Adviser of the Minister of Health of Aruba, when he was caught together with the other two persons with three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and 250,000 dollars.

In Aruba everybody knows a Candelario Wever, whom is Booshi Wever, but as minister and not as any kind of assistand to the Ministry of Health and that’s also why this deal must be clarified, whether there are people misusing names of government employees or officials of Aruba and so putting both the government of Aruba as the minister in charge of the ministry of health in a negative light.

Because the case took place in a country outside the kingdom of the netherlands where a dutch citizen was detained related to three and a half kilo’s of cocaine and also 250,000 US dollars, the department of external relations of The Netherlands will have to do an investigation to figure out whom this Dutchman carrying the name Candelario Wever is and how he could’ve gotten his liberty with 250,000 dollars and where this money could’ve come from.

It is not known whether authorities in Venezuela alerted Dutch Authorities about this case or if they are going to seek the arrest of this Candelario Wever, who presented himself as a government official of Aruba, via Interpol.

(end of article)

So is the article saying they don't know if it is "THEIR" Candelario Wever or just another guy with the same name??  Yeah, right.

Booshi is in deep poop here.  

Who is Schweikert????

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
    Expect a miracle.
    LilPuma
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »

Diario 01/09/2007:

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Yea, so.  No law against corruption in Aruba.  So if he didn't get caught actually selling or possessing drugs, no big deal.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »

Peaches - I'm pretty sure it's Booshi Wever's son, he's been in trouble before for drugs.

I don't know who Schweikert is.
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
    Diario 01/09/2007:

Yea, so.  No law against corruption in Aruba.  So if he didn't get caught actually selling or possessing drugs, no big deal.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Actually it happened in Venezuela.
    Carnut
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2007, 12:35:56 PM »

Diario 01/09/2007:

Yep, but it does kinda show why some folks might be willing to let the tourist business go to heck, while protecting a 'friend/associate/priviledged white Dutch'.
    Lala'sMom
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
    Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
    Truthfully, Anita is a rotten liar.  If you are going to mastermind a good lie, it has to be believable and with little room for error.  You also need to remember what has happened previously so as not to trip over your tongue while it's wagging.

And just who from aruba has told a 'good lie'?

That's my point exactly. Hope you are feeling better.
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 12, 2007, 12:38:35 PM »

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
      Thursday, June 23, 2005
      This is a partial transcript from "On the Record," June 22, 2005, that has been edited for clarity.

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: No. The first days, when he was at the police office, I could go in sometimes in the morning, see him for five or ten minutes, sometimes at night, and I could hold him. I couldn't talk about the case or anything, just about love from this and this person, friends from Holland called, people who wrote e-mails. So I spoke with him about these things and just told him to stay strong and to tell the truth.

And yesterday, he got transported to the Kia, the correction institute, Kia — that's how we call the prison here — and I could visit him a little bit longer. My husband, Paul, gets no access to him at all, and they refuse his lawyer to get any access to him during interrogation. He could tell me a little bit about his interrogations that were really, really tough. A lot of pressure on him, extreme pressure.[/i][/list]

So I guess Joran was transferred to KIA on June 21st.  He had about another 11 days to be coached by his father.  I guarantee they even snuck him out in the middle of the night.
      Carnut
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2007, 12:38:46 PM »

Diario 01/09/2007:

Yep, but it does kinda show why some folks might be willing to let the tourist business go to heck, while protecting a 'friend/associate/priviledged white Dutch'.

Kinda wonder if you are willing to give up $250K for one load of coke, what you might still have back home in the 'piggy bank'.
      Lala'sMom
      Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2007, 12:47:59 PM »

Sorry, I have to run for a bit...my daughter has had a fender bender on campus today.  She's fine...I bet this is gonna cost a pretty penny.  Headlight out, fender hanging off the car...I wish someone had told me about kids before I had mine.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing
      msmarple
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2007, 12:48:54 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
      Who is Schweikert????

Schweikert is the guy who told the agent (DEA?) a value-added use of cleaning solvent.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
      San
      Super Moderator
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2007, 12:55:57 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Including my son, yes. He should have been held. He should have been interrogated from the beginning on. What did you do? Where did you go? Is there anyone you have seen there? But they let the kids go. And he went on with his exams, and he was a normal teenager. He was under pressure. He knew that things were wrong, but — and the girl was missing. But he repeated, She will appear somewhere. And if she does, I'll kick her butt in front of her mom because she brought all of us in trouble. That's what he repeated several times.[/list]

He even talks about violence when describing if they find Natalee.  He will kick her butt in front of her mom.  Well thanks for the information Anita because that's exactly what your son did.
        Carnut
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2007, 12:56:06 PM »

Whoa!!! Wonder if I could enlist in the Air Force.
        Anna
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »

Posted by Miss-Underestimated on the front page of SM:

In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?

I think Mr. De Vries should know about this.

Let me be the first to wish all a good afternoon.

I agree that Mr. Devries should know about this.  Few of us are up on the nuances of date rape drugs and I doubt this is known by many other than those who have a reason to want to know.

KLAAS,
        Do you have reason to think maybe Devries has been sent the new Summary on M&C as well as the Corruption and Collusion Thread links?  

Anyone who has not read those two threads should try to do so.  Open two pages in browser and read in between reading posts in the forum if nothing else.

The Corruption and Collusion Thread deserves a better airing than it is getting so far.  Think I will add a link  to that one in my siggie as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
        Carnut
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 12, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
        Posted by Miss-Underestimated on the front page of SM:

In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?

I think Mr. De Vries should know about this.

Let me be the first to wish all a good afternoon.

I agree that Mr. Devries should know about this.  Few of us are up on the nuances of date rape drugs and I doubt this is known by many other than those who have a reason to want to know.

KLAAS,
        Do you have reason to think maybe Devries has been sent the new Summary on M&C as well as the Corruption and Collusion Thread links?  

Anyone who has not read those two threads should try to do so.  Open two pages in browser and read in between reading posts in the forum if nothing else.

The Corruption and Collusion Thread deserves a better airing than it is getting so far.  Think I will add a link  to that one in my siggie as well.

Oh Anna, knock me out, them avatars are really getting my attention.

Boy I do like this forum.
        Carnut
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »

Un oh, something is amiss, I've submitted two different post now, that haven't shown up in the thread.

Hope it's not me that's the problem.
        klaasend
        Administrator
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 12, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

Un oh, something is amiss, I've submitted two different post now, that haven't shown up in the thread.

Hope it's not me that's the problem.

That's wierd Carnut.  Are you getting any errors?
        klaasend
        Administrator
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 12, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »

msmarple - I posted a valentine avatar for you in the Lounge.  It's not a fancy as the ones CBB does so you may want to wait and see if she comes up with one too, lol  Wink  Laughing
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
          Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.