May 01, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94383 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 12, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »

Nope, actually tried on two separate occasions to respond to San's last post and neither went anywhere.

On first one I did a preview and then submitted.

On the last one, after my Air Force post, I just submitted.

Hope it's not a problem on my end.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 12, 2007, 01:11:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
msmarple - I posted a valentine avatar for you in the Lounge.  It's not a fancy as the ones CBB does so you may want to wait and see if she comes up with one too, lol  Wink  Laughing

I just checked the lounge and saw all the ones CBB did Laughing  Laughing .  She is on a mission.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 12, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »

Posted by Miss-Underestimated on the front page of SM:

In his America Online chats with DEA agent Scott Albrecht, Schweickert advises him to use a combination of GHB, which is a central nervous system depressant, and a cleaning solvent called Maximum Impact to force unwilling victims to submit sexually

What cleaning solvent was found in Deepaks pimp mobile?

Ooops.  Very telling.  I knew that some solvents were used in making amphetamines, so I am not surprised they are not used in other mind-alternating drugs used by PIMPS.  I am pretty sure their parents were on some mind-altering drugs throughout their lives; otherwise, these PIMPS would be gentlemen now.  Alas, they were more interested in being cool, gambling, partying, wearing risque clothes at age 50.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »

msmarple - I posted a valentine avatar for you in the Lounge.  It's not a fancy as the ones CBB does so you may want to wait and see if she comes up with one too, lol  Wink  Laughing

Oooh, thank you klaas, I'll go check it out - as soon as I post Crioyo's translation in the M&C thread. And thank you for posting it HERE - you beat me to the request - so I CAN post it there! (I had been watching to see if he/she would do it!)

A Dutch National (maybe 3 of them) in trouble in another country ... Wonder how they'll fare under Venezuela's "system" ???

Is there any connection to Guido's family? Yes, I know "Wever" is a common name on Aruba.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: January 12, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »

MsMarple, Klaas, Kat Gram, Anyone,

Did we start a thread of things for Peter de Vries?  We now have at least the following:

1.  Article of information about Max Devries disappearance as well as the latest article about the woman who received the grant last year.

2.  The formation about cleaning fluid being used in date rape drug for potentiation.  I shudder to think of those dolts, chemicals and young unsuspecting girls.  It takes over a decade of study to be able to render a human being unconscious safely.  One of them can't even get out of high school and the other two aren't looking too bright about now, either.   Rolling Eyes

3.  New Summary for 2007 Murder and Crime Thread.  (By the way, I LOVE the title Murder and Mayhem!  but don't want this to in any way sound like a work of fiction so think it better to keep the more professional sounding title, more like stats than something we have written as a work of fiction for that is for sure what some will claim any way)

4.  The Corruption and Collusion Thread.

So is our Kat Gram going to call and tell them to be on the lookout for these items and then send them or should we or exactly who is going to see that they are conveyed to him just in case he might want to use this information for one reason or another?  

Also hope he saw this on the mysterious Wever.  Maybe it is Bouchi himself.  Our Dept of State has expressed concern over certain Aruban officials and their close contact with Chavez, attending meetings, etc.

Since the Dutch are bailing out of the region this year and next, things might get pretty interesting.  As long as the Dutch flag is flying I don't think Chavez will mess with them because he doesn't want the wrath of the entire European Union but once it is gone, I would think anything goes as he is not a stable person.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "San"
    ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl. Why did they let the boys go? Why didn't they interrogate immediately deep, see wherever any...[/list]
    Anita makes it sound like she didn't know her son was involved.

Notice how she says one kid, two men.  That is a bunch of BS.  Satish is only a couple month other than her psycho son.

And some don't think AVDS was the mastermind of the initial misinformation compaign?

Only for the lonely who want a criminal-minded mother would they believe Anita was not the inventor of and perpetrator of this disinformation campaign, in collusion with the bride of evil - Glenda the witch and Anita the 8itch.

Anna
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »

Tyler,
    You can write gangsta!  

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I try to do this to impress my kids with how kewl I am sometimes.  So far, they are totally under-whelmed.

So funny!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2007, 01:34:53 PM »

I can start a thread for De Vries, where would you like it?  In the NH forum or the Important Case Document forum?
    Tylergal
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
      ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Including my son, yes. He should have been held. He should have been interrogated from the beginning on. What did you do? Where did you go? Is there anyone you have seen there? But they let the kids go. And he went on with his exams, and he was a normal teenager. He was under pressure. He knew that things were wrong, but — and the girl was missing. But he repeated, She will appear somewhere. And if she does, I'll kick her butt in front of her mom because she brought all of us in trouble. That's what he repeated several times.[/list]

He even talks about violence when describing if they find Natalee.  He will kick her butt in front of her mom.  Well thanks for the information Anita because that's exactly what your son did.

He was so shy he had to start practicing with his brother and his dog, by kicking and killing easy victims, progressed on to Natalee -- what next for this shy, retiring mama-boy liar.

klaasend
      Administrator
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2007, 01:39:09 PM »

Posted by Jehnifer on the front page of SM:

For those at SM forum…”Maximum Impact” is a “liqid aroma” sold legally as a “video head cleaner” on websites all about sex but with disclaimers about “not intended fro human consumption”. Seem to recall mention of finding a liquid cleaner on the beach with the shirt or something?
      Anna
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »

Thanks for all the tips and concern about these colds, flu, crud and pneumonia.

I know it is caused by mostly viruses but do believe getting too chilled or too hot in some cases stresses the immune system and makes it more vulnerable to the viruses.

Also have asthma and have had since childhood in various degrees.  The cold definitely is a trigger for that as is extreme heat, too much exercise and other things.  It sort of sets things up to catch something with the irritation of bronchial passages.

Having a large number of dogs, I am required to use disinfectants en mass which I do.  Have to be strong enough to kill parvo which survives down to forty below zero so they are potent.

I guess I would be dead if I didn't carry on the fight against germs all the time but also realize there is truth in what Carnut says that the only way we build resistance is to expose ourselves to things.  So try for happy medium.  Not so happy today as I have the headache thing, slight fever and cough from h3ll.  

I haven't been clear for a pneumonia shot in a long time now but think if I ever do get there I will see about getting one.  The times in my life I have had best Resistance were always when I was working in drs office exposed to everything and kept active Resistance to it all.  Now I catch anything going around it seems.  And with minimal exposure .

Go figure. . . just want this gone once and for all as I do have things I need to do and just don't feel well enough to tackle them before another bout comes along.  This is the third for me and I just want it to go away.

Whine whine whine!
       Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »

I can start a thread for De Vries, where would you like it?  In the NH forum or the Important Case Document forum?

Wouldn't this be a good idea?  Then we could just send his programmers a link to the entire thread and it would all be there?

I don't know where it should be.  What do you think?  Is Important Case Documents less confusing and crowded?  It seems more straight forward to me but that's just me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Florida
      Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »

GHB:
      What are the effects?
      GHB is a sedative that also produces feelings of euphoria. In small doses it can have a relaxing effect on users, for example, a capful of GHB can make you feel like you have drunk a few glasses of alcohol; your inhibitions are lowered, you feel talkative and elated. GHB takes about 10 minutes to an hour to take effect, and the symptoms can last up to a day.

What are the risks?
      Using GHB can lead to stiff muscles and sometimes fits. If it isn't produced properly it can burn the mouth, and mixing it with alcohol, or other drugs, is extremely dangerous and can even be fatal. The long-term effects aren't yet known.
      Concerns have grown that sex attackers are using the colourless, odourless liquid to spike victims' drinks, rendering them unconscious GHB.
      -------------------------------

Thinking, too of the Lysol spray bottle on Baby Beach with the label on backwards...Found near the VCB shirt.
      Anna
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2007, 01:48:51 PM »

[
      WOW!!! I keep my thermostat set on 66 degrees.

mine is at 70  Laughing[/quote]

Oh, mine turns back to 58 when I go to bed.[/quote]

Well, no wonder you have a cold.  I have a tiny new baby girl Yorkie just ten weeks old that I do not want to get chilled and while she wants to run all over the place, she will be chilled if I do not keep it real warm.  Small dogs should not sleep directly on cold floors BTW as the floor will wick the heat from their very small bodies as they lack the body mass to hold on to it.  Bed off the floor or really thick for them.

Carnut,
      These avatars you like are called dolls or dollz and there are many websites devoted to them.  There are dollmakers and you can build your own any way you like, change the outfits, etc.  I belong to a couple of them.  Along with a large contingent of twelve year olds.   Rolling Eyes

Maybe my sons have a point with what's with grown women and cartoons.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
      Administrator
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2007, 01:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Wouldn't this be a good idea?  Then we could just send his programmers a link to the entire thread and it would all be there?

I don't know where it should be.  What do you think?  Is Important Case Documents less confusing and crowded?  It seems more straight forward to me but that's just me.

Anna - I created a thread in the Important Case Document area:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=725

Information for PETER DE VRIES
      Anna
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »

Posted by Jehnifer on the front page of SM:

For those at SM forum…”Maximum Impact” is a “liqid aroma” sold legally as a “video head cleaner” on websites all about sex but with disclaimers about “not intended fro human consumption”. Seem to recall mention of finding a liquid cleaner on the beach with the shirt or something?

It was a Lysol spray bottle.  We have photo of it in a bag.  At the time it was implied that something other than or in addition to were inside it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »

Thank you Klaas,

I see you even put a link to his website for us to use.  I did a Tiny on the link to the thread for Peter DeVries.

http://tinyurl.com/y3yqc9

May put that in my siggie as well.  Going to get pretty crowded down there!

The above Tiny Url goes to the Thread to post things we want to be sure Peter deVries sees.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 12, 2007, 02:11:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
      Translation of a Diario article by Crioyo on the front page of SM:
      Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Yea, so.  No law against corruption in Aruba.  So if he didn't get caught actually selling or possessing drugs, no big deal.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Actually it happened in Venezuela.

Maybe I missed something.  I thought the issue was that this guy had been arrested in Venezuela for selling drugs, and is being confused with a member of the Aruban government.  I was thinking why would anyone care if it WAS a member of the Aruban government if that official isn't selling drugs now.  Even if he might be taking payoffs from his old friends, it's apparently not illegal.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
      Carnut
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
      [
      WOW!!! I keep my thermostat set on 66 degrees.

mine is at 70  Laughing

Oh, mine turns back to 58 when I go to bed.[/quote]

Well, no wonder you have a cold.  I have a tiny new baby girl Yorkie just ten weeks old that I do not want to get chilled and while she wants to run all over the place, she will be chilled if I do not keep it real warm.  Small dogs should not sleep directly on cold floors BTW as the floor will wick the heat from their very small bodies as they lack the body mass to hold on to it.  Bed off the floor or really thick for them.

Carnut,
      These avatars you like are called dolls or dollz and there are many websites devoted to them.  There are dollmakers and you can build your own any way you like, change the outfits, etc.  I belong to a couple of them.  Along with a large contingent of twelve year olds.   Rolling Eyes

Maybe my sons have a point with what's with grown women and cartoons.

Cool[/quote]

Humm, kinda looks like the modern version of girls playing with dolls.
      Carnut
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »

Oh gee, Oklahoma governor looks out the window and sees it snowing and thinks 'we better declare a state of emergency' never know how many folks might not notice.

Guess it's the modern way.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
        Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.