May 01, 2024, 04:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94387 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 12, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, no wonder you have a cold.  I have a tiny new baby girl Yorkie just ten weeks old that I do not want to get chilled and while she wants to run all over the place, she will be chilled if I do not keep it real warm.  Small dogs should not sleep directly on cold floors BTW as the floor will wick the heat from their very small bodies as they lack the body mass to hold on to it.  Bed off the floor or really thick for them.

I wonder if it helps if you have carpeting rather than wood or tile floors.  I'm in favor of those little steps that allow the small or older pets to access the big beds, often occupied by humans in the late night hours.  But that's just me.  Many people don't like their pets on the bed and pets need someplace to lay during the day when they want to be near their humans.  An old pillow (or two) with a flannel pillowcase would be good for those who don't want to spend money on those pet beds.  Cats pretty much lay wherever they want and seem to always find the warmest and softest place.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 12, 2007, 02:21:38 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Translation of a Diario article by Crioyo on the front page of SM:
Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Yea, so.  No law against corruption in Aruba.  So if he didn't get caught actually selling or possessing drugs, no big deal.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Actually it happened in Venezuela.

Maybe I missed something.  I thought the issue was that this guy had been arrested in Venezuela for selling drugs, and is being confused with a member of the Aruban government.  I was thinking why would anyone care if it WAS a member of the Aruban government if that official isn't selling drugs now.  Even if he might be taking payoffs from his old friends, it's apparently not illegal.

Well, the guy in Venezuela who was arrested is Booshi Wever's son.  When CANDELARIO WEVER was arrested, he claimed to be a member of the Aruban government which was false.

I beleive the same CANDELARIO WEVER was arrested in Aruba for a drug related offense early 2006 or late 2005.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »

Well, no wonder you have a cold.  I have a tiny new baby girl Yorkie just ten weeks old that I do not want to get chilled and while she wants to run all over the place, she will be chilled if I do not keep it real warm.  Small dogs should not sleep directly on cold floors BTW as the floor will wick the heat from their very small bodies as they lack the body mass to hold on to it.  Bed off the floor or really thick for them.

I wonder if it helps if you have carpeting rather than wood or tile floors.  I'm in favor of those little steps that allow the small or older pets to access the big beds, often occupied by humans in the late night hours.  But that's just me.  Many people don't like their pets on the bed and pets need someplace to lay during the day when they want to be near their humans.  An old pillow (or two) with a flannel pillowcase would be good for those who don't want to spend money on those pet beds.  Cats pretty much lay wherever they want and seem to always find the warmest and softest place.

Pillows? How about the ripped to shreds Shadow's part of my couch.

Around here dog hair is a condiment.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »

It takes over a decade of study to be able to render a human being unconscious safely.  One of them can't even get out of high school and the other two aren't looking too bright about now, either.   Rolling Eyes

I've always heard that if you're going in for surgery, you not only want the best possible surgeon, but the absolute best anesthesiologist.  And Paulus was looking up drugs and alcohol the next day.  Does Mr. DeVries know that?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2007, 02:32:53 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
GHB:
What are the effects?
GHB is a sedative that also produces feelings of euphoria. In small doses it can have a relaxing effect on users, for example, a capful of GHB can make you feel like you have drunk a few glasses of alcohol; your inhibitions are lowered, you feel talkative and elated. GHB takes about 10 minutes to an hour to take effect, and the symptoms can last up to a day.

What are the risks?
Using GHB can lead to stiff muscles and sometimes fits. If it isn't produced properly it can burn the mouth, and mixing it with alcohol, or other drugs, is extremely dangerous and can even be fatal. The long-term effects aren't yet known.
Concerns have grown that sex attackers are using the colourless, odourless liquid to spike victims' drinks, rendering them unconscious GHB.
-------------------------------

Thinking, too of the Lysol spray bottle on Baby Beach with the label on backwards...Found near the VCB shirt.

A woman on the Tyra show when Beth was on said that she took a sip of water and it tasted salty.  She didn't drink it and it was laced with a date-rape kind of drug.  (If I was young and partying, I'd have to switch from Margaritas.   Sad )

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »

Oh my, looks like the Van Nuys jet crash may have taken out a vintage Ford Pinto Hatchback.

Anything out of LA on the court case yet?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »

OT

Carnut? Do you want me to see what I can do with your current avatar for Valentine's day? I wouldn't have you think you've been overlooked for anything, but wasn't sure what you wanted to do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Oh my, looks like the Van Nuys jet crash may have taken out a vintage Ford Pinto Hatchback.

I'm listening live right now
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
OT

Carnut? Do you want me to see what I can do with your current avatar for Valentine's day? I wouldn't have you think you've been overlooked for anything, but wasn't sure what you wanted to do.

Aw gee, I thorougly enjoy seeing all your great avatar creations, but I think I'll pass if you don't mind.

I ain't exactly a valentines kind of a guy.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 12, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »

Well that should improve now that you have a new vacuum cleaner.   Very Happy My cat likes to lay on a pillow on the furniture.  She will begrudgingly let me sit or lay on the furniture with her, but she gets most of the pillow.  Sometimes she looks at me like I'm disturbing her, but then I show her how little of the pillow I'm using and she gets the rest.  She usually settles down then and all is well.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 12, 2007, 02:37:03 PM »

Don't know how many people on board yet.  The plane normally holds 4-10 people.  Witnesses say the cargo door was open.  Also looks like a vehicle may have been hit when the plane crashed.  No word of survivors.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »

OT

Aw gee, I thorougly enjoy seeing all your great avatar creations, but I think I'll pass if you don't mind.

So I can stop sitting by the window waiting for the delivery of flowers and chocolates.  Fine.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:43 PM »

OT

No, I don't mind at all, you look just great the way you are! I do disagree with your assessment of yourself.  Wink I think you're a big teddy bear!  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:44 PM »

OT

I think you saved the very bestest avatar for yourself.  It is a beauty!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:52 PM »

Don't know how many people on board yet.  The plane normally holds 4-10 people.  Witnesses say the cargo door was open.  Also looks like a vehicle may have been hit when the plane crashed.  No word of survivors.

The white you see is the foam to put out the fire.  The pilot had radiod that he was having an emergency:

No word on who or how many on board yet.  Corporate jet.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2007, 02:39:54 PM »

Yeah, seems a baggage compartment may have come open during takeoff.

Baggage compartment is in the nose of the plane and opens like hood on an old car, one lid on each side hinged down the middle.

Appears only two occupants, both dead.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2007, 02:40:44 PM »

[
Humm, kinda looks like the modern version of girls playing with dolls.

I certainly had not thought about it that way but you are exactly right.  Could explain why I seldom encounter that many other adults.  But unlike real Barbies or even paper dolls, the number of outfits is infinite.  Even the number of dolls is.   Very Happy

And the 12 yos know how to do code on them and I don't.

That got me to thinking about our Terry in Florida and his story about being caught at the motel in the swimming pool surrounded by naked Barbies when his daughter went inside and left him alone with them and his embarrassment at being seen like that.

So laughing really hard with a headache to begin with really hurts!!  

----

I found the photo of the big bloomer panties but not the Lysol bottle with the upside down label.

I still wonder if Pantie Boy didn't steal those out of his mother's dresser.   Rolling Eyes He seemed the sort who might do that.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2007, 02:40:55 PM »

OT

I think you saved the very bestest avatar for yourself.  It is a beauty!

Thank you LilPuma! The nicest thing is that it was a gift to me from OldFart! I was given one too!  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »

OT

So I can stop sitting by the window waiting for the delivery of flowers and chocolates.  Fine.

Well I was kinda put off a bit with the Beckham comments.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.